March 28, 2024, 03:42:49 AM

Author Topic: Barack Obama Thread  (Read 48256 times)

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
Re: A Conservative Perspective: Obama and 2016
« Reply #90 on: March 25, 2012, 11:21:20 AM »
3:37 IS THE MOST TELLING...ALMOST AT THE END OF OBAMA'S TERM....His first term....!

Even this cock sucker immigrant ass knows Obama will have a second term.

No f**king way these suck ass money grabbing republican cunnies winning.  For all the paranoia, and misinformation, and lies, and suspicion these bastards trying to instil.....Barack will ride the love to victory.

Millions of Republicans doing what they can to make one american man lose his job, while f**king millions of americans out of employment.

This is total assholery.

This c**t saying Obama should have used the military to intervene in IRAN???

TI, why you even posting the ka ka hole shit here man.

always good to read both sides and see the perspective of others, it was similar to the article i posted about the murder rate and the caribbean, which conveniently left out the fact of latin america.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Will President Obama be re-elected?
« Reply #91 on: August 13, 2012, 08:20:10 PM »
I like Mr. Romney's VP choice. Obama Biden v. Romney Ryan ...

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: August 16, 2012, 01:40:04 PM »
I like Mr. Romney's VP choice. Obama Biden v. Romney Ryan ...

is biden seat safe? ah hearing rumblings he might get replaced.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: August 17, 2012, 03:11:22 AM »
That put y'all back in chains talk didn't have a good ring to it. No doubt there were more artful ways in which to craft or communicate that message. As to the uproar ... apparently Republicans don't take kindly to Democrats appropriating the language of their Southern Strategy. Buh is Joe Biden we talking about ... the most artful thing about him is Jill.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: August 17, 2012, 12:23:10 PM »
That put y'all back in chains talk didn't have a good ring to it. No doubt there were more artful ways in which to craft or communicate that message. As to the uproar ... apparently Republicans don't take kindly to Democrats appropriating the language of their Southern Strategy. Buh is Joe Biden we talking about ... the most artful thing about him is Jill.

I did not see anything in it [the statement] because of the lead up to the statement. But say what......
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: August 19, 2012, 09:55:33 AM »

I did not see anything in it [the statement] because of the lead up to the statement. But say what......

There is something to what yuh saying. Buh even innocuous comments bear political consequences ... so he started to wade in muddy water with that. It's fair game for a Republican strategist.

Some analyses seem to rely on the racial composition of the audience in assessing the remarks. That may be an improper benchmark for evaluating the comments.

I'm reading conflicting reports regarding the composition of the audience. It appears that the journalists are not being "responsible" in their reporting. Ah seeing "predominantly" AA to "many" AAs to "an audience including AAs" ... etc.

Danville, VA by itself could rally a signiificant AA audience, but despite Pittsylvannia County's Republican leanings, the presence of Biden could pull across Henry County, Pittsylvannia County and from NC as well in a presidential election year ... to a white audience. However, most of the ppl in attendance probably were civic or political ppl. When Mark Warner was Governor, I attended an event there and I recall it being not remarkable as far as distorted one way or the other by race. In any event, he was preaching to the choir ... so not much will come of this.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: August 19, 2012, 08:26:45 PM »
Just from the video and other reports he was speaking to a mixed audience... one which wasn't segregated.  He didn't point to one side of the room (where all the black were, for instance) when he made the comment, so it was hardly geared towards AAs.  His comment wasn't in the least a reference to race or slavery, but a bad pun utilizing the "unchain" part of Ryan's comments.  But the sheep out there lapping it up believing it about race.

Offline 1-868

• Hero Warrior
  • Haters love me
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: August 23, 2012, 02:26:02 PM »
Lubbock Co. Judge warns of potential danger if Obama is re-elected

http://www.myfoxlubbock.com/news/local/story/Lubbock-tom-head-tax-rates-president-obama/PeO4Q8GeGEiy_FpxheUnmA.cspx

Lubbock County Judge Tom Head and Commissioner Mark Heinrich went into great detail Monday night on FOX 34 News @ Nine about why it is necessary to raise the tax rate by 1.7 cents the next fiscal year.

