0 (0%)
Aaron Armstrong
0 (0%)
Emmanuel Callendar
0 (0%)
Rondell Sorrilo
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Author Topic: Mens 100m final  (Read 1399 times)

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Mens 100m final
« on: August 08, 2011, 09:48:43 PM »
Here is a repost of my predictions for the National Champs. **indicates updates

Mens 100m
-Looks like KB might take this one, really looking good and can definitely book a spot in the World Champs final
**KB looks very beatable at times. Dont know if he will win. But I expect him to place.
-RT is not going down without a fight, really becoming hungry with the current criticisms
**RT is supposed to be peaking. He will place for sure. But unsure if 1st place will be his.
-Last I heard, this is the best DB has felt since 2002, he is also putting in the extra hours
**That 10.04 restored DB's confidence. Probably the most hungriest of all the contenders, who is waiting for a chance to prove himself. I will leave it at that.
-MB is not having a good season, but he will be showing up for the nationals
** I still have a feeling he will show up when it is necessary
-RS and EC are the only ones that have not run a sub 10, however considering the current performances of our
  "big 4" (with the exception of KB) RS and EC will definitely feel more confident to take one of their spots
** One of these 3 (AA RS and EC) can pull of an upset. I see some pbs but not a sub 10 for these guys.

I am calling for a blanket finish with perhaps 2 or 3 sub 10s. Cant call a clear winner.

truetrini

Re: Mens 100m final
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2011, 10:18:11 AM »
Dream on!  There will be no sub 10's.  Steups, No blanket finish either.  Brown is de hungriest runner/  He beter get ah good breakfast and hope he make de team.

Richard Gold

Bedman silver

Callender/Burns Bronze
If perchance I am wrong and there is a sub 10 it will come from Richard.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2011, 08:00:38 PM by Trinity Cross »

Offline Paceman123

• Full Warrior
  • The talent to be a great runner is a gift from Go
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2011, 05:47:36 PM »
FROM GREAT SOURCE Dont rule Mark Burns out .... THAT LITTLE under his feet that he operated on is just beginning to fade. ORRRRRRRR YALL DID NOT KNOW LOL. There is no way Marc run 6.5 indoors and 10.3 outdoors does not add up at all. TOP 2 JUST LIKE OLD DAYS MARC AND DARREL

truetrini

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2011, 06:33:04 PM »
FROM GREAT SOURCE Dont rule Mark Burns out .... THAT LITTLE under his feet that he operated on is just beginning to fade. ORRRRRRRR YALL DID NOT KNOW LOL. There is no way Marc run 6.5 indoors and 10.3 outdoors does not add up at all. TOP 2 JUST LIKE OLD DAYS MARC AND DARREL

dreamer

truetrini

« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2011, 07:41:30 AM »
yuh know I jes revisted this thread...look at my predictions...lol 

1]; } ?>