June 03, 2024, 08:44:49 PM

Author Topic: Pfister enters camp with 25-man squad  (Read 14606 times)

Offline madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Pfister enters camp with 25-man squad
« Reply #30 on: August 27, 2011, 02:02:03 PM »
yooo stop thinking about jason scotland nah , let look at the current team. and c how it goes now

Offline Cocorite

• Hero Warrior
  • John 5:24
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 27, 2011, 02:16:20 PM »
What de heck Jaggy doing in the A-League anyway. . .he def should at least be in the MLS
Socawarriors Need A Winning Mentality

Offline Spursy

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Willis Plaza Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 27, 2011, 02:49:01 PM »
WTF we have a player in the A-League???  :o :o :o :o

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 27, 2011, 02:49:40 PM »
Shaun still have Seon Power playing for Joe Public, I thought he went to NE Stars...

He left Joe Public since 2009 and went Ma Pau

Online Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 27, 2011, 03:58:09 PM »
What de heck Jaggy doing in the A-League anyway. . .he def should at least be in the MLS

Using what criteria?
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Online Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 27, 2011, 04:02:25 PM »
WTF we have a player in the A-League???  :o :o :o :o

What wrong wit it? We have about 10 players there.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #36 on: August 27, 2011, 04:18:27 PM »
I think Jagdeosingh would be very useful in this side.  He plays as an all-attack midfielder though, so to put him in would probably use up a striker spot.
He's effective.  He can keep possession and penetrate.

Yu right about the striker spot.

I've never seeen him play. And for some reason I thought he played defense with the U 23s. I must be going off.
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline Cocorite

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 27, 2011, 06:05:55 PM »

Using what criteria?

On the criterion that he is MLS quality

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 27, 2011, 06:23:27 PM »
No Jason Scotland? Smh!!!!!!!
Thank God! he is ah waste of space if you ask me, he cyar penetrate, he's slows down play and he can't fast break, and more importantly, he don't ever score or assist, so what we need him for??

we have better hungrier players in peltier and roberts. scotland played in the last two WCQ under beenie, pancho and latas from start to finish in the last WCQ and he eh even assist on ah goal further more scored one, i say it's time to try something different.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Star Child

• Hero Warrior
  • Pure Pipe
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 27, 2011, 06:27:28 PM »
The home-based contingent includes Densill Theobald (Caledonia AIA), Stern John (DirecTV North East Stars), Marvin Phillip (Joe Public), Seon Power (Joe Public), Hayden Tinto (Joe Public), Carlyle Mitchell (Joe Public), Juma Clarence (Caledonia AIA), Andrei Pacheco (W Connection), Anthony Wolfe (North East Stars), Akeem Adams (T&TEC), Akini Adams (T&TEC), Andre Toussaint (Joe Public), Darryl Roberts (North East Stars), Hughtun Hector (W Connection).

This man is the official TTFF writer and he doesn't know what clubs players play for ?

Seon Power - North East Stars.

Andrei Pacheco - T&TEC.

And isn't Darryl Roberts only training with North East Stars ?

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 27, 2011, 06:38:11 PM »
The home-based contingent includes Densill Theobald (Caledonia AIA), Stern John (DirecTV North East Stars), Marvin Phillip (Joe Public), Seon Power (Joe Public), Hayden Tinto (Joe Public), Carlyle Mitchell (Joe Public), Juma Clarence (Caledonia AIA), Andrei Pacheco (W Connection), Anthony Wolfe (North East Stars), Akeem Adams (T&TEC), Akini Adams (T&TEC), Andre Toussaint (Joe Public), Darryl Roberts (North East Stars), Hughtun Hector (W Connection).

This man is the official TTFF writer and he doesn't know what clubs players play for ?

Seon Power - North East Stars.

Andrei Pacheco - T&TEC.