An across-the-board pay increase is needed for the attorneys on the DA's staff to keep them from being poached by higher-paying counties, and the sheriff needs to expand his staff by seven deputies to reduce call response times, minimize officer fatigue and reduce the turnaround time for investigations.

Judge Head said he and the county must be prepared for many contingencies, one that he particularly fears, is if President Obama is reelected.

“He's going to try to hand over the sovereignty of the United States to the UN, and what is going to happen when that happens?,” Head asked.

“I'm thinking the worst. Civil unrest, civil disobedience, civil war maybe. And we're not just talking a few riots here and demonstrations, we're talking Lexington, Concord, take up arms and get rid of the guy.

"Now what's going to happen if we do that, if the public decides to do that? He's going to send in U.N. troops. I don't want 'em in Lubbock County. OK. So I'm going to stand in front of their armored personnel carrier and say 'you're not coming in here'.

"And the sheriff, I've already asked him, I said 'you gonna back me' he said, 'yeah, I'll back you'. Well, I don't want a bunch of rookies back there. I want trained, equipped, seasoned veteran officers to back me."

Whether you agree with the judge, or think his theories are unrealistic, the reality is a tax hike that will provide an additional $832,433 coupled with $2 million in cuts to make the numbers work.

You can sound off at two public hearings, Wednesday at 10 a.m. and Monday at 10a.m. Both hearings are at commissioner’s court.
Phenomenal, lovely atmosphere.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: August 23, 2012, 05:04:03 PM »
The sherrif was sounding sane until he start talking about sovereignty and the UN. Plz... put ah hand ???

Offline davyjenny1

• duaneoconnor-tt.com
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com
OBAMA IS BOSS !!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #99 on: September 03, 2012, 08:21:48 PM »
Health care is at the top of the agenda all the men in america who is looking to revive they manhood doh have to worry about the abuse from wives and girlfriends while on the other side of the fence going both ways is second on the list of the agenda. We going forward...
The difference between the possible and
the impossible lies in a person determination.

Your Knowledge is directly related to your potential income.
 http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com

AirMan

Re: OBAMA IS BOSS !!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #100 on: September 03, 2012, 09:15:28 PM »
Obama will win..as election day gets closer people will see his lead increase nationally in the polls. Dont think he will win with a margin as big as the last elections. Few swing states he won last election like Virgina and North Carolina he may lose this election..but he will win swing states like Florida, Iowa, Ohio, New Hampshire, Colorado again

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: September 04, 2012, 08:57:23 AM »
If Cacausian thinks like ppl frm trinidad Hell f**king NO!!!!!!!!!!!!! if they think Like americans we good to go .. One more term for Mr Obama..Anyway or the other I think the man his doing his best.. A little to Partial but He doing his best he gets my vote...

war
wey I cya believe I mek this post and it took all but one thing for di man to say how he like di faggots dem and I change,  anyway I sticking wid mi change.. Dais it for Obama he done , I wid anyone who dislikes di faggots and di child killers!!!!
war
Black Lives Matter..

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: September 04, 2012, 10:11:57 AM »

The empty chair at the DNC convention!

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: September 04, 2012, 10:32:29 AM »
Health care is at the top of the agenda all the men in america who is looking to revive they manhood doh have to worry about the abuse from wives and girlfriends while on the other side of the fence going both ways is second on the list of the agenda. We going forward...

all de men in america looking for what? so dat is health care - fella like TT hoping to "revive they manhood"?

health care eh de top of the agenda. de economy is de top issue.

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: September 04, 2012, 10:38:33 AM »
Obummer saying the same shyt for the last 5 years and he still need a teleprompter!  :rotfl:

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: September 04, 2012, 10:41:51 AM »
Imagine  unemployment was in better shape when  Bush was running di country
http://www.bls.gov/news.release/pdf/empsit.pdf
Black Lives Matter..

