March 28, 2024, 03:58:10 AM

Author Topic: Keon Daniel Thread.  (Read 42984 times)

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
Keon Daniel Thread.
« on: September 07, 2011, 06:43:22 AM »
De f00cker does talk and look lazy, but he could play, ah like how he step up !!!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/B0SEtkD4SeM&amp;feature=related" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/B0SEtkD4SeM&amp;feature=related</a>
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
Re: Keon Daniel Thread.
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2011, 09:28:55 AM »
Keep it up Skilla!
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2011, 09:47:24 AM »
hahaha soldier real mellow jed lol...He could use some PR training to help him express himself better, but he has the composure to give a professional interview with some polishing up. 

As far as football goes, his raw talent seems to finally be shining through - I hope he can have a long term career outside of T&T (MLS or better)...
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline benedicts bwoy

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2011, 10:05:35 AM »
Pass the kushunpeng peng dred!!!! Lol
He comes across rel mellow like he juss bun ah ting but like that his game and mindset has clearly improved since he is with the Union.

Go Skilla

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2011, 01:15:05 PM »
Nice interview.

he over mellow.

I want to know if the man just get up.

VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline Spursy

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Willis Plaza Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2011, 01:16:46 PM »
Nice interview.

he over mellow.

VB

He living and playing in Philly.. the city with the highest rate of suicide in teh country as well as the most rainfall /gloomy weather u can find ... besides the rainforrest

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2011, 03:04:33 PM »
I eh go lie, the fella really shined in the past two games, he's making me a fan. another big improvement is tinto, that boy have some touches and could run and pass the ball well, hope tuh see more of them.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2011, 03:20:47 PM »
I was a big fan of KD in the last qualifiers.

Advocating for him to play on the left. He usually let me down except for one or two games. I was of the wait and see opinion this year. He doing well against Barbados and Bermuda.

I'll withhold my enthusiam for the next rounds. I know he's capable of great things. He had a fine game in the Azteca vs. Mexico.

What I want to see is his consistency ala Birhcall and Carlos.

VB
« Last Edit: September 09, 2011, 03:19:52 AM by vb »

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2011, 03:28:53 PM »
I was a big fan of Hyland in the last qualifiers.

Advocating for him to play on the left. He usually let me down except for one or two games. I was of the wait and see opinion this year. He doing well against Barbados and Bermuda.

I'll withhold my enthusiam for the next rounds. I know he's capable of great things. He had a fine game in the Azteca vs. Mexico.

VB

Hyland or Daniel?
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline saga pinto

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2011, 03:29:32 PM »
Nice interview.

he over mellow.

VB

He living and playing in Philly.. the city with the highest rate of suicide in teh country as well as the most rainfall /gloomy weather u can find ... besides the rainforrest

Nah breds you thinking about Washington state aka Seattle!!

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2011, 08:48:30 AM »
Man saying Keon getting fight down, and Tobago players getting leave out. Discuss  :devil:

http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=10150365667769314&id=197865659313&notif_t=wall
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline fish

• Sr. Warrior
  • "Study the past if you would define the future"
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2011, 09:46:42 PM »
Nice interview.

he over mellow.

VB

Nah breds you thinking about Washington state aka Seattle!!

I want to know what rain forest it have in Philly padna? Philly almost have the same weather pattern as DC and NY. No glooms dere.

Offline fitzinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2011, 09:52:37 PM »
Nice interview.

he over mellow.

VB

So that explains why i does be feeling so

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2011, 03:20:34 AM »
I was a big fan of Hyland in the last qualifiers.

VB

Hyland or Daniel?

Thanks, I just edited it.

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2011, 06:46:49 PM »
T&T's Keon Daniel hit with VISA issues.
By Scott Kessler (Brotherly Game).

Philly Soccer Page and Philly.com are reporting that Philadelphia Union midfielder Keon Daniel is unavailable for Saturday's game against the Portland Timbers due to visa issues.

Daniel's situation was originally reported on by Philly Soccer Page, who tweeted the information earlier today (via @PhillySoccerPg). Kerith Gabriel of the Philadelphia Daily News and Philly.com, later tweeted he had received similar news from a source of his own. Both sites have since posted stories on the situation.

A source told Philly Soccer Page that the issue was directly related to Daniel's immigration status, making his return from Trinidad and Tobago muddied.

The PSP has since learned that Daniel's unavailability stems from problems with the US Immigration Service.

Gabriel had this to say about what he Union had told him about confirming or denying the situation:

While team officials would not confirm or deny the claim, one team source said simply Daniel will "not be available for tomorrow's match. We are working to examine and resolve the issues, and hope to have a prompt solution."

