March 28, 2024, 07:53:29 AM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs Bermuda Game (07-Oct-11).  (Read 50225 times)

Offline theworm2345

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the T&T vs Bermuda Game (07-Oct-11).
« Reply #30 on: September 29, 2011, 05:27:49 PM »
Well the one area that we knew we had quality in is up front, but all of a sudden we left with Stern and who else?
Birchall and Hyland better find some shootin boots becuz we really lackin now.

Jorsling and Toussaint not chop liver, yeah dey not in Daryl Roberts and KJ league, but they can hold dey own vs Bermuda
If you guys are worried there is always another option  ;D
I made this specially for BM (not my greatest work but it will do)

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 29, 2011, 08:22:10 PM »
Wow look at this, I never thought there will be so much anxiety over playing Bermuda. I think we need Stern for this one.

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 29, 2011, 09:04:53 PM »
Wow look at this, I never thought there will be so much anxiety over playing Bermuda. I think we need Stern for this one.

Fuh real eh, tell dem we reach
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 30, 2011, 12:21:38 AM »

Apparently some men here didn't read my post earlier in this thread telling them not to worry so here it is again!

What alyuh worrying about, men say these games is like friendlies. So nothing to worry about.

Thank you!

When I was worrying about beefing up our goal difference man was condemning me for being too negative and spoiling the good vibes on the board so I stop worrying!

These teams are easy dinner, we can beat them with our 'C' team plus we got the bess coach in the region right now!!

We will use this round to boost our FIFA rankings and by the time this round is over and we are on top the group with 18 points, we should have risen to the 60's in the FIFA rankings and threatening to enter the top 50 like Jamaica and the other top teams in CONCACAF!

Don't worry bout anything fellas, in fact be extremely confident and doh spoil the good vibes! 
We rising like the UNC, even Kamla behind this campaign!! :beermug:

P.S.
I have a great idea to counteract the negative image & effect of the current SOE in T&T to the outside world! We should change the name of our world cup bound team to the SOE Warriors!!  ;)
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #34 on: September 30, 2011, 12:28:56 AM »
Jorsling, Molino, Hyland, Birchall, Peltier, James, Leon etc are more than capable of handling Bermuda.

It's just the left side I concerned about.

What alyuh worried about...#14 will be playing. He go score.

was thinking the same thing, don't know what all the worrying is about

our local based under pfister will do just fine :beermug:

Offline injunchile

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 30, 2011, 05:51:34 AM »
Let not your hearts be troubled- O ye of little faith. Stern and Toussaint will do the business up front.

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 30, 2011, 12:11:42 PM »
Let's hope the local based show they can handle themselves...I know we have the talent but it's if we can hold it together collectively for 90 mins. 6pts we're aiming for and and that's what important so whoever's on the pitch I'll give them my full support.

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 30, 2011, 02:57:26 PM »
WHICHEVER TEAM WE PLAY WE GO HOLD THEM TO A DRAW AND BIM GO BEAT GUYANA,DOH STRESS ALLYUH SELF,MARK MY WORDS.

Offline g

• mr greggle71
  • Hero Warrior
  • semi match fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 01, 2011, 10:06:23 AM »
Any squad named for the game on Friday? Surprising that we have heard nothing to date
Soca Warriors, the pride of a nation

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 01, 2011, 11:41:17 PM »

Tickets for the three home games are on sale at www.otfbermuda.com.

Grandstand seats cost $25 while general seating in the eastern bleachers costs $15.  Children under 12 and seniors pay $10.

But the association is also offering three-match package tickets, which cost $60 for the grandstand and $40 for general seating.

score one for the big belly red men....
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 01, 2011, 11:51:55 PM »
WHICHEVER TEAM WE PLAY WE GO HOLD THEM TO A DRAW AND BIM GO BEAT GUYANA,DOH STRESS ALLYUH SELF,MARK MY WORDS.