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: September 04, 2012, 10:59:15 AM »
Imagine  unemployment was in better shape when  Bush was running di country
http://www.bls.gov/news.release/pdf/empsit.pdf

because he create plenty military jobs invading iraq and afghanistan. now they come back and want to shoot everybody.

AirMan

« Reply #107 on: September 04, 2012, 11:36:14 AM »

No Bounce for Romney in Florida
A new Public Policy Polling survey in Florida finds President Obama leads Mitt Romney, 48% to 47%, exactly as he did five weeks ago.

Key findings: "The Republican convention being held in Tampa appears to have been a wash. 33% of voters say it made them more likely to vote for Republicans, 33% said it made them less likely to vote for Republicans, and 34% said it didn't make a difference to them either way."
http://politicalwire.com/archives/2012/09/02/no_bounce_for_romney_in_florida.html#.UEQmugA8jr5.twitter

AirMan

« Reply #108 on: September 04, 2012, 11:41:14 AM »

This man is a BOSS..shoot down two Republicans

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtWEv4On97E

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: September 04, 2012, 11:53:13 AM »

not really. he duck the excellent point made by cruz. he basically keeping the spotlight on the negative slings at ryan instead of offering a solution. dems out of ideas badly.

de elections is basically coming down to a party with bad ideas (gop) vs a party with no ideas (dems). ah sorry for allyuh in usa.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2012, 11:55:27 AM by ribbit »

truetrini

« Reply #110 on: September 04, 2012, 01:03:13 PM »

not really. he duck the excellent point made by cruz. he basically keeping the spotlight on the negative slings at ryan instead of offering a solution. dems out of ideas badly.

de elections is basically coming down to a party with bad ideas (gop) vs a party with no ideas (dems). ah sorry for allyuh in usa.

Do you ribbit,  really think that anybody in de USA care what de f**k you or any Canuck wannabe thinks about us in the USA?

This is what is seen of Mt Rushmore from the Canadian side.

Kiss we ass.

Feel sorry fuh yuh own ass in dat frozen tundra to de north.   SERIOUSLY!

AirMan

« Reply #111 on: September 04, 2012, 05:58:41 PM »

LOL @ "sorry for allyuh in USA"...typical response from someone with a personal agenda about the issue
« Last Edit: September 04, 2012, 06:02:23 PM by AirMan »

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: September 04, 2012, 10:55:11 PM »

Sit on yuh sympathy and wine.

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: September 05, 2012, 05:19:45 AM »

MICHELLE OBAMA FOR PRESIDENT !!!

What a speech. I not into american thing but I almost cry.
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: September 05, 2012, 06:59:31 AM »

Julian Castro's was on point too, wonderful family story
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: September 05, 2012, 10:54:54 AM »

I thought all the speeches were terrific... from Tammy Duckworth, who was born in Thailand to an American father and Thai father, became a Blackhawk pilot and lost both legs after being shot down over Iraq, to Ted Strickland who quoted Matthew 6:21 in ("where your treasure is there too will be your heart") in reference to Romney off-shoring his money.... great speeches.  But I agree, Michelle Obama (with her fine self) and Julian Castro were special.

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: September 05, 2012, 11:14:09 AM »

I thought all the speeches were terrific... from Tammy Duckworth, who was born in Thailand to an American father and Thai father, became a Blackhawk pilot and lost both legs after being shot down over Iraq, to Ted Strickland who quoted Matthew 6:21 in ("where your treasure is there too will be your heart") in reference to Romney off-shoring his money.... great speeches.  But I agree, Michelle Obama (with her fine self) and Julian Castro were special.

like gay marriage gorn to allyuh head.

anyway, de LAST ting de usa need is a next speech. speech doh make job.

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: September 05, 2012, 11:53:01 AM »

like gay marriage gorn to allyuh head.

anyway, de LAST ting de usa need is a next speech. speech doh make job.
well all a dem supporting the bullerman activities now....
war
Black Lives Matter..

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: September 05, 2012, 01:40:36 PM »
can't fill the stadium  :rotfl:

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"