March 29, 2024, 08:45:55 AM

Author Topic: All Ato's Fault  (Read 2763 times)

Offline jusbless

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
All Ato's Fault
« on: August 30, 2011, 05:38:39 AM »
What gets me is that men vex because RT getting criticism, If you can shower praise when he performs , you can voice your disappointment if he did not meet expectations. Stop making excuses for him, I guarantee that he knows that he did not perform to the best of his ability. I have seen this forum bash AA for his non performance, so why some poster getting on so simple minded when RT get criticize.Right now RT and DB in the same category at senior level , one hit wonder, won one silver medal at a major championship and have fail to deliver since then, we can make excuses for them but their is only one athlete that has produced at more than one championship and that is AB. I am beginning to wonder if that has become a trait of our athlete from since the days of Hasely Crawford to Josanne Lucas , which one of these medalists have reproduce medals , Is it after their initial success the desire dies , I am hoping that Kelly-Ann breaks that mold and be our first back to back medalist since AB at the london olympics. At the end of the day it is all Ato's fault , because before he arrived on the scene we were happy with just one off performances, one medal and that's it , but he spoilt us into thinking that our premier athletes  must win multiple medals and they face harsh criticism when they don't. So Thanks a lot Ato
« Last Edit: August 30, 2011, 06:11:00 AM by jusbless »

Offline Storeboy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: All Ato's Fault
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2011, 07:42:00 AM »
Good for Ato! I am sure he will grab that blame with pleasure! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Never, never, ever give up! Go T&T Warriors!

Offline real madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2011, 09:11:11 AM »
What gets me is that men vex because RT getting criticism, If you can shower praise when he performs , you can voice your disappointment if he did not meet expectations. Stop making excuses for him, I guarantee that he knows that he did not perform to the best of his ability. I have seen this forum bash AA for his non performance, so why some poster getting on so simple minded when RT get criticize.Right now RT and DB in the same category at senior level , one hit wonder, won one silver medal at a major championship and have fail to deliver since then, we can make excuses for them but their is only one athlete that has produced at more than one championship and that is AB. I am beginning to wonder if that has become a trait of our athlete from since the days of Hasely Crawford to Josanne Lucas , which one of these medalists have reproduce medals , Is it after their initial success the desire dies , I am hoping that Kelly-Ann breaks that mold and be our first back to back medalist since AB at the london olympics. At the end of the day it is all Ato's fault , because before he arrived on the scene we were happy with just one off performances, one medal and that's it , but he spoilt us into thinking that our premier athletes  must win multiple medals and they face harsh criticism when they don't. So Thanks a lot Ato

One medal back in the day was a lot.  I use to be happy with people making the finals (i.e. Ian Morris) until Ato came on the scene.  Somebody posted that we should be happy with RT silver from a few years ago.

Offline Socapro

• Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2011, 11:15:19 AM »

One medal back in the day was a lot.  I use to be happy with people making the finals (i.e. Ian Morris) until Ato came on the scene.  Somebody posted that we should be happy with RT silver from a few years ago.

It's true that I'm not happy too but why Blame Ato and not our N3As?!
Some ah allyuh men are comedians yes!!  :joker:
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Storeboy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2011, 11:47:28 AM »

Yes Socapro, the man only joking...a little tongue in cheek.
Never, never, ever give up! Go T&T Warriors!

Offline jusbless

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2011, 12:25:51 PM »
Nah man Socapro i cant believe you missed the boat  ;D :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline Socapro

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2011, 12:32:05 PM »
Nah man Socapro i cant believe you missed the boat  ;D :rotfl: :rotfl:

I didn't miss the boat! That's why I called you a comedian!  ;)
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline real madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2011, 02:22:22 PM »

The man joking.  Thanks to Ato we know we can aim for the sky since it is possible to win numerous medals.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2011, 02:38:15 PM »
Nah man, men real seriously vex about RT not medalling

Offline Socapro

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2011, 02:46:36 PM »

Yeah, but they not vex with our NAAA for messing up the athletes preparation for the World's by having our National Trials when they did just 2 weeks before World’s!!

Okay I understand now, that's perfectly reasonable!  ::)

Dumplingdinho

« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2011, 05:26:16 PM »

Yeah, but they not vex with our NAAA for messing up the athletes preparation for the World's by having our National Trials when they did just 2 weeks before World’s!!

Okay I understand now, that's perfectly reasonable!  ::)

Blaming the NAAA or being vex with them not making a difference.  We need to figure out a way to get rid off them and the only way that happening is if serious people who have a passion for track and field and possess business acumen challenge them.

