March 28, 2024, 08:54:58 AM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs Barbados Game (11-Oct-11).  (Read 45462 times)

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the T&T vs Barbados Game (11-Oct-11).
« Reply #210 on: October 11, 2011, 05:14:48 PM »
Sound like ah 4 star performance by the team! Congrats Warriors, hattrick kid Peltier, Coach Pfister and my #10 Hector!!!!!!!!!!! Keep it up!  :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

yea hector is arguably d best player we have tuh play dat traditional #10 role....let d guy get as much playin time doin so...asap!

ah still doh see him as d traditional 10 speed skill and unpredictability allah latapy............but he doh have dat pass dat will will jus blow ah defense wide open............but what he have good for me damn good
I pity the fool....

Offline injunchile

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: October 11, 2011, 05:15:17 PM »
From the commentary it looks like we found a left back in Adams. The coach made some brilliant subs. With KJ back in the fold with birchall we will win this rounds. Then J lloyd Samuel and Carlos to replace telesford , things looking up. Brazil here we come.

Offline makaveli

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: October 11, 2011, 05:15:45 PM »
so why we couldn't have killed Bermuda this way...

Anyways positive vibes, 4-0 TnT
It's obvious you've never seen bermuda play, cause if you did you'd know that they're not that easy as many perceive.

yuh right i never see them play but come on man a team as TnT ranked 80th vs Bermuda ranked 189th should get level cutarse.  True FIFA ranking is nonsense but i still cah believe it.  I always want best for TnT.

In 2001 Trinidad was ranked 25th... Just saying those rankings are politics

em how much u know bout dat 2001 team it fella apart in d hex because of bad admin decision making but dat team was borse

Offline fitzinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: October 11, 2011, 05:16:48 PM »

It's obvious you've never seen bermuda play, cause if you did you'd know that they're not that easy as many perceive.

yuh right i never see them play but come on man a team as TnT ranked 80th vs Bermuda ranked 189th should get level cutarse.  True FIFA ranking is nonsense but i still cah believe it.  I always want best for TnT.

em how much u know bout dat 2001 team it fella apart in d hex because of bad admin decision making but dat team was borse

I would have to agree with u there...Dwarika, Yorke, Latas, Stern, Mickey Trotman....team had depth and quality but they used to let Yorkey dem get away with murder tho

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: October 11, 2011, 05:17:43 PM »
A Bermuda - Guyana draw will be perfect.

Barbados will lie down to Bermuda. Bermuda will give them at least 2 in each game.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2011, 05:21:10 PM by gawd on pitch »

Offline toonmili

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: October 11, 2011, 05:18:40 PM »
But 25th come on...

Offline fitzinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: October 11, 2011, 05:19:41 PM »
But 25th come on...
lol...idk bout 25th but maybe top 50

Offline big dawg

• Hero Warrior
  • smallest country to ever play in a world cup final
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: October 11, 2011, 05:20:38 PM »
Re-Group, Re-Energize, Return
We'll be back...
I don't know when

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: October 11, 2011, 05:21:42 PM »
I pity the fool....

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: October 11, 2011, 05:23:01 PM »

So you really think we had the 25th best team in the world? Is that what you're saying?

Based on the ranking points system at the time T&T earned that 25th position, nothing to do with politics!!
Does not mean that we were the 25th best team in the world but the potential was there if our administration wasn't run by a bunch of jokers!!
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline toonmili

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: October 11, 2011, 05:23:47 PM »
yeah we were 49th before, then 35th (I think) then out of the blue we were 25th. That was when Jack was big in the dance... I'm sure he he hired the statistician.

Offline najee

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: October 11, 2011, 05:26:39 PM »
fellas any live feed on the Bermuda and Guyana game or the game didn't start

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: October 11, 2011, 05:29:01 PM »
kenwyn who?

Wonder if yuh was sayin dat Friday Night  ::)
Doh mind dem killa, dem is the same fellas who was doggin the team bc we loss to ah strong team on their home turf.

Strong team? Steups man you really stretchin the truth now. 
Bermie didn't win because they strong, not at all.

Congrats team T&T on the win.  Let's do a lot more of that against Guyana.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: October 11, 2011, 05:33:05 PM »
kenwyn who?

