April 24, 2024, 10:30:27 PM

Author Topic: Pfister enters camp with 25-man squad  (Read 14186 times)

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Pfister enters camp with 25-man squad
« Reply #90 on: August 29, 2011, 10:48:46 PM »
How allyuh doh know the Scotty didn't blank we?  Who spot he coming here and taking? Not Stern.  Not KJ.  Roberts Hot right now.  So you want him come here and ride pine?  Didn't we have some drama with him coming all this way to ride pine already?  I think Scotty could make a contribution but for this game I think we set in forwards dept.  Plus I think with Stern being home the synergy might be strong enough.  My five cents. 
In Everything give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #91 on: August 29, 2011, 11:38:17 PM »
Controversial, why are you wasting time with elan, that fella is ah dud! he just love tuh argue and never have anything to say.

they want scotty who in the last two hex scored zilch!! and as ah striker too,  :o that is unacceptable! last hex most of our goals came from the midfield with carlos being the top scorer.

i hear these members downing KJ's accomplishments, but last hex KJ was coming off a serious injury! and he still put one in playing in ah bad system against cuba in the semis. the hex before that was KJ's first run on the mens senior team as ah striker under beenie, in most those game the fella was coming off the bench a lot.

in the last campaign scotty started from A-Z with not one rass goal to show for it, as ah matter of fact he didn't even score in the hex of 2005, so in two hexogonals and ah whole campaign this guy failed to produce, so what we need him fuh!

we have two strikers who didn't get ah chance last campaign and they are proven goal scorers, so why not give someone else ah bleigh! since scotty eh able.

You come here with yuh mad talk too? You and Controversial sharing the same chalice or what? What KJ score Tell me that?

What you talking about me eh know nothing. YOu can't talk about producing goals and talk about KJ better than Scotland.

I not arguing for Scotland to be on no team bad man. I just telling Controversial and now you that alyuh talking shyte when saying why KJ should be considered ahead of Scotland.

so if you not arguing for scotty inclusion but you vex with our reason why jones was selected over scotland, tell me why jones was selected over scotland and why pfister our coach select him as captain?  :o

« Last Edit: August 29, 2011, 11:42:58 PM by Controversial »

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #92 on: August 29, 2011, 11:44:53 PM »
How allyuh doh know the Scotty didn't blank we?  Who spot he coming here and taking? Not Stern.  Not KJ.  Roberts Hot right now.  So you want him come here and ride pine?  Didn't we have some drama with him coming all this way to ride pine already?  I think Scotty could make a contribution but for this game I think we set in forwards dept.  Plus I think with Stern being home the synergy might be strong enough.  My five cents. 

breds how many strikers do we need? ??? these men arguing like we have a shortage

we have 4 capable strikers right now, what we need is some more quality defenders and a left winger.

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: August 29, 2011, 11:56:29 PM »

breds how many strikers do we need? ??? these men arguing like we have a shortage

we have 4 capable strikers right now, what we need is some more quality defenders and a left winger.

This is CONCACAF WC Qualifying, it's a long road and yuh need a big squad. It's not unlikely that we will have to call on other strikers along the way. Anyway I doubt Pfister thinkin like allyuh to cast Scotty or anyone else aside like that.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #94 on: August 30, 2011, 12:05:06 AM »

This is CONCACAF WC Qualifying, it's a long road and yuh need a big squad. It's not unlikely that we will have to call on other strikers along the way. Anyway I doubt Pfister thinkin like allyuh to cast Scotty or anyone else aside like that.

i also doubt pfister like carrying dead weight  8)

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: August 30, 2011, 01:04:18 AM »
I never say cast the man aside eh!!    ;D  I just say let him chill for this rounds.  I'm positive that he will be invited and given a chance to make his claim.   I honestly think that by the time we hit CR and Mex that team will be so strong and deep, it will be poison.  I sense that Otto might actually be able to create the kind of synergy that Gally had with that team.  This belief comes from the verbiage I've been hearing from players concerning practice.   :beermug:

