March 29, 2024, 08:51:34 AM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs Bermuda Game (07-Oct-11).  (Read 50264 times)

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the T&T vs Bermuda Game (07-Oct-11).
« Reply #300 on: October 08, 2011, 04:01:58 AM »
Imagine we couldn't score on Bermuda until we were two goals down. A team that couldn't even get their Anthem CD right! I knew that once we did not score early and silence the crowd and break their spirits they would score on us against the run of play. But to concede twice! As usual T&T starboys took this win for granted and thought the goals would score themselves. This team tries my patience. Having to be up in the AM to listen to scrappy radio commentary for this dung. Not against Bermuda man.

Yampy still in meh eye and ah have to go tru dis abuse!
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: October 08, 2011, 04:15:11 AM »
So we start out of form Stern who is doing nothing in the Pro League and Keon Daniel who is not even sweating for the Philadelphia Union...and 6 stars cah play...but we lookin for dis and we shudn be shocked as we lost to grenada in the Caribbean Cup...no development and planning...what happen to the players from dat decent u-20 side that Vranes carry to the WC...hope they grromin dem for 2018? Or we waitin till qualifiers reach to organise, steups

First off I glad Pfister making dem kinda radical changes. Put up or shut up! Finally somebody with some ballz. Try to stop the leak immediately as opposed to what meh boy Latas used to do. Ah choose to answer dat post in dis thread is because this is my second point.. Yes we start out of form Stern and Keon daniel but like how it's been echoed; we dont have no depth! Who could we have started infront of out of form Stern - out of form Jorsling? Peltier by himself? Also in terms of Pfister not knowing who he startin as opposed to dem coming off and the point about not having seen these guys play.. Is Stern, tinto and Keon Daniel get sub. He see all ah dem play. Ting is dem is probably the best in training. In the absence of KJ, Scotty - Stern and then Jorsling is next in line. Plane talk bad manners. However I would be keen to see if a new or two faces are introduced next game and into the fold after the fact because we pool small.
Personally looking for Jaggy to replace K Daniel next time and Hector replace tinto. As far as Stern go, ironically, I'd probably start him again. At least he was getting into space. Give him 8 he will score one 2.
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: October 08, 2011, 07:09:35 AM »
Looking ahead at the other games in this round and the next round (where if we lucky we could face Mex and CR) it hard to feel optimistic about this squad.  We have no depth :-[
You write what I feel,we have absolutely no depth and even with our best players we barely scraped a forgettable win against the same lot first time.There is no reason to be optimistic about this lot and even if we move to the next round by topping this group we will be humiliated by the likes of Mexico and Costa Rica.This is the last straw for me,listening to us get beat for the umpteenth time,going to bed 3 in de morning,why am I wasting my time with a bunch of "starboys",if Bermuda was packing men behind the ball surely they should have a plan to open them up,"for f**k sake man". :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs:

Offline madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: October 08, 2011, 07:58:41 AM »
Trinidad and Tobago needs to show the game on TV, so we all can judge on the game. If you guys watch football in the past, there r big teams loss to lesser teams b4 and win tournaments. Have no fear, the soca warriors will do well in there next match. I hope trinidad and tobago air the game. I listen to the game and it seems like we were dominating the game. go 4 gold warriors.

Offline sjahrain

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: October 08, 2011, 09:18:46 AM »
I agree with you Madness
The Bermudian put away their chances,the Warriors did not
I would like to see the tape
This game appears to a tale of two stories, from the audio,I felt we dominated this game
In the final analysis...goals win matches
Tough loss though..... :banginghead:

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIORS BUSS THE NET AGAIN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: October 08, 2011, 10:24:05 AM »
Looking ahead at the other games in this round and the next round (where if we lucky we could face Mex and CR) it hard to feel optimistic about this squad.  We have no depth :-[

We cah beat Mexico or CR we need every oversaes layer we could get. We cah do it with the present squad

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: October 08, 2011, 10:33:22 AM »
Trinidad and Tobago needs to show the game on TV, so we all can judge on the game. If you guys watch football in the past, there r big teams loss to lesser teams b4 and win tournaments. Have no fear, the soca warriors will do well in there next match. I hope trinidad and tobago air the game. I listen to the game and it seems like we were dominating the game. go 4 gold warriors.

That is rel madness, and our biggest problem. We sound like we play good. Fellas I think you all missing de finer point of this thing.