Wonder if yuh was sayin dat Friday Night  ::)
Doh mind dem killa, dem is the same fellas who was doggin the team bc we loss to ah strong team on their home turf.

Strong team? Steups man you really stretchin the truth now. 
Bermie didn't win because they strong, not at all.

Congrats team T&T on the win.  Let's do a lot more of that against Guyana.

Just Cool was arguing that Bermuda scored two spirit goals in a previous post!
Now suddenly Bermuda is once again a strong team who deserved their victory! 
JC needs to make up his mind! ::)
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline fatimarima

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: October 11, 2011, 05:35:52 PM »
Thank you for the win Trinidad and Tobago!   National players, allyuh get me vex when allyuh lose to Bermuda, but this 4-0 victory over Barbados partly makes up for the bermuda vex-sa-tion.    Now allyuh need to buss up Guyana in both games.   No glad man vibes, just focus on the Guyana games and WIN!   No draw, no loss...just win and doh get meh vex eh...jus WIN!   Thanks in advance

Offline breezers

• Hero Warrior
  • he who rise against poor ppl shal perish in d end
    • View Profile
« Reply #225 on: October 11, 2011, 05:36:29 PM »
Hopefully Bermuda and Guyana draw...because it looks like Bermuda may get two wins over Barbados

I want ah bermuda win!!!

A Bermuda win will be nice but that will mean that we can't even afford to draw with Guyana, we'll have to win both games (which I hope we do). I'm not trusting Barbados to do us a favor and gain points off of Bermuda.

POS      TEAM    P   W   D   L   F   A   GD   Pts
1       Guyana    3    3    0    0    6    1    5    9
2       T & T    3    2    0    1    4    2    2    6
3       Bermuda    3    1    0    2    3    4    -1    3
4       Barbados    3    0    0    3    0    6    -6    0

Judgin from d table it would be more risky if bermuda draw wid guyana yes..cuz now we would be forced tuh beat guyana in both games but if bermuda cud help we out and give guyana ah defeat both dem (guy) and us go be equal on 9pts from 4 games goin into d 2 home and away showdown...so wid dat scenario we cud afford tuh draw away and beat dem home. However if Guyana get ah point from bermuda tonite den we'll be forced tuh win both games.....so let's go bermuda!!
« Last Edit: October 11, 2011, 05:41:31 PM by breezers »
Soca Warriors, Holland And Barcelona,
BIG BIG TEAMS!!!!

Offline breezers

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: October 11, 2011, 05:40:46 PM »
Sound like ah 4 star performance by the team! Congrats Warriors, hattrick kid Peltier, Coach Pfister and my #10 Hector!!!!!!!!!!! Keep it up!  :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

yea hector is arguably d best player we have tuh play dat traditional #10 role....let d guy get as much playin time doin so...asap!

ah still doh see him as d traditional 10 speed skill and unpredictability allah latapy............but he doh have dat pass dat will will jus blow ah defense wide open............but what he have good for me damn good

I totally agree! He cyar match up identically wid d magician but dais wuh we have a d moment...so utilize d guy!
BIG BIG TEAMS!!!!

Offline chinee boi

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: October 11, 2011, 05:42:53 PM »
Hopefully Bermuda and Guyana draw...because it looks like Bermuda may get two wins over Barbados

I want ah bermuda win!!!

A Bermuda win will be nice but that will mean that we can't even afford to draw with Guyana, we'll have to win both games (which I hope we do). I'm not trusting Barbados to do us a favor and gain points off of Bermuda.

Judgin from d table it would be more risky if bermuda draw wid guyana yes..cuz now we would be forced tuh beat guyana in both games but if bermuda cud help we out and give guyana ah defeat both dem (guy) and us go be equal on 9pts from 4 games goin into d 2 home and away showdown...so wid dat scenario we cud afford tuh draw away and beat dem home. However if Guyana get ah point from bermuda tonite den we'll be forced tuh win both games.....so let's go bermuda!!

How about we suppose to beat Guyana twice and move to the next round.  Talk done!  From here on we play to win each game!

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: October 11, 2011, 05:43:12 PM »

I want ah bermuda win!!!