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: August 30, 2011, 05:37:43 AM »
Player Pos Active                      Goals                           Caps                             Strike Rate (%)
John, Stern F Yes                        70                             111                                 63.06
Eve, Angus M No                         34                             117                                 29.06
Latapy, Russell M No                    29                              81                                  35.80
Dwarika, Arnold M Yes                  28                              73                                   38.36
Glen, Cornell F Yes                       23                              62                                   37.10
Lewis, Leonson F No                     22                              36                                   61.11
Pierre, Nigel F Yes                        22                              56                                    39.29
Yorke, Dwight M No                      19                              74                                    25.68
David, Steve F No                        16                              16                                    100.00
Jorsling, Devorn F Yes                   13                              25                                     52.00
Baptiste, Kerry F Yes                    12                              50                                      24.00
Glasgow, Gary F Yes                     11                              53                                      20.75
Jones, Philbert M No                      11                              24                                     45.83
Nixon, Jerren F No                        11                               37                                      29.73

Dwarika, EVe and Latapy is two midfielders and they strike rate above many strikers....  :devil:

Jones and Scotty strike rate.

http://www.socawarriors.net/component/content/8392.html?task=view
« Last Edit: August 30, 2011, 05:57:30 AM by Sam »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline lil damo

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: August 30, 2011, 06:01:24 AM »
This is the strongest & best T&T group I've seen in many years. This team is looking so good that I decided to post after 3yrs to express my satisfaction with the group we have training. There is no reason we can't qualify with this team.

Offline Socafan

• Hero Warrior
  • Sweet sweet T&T.Oh how ah luvup mi Country
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: August 30, 2011, 07:26:44 AM »
I never say cast the man aside eh!!    ;D  I just say let him chill for this rounds.  I'm positive that he will be invited and given a chance to make his claim.   I honestly think that by the time we hit CR and Mex that team will be so strong and deep, it will be poison.  I sense that Otto might actually be able to create the kind of synergy that Gally had with that team.  This belief comes from the verbiage I've been hearing from players concerning practice.   :beermug:

Pfister has a good vibe about him. To me better than Beenie, who I didn't like too much, even though he proved himself. Seems like he is extremely comfortable and can communicate well with the players. Would very much like to see him do well and have the team playing some kind of attractive brand.
Two islands are better than one.

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: August 30, 2011, 07:46:35 AM »

Pfister has a good vibe about him. To me better than Beenie, who I didn't like too much, even though he proved himself. Seems like he is extremely comfortable and can communicate well with the players. Would very much like to see him do well and have the team playing some kind of attractive brand.

Well me worse. I didn't like Beenie man at all. My personal opinion and I'm allowed that. I get the feeling that Otto-matic have all the tools to work with our bunch of players and meet them where they are and bring them to him. I feel Beenie man was more Anton-like in his philosophy.
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: August 30, 2011, 09:51:55 AM »
Controversial, why are you wasting time with elan, that fella is ah dud! he just love tuh argue and never have anything to say.

they want scotty who in the last two hex scored zilch!! and as ah striker too,  :o that is unacceptable! last hex most of our goals came from the midfield with carlos being the top scorer.

i hear these members downing KJ's accomplishments, but last hex KJ was coming off a serious injury! and he still put one in playing in ah bad system against cuba in the semis. the hex before that was KJ's first run on the mens senior team as ah striker under beenie, in most those game the fella was coming off the bench a lot.

in the last campaign scotty started from A-Z with not one rass goal to show for it, as ah matter of fact he didn't even score in the hex of 2005, so in two hexogonals and ah whole campaign this guy failed to produce, so what we need him fuh!

we have two strikers who didn't get ah chance last campaign and they are proven goal scorers, so why not give someone else ah bleigh! since scotty eh able.

You come here with yuh mad talk too? You and Controversial sharing the same chalice or what? What KJ score Tell me that?

What you talking about me eh know nothing. YOu can't talk about producing goals and talk about KJ better than Scotland.

I not arguing for Scotland to be on no team bad man. I just telling Controversial and now you that alyuh talking shyte when saying why KJ should be considered ahead of Scotland.

so if you not arguing for scotty inclusion but you vex with our reason why jones was selected over scotland, tell me why jones was selected over scotland and why pfister our coach select him as captain?  :o

What de hell you asking me? I don't care why he select him as captain. I don't care who he select, just don't put Scotty down for KJ, when there is nothing to back it up with other than KJ playing EPL and Scotty not.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: August 30, 2011, 10:51:25 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/E9FOWcrhBps" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/E9FOWcrhBps</a>
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #102 on: August 30, 2011, 11:04:51 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/E9FOWcrhBps" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/E9FOWcrhBps</a>

fuentes need to ask the right questions as well

he didn't ask warner about how his first training session with the team and what was his first impression about pfister? >:(

Offline Insider

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: August 30, 2011, 11:29:37 AM »
By the way, both Peltiers got called up by Otto but their club refuse to let both go....

