March 29, 2024, 04:21:51 AM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs Barbados Game (11-Oct-11).  (Read 45482 times)

Offline madness

Re: Thread for the T&T vs Barbados Game (11-Oct-11).
« Reply #60 on: October 10, 2011, 08:06:32 PM »
check out d game boys, and judge 4 your self http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1WsYT8RR_c

« Reply #61 on: October 10, 2011, 08:06:40 PM »
Where to get tickets tom.?

Boss, is ah game against Barbados.  We just lose to Bermuda......doh hot yuh head, there will be tickets aplenty by the gate...de waggonists eh on this team right now.....

Offline PIMP

« Reply #62 on: October 10, 2011, 08:42:36 PM »
What's the price to go this game, haven't seen anty ad

« Reply #63 on: October 10, 2011, 09:26:51 PM »
What's the price to go this game, haven't seen anty ad

Seriously?  What happen to Tony Harford? After he come and loud up muh boy Contro, now he lapsin with the marketing?

« Reply #64 on: October 10, 2011, 09:45:12 PM »
thx

Boss, is ah game against Barbados.  We just lose to Bermuda......doh hot yuh head, there will be tickets aplenty by the gate...de waggonists eh on this team right now.....

Thx. Not sure how it was funny but any idea on cost of tiks?

« Reply #65 on: October 10, 2011, 09:53:04 PM »
Good luck to the guys against Barbados tomorrow.  Ah still vex from the Bermuda loss...but I hope the guys understand what they need to do when they put on that National Uniform.  Go out there and win!  Doh get meh vex again nuh.

« Reply #66 on: October 10, 2011, 10:18:30 PM »
Ah feel Stern go buss ah hatrick tomorrow.

« Reply #67 on: October 11, 2011, 04:47:48 AM »
thx

Thx. Not sure how it was funny but any idea on cost of tiks?

I think the last WCQ was $100 uncovered  $200 covered??  I think....in any event that's the kinda funding I working with....

100% Barataria, serious thing to cry for you laughing..... ;D ;D

« Reply #68 on: October 11, 2011, 05:15:49 AM »
Well here ting, was on a flight to Miami when de game start, did not know Jetblue did not have wifi, so ah all set to take in de match as we take off; only to get disappointed.  Land, open up livescore, wipe meh eye, cause ah thought I read 2-1 bermuda TT, ah say nah, dais 2-1 TT bermuda, wipe meh eye again, ah say ok, we loss.  Ah say FF have to be following dis, txt him, well he tipsy in a cab in de city, poor man start to cuss meh.  Den later dat night bounce up big dawg in a fete, both ah we vex, but we still drinkin

9 points to claim

« Reply #69 on: October 11, 2011, 09:23:26 AM »
It rained a little this morning and it has been overcast in POS for most of the day.

We will get the normal afternoon shower so the field should be a bit slick.

I hoping we put at least 3 past this Bdos team.

Offline kaiser

« Reply #70 on: October 11, 2011, 09:24:45 AM »
the positive for me is that even though we lost i loved the ball movement if only we could find a hungry striker on the receiving end of those passes we will beat people. licks for barbados later

« Reply #71 on: October 11, 2011, 11:09:46 AM »
Looking at the tape at one time I said whey we looking like Barcelona with that one touch. Then the final pass and through ball was not there and the ability to create the space to pull the trigher. We need a speedy forward , hopefully jaggy will get a run today. Disappointed Toussant not in the mix. I want to agree with Stern about the quality of ball but in the end goals win matches

« Reply #72 on: October 11, 2011, 11:56:27 AM »
Im sitting this game out. I dont usually miss a game but I have a project to finish for school by Thursday and this team not really worth a fail  :-\ Plus kick off is 5. i finish work half four and wouldnt reach down in time. And that sun from the last game was MURDER.

and Brownie, i still have the other half of that thing for you. I haven't forgotten

« Reply #73 on: October 11, 2011, 12:30:05 PM »
Looking at the tape at one time I said whey we looking like Barcelona with that one touch. Then the final pass and through ball was not there and the ability to create the space to pull the trigher. We need a speedy forward , hopefully jaggy will get a run today. Disappointed Toussant not in the mix. I want to agree with Stern about the quality of ball but in the end goals win matches

From the highlight, a speed forward would not have had a major impact. It looked like the service was designed for KJ. What we needed was a forward who can create space for himself ala Scotland  :devil:  as Bermuda did well denying entry passes and final balls. They als did well not allowing any runs in behind them - although that maybe attributed to the lack of dynamic movements by the forwards and runs out the midfield.