This is Bermuda, Bermuda who played the USA national anthem as theirs before the game. Men who working ACE Hradware before they could reach to play an international game, a team who starting the game later so people could reach de stadium.

There is no way we should lose, absolutely no way. Big team does DRAW with small teams, not lose. TT vs Sweden 06 WC is a good example.

The #6 all time goal scorer playing for T&T, what more we want?  Seeing the game we self will only show us that we eh ready for nutten.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: October 08, 2011, 11:19:59 AM »
PPL, this is not rocket science yuh know, nuff ahh allyuh upset to no ends, but the bottom line is, "if yuh fail to prepare, then prepare to fail"! did our federation prepare for this round of qualifying? and the answer is ah big fat no! one solitary friendly for the whole calender yr, ten days before qualifying against very weak opposition is in no way shape or form related to proper preparation.

IMO, not even messi coulda help this team. this team lack cohesion bad.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: October 08, 2011, 11:25:28 AM »
You write what I feel,we have absolutely no depth and even with our best players we barely scraped a forgettable win against the same lot first time.There is no reason to be optimistic about this lot and even if we move to the next round by topping this group we will be humiliated by the likes of Mexico and Costa Rica.This is the last straw for me,listening to us get beat for the umpteenth time,going to bed 3 in de morning,why am I wasting my time with a bunch of "starboys",if Bermuda was packing men behind the ball surely they should have a plan to open them up,"for f**k sake man". :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs:
Be very careful what yuh wish for, remember those words?? i bet yuh anything , if roberts and jones were in that squad we would've scored more goals. now yuh see what i was telling yuh about these players yuh was lobbying for, they couldn't even score ah solitary fackin goal, and the goal had tuh come from the unlikeliest of places, the midfield.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #309 on: October 08, 2011, 11:51:21 AM »

That is rel madness, and our biggest problem. We sound like we play good. Fellas I think you all missing de finer point of this thing.

This is Bermuda, Bermuda who played the USA national anthem as theirs before the game. Men who working ACE Hradware before they could reach to play an international game, a team who starting the game later so people could reach de stadium.

There is no way we should lose, absolutely no way. Big team does DRAW with small teams, not lose. TT vs Sweden 06 WC is a good example.

The #6 all time goal scorer playing for T&T, what more we want?  Seeing the game we self will only show us that we eh ready for nutten.

the players get paid yet? anyone think of asking that simple question

how about when we win the next 3 games?

wcq is not for the weak, so we lose to bermuda, small thing, its a wake up call, expect the team to win the next 3 games and improve

Offline fatimarima

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: October 08, 2011, 01:51:18 PM »
Steups...loss to bermuda is small ting?  Nah..we gone through yes....plus dem small teams improving while we back sliding. The love of the game does not seem to be as strong as it was in the past in Trini.   The small Island teams are motivated, working hard and playing with passion like we use to do in the past.  They quickly catching up to us in skill level and organization but they already pass us in terms of motivation, confidence and desire to win.

Offline fatimarima

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: October 08, 2011, 02:08:19 PM »
We need 18 Hardcore, die hard, arrogant , refuse to lose, pure passion, skillful & confident players.   If we get players like that and fans like that...and a coach like that....well then is no scene..we will be in brazil in 2014. 

Offline Storeboy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: October 08, 2011, 10:49:17 PM »
We need 18 Hardcore, die hard, arrogant , refuse to lose, pure passion, skillful & confident players.   If we get players like that and fans like that...and a coach like that....well then is no scene..we will be in brazil in 2014. 

If we get that we will be Brazil...and that will NEVER, EVER happen as long as we have the same football administration.
Never, never, ever give up! Go T&T Warriors!

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: October 09, 2011, 09:52:27 AM »

If we get that we will be Brazil...and that will NEVER, EVER happen as long as we have the same football administration.