I thought you had confidence in our team? Why are we going to hold other teams to a draw and not beat them whether home or away if we better than them?

And you really believe that Bim is good enough to beat Guyana right now? How long have you been following Caribbean football may I ask?

Last time I checked our group table, Guyana was the team on top our group and I don't think anything has changed since I last checked! :thinking:

The scenario you are painting with us drawing other teams, relies on Guyana losing to one of those other teams for us to progress with our faith not being in our own hands! What sort of wimpish thinking is that from a man who is supposed to have confidence in our team?!  ???
« Last Edit: October 02, 2011, 12:00:10 AM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #41 on: October 02, 2011, 01:45:29 AM »
ah will look at this as an opportunity for the "new" faces to step up and be counted.

Last time we went overboard with the "new face" crap we get we ass beat by Bermuda in TT. We had to bring back many an old face to "save face" in Bermuda.

Berm. is no push over at home. You have to work for your victory there.

VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 03, 2011, 02:08:52 AM »
Well the one area that we knew we had quality in is up front, but all of a sudden we left with Stern and who else?
Birchall and Hyland better find some shootin boots becuz we really lackin now.
Birchall out of the Bermuda game but will be back for the Bim match.

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 03, 2011, 06:14:17 AM »
ah will look at this as an opportunity for the "new" faces to step up and be counted.

Last time we went overboard with the "new face" crap we get we ass beat by Bermuda in TT. We had to bring back many an old face to "save face" in Bermuda.

Berm. is no push over at home. You have to work for your victory there.

VB

ah wasn't tryin to be optimistic dey, but it would be interesting to see what pfister could accomplish....or not :-\ without the first call fellas....remember d pool small
I pity the fool....

Offline madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 03, 2011, 10:37:51 AM »
Guys, everyone is worrying about the quality of the team. I have a lot of faith with the current coach. I hope we can give bermuda a lot of goals, and trinidad can televised the game. I can c and have my own opinion about the game. Good Luck Soca Warriors!!!!

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: October 03, 2011, 11:28:28 AM »
ah going off topic here but it related.....ah trying to answer a quiz about Germany and one of the questions is to choose out of these four teams, which one Pfister has NEVER coached.

a)  Rwanda
b) Bangladesh
c) Switzerland
d) Slovenia

I was able to eliminate (a) and (b) via Wikipedia.  I am leaning towards eliminating Switzerland too because he was there for a long time before he went on his sojourn to Africa.  But Wikipedia didn't name Switzerland as a country he coached.  Just club teams but not the country's national team......help Tallman??  E-man??

Grazie.....
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 03, 2011, 11:43:54 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/74RxKnzgP7s" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/74RxKnzgP7s</a>
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 03, 2011, 11:56:53 AM »
Were those T&T fans at the airport anyone from this forum? If so feel free to share some updates if you can :beermug:

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 03, 2011, 12:03:42 PM »
ah going off topic here but it related.....ah trying to answer a quiz about Germany and one of the questions is to choose out of these four teams, which one Pfister has NEVER coached.

a)  Rwanda
b) Bangladesh
c) Switzerland
d) Slovenia

I was able to eliminate (a) and (b) via Wikipedia.  I am leaning towards eliminating Switzerland too because he was there for a long time before he went on his sojourn to Africa.  But Wikipedia didn't name Switzerland as a country he coached.  Just club teams but not the country's national team......help Tallman??  E-man??

Grazie.....

I would suppose is Slovenia, since it's a relatively new country.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 03, 2011, 12:22:36 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/74RxKnzgP7s" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/74RxKnzgP7s</a>

How dem players look sour so? They watching de fans kinda way. The clip eh even show dem greeting de fans.  ???  :-\
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 03, 2011, 12:43:59 PM »
dem fellas r serious dis is not a joke thing. 

