March 28, 2024, 04:34:31 PM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs Barbados Game (11-Oct-11).  (Read 45468 times)

Offline Brej

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the T&T vs Barbados Game (11-Oct-11).
« Reply #30 on: October 09, 2011, 05:19:12 AM »
if we want to qualify we hadda beat guyana plain an simple.
which really shouldnt be a tough task for us... but seein as how bermuda deal wit we... hmmm we go see yes

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 09, 2011, 05:37:48 AM »
Forumites

Have no fear....we shitty....but bim and guyana shittier..we will advance.

Also  bermuda will now be gunning for guyana.

Guyana beating Bermuda 3-0
Guyana beating bermuda where and when?? not in bermuda, the most guyana will get is ah draw, bermuda will dun dem bc they really feel they could qualify.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 09, 2011, 05:52:19 AM »
which really shouldn't be a tough task for us... but seein as how bermuda deal wit we... hmmm we go see yes
IMO we're allowed one slip up, and quite frankly i glad we loss TBH. dem boys need tuh know that they have tuh work harder! there's no guarantee that our best players will remain healthy throughout the campaign and when the call is made for them to step up they have tuh do just that!

like Pfister said, yuh must take yuh chances, all these miss opportunities while your opponents is capitalizing on your mistakes is unacceptable and inexcusable in today's football. they must learn to concentrate for 90 plus mins, avoid making any mistakes in your defensive third, and fully capitalize on your opponents faults and mistakes. that's what today's football is al about.

it's time for that mistake prone T&T football culture to dun, i've seen it and accepted and made excuses for it for far too long, and tuh tell yuh the truth, i real sick of it! it's time for it to dun.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2011, 05:56:21 AM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 09, 2011, 10:23:41 AM »
which really shouldn't be a tough task for us... but seein as how bermuda deal wit we... hmmm we go see yes
IMO we're allowed one slip up, and quite frankly i glad we loss TBH. dem boys need tuh know that they have tuh work harder! there's no guarantee that our best players will remain healthy throughout the campaign and when the call is made for them to step up they have tuh do just that!

like Pfister said, yuh must take yuh chances, all these miss opportunities while your opponents is capitalizing on your mistakes is unacceptable and inexcusable in today's football. they must learn to concentrate for 90 plus mins, avoid making any mistakes in your defensive third, and fully capitalize on your opponents faults and mistakes. that's what today's football is al about.

it's time for that mistake prone T&T football culture to dun, i've seen it and accepted and made excuses for it for far too long, and tuh tell yuh the truth, i real sick of it! it's time for it to dun.

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

Leh meh buss ah chune on dem for dat dey JC

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaVtC5A5frA

Lets Go Warriors!
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline beau-brummel

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 09, 2011, 10:37:04 AM »
TnT is a shiytty team and to add TTFF is a incompetent and short sightedt organization. The cowardly excuse of financial problems was evident in the manner that TnT snubbed Haiti back in July, just to avoid a real arsewhipping in Port-au-Prince. Even though this would have been the better prep match for TnT before the WC qualification. Instead they cowardly ran from a better team to go play facking India as preparation. TnT ran but their feet are now failing them. It's math time and hope that others fack up, because TnT will not get to the other round on its own.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 09, 2011, 10:48:04 AM »
Forumites

:beermug:

They have a local Trini coach who knows how to beat fellow Caribbean teams!!
Plus their players are fully motivated! They have been promised house and land by the Guyana PM if they win our group!

While T&T players have been promised no salary and a slap in the face from our federation!!
« Last Edit: October 09, 2011, 10:52:17 AM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #36 on: October 09, 2011, 11:04:19 AM »
Forumites

Plus their players are fully motivated! They have been promised house and land by the Guyana PM if they win our group!

While T&T players have been promised no salary and a slap in the face from our federation!!

house and land? did not know that, when did jagdeo promise this?

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 09, 2011, 11:10:33 AM »
Forumites

house and land? did not know that, when did jagdeo promise this?

Do some reading! The info is right here on this forum!
Why do you always ask other folks to do your home work for you?!  :-\
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 09, 2011, 06:55:16 PM »
Socapro, why yuh always on this fackin negative drive bro??, it's almost like yuh sitting back waitin for us tuh lose so you could gloat. if yuh really want tuh know, yuhs not the only disappointed T&T football fan yuh know!

i'll have you know that every member on this site is totally nauseated with the federation and the state of T&T football, but we does still try tuh be optimistic and cheer on the boys in spite of the mayhem that takin place on dundonald st.

all this monkey talk about guyana beating bermuda, and they was promised house, land, money and blah blah blah is ah real fackin aimless fight down especially when ppl trying to hold ah positive vibe,

and the only reason we staying positive is bc we really eh want the football tuh end so soon, especially when we had tuh wait for almost ah yr to get some football playing again, and if it does end, we don't know when da fack we will see or hear international football again..

although every thing yuh said about the promise of land and money as incentive is true, why do we need tuh hear this "NOW"! it's almost like you tuning in only tuh see us lose, just like reggae fan and dem so you could say "i told you so".

just go back and look @ all yuh post pre and post match, every thing negative as fack. if yuh don't want tuh support the football then fine, no body eh go vex wid yuh, but  doh come and dampen the spirit of the members that do and is hopeful of success.