And isn't Darryl Roberts only training with North East Stars ?
Shawn need to make sure we have live broadcasts and all is forgiven .Shawn work some magic nah partnah no  live matches B.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 27, 2011, 06:46:33 PM »
Thank God! he is ah waste of space if you ask me, he cyar penetrate, he's slows down play and he can't fast break, and more importantly, he don't ever score or assist, so what we need him for??

we have better hungrier players in peltier and roberts. scotland played in the last two WCQ under beenie, pancho and latas from start to finish in the last WCQ and he eh even assist on ah goal further more scored one, i say it's time to try something different.

And that's exactly what we need. That's why we does struggle to put together consistent effective attacks. Scotland is Quality.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
  • Taking my life back! what da f**k you done lately?
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 27, 2011, 07:02:24 PM »

I think he's past his best fitness wise ... but don't put him down like that he have touches and is a smart player my only beef with him was that he is a bit slow  ........
slow down our attack? since when Trinidad does attack at speed ... he was necessary to hold up the ball so our midfielders could catch up with the attack since they always lagging behind the play... which game allyuh does be watching .... if you think he's shit then you must feel the same way bout kj .... only the few goals KJ score with his head saving he ... because I think his game is absolute sheit  and scotty have better touches and is a smarter player!!!

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 27, 2011, 10:06:59 PM »

I think he's past his best fitness wise ... but don't put him down like that he have touches and is a smart player my only beef with him was that he is a bit slow  ........
slow down our attack? since when Trinidad does attack at speed ... he was necessary to hold up the ball so our midfielders could catch up with the attack since they always lagging behind the play... which game allyuh does be watching .... if you think he's shit then you must feel the same way bout kj .... only the few goals KJ score with his head saving he ... because I think his game is absolute sheit  and scotty have better touches and is a smarter player!!!
So what yuh saying, yuh know more football than me?? FYI i not in no competition ting wid you pardner, if scotland is ah favorite of yours then fine, but lets face facts, he was crap in the last WCQ campaign, and the hex before that.

so he was shyte twice in ah row, and quite ah few members share my sentiment. love it or hate it the stats speak for itself.

as for comparing KJ with scotty, and KJ's inability to score with his feet, FYI, KJ scores 30% of his goals with his feet MR football professor! how many goals did scotty scored in the prem with his feet, his hand , his nose, his balls or even his toe nail? well let me tell yuh, ONE!!

he had one goal to his name with all his "lovely" touches and sublime skill, and yuh want tuh say "he" better and smarter than KJ? when i mention scotty slowing up the game, what i meant to say was that he can't create for himself, since he don't fast break and run @ defenders, instead someone has to put him in scoring position, and that allows the opposing defense to organize and defend in numbers. so there goes our counter attack strategy.

as for him needing to bring midfielders in the play, poor excuse! just ask cornell glenn how does that work. cornell glenn was our liveliest player in the WC in germany bc of his ability to counter attack and run @ defenders, and it almost proved fruitful, that's what weaker teams rely on to level the playing field and diminish their disadvantage.

as for KJ's head saving him, what kind of idiot statement iz dat? it's like saying ronaldo's speed and ability to score on set pieces saving him, when that is the man's strong points.

you should never question anyone's football knowledge with that pile yuh just typed. it's ah good thing that you does sit behind ah computer instead of coaching in ah mega league,

BC i could see ah fella with KJ's ability not gettin any breaks from you and ah lot of armchair coaches round here, since allyuh like pretty footballers with no goal tally! that's one of the reason for T&T's failurs over the yrs, pretty football, with no reward/ finishing.

« Last Edit: August 28, 2011, 02:47:17 AM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 28, 2011, 07:22:16 AM »

Using what criteria?

Wit all due respeck to Jaggy and yuhself....he eh able.  Limited player IMO.  His best feature is that he makes decent runs into channels.  He doesn't have outstanding speed.  From a technical standpoint he's average. He's not a "natural goal scorer".   He not good in the air.  He doesn't "threaten" the opposing defenders.  He ok at best.  He good for A League.