So far Bermuda holding Guyana 0 -0 after 42mins!
http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/preliminaries/nccamerica/matches/round=258361/match=300172465/index.html

Offline breezers

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: October 11, 2011, 05:47:51 PM »

I want ah bermuda win!!!

How about we suppose to beat Guyana twice and move to the next round.  Talk done!  From here on we play to win each game!

Well ah honestly hopin we cud handle we business and get 2 wins vs guyana but sameway i was expectin ah win on fri vs bermuda too and we see how dat play out smh. So when yuh team as volatile as we own...yuh hatta try tuh make d task as easy as possible...so if we cud get some help via divine intervention (bermuda win)...i'll take dat!!
BIG BIG TEAMS!!!!

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: October 11, 2011, 05:48:21 PM »
If the Ber and Guy game end in a draw, all we will need is a win and tie over Guy.

If Ber win, we will need a win and tie over Guy.

If Guy win, a win and tie will get us through depending on goal difference.

Regardless we need 4 points to get in.

Offline jr sams

• Hero Warrior
  • Every time....all de time....true to form
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: October 11, 2011, 05:50:15 PM »

I want ah bermuda win!!!

Agreed, because the worse thing that could happen is Guyana take three from Bermuda tonight, then no question of must win the next two games.
well yes

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: October 11, 2011, 05:56:28 PM »

I want ah bermuda win!!!

I hear you Breezers but a win by Bermuda will give them some hope of qualifying out of the group, depending on how our games go with Guyana of course i.e. two ties for us and two wins for them in the final two games. That means Bermuda will have 12 points leaving T&T and Guyana with 11 each.

If the game ties they'll have 4 points, we'll have 9 and Guyana 10. So even if we tie and win against Guyana we'll top the group with 13 points, Guyana will have 11 and Bermuda with 10 (with 2 wins of course).

Our chances are greater with a tie in this game but all this is irrelavant if we win our two games over Guyana.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: October 11, 2011, 06:00:31 PM »

I want ah bermuda win!!!

I hear you Breezers but a win by Bermuda will give them some hope of qualifying out of the group, depending on how our games go with Guyana of course i.e. two ties for us and two wins for them in the final two games. That means Bermuda will have 12 points leaving T&T and Guyana with 11 each.

If the game ties they'll have 4 points, we'll have 9 and Guyana 10. So even if we tie and win against Guyana we'll top the group with 13 points, Guyana will have 11 and Bermuda with 10 (with 2 wins of course).

Our chances are greater with a tie in this game but all this is irrelavant if we win our two games over Guyana.

A Bermuda 0-0 Guyana FT result will be perfect!!

But we'll need to beat Guyana at home in T&T and at least draw away with them in Guyana!
« Last Edit: October 11, 2011, 06:13:09 PM by Socapro »

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: October 11, 2011, 06:12:43 PM »
I don't know bout allyuh, but i want ah bermuda win! guyana is bend on spoilin the party and i want tuh see their run come to an end, if bermuda can't handle their business in their own home court, then they don't deserve to advance to the next round.

bermuda has ah very strong back line and it's extremely hard tuh penetrate their midfield and defense, plus they score some lucky ducky arse goals, it's almost like magic.

PS: socapro, ah could tell that reading comprehension was not one of your favorite subjects? yes i said bermuda scored two spirit goals, and yes i did say they are a strong team, non detracting from the other, the fact that they beat us on our home turf last campaign and held us to one goal on our home turf this time around, and may i remind you, with our best players, and shut us out on their home turf while scoring two in the process is damn impressive.

you could sell them short if yuh want, but i'm sold on them as ah formidable opponent. once bitten twice shy, whereas in this case it's twice bitten.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: October 11, 2011, 06:13:04 PM »
   Team   MP   GF   GA   Pts
   TRI   4   8   2   9
   GUY   3   6   1   9
   BER   3   3   4   3
   BRB   4   0   10   0

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: October 11, 2011, 06:19:42 PM »
   Team   MP   GF   GA   Pts
   TRI   4   8   2   9
   GUY   3   6   1   9
   BER   3   3   4   3
   BRB   4   0   10   0

If Guyana don’t score in their game today then we end up with a healthier goal difference than them!  :)

Let’s hope they don't score and they either draw this game or lose to Bermuda by a spirit goal from their opponents!  ;)

1]; } ?>