PS: look how low yuh stoop to, agreeing with elan??!! :o the biggest dunce on the forum! that guy is so clueless that i'm surprised he even knows how tuh put on ah computer, let alone get on the internet.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 09, 2011, 07:21:14 PM »
@Justcool

Wasn’t you the one who predict that Guyana eh win an away game yet and that they cyah beat Barbados? Allyuh men should stop making illogical predictions as when allyuh end up with egg on allyuh face allyuh only embarrassing allyuh self!

Elan made a prediction for the upcoming Guyana vs Bermuda game and I agree it is quite possible!
Don't keep underestimating Guyana, you should have learnt that lesson by now!
We should stop relying on other teams losing and take care of our own business if we really feel we deserve to qualify for the next round.

I calling things as I see it and man want to vex with me for that and so far I have been proved correct!!
I said that goal difference could come back to haunt us if we don't learn how to kill off teams properly like how Antigua and other teams we are supposed to be better than have been doing and you try to rip my head off for speaking the truth!

Keep sticking yuh head in the sand but like it or not I am dealing with facts!

If you cyah take the truth then that’s your problem!! I've been posting on this forum probably before you knew it existed!!

I support my team which is why I want to see them improve and will not make lame excuses for sub-par performances like some folks here chose to!
The plain truth and bad manners is that if we are struggling to win the group then we don’t deserve to go on to the next round!!

As it now stands if we don't win our three remaining games then Mr Pfister will be gone so let’s see what happens!

I wish them good luck but they have a lot of improvements to make if they wish to get to the next round and be able to compete with the likes of Costa Rica and Mexico!!
« Last Edit: October 09, 2011, 07:31:48 PM by Socapro »

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 09, 2011, 07:31:47 PM »
Stop lying! you eh supporting the team, the coach or the players, the only thing i see you supporting is guyana,and yuh hate for the TTFF, which is understandable.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2011, 07:35:09 PM by just cool »

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 09, 2011, 07:38:33 PM »
Stop lying! you eh supporting the team, the coach or the players, the only thing i see you supporting is yuh hate for the TTFF, and that understandable.

Just Cool, to be honest with you, I find of late you've been talking a lot of garbage on the forum and what you say does not really too much to me anymore!
I tried to appease you a bit but obviously I wasted my time so I no longer give a fart what you think or post!

I will comment on here and say whatever I see fit to say provided its the truth just like you are free to post whatever you think!

I have nothing to prove to you about how much I support or don’t support the team!!
Your opinion on that issue is irrelevant to me as you don’t personally know me just as i don’t personally know you!
« Last Edit: October 09, 2011, 11:18:02 PM by Socapro »

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 09, 2011, 09:04:01 PM »
I choose church over this 1 ah really eh fighting up wit dat 5pm. Have 2 get somebody to drop meh pick meh up and is 5  so dey have 2 leave wuk etc. I eh up 2 dat at d moment.

Aye, aye miss lady.....yuh have to come and help mih with the banners!!! 

Will have 2 change meh plans cyah leave yuh holdin d bag ah mean banners

cyah help alyuh out ladies. My work does start when other people get off theirs.
Cyah make that 5 pm midweek scene  :banginghead:
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 09, 2011, 09:19:36 PM »
Bermuda could end up with 12 points.. They  have to beat guyana which they are very capableof doing and then they have back to back against barbados.. Bermuda could end up with 12 points... guyana 10 points  TNT 13 points.. 
guyana losses to Bermuda tie TNT  and then loses to TNT  in the return game  hoping tnt beats Barbados tuesday ..
war

war
Black Lives Matter..

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 09, 2011, 10:56:23 PM »
Socapro, why yuh always on this fackin negative drive bro??, it's almost like yuh sitting back waitin for us tuh lose so you could gloat. if yuh really want tuh know, yuhs not the only disappointed T&T football fan yuh know!

i'll have you know that every member on this site is totally nauseated with the federation and the state of T&T football, but we does still try tuh be optimistic and cheer on the boys in spite of the mayhem that takin place on dundonald st.

all this monkey talk about guyana beating bermuda, and they was promised house, land, money and blah blah blah is ah real fackin aimless fight down especially when ppl trying to hold ah positive vibe,

and the only reason we staying positive is bc we really eh want the football tuh end so soon, especially when we had tuh wait for almost ah yr to get some football playing again, and if it does end, we don't know when da fack we will see or hear international football again..

although every thing yuh said about the promise of land and money as incentive is true, why do we need tuh hear this "NOW"! it's almost like you tuning in only tuh see us lose, just like reggae fan and dem so you could say "i told you so".

just go back and look @ all yuh post pre and post match, every thing negative as fack. if yuh don't want tuh support the football then fine, no body eh go vex wid yuh, but  doh come and dampen the spirit of the members that do and is hopeful of success.

