March 29, 2024, 05:45:05 AM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs Barbados Game (11-Oct-11).  (Read 45486 times)

Offline chinee boi

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the T&T vs Barbados Game (11-Oct-11).
« Reply #271 on: October 11, 2011, 06:59:25 PM »
1-1

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: October 11, 2011, 06:59:57 PM »
Game over!!

Bermuda 1-1 Guyana FT
John NUSUM (71')  ;      Ricky SHAKES (81')

http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/preliminaries/nccamerica/matches/round=258361/match=300172465/index.html

Trini Shakes who we ignored scored for Guyana!

Guyana getting saved by two Trinis, Shakes the striker and their coach Shabazz!!

We just have to beat Guyana twice home & away to show them who is boss of our group in this round!!

Guyana is currently top of the table and looking in a good position to make the next round!!
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #273 on: October 11, 2011, 07:03:47 PM »
Game over!!

Bermuda 1-1 Guyana FT

http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/preliminaries/nccamerica/matches/round=258361/match=300172465/index.html

Guyana getting saved by two Trinis, Shakes the striker and their coach Shabazz!!

We just have to beat Guyana twice home & away to show them who is boss of our group in this round!!

Guyana is currently top of the table and looking in a good position to make the next round!!

you mean they making the next round of the berbice cup

tt beating them in both games and we are advancing to the next round, end of story

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: October 11, 2011, 07:07:08 PM »
I  never understood why we never wanted Shakes coz the little I see of him was good enough to keep,he has speed and a bit ah skill on the right wing.Is not like we overrun with players.

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: October 11, 2011, 07:07:22 PM »
Trust me. In the end we got this. I think the confidence will kick in once we are back to full strength.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: October 11, 2011, 07:09:15 PM »
Game over!!

Bermuda 1-1 Guyana FT

tt beating them in both games and we are advancing to the next round, end of story

Controv, sometimes ah wish you would just stay quiet as you should know how you are renowned for goatmouthing teams!!

Let’s all prayer from now that Controv’s goatmouth doh work against our team as we need two wins against Guyana!
« Last Edit: October 11, 2011, 07:16:55 PM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline socachynee

• Sr. Warrior
  • goals win games
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: October 11, 2011, 07:09:24 PM »
Otto vs Shabazz 6 points for grabs, ENT

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: October 11, 2011, 07:10:10 PM »
I  never understood why we never wanted Shakes coz the little I see of him was good enough to keep,he has speed and a bit ah skill on the right wing.Is not like we overrun with players.
Here we go with this arsehole talk again, today ah player better than shakes put three pass barbados! why the fack we always looking back?? we have good players, we don't need shakes, let guyana have him!
« Last Edit: October 11, 2011, 07:18:03 PM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: October 11, 2011, 07:11:03 PM »

Right now Guyana sitting pretty on top of the group so we need to beat them twice!!

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: October 11, 2011, 07:11:59 PM »
lets have it.. I want 6 points.. 4 needed.. lets go for all

bring it on

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: October 11, 2011, 07:13:42 PM »

Right now Guyana sitting pretty on top of the group so we need to beat them twice!!

A tie and a draw will be good enough for us. I hope we have home game first.

Offline socachynee

• Sr. Warrior
  • goals win games
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: October 11, 2011, 07:14:25 PM »

I agree, no going for tie like Italy when USA shut the door on the Strike Squad

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: October 11, 2011, 07:16:54 PM »
Another late goal by Guyana. We need to be attentive to that.

Also perhaps this result gives Bermuda a bit more respect in the eyes of the minnow haters :devil: Guyana, at the end of the day, is still undefeated.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: October 11, 2011, 07:17:01 PM »
Game over!!

Bermuda 1-1 Guyana FT

I doh know bout all dat nah boss, yes we beat barbados bad today, but that's ah false sense of hope, guyana has been proving me wrong each time, so now i really have tuh look dem in the eye and reconsider the things i've said before, so far they defended their home advantage and went and got two great results on the road,

now we have tuh pull out all our stops and beat this team home and away, bc all they need is one more win and they're off to the next round, and by the way we struggled in bermuda, i real fackin worried dread.    :worried:
« Last Edit: October 11, 2011, 07:20:14 PM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #285 on: October 11, 2011, 07:17:22 PM »
Away game on the 11th... correct?

MASSIVE

CNMG better not f**k around.. we have to see this game live on TV.. no way in hell radio coverage of a massively important game is enough

We have to play our part

BOMBARD!

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: October 11, 2011, 07:20:19 PM »
I just watched the clips from the Bermuda game. We should not have lost that game. TT was knocking the ball pretty good. But we lack penetration. Then making mistakes at the back. But we should not have lost the game. TTFF f---king ineptitude. But now it is up to the players. Like Leon Carpette said the other day, players can't depend on the club to make them super good. That is left to the individual to do extra bit of work to be super good.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: October 11, 2011, 07:25:42 PM »
I will take the draw
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: October 11, 2011, 07:26:30 PM »
excellent victory today,thank de fadda in heaven.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: October 11, 2011, 07:36:06 PM »
any word on de replay? stay on it people!
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: October 11, 2011, 07:41:46 PM »
That's the better result for us, now all we need is 4 points from 2 games to win our group. Had bermuda won, we would've needed 6 points to be sure to advance.

