March 28, 2024, 07:55:24 AM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs Bermuda Game (07-Oct-11).  (Read 50226 times)

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIORS BUSS THE NET AGAIN!
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the T&T vs Bermuda Game (07-Oct-11).
« Reply #270 on: October 07, 2011, 07:14:14 PM »
this is the worst we hit rock bottom .....

we hit that a long time ago
CO-SIGN WE NEVER LEFT THE BOTTOM
UNBELIEVABLE :pissedoff: :pissedoff: :bs: :bs: :cursing: :cursing: :frustrated: :frustrated: :banginghead: :banginghead:

Offline Trinitozbone

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: October 07, 2011, 07:14:29 PM »
What es dese? We lorse!!!

Offline FireBrand

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: October 07, 2011, 07:14:40 PM »
Looking ahead at the other games in this round and the next round (where if we lucky we could face Mex and CR) it hard to feel optimistic about this squad.  We have no depth :-[
Warrior Nation Member At Large

Offline Born Again!

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: October 07, 2011, 07:16:24 PM »
Goal difference +1.....points 6....Guyana 9 points with a much healthier bloody goal difference. If we cannot get out of this group. Better we forget about this whole damn football thing oui! I real vexed man.

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #274 on: October 07, 2011, 07:17:04 PM »
We have no depth
This de issue right here.

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: October 07, 2011, 07:17:39 PM »
What the fire truck.  KINDERGARTENER COULD PICK A BETTER SQUAD THAN THIS. Trinidad have too much tootooheads running things down there. Anil RobertS, Camps, Warner, Corneal, Pfister MUST GO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: October 07, 2011, 07:18:00 PM »
ugh...this is some birthday  :-[ yankees get knocked out of playoffs last night and now this...come on T&T!!!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday  :-\
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: October 07, 2011, 07:22:18 PM »
it rea
9 points out of 9 or we out.. we also have to hope Bermuda draw or beat Guyana

LORD FADA

it really too early in d campaign, for dem having we doing d maths already. it too forkin early
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline Born Again!

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: October 07, 2011, 07:22:49 PM »
Imagine we couldn't score on Bermuda until we were two goals down. A team that couldn't even get their Anthem CD right! I knew that once we did not score early and silence the crowd and break their spirits they would score on us against the run of play. But to concede twice! As usual T&T starboys took this win for granted and thought the goals would score themselves. This team tries my patience. Having to be up in the AM to listen to scrappy radio commentary for this dung. Not against Bermuda man.

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: October 07, 2011, 07:27:00 PM »
I'm not surprised at all. Our best team wasn't convincingly better than Bermuda, and this was a severely depleted side.
Once we don't drop any more points we are through, so there's still time.
Even with this side, we should still make the next stage.
Mexico and Costa Rica, even El Salvador will be relishing whoever makes it out of our group. 
Easy pickings.

What's with Pfister and the early subs?
He doh know the players he pickin to start or wa?

Offline Reaper2004

• Warrior Nation Enforcer
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: October 07, 2011, 07:27:19 PM »
Patriot on i95 now

Offline saint27

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: October 07, 2011, 07:27:32 PM »
Wat the. Fack I go out and come back to this shit ........ This is terrible

Offline rickstaa

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: October 07, 2011, 07:29:23 PM »
Football is dead in TnT,find ah new team/sport to support,we could and may still get through but we dont deserve to

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: October 07, 2011, 07:29:47 PM »
What's with Pfister and the early subs?
He doh know the players he pickin to start or wa?

You realise that is a very good possibility??  The man had one friendly against India to see the players and we went right into qualifiers.....he is probably seeing some of these players for the first time  during the qualifiers which is not the the time for that!!!
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: October 07, 2011, 08:08:49 PM »
and we are back!
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #285 on: October 07, 2011, 08:22:08 PM »
well yes

does this mean no hex?

Not yet....we still have 20 mins to go.....

:rotfl:
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: October 07, 2011, 08:29:25 PM »
Between me & you, I think Pfister should blame the SOE and say the guys can't relax at night!  ;)
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Savannah boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: October 07, 2011, 08:36:01 PM »
Cyah believe man go blame Pfister. Before was Latas and before him was Pancho. Eh eh let we go back to Whim nah. Is like ah 4qing Old Spice Ad...nutten eh change but de faces.  Some of dem fellas who playing today doh realize dat football is a controlled war environment. Whim gone and de rum and coconut tree still remaining. When we see non-stop hustling and men grinding out every minute, only den yuh could say we playing with pride.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: October 07, 2011, 08:36:10 PM »
ugh...this is some birthday  :-[ yankees get knocked out of playoffs last night and now this...come on T&T!!!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday  :-\

Like yuh hate Trini Madness or what?! Wha he do you?!!  :rotfl:

Hey Trini Madness, ah hope yuh next Birthday is better!!  :praying:

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: October 07, 2011, 08:36:58 PM »
Gutted...hoping for a big win vs Barbados and a Bermuda win vs Guyana

Offline BESBRAHN

• Jr. Warrior
  • Football is life!
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: October 07, 2011, 08:53:26 PM »
So we start out of form Stern who is doing nothing in the Pro League and Keon Daniel who is not even sweating for the Philadelphia Union...and 6 stars cah play...but we lookin for dis and we shudn be shocked as we lost to grenada in the Caribbean Cup...no development and planning...what happen to the players from dat decent u-20 side that Vranes carry to the WC...hope they grromin dem for 2018? Or we waitin till qualifiers reach to organise, steups

Offline daren795

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: October 07, 2011, 08:59:20 PM »
We still control over own faith, everybody needs to relax, we still play guyana twice, by then we go have over regulars back, and it's cut ass for them

Offline banton

• Hero Warrior
  • football in meh veins football in meh blood
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeWOxnWoXKI
« Reply #292 on: October 07, 2011, 09:17:38 PM »
could it be we just aint good enough and we just optimistic cause we from trinidad all real feel we go beat mex and CR.what bout J.Samuel
football in meh veins football in meh blood

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: October 07, 2011, 09:29:04 PM »
This is what happens when you don't play friendlies and the coach is not sure of the strengths of the players he's got at his disposal!

Reminds me of that show that Holly used to host on T&T TV called "Scouting For talent".

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: October 07, 2011, 09:33:21 PM »
All kinda talk about which player is de best, who go step up and all that. Yet we losing to Bermuda. Since we started with India I say it eh good enough men say they seeing potential. Everytime we see ah video of the team training is the same exercise and the same speed, nothing different.

Did anyone watch the second video from Bermuda? Watch the first 30 secs. and the last 30 secs of this video, should tell you everything that would have transpired in the game today. Did not want to say anything this morning for men to say ah negative.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/SN6Ba8ZUEr8&amp;feature=player_embedded" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/SN6Ba8ZUEr8&amp;feature=player_embedded</a>
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: October 07, 2011, 09:38:27 PM »
Too bad , this fella, Devarr Boyles never coach no team to WC, is not Dutch,German, or other European or South American..and mighta take less than half Otto Salary, probably mighta even do like Eve and wuk ah year free, buh me not blaming no Fister...I blaming Devarr for taking a less talented team (who is dey star again), and beating we, when he coulda easily do like Fevrier or anybody else and take a coaching course at the Centre of Excellence, and graduate to coaching ah real team in TT like St Margaret's boys elementary...but no he wha coach Bermuda....so he think he get ah highlight in he life by beating we, let he take he little money, dem eh going nowhere anyway......because (to quote Brownie) "WE GOING ......" :pissedoff:

Offline Savannah boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: October 07, 2011, 10:29:16 PM »
Was there a reason for such a significant turnover in selections for this squad that went and drown in de blasted triangle?  Apart from the obvious need to replace some key injured or unavailable players, I find too many new players went over dey for free food and upset de chemistry of de players who were prepping from well before de India Game. We take a meaningful game to go and do what? Experiment? Lord put ah hand. Did Otto pick dat squad or dey letting Corneal pick who he like.  As far as Otto is concerned, a few men get dey name pull out of a hat cause he did not work extensively with some of these call ups.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #297 on: October 07, 2011, 10:37:49 PM »
small thing, 3 wins after this loss and we are into the next round

i'm not worried at all, its a wake up call for the team

i have a feeling that pfister is trusting corneal too much and corneal has a hand in selecting the squad

corneal is and will always be the problem.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: October 07, 2011, 10:41:15 PM »
Was there a reason for such a significant turnover in selections for this squad that went and drown in de blasted triangle?  Apart from the obvious need to replace some key injured or unavailable players, I find too many new players went over dey for free food and upset de chemistry of de players who were prepping from well before de India Game. We take a meaningful game to go and do what? Experiment? Lord put ah hand. Did Otto pick dat squad or dey letting Corneal pick who he like.  As far as Otto is concerned, a few men get dey name pull out of a hat cause he did not work extensively with some of these call ups.

It have big man on here who know rel football say these games are friendlies. The next rounds is sure, we just using these games for frequent flyer miles.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #299 on: October 07, 2011, 10:50:34 PM »

It have big man on here who know rel football say these games are friendlies. The next rounds is sure, we just using these games for frequent flyer miles.

its better you experiment now and see which players will be in the squad for the later matches, than lose later and your still experimenting

one loss ain't going to kill us, beating guyana in both matches will knock guyana out of 1st and we will move on to the next round

people are panicking too much

1]; } ?>