The Trinidadian midfielder featured in two games for the country in World Cup Qualifying games, playing 54 minutes in his first appearance, then going the full 90and scoring a goal versus Barbados in the second.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2011, 05:31:34 AM by Flex »

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2011, 01:32:37 PM »
I ent want to cause no drama, but I hearing from MLS sources that what happened with Keon was not visa issues and that it was a legal issue. He is actually in philadelphia now. I cannot speculate what he would have been detained for.
Anybody have connections with keon to ascertain the facts.
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Savannah boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2011, 07:46:46 PM »
VB, why yuh want de man on de left? Dat was never his natural position. Leave dat for Collin Samuel when he get fit.

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2011, 01:58:01 AM »
VB, why yuh want de man on de left? Dat was never his natural position. Leave dat for Collin Samuel when he get fit.

I've always found Samuel to be a mediocrity whilst playing for TT. And what do we do while we wait for CS to get fit??

the left may not be Daniel's naturaly position but a lot of TT players play out of position to help the team.
At the end of the day you do it to help the team. You think Wolfe want to play as RB or Carlos as LB?

VB
« Last Edit: September 12, 2011, 09:06:21 PM by vb »

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2011, 08:41:37 PM »
So any news on if he playing again or they sort it out?
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2011, 08:47:35 PM »
So any news on if he playing again or they sort it out?

Co-signnnnnnnnnnnn
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2011, 10:14:19 PM »
De f00cker does talk and look lazy, but he could play, ah like how he step up !!!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/B0SEtkD4SeM&amp;feature=related" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/B0SEtkD4SeM&amp;feature=related</a>

Wha kinda dotishness is dat?!

Message says this video is private when I try to play the interview!!   ???
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Savannah boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2011, 10:48:49 PM »
VB, ah wonder if France woulda arks Zidane to play on de left.  Should T&T have used Latas on de left too as he kicked extremely well with both feet back in de day.

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 12, 2011, 11:06:28 PM »
VB, ah wonder if France woulda arks Zidane to play on de left.  Should T&T have used Latas on de left too as he kicked extremely well with both feet back in de day.

We've played Sancho on the left, Cyd Gray on the left, Leonson Lewis on the left, Yorke on the left, etx.

We have a number of talented midfielders, we dont' have a number of players who can adapt to the left. Obviously Carlos Edwards can't. It's not the best postion for KD. But you do it for the team.
I had hoped D. Roberts on the left might work out but not so.

But prhaps you right, KD is a buss on the left, and we should just look at someone else. But notice nobody says that about poor Wolfe they keep forcing him to play out of his natural position and nobody on this forum takes that into account when they criticize him.

At the end of the day it's not about KD it's about the team.
VB

Offline trini supporter

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 24, 2011, 10:37:47 AM »
Any update yet ? :(

Offline BrotherlyGame

• New Warrior
  • The Brotherly Game
    • View Profile
    • The Brotherly Game
Keon Daniel in 2012
« Reply #24 on: January 26, 2012, 01:26:26 PM »
Hello all,

It's been a little bit since I last poked my head in here to talk to you about Keon Daniel and the Union. The team's training camp had physicals today, but as of now the club has said nothing about his status.

I happened upon this article: http://www.thetobagonews.com/sports/Boucher_earns_Soca_Warriors_call-up-137734243.html

It says there that Daniel "plys his trade with the Puerto Rico Islanders in the Puerto Rico Professional League and has been the only Tobagonian on the squad for some time was not called because newly appointed technical director, Anton Corneal who recently replaced former technical director Otto Pfster, told the Tobago News that they are giving the local players an opportunity to prove their worth hence the reason they have limited the number of overseas based players."

After confirming that there was a friendly against Finland four days ago, I searched around and couldn't find anything that would confirm Daniel had moved back to the Islanders.

Any chance someone knows of his status, or knows of such a transfer? Much appreciated if I could get a bit of help here. Nothing in Philly is pointing towards him having returned to America yet.

Thanks,

Scott Kessler
www.brotherlygame.com
Managing Editor of the Brotherly Game. www.brotherlygame.com

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
Re: Keon Daniel in 2012
« Reply #25 on: January 26, 2012, 02:15:02 PM »
Good luck with that, no one knows what is going on with Keon, maybe he have had trouble with the law but I am only assuming as this is a very strange case

I don't think Trinidad will play him either as he is clubless
« Last Edit: January 26, 2012, 05:05:08 PM by Flex »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 26, 2012, 04:36:30 PM »
Daniel had some work permit issues, and after that just faded since the last WCQ against guyana which we lost. he's probabaly training with one of the local clubs staying fit waiting for the work permit issues to be sorted out, but my guess is as good as any.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #27 on: January 26, 2012, 04:40:44 PM »
Lol, meanwhile we're here waiting on word from Philly about him.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 26, 2012, 04:41:31 PM »
Keon and his "problems"  is a mystery to us. We just don't know!

Offline CK1

• Sr. Warrior
  • Man of Faith and Integrity
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 26, 2012, 10:02:46 PM »
He did not transfer anywhere, as was reported sometime ago there is an unresolved visa/ work permit issue...that's all.
Jesus Christ...King of Kings and Lord of Lords!

1]; } ?>