« Reply #74 on: October 11, 2011, 01:15:14 PM »

From the highlight, a speed forward would not have had a major impact. It looked like the service was designed for KJ. What we needed was a forward who can create space for himself ala Scotland  :devil:  as Bermuda did well denying entry passes and final balls. They als did well not allowing any runs in behind them - although that maybe attributed to the lack of dynamic movements by the forwards and runs out the midfield.

just from the highlights, i think it had more to do with the fact that they were defending with 9-10 players

« Reply #75 on: October 11, 2011, 01:37:13 PM »
Currently : 88 F/31 C     Partly cloudy, sunset at 5:47pm

Afternoon showers may have left the surface a bit slick and could have an impact on the Warriors' new found passing game.

« Reply #76 on: October 11, 2011, 01:46:13 PM »

just from the highlights, i think it had more to do with the fact that they were defending with 9-10 players
As opposed to defending with?

« Reply #77 on: October 11, 2011, 02:11:41 PM »
I have to say that TT looked quite good and really organised generally but why we couldn't finish off them is surprising,I feel the best is yet to come,sad to lose though coz the Bermuda team is not in TT class.

« Reply #78 on: October 11, 2011, 02:18:13 PM »
any word on coverage? I mean it is a home game! Is going to be Citadel again? Lord help us!

« Reply #79 on: October 11, 2011, 02:32:15 PM »
I have to say that TT looked quite good and really organised generally but why we couldn't finish off them is surprising,I feel the best is yet to come,sad to lose though coz the Bermuda team is not in TT class.

What is so surprising?!! Yuh cyah score if yuh don't take shots on target! The Bermuda keeper had a generally easy day at the office! He didn’t have to work any harder than the T&T keeper!

From what I saw Bermuda was more clinical with taking their chances and goals win matches!

Forget about who is in who's class, none of our opponents are impressed or intimidated by T&T's class right now!! If however we start laying 4, 5, 6 & 7 goals pass our opponents then that perception of T&T’s class or lack of will quickly change!

Lets hope the negative perception of T&T's class starts to change versus Barbados this evening!  :beermug:
« Last Edit: October 11, 2011, 02:35:06 PM by Socapro »

« Reply #80 on: October 11, 2011, 02:40:15 PM »

As opposed to defending with?

steups ... what I meant elan, is that they were packing players in and around the box...but you know that already

« Reply #81 on: October 11, 2011, 02:41:32 PM »
Barbados win 1-0?

« Reply #82 on: October 11, 2011, 02:47:57 PM »
Yeah!!!  Game did not start yet...

« Reply #83 on: October 11, 2011, 02:50:27 PM »
check out d game boys, and judge 4 your self http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1WsYT8RR_c

Who is that wearing #13?

« Reply #85 on: October 11, 2011, 02:55:02 PM »
Teams

Trinidad & Tobago: - 1.Marvin Phillip, 20.Seon Power, 4.Akeem Adams, 6.Osei Telesford, 5.Julius James, 11.Kevin Molino, 8.Khaleem Hyland, 13.Lester Peltier, 19.Keon Daniel, 9.Devorn Jorsling, 14.Stern John (capt).

Barbados: - 1.Jason Boxill, 2.Barry Skeete, 16.Emmerson Boyce (capt), 5.Kimelle Burgess, 7.Carl Joseph, 8.Renaldo Marques, 10.Norman Forde, 9.Neil Harvey, 17.John Parris, 13.Ramuel Miller, 18.Sherian Grosvenor.

Referee: - Raymond Buckle (Jamaica).

Venue: - Hasley Crawford Stadium.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2011, 03:05:20 PM by Flex »

« Reply #86 on: October 11, 2011, 02:58:04 PM »
Game about to start!! Anthems playing!!

Listening on i955 at this link: http://www.i955fm.com/watch-i955-fm-studio-live.html
Andre Baptiste heart-attack commentary on i955fm.

Vibe CT 105 fm also carrying the game live at this link: http://www.vibect105.co.tt/Vibe
More level headed commentary on Vibe!
« Last Edit: October 11, 2011, 03:05:03 PM by Socapro »

« Reply #87 on: October 11, 2011, 02:59:56 PM »
Tinto is the only change i seeing...

I studying who make the bench

« Reply #88 on: October 11, 2011, 03:00:05 PM »
Feel free to join the chat room :beermug:

« Reply #89 on: October 11, 2011, 03:01:11 PM »
The T&T anthem still making me feel proud..