March 28, 2024, 04:29:45 PM

Author Topic: Barack Obama Thread  (Read 48295 times)

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Will President Obama be re-elected?
« Reply #270 on: November 08, 2012, 12:03:21 PM »
Now that Mr Obama's name will not be on another ballot, do you think this gives him more power flexibility to do 'more"?

What ever happened to that Donald fella?  :rotfl:  :rotfl:  :rotfl: Was he fired?
His supporters sorrounded him with a republican army in the house so real talk he cya really do anything. Unfortunately its another 4 years of blame it on Bush and the republicans .  I hope the best, cause I eh wah see the man flop but this should be an education tip to the  jackass dem who went out and vote for Obama next time you assholes need to vote straight democrat or straight republican, and jes dont go say I voting for the president I eh worry bout the rest otherwise we guh be stuck in the same situation we in right now.. People dont understand politics thats why we are in the situation we in right now.  i does try to educate dem a little but they doh have time to listen mi they think I does be high .. dem eh know weed does gave mi knowlege and wisdom....

war

This is why they will lose again in 2016 if they continue with that :bs:   They have to show that they are willing to compromise, that they are willing to embrace "different". These white men are scared and confused and if as you say they will persist with obstructionism, then they will pay again in 4 year. Marco Rubio won't be able to help them.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: November 08, 2012, 12:12:40 PM »
Daft as long as d GOP keep appealing to questionable groups of people they will have a problem, dey need to low the religious nuts, confederates, sexist or will continue to have issues going forward. d demographic of america doh fit d GOP as it stands anymore..........I sure that far apart from Obama management skills d biggist problem for many repubs have is d color of d man skin.

I have always opposed the republican leadership, it's time to get rid of these men who lead us and advise us, especially the BUSH PEOPLE. I would beg to differ, the GOP has more elected Hispanics in office than the DNC, the so called racism is located in pockets but overall, it's something pushed by media and religious fanatics of the party.  :beermug: You get into politricks to make money or for the benefits not to feel happy about your ideology!

I oppose the DNC because they push their agenda, while keeping in their chorale of fairness through a permanent underclass.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2012, 12:24:19 PM by Daft Trini »

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: November 08, 2012, 12:33:37 PM »
Now that Mr Obama's name will not be on another ballot, do you think this gives him more power flexibility to do 'more"?

What ever happened to that Donald fella?  :rotfl:  :rotfl:  :rotfl: Was he fired?
His supporters sorrounded him with a republican army in the house so real talk he cya really do anything. Unfortunately its another 4 years of blame it on Bush and the republicans .  I hope the best, cause I eh wah see the man flop but this should be an education tip to the  jackass dem who went out and vote for Obama next time you assholes need to vote straight democrat or straight republican, and jes dont go say I voting for the president I eh worry bout the rest otherwise we guh be stuck in the same situation we in right now.. People dont understand politics thats why we are in the situation we in right now.  i does try to educate dem a little but they doh have time to listen mi they think I does be high .. dem eh know weed does gave mi knowlege and wisdom....

war

This is why they will lose again in 2016 if they continue with that :bs:   They have to show that they are willing to compromise, that they are willing to embrace "different". These white men are scared and confused and if as you say they will persist with obstructionism, then they will pay again in 4 year. Marco Rubio won't be able to help them.
elan rich people dont loose we are the ones loosing.. Forget but showing they have to compromise  and embrace rich f**king people dont care but compromise and embrace, democrats needs to be educated how the system work.. many people think "I voting Obama and he go change the world for me" it dont wrk so,  you have to vote his people to help him. republicans say it loud and clear they will not wrk with Obama ,why the f**k the back there  controlling senate? You understan what am trying to say .. Its got nothign to do wid Black or white its all about Power (money)and the republicans want it they really dont care if romney loose as long as the controll senate they controll the government.. People need to get themself educated about how the system wrk. Unfortunately many many Democrats do not know how it wrks.  I Myself did not know until recently. I use to vote for a democrat  and then turn round and vote a republican, I learn now, and I surely know next election where my vote going 100%.  Rich people dont gave a f**k bout no one but themselves..

war   :beermug:
Black Lives Matter..