At the end of the day teams EVERYWHERE...not just MLS constantly on the lookout for somebody who could put the ball in the back of the net.  Jaggy playin long enough that if he was good enough, he woulda be on somebody MLS roster at some point by now.  That he isn't, is as good an indicator as any of his quality.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2011, 07:24:32 AM by palos »
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
  • Taking my life back! what da f**k you done lately?
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: August 28, 2011, 08:15:44 AM »

So what yuh saying, yuh know more football than me?? FYI i not in no competition ting wid you pardner, if scotland is ah favorite of yours then fine, but lets face facts, he was crap in the last WCQ campaign, and the hex before that.

so he was shyte twice in ah row, and quite ah few members share my sentiment. love it or hate it the stats speak for itself.

as for comparing KJ with scotty, and KJ's inability to score with his feet, FYI, KJ scores 30% of his goals with his feet MR football professor! how many goals did scotty scored in the prem with his feet, his hand , his nose, his balls or even his toe nail? well let me tell yuh, ONE!!

he had one goal to his name with all his "lovely" touches and sublime skill, and yuh want tuh say "he" better and smarter than KJ? when i mention scotty slowing up the game, what i meant to say was that he can't create for himself, since he don't fast break and run @ defenders, instead someone has to put him in scoring position, and that allows the opposing defense to organize and defend in numbers. so there goes our counter attack strategy.

as for him needing to bring midfielders in the play, poor excuse! just ask cornell glenn how does that work. cornell glenn was our liveliest player in the WC in germany bc of his ability to counter attack and run @ defenders, and it almost proved fruitful, that's what weaker teams rely on to level the playing field and diminish their disadvantage.

as for KJ's head saving him, what kind of idiot statement iz dat? it's like saying ronaldo's speed and ability to score on set pieces saving him, when that is the man's strong points.

you should never question anyone's football knowledge with that pile yuh just typed. it's ah good thing that you does sit behind ah computer instead of coaching in ah mega league,

BC i could see ah fella with KJ's ability not gettin any breaks from you and ah lot of armchair coaches round here, since allyuh like pretty footballers with no goal tally! that's one of the reason for T&T's failurs over the yrs, pretty football, with no reward/ finishing.

So what yuh saying, yuh know more football than me??" what kinda lil boy ting yuh dey wit ... steups anywayyyy.
Well Mr. Just Cool the good thing about being an armchair coach is that I comfortable and I have no problem with sitting back, relaxing and dispatching wisdom to the needy and drinking a cold shandy!!!.
Anyway onto el discussion lemme tell you about the chances I would give KJ , I wouldnt give him anymore than he deserves.

First of all if you read my quote I said scotty have better touches and he is a smarter player  "fact".... never said he is a fav of mine and didnt say he was a 'better' player than KJ  that is not how I does judge players lot more other parameters have to come into play ... did you see me say any of those things .... you just fly off the hook like somebody light a firecracker under yuh ass.
Also after Stern I really aint see much people lighting up the goalscoring charts in the wc campaign did you?

I not here to fight down the merits of comparing Scotty to KJ .... like he is a princess in distress and I'm a knight come to save him... pleaseee!!!
I just say doh fight down the man like that.

Scotland's strength is shooting ... both feet .. rockets!!!  This isnt really about him being successful or not his team was wigan ... wigan!! Consistently battling relegations for three years running
not exactly a team brimming with confidence or a waterfall of goalscoring opportunities against the competition .. you wanna bring stats into this ... please tell me that you don't pick players solely based on stats ...say it aint so!!!!

I think I use KJ as an example because you seem to be the man groupie, however what the man brings to the national team now could be similarly compared to what you propose Scotty brought as well .. which evidently is nothing!!!
But ..... I have genuine reason to dislike what KJ now brings to the national team ..... based on what he used to and based on what a man now assuming a greater more responsible role should bring... namely effort!!!!!
KJ scores 30 % of goals with his feet you said .. to me that is not a typical percentage for goalscorers I would think that would be more  ... which further adds credence to what I and everyone else knows that basically if not for his heading he wouldnt bring anything else to the table based on his current demeanor.
But, the truth be told if that's his strong point aint nobody taking away from that but he simply does nothing else he doesnt seem motivated to try .. I miss the hustle.... in fact I owuld go as far as to say ... that is the why he playing for Stoke and not a big name like Liverpool.... just in case yuh feel other cioaches eh notice it as well. We went to nashvile and despite the team playing  bag of lala  he did nada .. nada .... jog around a bit while carlos running he ass up and down de wing wokking like ah dog.