Offline Preacher

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: August 30, 2011, 11:32:40 AM »
Dang!!! This squad is beefed.   ::)    piky ting  piky ting   piky ting  piky ting 

Offline #4

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
    • #YGBfiles: The Young, Gifted, and Black Files
« Reply #105 on: August 30, 2011, 11:42:35 AM »

First we tief the Iraq flag for our crest- now we tiefin Sao Paulo juhzee too?  :devil:

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: August 30, 2011, 01:24:17 PM »

First we tief the Iraq flag for our crest- now we tiefin Sao Paulo juhzee too?  :devil:

I will buy one of these if it available.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #107 on: August 30, 2011, 01:57:47 PM »

What de hell you asking me? I don't care why he select him as captain. I don't care who he select, just don't put Scotty down for KJ, when there is nothing to back it up with other than KJ playing EPL and Scotty not.

yuh real pop down breds  :devil:

no answer to that question, listen to some posters who know the real deal.

scotty good for club football, it ends there

Offline Jayerson

• Hero Warrior
  • Gunners for life
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: August 30, 2011, 02:24:25 PM »

Is that how a Scouse accent sound like?

Offline Socafan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: August 30, 2011, 02:36:11 PM »
Wey sah...Ah had to real focus to understand. FS, translate..

Offline Socafan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: August 30, 2011, 02:41:36 PM »
Question for anyone...when last allyuh see Thomson play. Anybody. Not knocking the man or anything because the last time I saw him play was the WC in Egypt. Does he really deserve a NT callup? I man, isn't he playing conference or something so now?

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: August 30, 2011, 02:49:03 PM »
jeeezan idk wa he saying atallllll
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

Offline Arimaman

• Arima Compre
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: August 30, 2011, 02:56:08 PM »
jeeezan idk wa he saying atallllll
Ditto.... he talking english LOL :rotfl:
Arimian to meh heart

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: August 30, 2011, 02:58:47 PM »
wdmc

he could speak english?
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: August 30, 2011, 03:02:29 PM »

:challenge:
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: August 30, 2011, 03:04:49 PM »
Question for anyone...when last allyuh see Thomson play. Anybody. Not knocking the man or anything because the last time I saw him play was the WC in Egypt. Does he really deserve a NT callup? I man, isn't he playing conference or something so now?

5th division, Blue Square Premier.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: August 30, 2011, 03:13:30 PM »

Yuh didn't watch we in de Hex or wha? In his only two caps to date, he put in decent performances against Costa Rica and Mexico.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: August 30, 2011, 03:15:52 PM »

Basically de coach sayin, even Conference football in England is a higher standard than de Pro League.

And can anybody really say is not true?

I remember T&T NATIONAL FOOTBALL TEAM, WITH RUSSELL LATAPY, preparing for World Cup in Germany, and playin a conference league side called Stevenage Boro and ketchin we ass to beat dem 1-0.  Matter of fact, if it wasn't fuh Ross Russell pullin off some blinders, we coulda end up humiliated.

This was T&T's line up:

Russell, Austin, Sancho, Andrews, Carrington(Rahim), Andrews, Lawrence, Eve, Pierre, Latapy(Trotman), Mason.

Jake Thomson might be playin Conference football, but he sure as hell a whole lot better than the likes of Kern Cupid and dem.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Preacher

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: August 30, 2011, 03:55:17 PM »
Somebody post this please.  I ain't know weh DHW is

http://www.mediafire.com/i/?kn65cg9p2k864u3

:challenge:

Offline g

• mr greggle71
  • Hero Warrior
  • semi match fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: August 30, 2011, 03:57:57 PM »

:rotfl: That jersey selling in Kenny's for TTD 60 dollars without d TTFF patch.

I have bout 16 in a bag here that i does use for meh fete match side.
Soca Warriors, the pride of a nation

1]; } ?>