Offline FF

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: November 08, 2012, 12:58:06 PM »
War the republicans control the House.. democrats retain control of the senate.
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline kaliman2006

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: November 08, 2012, 01:00:47 PM »

war

elan rich people dont loose we are the ones loosing.. Forget but showing they have to compromise  and embrace rich f**king people dont care but compromise and embrace, democrats needs to be educated how the system work.. many people think "I voting Obama and he go change the world for me" it dont wrk so,  you have to vote his people to help him. republicans say it loud and clear they will not wrk with Obama ,why the f**k the back there  controlling senate? You understan what am trying to say .. Its got nothign to do wid Black or white its all about Power (money)and the republicans want it they really dont care if romney loose as long as the controll senate they controll the government.. People need to get themself educated about how the system wrk. Unfortunately many many Democrats do not know how it wrks.  I Myself did not know until recently. I use to vote for a democrat  and then turn round and vote a republican, I learn now, and I surely know next election where my vote going 100%.  Rich people dont gave a f**k bout no one but themselves..

war   :beermug:

You make some decent points overall, and I am inclined to agree with you. Politics in the USA is a high stakes, big money game. All one has to do is look at the obscene amounts of money that both Presidential candidates spent on their campaigns. This is why it is very difficult for third parties to break the entrenched two-party oligopoly that has been such a permanent fixture on the political landscape since the founding of the American republic.

Offline FF

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: November 08, 2012, 01:08:09 PM »
 :rotfl:  :rotfl:  :rotfl:

THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: November 08, 2012, 01:11:07 PM »
Who controls the spending controls the people!  :beermug:

truetrini

« Reply #277 on: November 08, 2012, 02:25:51 PM »
Who controls the spending controls the people!  :beermug:

Yeah how come Karl Rove crying like a cunnie?

As for the ground game in Virginia, you see who is de real boss???

lol

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Will President Obama be re-elected?
« Reply #278 on: November 08, 2012, 03:27:30 PM »
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: November 09, 2012, 12:26:00 AM »
the repuglic**ts need to borrow a page from stephen harper's playbook. dat man will do anything for the 'brown' vote

probably the most successful effort in the western world to re-brand conservatism as the party of immigrants and so-called minorities away from the liberal/democratic fold. shameless, but effective
« Last Edit: November 09, 2012, 12:33:01 AM by ZANDOLIE »
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: November 09, 2012, 01:19:19 AM »
Daft, wha iz your real story? How yuh could drink so much Kool-Aid and still be alive?

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: November 09, 2012, 04:56:57 AM »
Obama 2012 reinvented campaigning; but can the model be duplicated?
by Addisu Demissie | November 7, 2012 at 1:28 PM

A volunteer claps during political speeches at the Obama For America Wilson Field Office before marching to a local polling precinct for the first day of early voting on October 18, 2012 in Wilson, North Carolina. (Photo by Sara D. Davis/Getty Images)

Barack Obama will never be on a ballot again, but after his big victory last night, many will ask if the Obama campaign model can ever be replicated, or if is it the result of a once-in-a-generation candidate and circumstance.  I think the better question is: can future Democratic campaigns afford not to try?

One of the first lessons I learned as a political operative is that no matter the campaign, there are only three ways to win an election: register new supporters, persuade potential supporters, or turn out existing supporters.  The question for every campaign leadership team is to figure out how many resources (if any) and which tactics to use in pursuit of each.

In early 2011, the Obama campaign made a decision to make a big bet in the so-called “ground game” – or what people in the business simply call “field” – as a key component of their overall strategy on all three fronts.  Over the last two years, thousands of paid staffers fanned out to the far corners of battleground states to register, persuade and turn out Obama supporters.  Last night, that strategy was vindicated.

To me, the legacy of the 2012 campaign will be that effort and what it means for the future of the Democratic Party and presidential politics.

While the press usually speaks of the ground game in generalities – “thousands of phone calls,” “hundreds of volunteers,” “countless hours,” and so forth – good campaigns are obsessive about precision in their numbers. Campaigns are also typically very reluctant to release those numbers to the public or press – partially because it is valuable strategic information and partially because snapshots of field numbers don’t necessarily look or sound impressive.

But last Saturday, less than 100 hours before polls closed, the trio of organizers at the top of the Obama field hierarchy – Battleground States Director Mitch Stewart, National Field Director Jeremy Bird and their chief deputy Marlon Marshall – gave us insight into the scope and scale of what Obama 2012 was able to produce using real and incredibly impressive numbers. (Full disclosure: as former OFA Political Director, I’ve worked closely with all three of them in the past, and count them all as friends.) I won’t go into all of them here (you can read for yourself)  but they are truly staggering, well surpassing the 2008 Obama campaign on every level. But perhaps most important is the way that change was achieved.

One sentence towards the end of Stewart, Bird, and Marshall’s memo captures it well:

“Ours is a people-centered, data-driven campaign that has built small, manageable neighborhood teams run by talented volunteers and supported by amazing field organizers who know the exact number of votes they need to win in their precincts.”

