April 27, 2024, 11:10:50 PM

Author Topic: WTF  (Read 5960 times)

Offline Paceman123

• Full Warrior
  • The talent to be a great runner is a gift from Go
    • View Profile
Re: WTF
« Reply #30 on: August 31, 2011, 12:01:45 PM »

Stueps I not even goning to argue with your ignorant Ass facts is facts and it speaks for itself ...I support everyone and if them boys flop they flop, there is no ways around that.

I WAS never talking about this man i saw this i am talking about that sub par performance all yr your running 10.0s 10.1s then boom .85 then back to *WORLDS ON A HIGH AS ATO SAID* AND flops dont talk for Amstrong OMFG 10.48 he should not even be on the relay. How do you run 10.07 and go Korea and run 10.48..I hope allyuh noticing the trend with Amstrong and he bullshit. Now tell me what makes all these guy different from DARREL ..ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ..thats the only man who had a season that we can say ok he is on his way back as for the others they flop big time. BTW i would have gone with Marc in the 100m he along with Kim collins are the best at running rounds I have seen a long while and he better be on that backstretch come 4by1 time. That is all i have to say.

ATO REAL QUIET...we want to hear your views Ato

Ato has already posted his views on this forum!!

Why yuh want the man to repeat himself?!

See quote below!!

It is a good feeling to listen to Richard's interview, and it also made me glad I gave credit/due to Hasely when it was my time. This is what I want. Progress. Too bad the person to break the 200m record probably hasn't been born yet or is unwilling to do real work to be a 19.7x sprinter. In 2011 for us to have no other sub 20s is a real sad statement.

Anyhow I was in a wedding today and my phone was off. I turn it on to the Mike Rodgers madness, and this. So of course I was like uh, oh Richard runs his first sub 10 in 2 years - at home?....time issues again? Not after I actually saw that race. It is in essence the same race as Beijing. Almost identical. After a convo with Richard recently we had a come to Jesus moment and I told Emanuel Hudson today Richard was going to remind people (some of you) WHO he is. He did that.

I dunno why losing my NCAA record stung and this one feels so good. Maybe it's because I don't want a NR if it means the country's sprinters have stagnated, which they have. They have regressed. All of them, save for Bledman this year.

It is interesting to listen to the broadcast because it shows how completely clueless they are in their pre-race analysis of what would happen, why and by whom, not to mention NOT pointing out that it was a NR for some time after - or KNOWING what the old NR was (one of them). Confirms what I and others say about an uneducated TnF press in TNT.

This NR is good and bad for Richard. Good because his confidence is sky-high now, heading to Worlds. Bad because the pressure is truly on now. He can't just have an OK worlds. He HAS TO threaten the podium, or this means nothing.

BTW I thought Brown's 10.13 was encouraging, and his fans should be happy, but I stand by what I said.

Hard to pick who should be the 3rd to go to Worlds. Burns is a better big meet competitor, but Armstrong has earned his chance to go.

Yuh talking shit..Them same men beat Brown ass..and do it with aplomb!  SO iof them men flop..what does that say about D. Brown's licks and abilities?  9.5x..yuh did say?  hahahahahaha

Offline Paceman123

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 31, 2011, 12:02:43 PM »
And WTF you talking about 9.5 LOL get yuh facts right before yuh come here and talk shit na

Offline Socapro

• Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 31, 2011, 03:32:54 PM »
There was no IAAF Official there. The IAAF cannot send somebody to every meet in the world to verify times. There was a Finish Lynx rep who came to conduct some courses in Photofinish and Electronic measurement for Field Events etc. Do not confuse him with an IAAF Official

That's what I read somewhere in one of the newspaper articles! Thanks, I stand corrected!

The point I was trying to make was that RT’s time was ratified and accepted as legit by the IAAF.
I'm just getting tired of some folks arguing that RT's time was bogus but are happy to accept the times ran by the other athletes in the very same race as legit!
« Last Edit: August 31, 2011, 03:54:58 PM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline jusbless

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 31, 2011, 03:49:39 PM »
I believe RT time in the stadium was a legit 9.85 contrary to what the ignorant ASS TC is trying to allow people to believe. That is the main reason RT getting all that pounding because of the fact that he did not execute to his given ability. Do you see men posting about KB or posting about AA performance , the reason why they are voicing their concern is because of after what he showed that he could produce in T&T he was far from that and the major difference between us , is that I am not trying to tear the man down by throwing insults at him which you throw at other athletes . I a, just saying that I expected better from him , in the hope that he sees that and goes back and train hard to produce those 9.85 and lower more consistently. At no point in time did i ever say the man was a waste . By the way just for your info since RT began running for LSU I have been posting about his performances , Yes he may not be my favorite T&T sprinter but I have always been a fan of his , that is why I  voice my displeasure. Are we not on this forum to voice our displeas
ure ,not to disrespect the athlete but to voice our disappointment , or is it that we can voice our displeasure against some athlete and dont vent about the others, When I vent my displeasure about Ayanna Hutchinson , you TC clap and agree but once I voice about RT you get sensitive .

truetrini

« Reply #34 on: August 31, 2011, 04:19:19 PM »
How I get involved in RT Times?  Steps. 

Offline Paceman123

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 31, 2011, 04:55:31 PM »
LOL Darrel get enough pounding time for them boys to get some too what allyuh say lol??

1]; } ?>