Offline jusbless

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2011, 07:43:15 PM »
I lost , Why are people blaming the NAAA, While I always seem to be opposed to the NAAA, I cant stand in good concious and lay RT's performance on the NAAA. Because some people are of the view that the hosting of the National championship is the cause of RT's bad performance.  I really cant understand the logic behind such thinking, Let me just go with their argument that the running of the national championship is the reason behind RT's performance , For this argument to make sense , then the other athletes that competed we should see a similar drop in performance. MLA ran brilliantly, so did quow , so did JG so did SH , so far each running at least close to what they have done for the season and some clocking season best even Bledman was not far off his consistent 10.0's run for the season 10.14 in negative wind equates him to basically  running his season average. The extent of the impact is so large that it puts huge whole in the argument, RT's race in Daegu is consitent with his form that has been seen throughout the year barring the National Championship, Look at his races for the year barring Daegu and tell me if you dont see a level of consistency. as for RT peaking for the nationals , I find that hard to believe becayuse on the same week of nationals , his camp was still arguing that he should not compete at the meet, so how does he change his routine to peak in such short notice . No one goes from struggling to run under 10.00 seconds in four days time to running 9.85 and then back down to 10.2's and 10.3's please dont insult my intelligence , Let's be real

Offline Socapro

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2011, 08:28:12 PM »
I lost , Why are people blaming the NAAA, While I always seem to be opposed to the NAAA, I cant stand in good concious and lay RT's performance on the NAAA. Because some people are of the view that the hosting of the National championship is the cause of RT's bad performance.  I really cant understand the logic behind such thinking, Let me just go with their argument that the running of the national championship is the reason behind RT's performance , For this argument to make sense , then the other athletes that competed we should see a similar drop in performance. MLA ran brilliantly, so did quow , so did JG so did SH , so far each running at least close to what they have done for the season and some clocking season best even Bledman was not far off his consistent 10.0's run for the season 10.14 in negative wind equates him to basically  running his season average. The extent of the impact is so large that it puts huge whole in the argument, RT's race in Daegu is consitent with his form that has been seen throughout the year barring the National Championship, Look at his races for the year barring Daegu and tell me if you dont see a level of consistency. as for RT peaking for the nationals , I find that hard to believe becayuse on the same week of nationals , his camp was still arguing that he should not compete at the meet, so how does he change his routine to peak in such short notice . No one goes from struggling to run under 10.00 seconds in four days time to running 9.85 and then back down to 10.2's and 10.3's please dont insult my intelligence , Let's be real

So your argument is that having Nationals so close to World's did not negatively affect our athletes preparation for World's and the NAAA were not at fault.
Try telling that to KAB (who skipped Nationals and won a medal as a result) & Jehue (who they forgot to register for the games after he had set the 'A' qualifying standard) and see if you doh get cuss in several different languages!  ::)
« Last Edit: August 30, 2011, 08:32:05 PM by Socapro »

Offline jusbless

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2011, 08:44:47 PM »
I did not say that it did not affect , I am saying to those whose argument that RT's poor performance is solely based on the nationals is utter rubbish, it would have contributed but not to the large extent you all are trying to make it out to be. Because I gather what you are saying that the NAAA is solely to blame that RT is totally blameless , if RT did run 9.9s and lose out on a medal I would of blame the NAAA for their national Championship, but to cast blame when he ran 10.3 and 10.2 is being far fetched and biased to a wide extent.

Offline Socapro

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2011, 08:48:53 PM »
I did not say that it did not affect , I am saying to those whose argument that RT's poor performance is solely based on the nationals is utter rubbish, it would have contributed but not to the large extent you all are trying to make it out to be. Because I gather what you are saying that the NAAA is solely to blame that RT is totally blameless , if RT did run 9.9s and lose out on a medal I would of blame the NAAA for their national Championship, but to cast blame when he ran 10.3 and 10.2 is being far fetched and biased to a wide extent.

Where did you see me argue that!? Please show us the quote!!  8)

truetrini

« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2011, 09:29:37 PM »

Where did you see me argue that!? Please show us the quote!!  8)

doh mind jusbless, he feel if DB was dey we make de finals and win ah medal

Offline jusbless

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2011, 05:46:30 AM »
No he might of pulled up , which would of been easier to accept than flopping out :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
« Last Edit: August 31, 2011, 06:06:28 AM by jusbless »

1]; } ?>