April 24, 2024, 10:07:07 PM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs Barbados Game (11-Oct-11).  (Read 45998 times)

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the T&T vs Barbados Game (11-Oct-11).
« Reply #300 on: October 12, 2011, 02:14:16 AM »
I  never understood why we never wanted Shakes coz the little I see of him was good enough to keep,he has speed and a bit ah skill on the right wing.Is not like we overrun with players.
Here we go with this arsehole talk again, today ah player better than shakes put three pass barbados! why the fack we always looking back?? we have good players, we don't need shakes, let guyana have him!
just cool;
I never said Shakes was better than Peltier or worse than him,what I am saying is that Shakes should not have been ditched after only a couple of games,the bigger our pool the better.I have seen Shakes at club level and once for TT against Iceland(for 10 mins),he looked strong fast and had some skill,add his English football culture to that.I say again that he should not have been ditched,that equaliser could still damage us,funny how things go sometimes.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: October 12, 2011, 03:18:54 AM »
I  never understood why we never wanted Shakes coz the little I see of him was good enough to keep,he has speed and a bit ah skill on the right wing.Is not like we overrun with players.
Here we go with this arsehole talk again, today ah player better than shakes put three pass barbados! why the fack we always looking back?? we have good players, we don't need shakes, let guyana have him!
just cool;
I never said Shakes was better than Peltier or worse than him,what I am saying is that Shakes should not have been ditched after only a couple of games,the bigger our pool the better.I have seen Shakes at club level and once for TT against Iceland(for 10 mins),he looked strong fast and had some skill,add his English football culture to that.I say again that he should not have been ditched,that equaliser could still damage us,funny how things go sometimes.
And all i'm saying is that we have much better, far more talented players. ;)  we really don't need him.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2011, 04:16:03 AM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: October 12, 2011, 10:17:06 AM »
Otto apparently blasted the pro league and agents here to hell in the post match interview

He was upset about players going off on trials during team camps etc and blasted the agents and pro league clubs for their poor handling of the situation

edit: just heard the post match conference.. Otto just shot up the respect ladder.. this man was close to tears with his rant.. hopefully one of the posters can cap the highlights and interview on news tonight

« Last Edit: October 12, 2011, 10:34:47 AM by Small Magician aka Wazza »

Offline Tongue

• Hero Warrior
  • Blue is the Colour.....Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: October 12, 2011, 11:16:01 AM »
I just watched the clips from the Bermuda game. We should not have lost that game. TT was knocking the ball pretty good. But we lack penetration. Then making mistakes at the back. But we should not have lost the game. TTFF f---king ineptitude. But now it is up to the players. Like Leon Carpette said the other day, players can't depend on the club to make them super good. That is left to the individual to do extra bit of work to be super good.

how so Deeks?

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: October 12, 2011, 01:53:52 PM »
Any highlights yet? Please and Thanks.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: October 12, 2011, 02:40:11 PM »
Yeah we need something!
Imagine most of us here who were unable to attend the live game in T&T were easily able to see other teams in the region play World Cup qualifiers live via the net and we still waiting to see our own team play 24 hrs later!

We shouldn't have to do this but can someone please ask/pressure C-TV, TV6 or CNC3 if they planning to show the T&T vs Barbados game anytime soon?!
And has the TTFF/All Sport sorted out the TV rights issue yet? i hope this thing doesn't drag on as we need to see our games in a timely manner if we are unable to attend the live game!

At least i if we cyah get to see the home games live because the TTFF wants to encourage supporters to attend the match then we should at least be to see it on delayed broadcast right after the game or failing that within 24hrs by the next day!!

Something is seriously wrong with the folks in charge of running T&T football when they consistently deprived supporters & wagonists of seeing the team!! Do they understand anything about marketing?!!
« Last Edit: October 12, 2011, 02:46:02 PM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline theworm2345

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: October 13, 2011, 10:21:06 AM »
Anyone know of any plans to show this or the Bermuda match? This is ridiculous even in the last 2010 campaign they were showing matches the same night on C if not live...how do you go backwards?

Offline FireBrand

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: October 13, 2011, 10:58:40 AM »
Anyone know of any plans to show this or the Bermuda match? This is ridiculous even in the last 2010 campaign they were showing matches the same night on C if not live...how do you go backwards?

Thanks to some calls by Small Mag to CNMG we were able to find out that the T&T-B'dos game will be shown this Saturday 15th Oct. at 10pm.
Warrior Nation Member At Large

Offline theworm2345

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: October 13, 2011, 11:01:19 AM »

Thanks to some calls by Small Mag to CNMG we were able to find out that the T&T-B'dos game will be shown this Saturday 15th Oct. at 10pm.
:beermug: :beermug: :beermug: Thanks FireBrand (and Small Mag)

1]; } ?>