It's really simple he is lazy! Based on what you say ... you watch national ball so surely you remember KJ's efforts during the WC qualifying campaign .. gritty and agressive come to mind ..my admiration for the kid was boundless and this was confirmed when he came on in the wc vs paraguay..... with the exception of latas cameo, KJ's cameo had me convinced that we had a young striker to pass the mantle onto and build around.  Similar sentiments with sunderland did you remember his debut with them .....turn on a man one touch and a left foot bazooka ..plus an assist  ...man off dey chair bawling ah tell yuh .. same ting with stoke hot an sweaty then boil down like bajee!!
My beef with this shitong .. (with beef being too strong a sentiment because I dont care either way) is the fact that we have seen a drastic drop in his performance or effort yet people still seems to think what he did in the past justifies what little he does in the present and the fact that he is seen as a irreplaceable element on our national team.
I've observed two players and I observed their  motivations .... Yorke and KJ  ... when KJ was performing it was about hunger he wasnt a starter he was trying to get there .. hungry .. Yorke was coming to the end of his career and as veteran when the end is near you play everyday as its your last because you dunno how much time you have left.

Seems as though somebody always trying to baby this f**ker like he is a lil boy .. he's 26 years old

Likie I trying to question your knowledge of the game like I give a f**k ... when  I ready to gain knowledge or opinion on players I does bounce it off the real ballers on this board observer, touches, doc and de rest of the crew .. not men like you whose 'sensibilities' is so easily offended because we give yuh plain talk bout yuh bwoi!!!

Anyway I going and watch yuh boi play hopefully he'll prove meh wrong.

Offline Cocorite

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 28, 2011, 10:22:54 AM »

Using what criteria?

Wit all due respeck to Jaggy and yuhself....he eh able.  Limited player IMO.  His best feature is that he makes decent runs into channels.  He doesn't have outstanding speed.  From a technical standpoint he's average. He's not a "natural goal scorer".   He not good in the air.  He doesn't "threaten" the opposing defenders.  He ok at best.  He good for A League.

At the end of the day teams EVERYWHERE...not just MLS constantly on the lookout for somebody who could put the ball in the back of the net.  Jaggy playin long enough that if he was good enough, he woulda be on somebody MLS roster at some point by now.  That he isn't, is as good an indicator as any of his quality.

You are probably right. It's just that whenever I saw him play for PR he seems to be the difference in the side. . .very lively in and around the box. But your argument is cogent

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 28, 2011, 10:37:30 AM »

Using what criteria?

You are probably right. It's just that whenever I saw him play for PR he seems to be the difference in the side. . .very lively in and around the box. But your argument is cogent

Jaggy is deceptive on the pace thing ... I agree with the way Palos phrased it re: lack of "outstanding speed", although I've seen him win a fair quantum of first-to-the-ball type battles it doesn't so stand out as to ANNOUNCE his game.

On top of that ... can't say that his physicality is exceptional either.

I think he's a good example of a guy plying his trade and fitting into a pre-ordained structure here or there ... and that's why he's been here and there. The next three years or so are critical career wise for him, but nothing recommends him as a fixture on the national team.

Offline trini_stallion

• Hero Warrior
  • soca in mih veins, soca in mih blood...
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 28, 2011, 12:12:25 PM »
anyone ever thought abt glen...ppl talking bout scotty...but i rate glen over scotty any day...yes taking into consideration scotty experience to glens!
Soca in mih vein, Soca in meh blood
Soca in yuh vein, Soca in blood,
Soca in we vein, Soca in we blood,
It's a heart of love, can't deny soca, cuz its good fuh de soul...
Trinidad and Tobago jump up now!

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 28, 2011, 03:02:56 PM »
anyone ever thought abt glen...ppl talking bout scotty...but i rate glen over scotty any day...yes taking into consideration scotty experience to glens!