Offline Socafan

• Hero Warrior
  • Sweet sweet T&T.Oh how ah luvup mi Country
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: October 11, 2011, 07:49:50 PM »
Good win fellas, but more importantly, I just watch dah clip of the Bermuda game. Seriously!!?? If that is how the whole game was running and dais how de side playing........DO WE FINALLY HAVE AGAIN A TEAM PLAYING AN ATTRACTIVE KNOCKING BRAND??. Howcome nobody eh notice all them one touch and passes and screening off man and running off the ball and plain ball possession? Allyuh eh see dat or wha? Dem men actually making many multiple passes in a row at one and two touch and running off the ball!! I seeing right? Mamayo.

DAT REMIMD ME OF THE KINDA FRENETIC TOUCHES PLAY DAT TURN ME ON TO NATIONAL TEAM BALL IN THE '80'S AND WHAT I DOES CALL WE KINDA BALL. We eh win either so it have to be it :D

If dais how we playing then I might be a believer again. That kinda small goal play need talented forwards though to break through the crowd ah defenders that does pileup in the box.

Hhmmmmm.. Alright ah interested.
Two islands are better than one.

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: October 11, 2011, 07:51:07 PM »
I doh know bout all dat nah boss, yes we beat barbados bad today, but that's ah false sense of hope, guyana has been proving me wrong each time, so now i really have tuh look dem in the eye and reconsider the things i've said before, so far they defended their home advantage and went and got two great results on the road,

now we have tuh pull out all our stops and beat this team home and away, bc all they need is one more win and they're off to the next round, and by the way we struggled in bermuda, i real fackin worried dread.    :worried:
[/quote]

Don't worry Just Cool, I have faith in our team. We'll advance to the next round :beermug:

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: October 11, 2011, 07:56:07 PM »
Good win fellas, but more importantly, I just watch dah clip of the Bermuda game. Seriously!!?? If that is how the whole game was running and dais how de side playing........DO WE FINALLY HAVE AGAIN A TEAM PLAYING AN ATTRACTIVE KNOCKING BRAND??. Howcome nobody eh notice all them one touch and passes and screening off man and running off the ball and plain ball possession? Allyuh eh see dat or wha? Dem men actually making many multiple passes in a row at one and two touch and running off the ball!! I seeing right? Mamayo.

DAT REMIMD ME OF THE KINDA FRENETIC TOUCHES PLAY DAT TURN ME ON TO NATIONAL TEAM BALL IN THE '80'S AND WHAT I DOES CALL WE KINDA BALL. We eh win either so it have to be it :D

If dais how we playing then I might be a believer again. That kinda small goal play need talented forwards though to break through the crowd ah defenders that does pileup in the box.

Yeh man, in the highlights we looked impressive.  I didn't want to get carried away though, because they were just highlights. Maybe there was some creative editing.  And as someone theorized, that could be because Bermuda were giving us room in the midfield.
I hoping that it is genuine, and that we could reproduce that kinda play consistently. 
Yes it looked a lot like how the Strike Squad used to play.

Offline najee

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: October 11, 2011, 08:06:58 PM »
fellas  i think the whole thing about this is....beating Guyana home and away....that the bottom line...so Guyana winning or not shouldn't be a factor

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #295 on: October 11, 2011, 08:10:24 PM »

Yeh man, in the highlights we looked impressive.  I didn't want to get carried away though, because they were just highlights. Maybe there was some creative editing.  And as someone theorized, that could be because Bermuda were giving us room in the midfield.
I hoping that it is genuine, and that we could reproduce that kinda play consistently. 
Yes it looked a lot like how the Strike Squad used to play.

TT is ahead on goal difference right now with +6, while guyana is at +5, 2 wins against guyana will put us on top, bermuda packed their defense and it was obvious, tt are playing fluent, short passing football because of pfister

pfister has us starting to play an attractive brand and people need to take notice from now, like i have said from the beginning, pfister will take us through to the hex and we will be playing some excellent ball by then that will propel us to brazil

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: October 11, 2011, 08:16:02 PM »
I tell alyuh we getting ah hatrick, just wrong player.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: October 11, 2011, 08:16:32 PM »
WE ARE WORLD CHAMPS!!!!!!!!!!!!
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline jason23

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: October 11, 2011, 10:42:07 PM »
LOL!! ENT THESE ARE THE SAME TRINI'S WHO WAS CALLIN FOR HEADS AND BODIES 2 BE LYNCHED!! IN WOODFORD SQUARE!! jst the otherday.....llmao!! well yess!! ah man done say world champs!! lmao!! God forbid we eh lost 2 guyana!! rell man goin an get heavy tabanka!! in here!!!
buh ona serious note.. it was a good game from what i heard!! but i wont get my hopes up2 much!! as i say take one game at a time.....den let the wine an vodka!! start 2uh poor!!...when we make d hex and den if we qualify!! then celebration shud be in order!!

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #299 on: October 11, 2011, 11:22:25 PM »
LOL!! ENT THESE ARE THE SAME TRINI'S WHO WAS CALLIN FOR HEADS AND BODIES 2 BE LYNCHED!! IN WOODFORD SQUARE!! jst the otherday.....llmao!! well yess!! ah man done say world champs!! lmao!! God forbid we eh lost 2 guyana!! rell man goin an get heavy tabanka!! in here!!!
buh ona serious note.. it was a good game from what i heard!! but i wont get my hopes up2 much!! as i say take one game at a time.....den let the wine an vodka!! start 2uh poor!!...when we make d hex and den if we qualify!! then celebration shud be in order!!

make sure you have yuh supply of babash on hand for the next round and the hex because plenty rum and roti will be sharing

and for the haters, some curry crow will be on hand

1]; } ?>