This seems so simple, yet it must be said clearly: never, in the history of presidential politics, in either party, has field organizing been done in such a people-centered, data-driven way.  On the strength of his message, personality, and record – and with the help of thousands of dedicated field staffers and volunteers – Barack Obama built a campaign organization unlike any other in American history.

One of the core beliefs of the Obama team – from the president on down – is that personal contact from a neighbor or an acquaintance is the most effective way to recruit a volunteer or deliver a message.  OFA had the time, the resources and, perhaps most importantly, the belief in organizing at the neighborhood level – to embed itself in communities, build infrastructure, and empower volunteers to take real leadership roles in the campaign.  For five years, OFA has recruited, trained, tested and empowered its most committed supporters to serve in roles that would normally be reserved for paid staff.

Read More Here....

Good stuff elan.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: November 09, 2012, 05:01:14 AM »
War the republicans control the House.. democrats retain control of the senate.

Shhhh... not so loud, doh share all de secrets juss so.

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: November 09, 2012, 07:23:32 AM »
the repuglic**ts need to borrow a page from stephen harper's playbook. dat man will do anything for the 'brown' vote

probably the most successful effort in the western world to re-brand conservatism as the party of immigrants and so-called minorities away from the liberal/democratic fold. shameless, but effective

you makin sports or wha? de day ah yankee prez put ah turban, kufi or even handkerchief on he head,, yuh go see rednecks, TT and alligators come out dey swamp wit guns headin north oui.
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #285 on: November 09, 2012, 07:29:15 AM »
Re: the article posted by elan ... as much as many candidates and campaign pros would like to see retail politics consigned to being a thing of the past, it cyah done. Show me a candidate who can't vibes with the people and I'll show you a losing proposition.$$$ can buy airtime, but it cyah buy authenticity.

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: November 09, 2012, 05:38:01 PM »
Re: the article posted by elan ... as much as many candidates and campaign pros would like to see retail politics consigned to being a thing of the past, it cyah done. Show me a candidate who can't vibes with the people and I'll show you a losing proposition.$$$ can buy airtime, but it cyah buy authenticity.

lol, yuh mean romney not formidable?  but its true. compare every set of democratic and republican opponents stretching back at least to kennendy-nixon, and probably to FDR too, in almost each case the most 'folksy' candidate came out ahead. the examples that most spring to mind are Dubya-Kerry and Reagan-Dukakis

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: November 09, 2012, 05:53:54 PM »

lol, yuh mean romney not formidable?  but its true. compare every set of democratic and republican opponents stretching back at least to kennendy-nixon, and probably to FDR too, in almost each case the most 'folksy' candidate came out ahead. the examples that most spring to mind are Dubya-Kerry and Reagan-Dukakis

GHWB V Dukakis not Reagan
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: November 09, 2012, 06:27:48 PM »

GHWB V Dukakis not Reagan

correct. mondale-reagan. clinton-dole was another mismatch

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: November 09, 2012, 08:09:21 PM »

Many would argue that McCain was "folksier" than Obama... who isn't known for his warmth and homliness.

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: November 09, 2012, 10:39:49 PM »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/pBK2rfZt32g#!" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/pBK2rfZt32g#!</a>
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Will President Obama be re-elected?
« Reply #291 on: November 10, 2012, 06:00:31 AM »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/pBK2rfZt32g#!" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/pBK2rfZt32g#!</a>

Great person. I can't help but wonder if we will ever see a black president like him again in our lifetime. At least I'm alive to witness this part in history.
Youtube Channel

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: November 10, 2012, 10:15:15 AM »

Many would argue that McCain was "folksier" than Obama... who isn't known for his warmth and homliness.

i can see why some would think that. i myself always thought of mccain as more stiff and formal than bama. could be the injury/surgery to his neck and limited mobility feeding that perception. oba does rock the  'professorial' rather than the 'folksy', but i see an certain engaging warmth below the surface.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: November 10, 2012, 06:36:55 PM »
Romney get Rope-a-dope after the first debate
Youtube Channel

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: November 10, 2012, 06:41:39 PM »
 :devil:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/qKXZ6quhps0" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/qKXZ6quhps0</a>
Youtube Channel

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: November 10, 2012, 10:25:55 PM »
Romney get Rope-a-dope after the first debate
DHW how yu a try draw man out suh dread.. Oh god man Obama win , me and di rest who dnt support di bullerman big up di man and his supporters ,  cool nuh ..  I mean if anybody should be trying to draw people out is The republicans dem .. they still controll the bloodclawt country without there leader...   go grab a doubles or a tamalie and a cold drink and  simmer  dread.. yu gwan  like sey di wurld stop.. allyuh fellas does act rell small dread... God mek man and him mek woman , him never mek every man and woman fi think alike, act alike, look alike, support alike, get it? .. maybe yu need fi start smoke yu guh see wey mi a talk bout...
war  :beermug:
Black Lives Matter..