EXACTLY!
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: October 09, 2011, 10:00:22 AM »

Quote and Response of the effin year.... :beermug:

Offline beau-brummel

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #315 on: October 09, 2011, 10:37:53 AM »
TnT is a shiytty team and to add TTFF is a incompetent and short sightedt organization. The cowardly excuse of financial problems was evident in the manner that TnT snubbed Haiti back in July, just to avoid a real arsewhipping in Port-au-Prince. Even though this would have been the better prep match for TnT before the WC qualification. Instead they cowardly ran from a better team to go play facking India as preparation. TnT ran but their feet are now failing them. It's math time and hope that others fack up, because TnT will not get to the other round on its own.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #316 on: October 09, 2011, 11:57:01 AM »

Quote and Response of the effin year.... :beermug:

schupsss, you know how long men saying that, for 10 years or more we are asking for an admin change, allyuh men does react like if this is some new revelation  ::)

we have to deal with what we have right now, reality is that this admin has been strengthened with all sport and the govt support, so we have to do deal with that until they resign and even when they resign, we hope another partner of theirs don't take their place

look what happened to look loy, that should put things in perspective for posters

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: October 09, 2011, 05:49:26 PM »
Shaun where is the video from the game bro?
In Everything give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you.

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: October 09, 2011, 09:07:27 PM »
Ah wonder why the mods switch the football forum and the jokes forum dread  ???
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline theworm2345

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: October 10, 2011, 06:39:53 PM »
Watched both CNC3 and C news tonight...still no video  >:(  Yet they show Soca Warriors' video from the Stern interview.

Anyway Soca Warriors YouTube has some video up but it looks like someone just put a video camera on the screen while the video was being captured or something...better than nothing though.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S1WsYT8RR_c" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S1WsYT8RR_c</a>
« Last Edit: October 10, 2011, 06:46:13 PM by theworm2345 »

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: October 10, 2011, 08:10:32 PM »
Watched both CNC3 and C news tonight...still no video  >:(  Yet they show Soca Warriors' video from the Stern interview.

Anyway Soca Warriors YouTube has some video up but it looks like someone just put a video camera on the screen while the video was being captured or something...better than nothing though.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S1WsYT8RR_c" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S1WsYT8RR_c</a>

Thanks Worm!!

Just as I suspected! Lots of possession but little end product! Did not look like Bermuda pressed T&T that much when we had the ball so us having most of the possession and looking good with the ball is not such a big deal against a team like Bermuda that wasn’t really pressing us too hard but it is still a good sign!

Hope our guys concentrated more on creating more end product (decent shots on goal) during practice today in preparation for the game against Barbados tomorrow because we need to rack up at least 3 goals against Barbados at home to help give us a healthier goal difference!

If Guyana wins or draws their next away game against Bermuda and we deal with Barbados properly at home tomorrow then we should be in a healthier position when we face Guyana home & away.

Goal difference could become an important factor when we face Guyana especially if they are able to hold us to a draw in Guyana but we take care of business (secure a healthy win) when they come to T&T!

We need to roll up some goals against Barbados tomorrow to catch up with Guyana on goal difference just in case we don't beat Guyana twice! Let’s not take beating Guyana twice for granted, as its quite possible for them to draw with us in Guyana if they have a good performance at home!
« Last Edit: October 10, 2011, 08:19:33 PM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline fatimarima

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: October 10, 2011, 08:15:20 PM »

Worm, Thanks for the video highlights  :beermug:   

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: October 10, 2011, 08:23:52 PM »
All who still want tuh blame the coach is mad fackin mad ppl. hear nah, is ah long time since i eh see T&T knock ball like that. passing trapping, movement on and off the ball, pace of the game every thing look crisp, the only thing that was lacking was penetration in the final 3rd. they really needed darryl and kenwyne tuh deal wid this bermudan defense.

it's beyond me how guyana beat this team, their defense is as i remembered it, tough tough tough as elephant hide! hope fully bermuda will do us ah solid and bussup guyana. ah keeping my fingers crossed, glad for the loss though, that would mean that the coach would have to make ah lot of alterations, and the desperation comes out since we have tuh destroy barbados, and we can't drop no points against guyana.

hope darryl and Kenwyne are healthy for the next round with guyana. best of luck manana.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: October 10, 2011, 08:28:34 PM »
Ah hoping that bermuda show some form, and hopefully with luck is on their side beat guyana awful sore, ah mean just trounch the tripe out of them, and in turn T&T run over barbados like ah tracktor trailer. hope this is in the cards. good luck to bermuda and T&T.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2011, 08:42:16 PM by just cool »

Offline fatimarima

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: October 10, 2011, 08:31:04 PM »
From the highlights it appeared that Bermuda did not pressure us in the midfield. It seems like they just picked off the constant sloppy passes in their third of the field.  So we looked good advancing the ball because there was minimim pressure from Bermuda. They let us knock the ball around then waited for us to give the ball back, which we did.  Scoring goals is what counts in this game.  From the highlights and the final result we appear to be very weak when it comes to actually scoring goals.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: October 10, 2011, 08:41:01 PM »
Ah hoping that bermuda show some form and luck is on their side to beat guyana awful sore, ah mean just trounch the tripe out of them, and in turn T&T run over barbados like ah tracktor trailer. hope this is in the cards. good luck to bermuda and T&T.