PS: look how low yuh stoop to, agreeing with elan??!! :o the biggest dunce on the forum! that guy is so clueless that i'm surprised he even knows how tuh put on ah computer, let alone get on the internet.

YOu is ah big arse and from day one I say de team is shyte and we playing shyte. I is ah big man me eh have to prove I is de best supporter. We do not have quality for a coach to coming in and put a team together to go and play. We need to be treated like a club team. We will win some and lose most.

And yeah yo is ah big arse.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: October 10, 2011, 01:48:07 AM »
Bermuda could end up with 12 points.. They  have to beat guyana which they are very capableof doing and then they have back to back against barbados.. Bermuda could end up with 12 points... guyana 10 points  TNT 13 points.. 
guyana losses to Bermuda tie TNT  and then loses to TNT  in the return game  hoping tnt beats Barbados tuesday ..
war

war

So WDMC IS THIS I READING !! we have to go through all this mathematics to get out this group ?  If i have to get used to all this math when playing bermuda and Guyana then fans in T&T must STOP telling themselves they are better than the rest in the Caribbean ..

Offline madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 10, 2011, 04:13:35 AM »
r they any videos on the game?

Offline saga pinto

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 10, 2011, 05:10:50 AM »
war

war

So WDMC IS THIS I READING !! we have to go through all this mathematics to get out this group ?  If i have to get used to all this math when playing bermuda and Guyana then fans in T&T must STOP telling themselves they are better than the rest in the Caribbean ..

Well said brother!!!!

Offline noize

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 10, 2011, 06:13:35 AM »
 ??? Does anyone know if Birchall is going to be part of the squad for this game ???

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 10, 2011, 08:04:43 AM »
war

war

If anyone reads my post for di past 6 years you will see and read where I say TNT Is not number 1 in the caribbean.. Teams like Cuba, martinique, Jamaica, Grenada, Haiti is much better than the present crop of shithounds we got.. Personaly I dont want to get embarass against Mexico but I believe if we get pass this rounds we can battle CR and el salvador.. I see DR play gainst Elsalvador and trus me DR playing one game with ten and the other wid 9 and elsalvadore scrape through..3-2 and 2-1.. If TNT get pass this rounds we can then possibly get by CR and elsalvador and end up in the hex gaving us a good chance to win... The game that Guyana played against Bermuda Iread on the reports that Bermuda Looked very well and looked the better team. Now ppl will say TNT looked the better team against Bermuda . I say no.. TNT could have lost that game 4-1 Yes TNT had a lot of pesession but none was threat to Bermuda. good luckto the boys and hope the best.. Bermuda has to beat Guyana For TNT to have a chance otherwise all Guyana has to do is a tie one  game against TNT and that will push them through because they have a better goal average.. I still believe TNT could put 4 pass the whipping boys of this rounds come tuesday... good luck guys and I believe this has so far been the easiest route to the  hex we ever had.. use it guys!!!!!!

War
Black Lives Matter..

Offline madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 10, 2011, 08:33:01 AM »
i need to c the game. i hope trinidad and tobago show the game on tuesday.

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 10, 2011, 09:15:34 AM »
Birchall is not available for this match.
Hart for president

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #52 on: October 10, 2011, 10:44:40 AM »
3 games and 9 points, the next round awaits us :beermug:

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 10, 2011, 01:18:38 PM »
Birchall is not available for this match.

He playing in a Reserves match right now.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 10, 2011, 02:06:38 PM »
cant believe im missing this match...first for years...
come on TnT...come on
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Spursy

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Willis Plaza Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 10, 2011, 03:00:24 PM »
Anyone seen the panic button?

Offline Bianconeri

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 10, 2011, 05:56:11 PM »
Where to get tickets tom.?

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 10, 2011, 06:32:04 PM »
Where to get tickets tom.?

Boss, is ah game against Barbados.  We just lose to Bermuda......doh hot yuh head, there will be tickets aplenty by the gate...de waggonists eh on this team right now.....
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline mukumsplau

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 10, 2011, 07:23:24 PM »
how dis ting so shitty boy...i rackin my brain wonderin if we play guyana already..is a cricket series or somthin? d 2 last matches against guyana...dis weird..

Offline theworm2345

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 10, 2011, 07:39:15 PM »
how dis ting so shitty boy...i rackin my brain wonderin if we play guyana already..is a cricket series or somthin? d 2 last matches against guyana...dis weird..
Its like that in every group with the top two (ranked) teams playing home and away on the last week, Antigua/Barbuda and Haiti will play in the final two, Grenada and Guatemala, etc.

1]; } ?>