April 24, 2024, 07:14:34 PM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs Bermuda Game (07-Oct-11).  (Read 50750 times)

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the T&T vs Bermuda Game (07-Oct-11).
« Reply #330 on: October 10, 2011, 09:13:59 PM »
All who still want tuh blame the coach is mad fackin mad ppl. hear nah, is ah long time since i eh see T&T knock ball like that. passing trapping, movement on and off the ball, pace of the game every thing look crisp, the only thing that was lacking was penetration in the final 3rd. they really needed darryl and kenwyne tuh deal wid this bermudan defense.

it's beyond me how guyana beat this team, their defense is as i remembered it, tough tough tough as elephant hide! hope fully bermuda will do us ah solid and bussup guyana. ah keeping my fingers crossed, glad for the loss though, that would mean that the coach would have to make ah lot of alterations, and the desperation comes out since we have tuh destroy barbados, and we can't drop no points against guyana.

hope darryl and Kenwyne are healthy for the next round with guyana. best of luck manana.

I know you don't have a f@#king clue about this game.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: October 10, 2011, 09:23:56 PM »
We could not see the first goal from the highlights, but the second goal was not a "spirit goal".  Bermuda worked for it and executed it very well.

What I don't like about Just Cool is that he sometimes goes into denial and does not want to call a spade a spade! He has now resorted to trying to discredit Bermuda after calling them a good home team in previous posts! JC has concluded that Bermuda scored two spirit goals and one he never saw and the other as you described Bermuda worked for and deserved!!

Truth be told despite all that possession by T&T, I think that Bermuda were the better team and the result reflected that! Yes it's a bitter pill to swallow but we must stop kidding ourselves!

Bermuda allowed us to look good in possession in midfield but guess what happened 90% of the time when we got into their 3rd, we gave the ball away or couldn’t get a decent shot off at goal!

I would have dearly preferred to see a full unedited recording of this game but the highlights revealed enough for me to form a good conclusion as to the reason why we lost!!

Anyway, let’s take care of business tomorrow against Barbados and no more excuses otherwise we’ll have to face the reality that we just not ready!!

You studying just cool he eh know he arse from he elbow.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline fatimarima

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: October 10, 2011, 09:35:31 PM »
I dont have a problem with Just Cool.....he is free and welcome to express his views.  (as crazy as they may be sometimes) 

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: October 11, 2011, 12:58:49 AM »
Interesting! The player advertised his intention to take a long throw. His teammates' positioning advertised/reflected that they understood  this to be his intention. The conditions for our defensive organization were established. Anyone care to comment on where the defensive contribution(s) to this well-worked spirited goal occurred? :) I'm smiling, but honestly I'm curious as to what posters observed.

I'll say that I'm reminded also of a heated halftime argument I witnessed between two players in an amateur league environment. At issue was what constituted the "proper" defending posture on a corner kick. The argument was precipitated by one player's insistence on employing zonal marking exclusively and the other player's call for employing man to man marking absolutely. In the minutes preceding the halftime whistle, the debate had sizzled on the field as the attacking team prepared for yet another corner kick. This, and other tactical dilemmas  ::), remained unresolved during the second half. The final scoreline was a flattering and entertaining draw featuring 8 goals.

Wha allyuh think?

« Last Edit: October 11, 2011, 01:10:44 AM by asylumseeker »

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: October 11, 2011, 10:44:46 AM »
Interesting! The player advertised his intention to take a long throw. His teammates' positioning advertised/reflected that they understood  this to be his intention. The conditions for our defensive organization were established. Anyone care to comment on where the defensive contribution(s) to this well-worked spirited goal occurred? :) I'm smiling, but honestly I'm curious as to what posters observed.

I'll say that I'm reminded also of a heated halftime argument I witnessed between two players in an amateur league environment. At issue was what constituted the "proper" defending posture on a corner kick. The argument was precipitated by one player's insistence on employing zonal marking exclusively and the other player's call for employing man to man marking absolutely. In the minutes preceding the halftime whistle, the debate had sizzled on the field as the attacking team prepared for yet another corner kick. This, and other tactical dilemmas  ::), remained unresolved during the second half. The final scoreline was a flattering and entertaining draw featuring 8 goals.

Wha allyuh think?

If ah never tell yuh ah will tell yuh now, yuh is ah rel boss.

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #335 on: November 09, 2011, 06:31:20 PM »
Stoke: Eve Would Be Youngest International
Bernews.

English Premier League football Stoke City is preparing to celebrate their youngest-ever full international after 16-year-old keeper Dale Eve was called up by Bermuda.

The 6ft 4in goalie is expected to make his debut for Bermuda on Friday [Nov.11] in a World Cup qualifier against Barbados which will take place at 3pm at National Stadium.

​”The Bermudian Football Association sent an SOS to Stoke for permission to fly Eve back home as replacement for their two regular goalkeepers,” reported a Saffordshire on-line news outlet this morning.

“Number one choice Freddy Hall was allowed to stay in England to prepare for Northampton’s FA Cup tie against Luton on Saturday, while Tahj Bell is suspended after relieving himself in the corner of Bermuda’s national stadium when warming up during a recent international.”

Mr. Eve has become a popular figure among Stoke supporters since he joined the team’s youth squad at the start of this season.

The website quoted Stoke youth manager Dave Kevan as saying: ”It’s great news for Dale and we were more than happy to let him go to play for his country.

“He was with Derby and going out for trials with one or two other clubs when we signed him in the summer.”

Mr. Eve has a two-year development contract with Stoke City. The former Dandy Town player also attracted interest from Manchester City — which famously signed Bermuda footballing legend Shaun Goater – when he was playing for the Derby youth team.

“He’s a big boy and doing well, but has been playing with our under-16s this season because we also have Daniel Bachmann, who is a year older and has just been called up by Austria’s under-18s.”

Bermuda face back-to-back qualifiers against Barbados during the coming week, but can’t top a four-nation World Cup qualifying group headed by Guyana, with Kenwyne Jones’s Trinidad & Tobago in second.

The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline theworm2345

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: November 09, 2011, 07:18:20 PM »
Number one choice Freddy Hall was allowed to stay in England to prepare for Northampton’s FA Cup tie against Luton on Saturday, while Tahj Bell is suspended after relieving himself in the corner of Bermuda’s national stadium when warming up during a recent international.”
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: This was in their 2-1 win over T&T, the commentators were quite confused as to why he was sent off  ;D

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: November 09, 2011, 07:48:19 PM »
Number one choice Freddy Hall was allowed to stay in England to prepare for Northampton’s FA Cup tie against Luton on Saturday, while Tahj Bell is suspended after relieving himself in the corner of Bermuda’s national stadium when warming up during a recent international.”
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: This was in their 2-1 win over T&T, the commentators were quite confused as to why he was sent off  ;D

Yeah, that finally explains it!  :laugh:
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

1]; } ?>