I would miss Glen in the side, not sure what's up with the fella.  Did he train under Otto?
In Everything give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you.

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #50 on: August 28, 2011, 03:41:08 PM »

I would miss Glen in the side, not sure what's up with the fella.  Did he train under Otto?

Well he playing for Cali, so is not like dey cah see him.

VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 28, 2011, 06:02:38 PM »

So what yuh saying, yuh know more football than me??" what kinda lil boy ting yuh dey wit ... steups anywayyyy.
Well Mr. Just Cool the good thing about being an armchair coach is that I comfortable and I have no problem with sitting back, relaxing and dispatching wisdom to the needy and drinking a cold shandy!!!.
Anyway onto el discussion lemme tell you about the chances I would give KJ , I wouldnt give him anymore than he deserves.

First of all if you read my quote I said scotty have better touches and he is a smarter player  "fact".... never said he is a fav of mine and didnt say he was a 'better' player than KJ  that is not how I does judge players lot more other parameters have to come into play ... did you see me say any of those things .... you just fly off the hook like somebody light a firecracker under yuh ass.
Also after Stern I really aint see much people lighting up the goalscoring charts in the wc campaign did you?

I not here to fight down the merits of comparing Scotty to KJ .... like he is a princess in distress and I'm a knight come to save him... pleaseee!!!
I just say doh fight down the man like that.

Scotland's strength is shooting ... both feet .. rockets!!!  This isnt really about him being successful or not his team was wigan ... wigan!! Consistently battling relegations for three years running
not exactly a team brimming with confidence or a waterfall of goalscoring opportunities against the competition .. you wanna bring stats into this ... please tell me that you don't pick players solely based on stats ...say it aint so!!!!

I think I use KJ as an example because you seem to be the man groupie, however what the man brings to the national team now could be similarly compared to what you propose Scotty brought as well .. which evidently is nothing!!!
But ..... I have genuine reason to dislike what KJ now brings to the national team ..... based on what he used to and based on what a man now assuming a greater more responsible role should bring... namely effort!!!!!
KJ scores 30 % of goals with his feet you said .. to me that is not a typical percentage for goalscorers I would think that would be more  ... which further adds credence to what I and everyone else knows that basically if not for his heading he wouldnt bring anything else to the table based on his current demeanor.
But, the truth be told if that's his strong point aint nobody taking away from that but he simply does nothing else he doesnt seem motivated to try .. I miss the hustle.... in fact I owuld go as far as to say ... that is the why he playing for Stoke and not a big name like Liverpool.... just in case yuh feel other cioaches eh notice it as well. We went to nashvile and despite the team playing  bag of lala  he did nada .. nada .... jog around a bit while carlos running he ass up and down de wing wokking like ah dog.

It's really simple he is lazy! Based on what you say ... you watch national ball so surely you remember KJ's efforts during the WC qualifying campaign .. gritty and agressive come to mind ..my admiration for the kid was boundless and this was confirmed when he came on in the wc vs paraguay..... with the exception of latas cameo, KJ's cameo had me convinced that we had a young striker to pass the mantle onto and build around.  Similar sentiments with sunderland did you remember his debut with them .....turn on a man one touch and a left foot bazooka ..plus an assist  ...man off dey chair bawling ah tell yuh .. same ting with stoke hot an sweaty then boil down like bajee!!
My beef with this shitong .. (with beef being too strong a sentiment because I dont care either way) is the fact that we have seen a drastic drop in his performance or effort yet people still seems to think what he did in the past justifies what little he does in the present and the fact that he is seen as a irreplaceable element on our national team.
I've observed two players and I observed their  motivations .... Yorke and KJ  ... when KJ was performing it was about hunger he wasnt a starter he was trying to get there .. hungry .. Yorke was coming to the end of his career and as veteran when the end is near you play everyday as its your last because you dunno how much time you have left.