Offline madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 03, 2011, 01:17:03 PM »
hey guys u remember this one Martinique vs trinidad and tobago. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omoekDH9W8g

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 03, 2011, 02:12:40 PM »
hey guys u remember this one Martinique vs trinidad and tobago. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omoekDH9W8g
I real glad you post this clip, this is for all the clueless fellas who was doggin roberts and jones calling for these guys to replace them, did allyuh see how much easy chances jorslin and co squandered?? :o including ah blatant header that kenwyne jones would normally get on the end of and convert, and that one on one, the kind roberts love to finish?

these fellas is way below par IMO and i real fackin scared going into this match, my only saving grace is the coach, but these are basically the same group that bummed out of the degicel cup with the exception of stern john, power and hyland, plus we had ah stronger defense with james, marshall cyrus and jovin jones.

really hope that stern, power and hyland make ah difference.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2011, 06:06:22 PM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #53 on: October 03, 2011, 04:11:22 PM »
The Plot Thickens: Keon Daniel Travels With Trinidad And Tobago To Bermuda For World Cup Qualifier
by Scott Kessler (brotherlygame.com)

Despite Keon Daniel reportedly contracting Dengue Fever, the midfielder has made the trip with the Trinidad and Tobago National Team to Bermuda.

Trinidad flew to Bermuda on October 2, forgoing a practice that was originally planned on the same day in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Instead the national team will stay in the island country until their October 7, 2014 World Cup Qualifier.

Daniel was thought to have been suffering from Dengue Fever, according to the Trinidad and Tobago Football Federation (TTFF), which would have most likely precluded the 25-year-old from playing, or training, for at least a month. Trinidad head coach Otto Fister kept Daniel in his final roster for the nation's October 7 and October 11 friendlies, meaning that the Philadelphia Union player is healthy enough to play and that Dengue Fever is most likely not his ailment.

Fister brought Daniel along for the first two of Trinidad's third round qualifiers, in which Daniel came on as a first half substitute against Bermuda, then played a full 90 minutes and scored a goal versus Barbados. Daniel has not played for the Union since leaving on either August 28 or 29 for those first two international friendlies due to a visa situation, which has kept him out of the United States.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 03, 2011, 06:10:23 PM »
So what was the plot again?? :thinking:
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 03, 2011, 07:38:58 PM »
first off, some of these boys look quietly overwhelmed of the situation but nothing new dont come without de novelty. Some may not have traveled before; some aint play outside for dey county before. Stern looked quite comfortable and was leading the way in helping to allay fears of the youngsters. I dont think its a serious thing, I just think is de awe of the moment and that will pass. good thing they decided to get there early and get rid of de jitters. Walk dem around de town and get dem accustom to de Berm breeze and ting.
P.S. good to hear de good ole dodop drum and scratcher out in full effect!  go Warriors!
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 03, 2011, 08:08:02 PM »
the player must do there thing

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 04, 2011, 05:25:48 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/nnQWof6Y9EU" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/nnQWof6Y9EU</a>

Offline Errol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 04, 2011, 09:16:42 AM »
Players Numbers.

Guessing some number here...

1.Marvin Phillip
21.Jan Michael Williams
20.Seon Power
3.Mekeil Williams
4.Akeem Adams
23.Radanfah Abu Bakr
6.Osei Telesford
5.Julius James
16.Andrei Pacheco
17.Kevaughn Connell
18.Hughtun Hector
2.Clyde Leon
12.Kendall Jagdeosingh
8.Khaleem Hyland
13.Lester Peltier
10.Hayden Tinto
7.Christopher Birchall
19.Keon Daniel
11.Kevin Molino
14.Stern John
9.Devorn Jorsling
« Last Edit: October 05, 2011, 07:05:09 PM by Flex »

Offline Errol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 04, 2011, 09:18:53 AM »
Bermuda Players

1.Frederick Hall
2.Seion Darrell
3.Kamen Tucker
4.Roger Lee
5.Devrae Tankard
16.Damon King
6.Reginald Thompson-Lambe
7.Taurean Manders
8.Deavaun Degrapp
9.Nahki Wells