We have to stop hoping for other teams to help us and learn to take care of own business!!

If we can't take care of our own business then we don't deserve to qualify for the next round!

And btw, no one was blaming the coach for the result against Bermuda, it was just the excuses he gave which didn't hold much water with me! Pfister should have said we were the better team but didn’t create or score enough chances and leave it at that!

Now let’s deal with Barbados good & proper tomorrow and stop worrying about Guyana!
If we are better than Guyana and think we deserve to go to the next round rather than them then we know what we need to do when we meet them, beat them twice both home & away and win the group!

Simple, every team is allowed one hiccup!
« Last Edit: October 10, 2011, 08:43:42 PM by Socapro »

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: October 10, 2011, 08:42:54 PM »
From the highlights it appeared that Bermuda did not pressure us in the midfield. It seems like they just picked off the constant sloppy passes in their third of the field.  So we looked good advancing the ball because there was minimim pressure from Bermuda. They let us knock the ball around then waited for us to give the ball back, which we did.  Scoring goals is what counts in this game.  From the highlights and the final result we appear to be very weak when it comes to actually scoring goals.

Thank you, that's the same thing I saw as well!
Anyone who says anything else after watching the highlights is just kiding themselves!

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: October 10, 2011, 08:48:49 PM »
Ah hoping that bermuda show some form and luck is on their side to beat guyana awful sore, ah mean just trounch the tripe out of them, and in turn T&T run over barbados like ah tracktor trailer. hope this is in the cards. good luck to bermuda and T&T.

We have to stop hoping for other teams to help us and learn take care of own business!!

If we can't take care of our own business then we don't deserve to qualify for the next round!

And btw, no one was blaming the coach for the result against Bermuda, it was just the excuses he gave which didn't hold much water with me! Pfister should have said we were the better team but didn’t create or score enough chances and leave it at that!

Now let’s deal with Barbados good & proper tomorrow and stop worrying about Guyana!
If we are better than Guyana and think we deserve to go to the next round rather than them then we know what we need to do when we meet them, beat them twice both home & away and win the group!

Simple, every team is allowed one hiccup!
But that's exactly what the man said! he also said some things that ppl didn't take kindly to, but non the less, he did say more than what latas would've said.

bottom line, the man was crossed with the loss and didn't want tuh deal with the press, can't say that i blame him, just look at the man demeanor in the interview and yuh would see the frustration in his face,

i probably wouldn't even give ah post patch interview if i was the coach and lose to two spirit goals.  football and politics could tun yuh grey yes, just ask barack.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2011, 08:50:32 PM by just cool »

Offline fatimarima

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: October 10, 2011, 08:52:19 PM »
We could not see the first goal from the highlights, but the second goal was not a "spirit goal".  Bermuda worked for it and executed it very well.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: October 10, 2011, 09:07:39 PM »
We could not see the first goal from the highlights, but the second goal was not a "spirit goal".  Bermuda worked for it and executed it very well.

What I don't like about Just Cool is that he sometimes goes into denial and does not want to call a spade a spade! He has now resorted to trying to discredit Bermuda after calling them a good home team in previous posts! JC has concluded that Bermuda scored two spirit goals and one he never saw and the other as you described Bermuda worked for and deserved!!

Truth be told despite all that possession by T&T, I think that Bermuda were the better team and the result reflected that! Yes it's a bitter pill to swallow but we must stop kidding ourselves!

Bermuda allowed us to look good in possession in midfield but guess what happened 90% of the time when we got into their 3rd, we gave the ball away or couldn’t get a decent shot off at goal!

I would have dearly preferred to see a full unedited recording of this game but the highlights revealed enough for me to form a good conclusion as to the reason why we lost!!

Anyway, let’s take care of business tomorrow against Barbados and no more excuses otherwise we’ll have to face the reality that we just not ready!!
« Last Edit: October 10, 2011, 09:11:14 PM by Socapro »

1]; } ?>