Seems as though somebody always trying to baby this f**ker like he is a lil boy .. he's 26 years old

Likie I trying to question your knowledge of the game like I give a f**k ... when  I ready to gain knowledge or opinion on players I does bounce it off the real ballers on this board observer, touches, doc and de rest of the crew .. not men like you whose 'sensibilities' is so easily offended because we give yuh plain talk bout yuh bwoi!!!

Anyway I going and watch yuh boi play hopefully he'll prove meh wrong.
Much ado about nothing.  :yapping: :yapping: :yapping: :yapping: :notlistening:

anyway pardner, have the last say, i dun.

Offline trini_stallion

• Hero Warrior
  • soca in mih veins, soca in mih blood...
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 28, 2011, 06:20:08 PM »

Pfister didnt give him ah bligh...but KJ and it cld have been a rel nice toss up between glen and roberts. Roberts and glen both can boast about pacve and nice foot work...lets se if he's called in  later...he has always been an asset to the team. :beermug:
Soca in mih vein, Soca in meh blood
Soca in yuh vein, Soca in blood,
Soca in we vein, Soca in we blood,
It's a heart of love, can't deny soca, cuz its good fuh de soul...
Trinidad and Tobago jump up now!

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 28, 2011, 07:13:08 PM »
All this carryin on about how Scotland shitty, for the national team he has double the goals Jones has and in less games.

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 28, 2011, 07:28:20 PM »
I have realized that many peole here know what they are told about football and they try to push that.

We have never had a FORWARD to play the way Scotland plays. Yes, he is slow, for todays game. But the fella is such an intelligent player. I love watching this fella play. Unfortunately for Trinbagonians score or die.......unless you are KJ or DY.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 28, 2011, 07:36:12 PM »
Just Cool
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/heYa2OT_SKU" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/heYa2OT_SKU</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ikTVbGs0Fq8" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ikTVbGs0Fq8</a>

On the weekend
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/b7J0_ysutQQ" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/b7J0_ysutQQ</a>
« Last Edit: August 28, 2011, 10:14:23 PM by Peong »

Offline theworm2345

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 28, 2011, 11:02:02 PM »
You know, Zamora could still switch allegiances and has been dropped from the past couple of England squads...  :devil:

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 28, 2011, 11:13:49 PM »
Just Cool
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/heYa2OT_SKU" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/heYa2OT_SKU</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ikTVbGs0Fq8" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ikTVbGs0Fq8</a>

On the weekend
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/b7J0_ysutQQ" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/b7J0_ysutQQ</a>
Not you too??!!
i'm not impressed! show me a montage of scotty scoring goals for the red white and black then i'll be impressed.

BTW, this impresses me, 70 goals in 126 in little over 100 caps, when scotty do that then link meh foward.

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 29, 2011, 01:25:56 AM »
Quote from: just cool date=1314594829
when i mention scotty slowing up the game, what i meant to say was that he can't create for himself, since he don't fast break and run @ defenders, instead someone has to put him in scoring position, and that allows the opposing defense to organize and defend in numbers.

If yuh look at the vids you will see that he does take on defenders, contrary to what you claimed.  Yuh doh need to run 40 yards to take on men.  Plus yuh criticize him for not creating for himself. Well boy, when last KJ create a goal for himself?  
Another thing yuh need to know about Scotty, is that he is a real striker, his positioning and runs are very good and are what striker should do, things that KJ would benefit to learn.

Scotty had a bad EPL season yes, but Championship level players are still good for CONCACAF.
In fact I wish we had a whole squad we could pick from that league, instead of men playin in the lower US leagues.  Yes right now we seem to have 3 decent strikers on the team, but we might need to call on other men.

70 goals?  Forget that, KJ has 4, Scotty has 8.

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 29, 2011, 10:45:14 AM »
Just Cool
Not you too??!!
i'm not impressed! show me a montage of scotty scoring goals for the red white and black then i'll be impressed.

BTW, this impresses me, 70 goals in 126 in little over 100 caps, when scotty do that then link meh foward.

So then only play SJ, cause there is no other T&T player scoring 70+ goals. To make it worst Grenada and the other countries get better.

1]; } ?>