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: November 10, 2012, 11:38:46 PM »
Why Romney Never Saw It Coming
He was the numbers guy. But in the end his numbers were all wrong.

By John Dickerson|Posted Friday, Nov. 9, 2012, at 9:15 PM ET

Mitt Romney says he is a numbers guy, but in the end he got the numbers wrong. His campaign was adamant that public polls in the swing states were mistaken. They claimed the pollsters were over-estimating the number of Democrats who would turn out on Election Day. Romney’s campaign was certain that minorities would not show up for Obama in 2012 the way they did in 2008. “It just defied logic,” said a top aide of the idea that Obama could match, let alone exceed, his performance with minorities from the last election. When anyone raised the idea that public polls were showing a close race, the campaign’s pollster said the poll modeling was flawed and everyone moved on. Internally, the campaign’s own polling—tweaked to represent their view of the electorate, with fewer Democrats—showed a steady uptick for Romney since the first debate. Even on the morning of the election, Romney’s senior advisers weren’t close to hedging. They said he was going to win “decisively.” It seemed like spin, but the Boston Globe reports that a fireworks display was already ordered for the victory. Romney and Ryan thought they were going to win, say aides. “We were optimistic. More than just cautiously optimistic,” says one campaign staffer. When Romney lost, “it was like a death in the family.”

How did the Romney team get it so wrong? According to those involved, it was a mix of believing anecdotes about party enthusiasm and an underestimation of their opponents’ talents. The Romney campaign thought Obama’s base had lost its affection for its candidate. They believed Obama would win only if he won over independent voters. So Romney focused on independents and the economy, which was their key issue. The Republican ground game was focused on winning those voters. “We thought the only way to win was doing well with independents and we were kicking ass with independents,” says a top aide. One senior adviser bet me that if Obama won Ohio, he would donate $1,000 for every point that Romney won independents to my favorite charity. (That would be a $10,000 hit since Romney lost Ohio but won independents by 10 points). In the end, Romney won independents nationally by five points—and it didn’t matter one bit.

Meanwhile, the Romney campaign was openly dismissive of the Obama ground game. Why are they wasting so much money with neighborhood offices, they asked? (In Ohio, for example, Obama had almost 100 more offices than Romney.) In retrospect, the Romney team is in awe and full of praise of the Obama operation. “They spent four years working block by block, person by person to build their coalition,” says a top aide. They now recognize that those offices were created to build personal contacts, the most durable and useful way to gain voters.

Romney advisers say it was impossible to compete against Obama’s huge war chest. They also envy his ability to leverage the presidency for his campaign. Young voters were told about new provisions for student loans and Obama’s support for same-sex marriage, an issue that appeals to young voters. Hispanic voters were wooed by the president’s plan to waive the deportation of children of illegal immigrants. One Romney aide also included the much-debated changes to welfare requirements as a policy aimed to win over African-American voters. (because black people love dey welfare... apparently) “It was like they had a calendar,” said one Romney aide. With each month, the Obama administration rolled out a new policy for a different segment of their coalition they hoped to attract.

Though Romney said he was “severely conservative,” it was the Obama team that played its hand conservatively. They, too, planned for fewer Democrats to show up at the polls, but in their case it was so that their campaign organization would work twice as hard. On election night in Ohio, when turnout exceeded their intentionally conservative estimates in some districts, they knew that they’d win the state 45 minutes before the networks called it.

It’s not that the Romney camp failed to meet its targets. They say they actually met their voter outreach goals in Ohio. During the summer, they targeted more than 2 million voters who had not voted in party primaries. Those were the independents they believed would be the key to the race. Since the strategy seemed to be paying off with internal and external polls showing Romney leading among independents, the Romney team felt like they were working their plan. “We did everything we set out to do,” says a top strategist about the Ohio effort. “We just didn’t expect the African-American vote to be so high.” African-American participation in Ohio jumped from 11 percent of the electorate to 15 percent between the 2008 and 2012 elections. "We could never see that coming. We thought they'd gotten a lot last time." But that wasn’t the only problem. Romney underperformed George Bush’s results from 2004 in the vast majority of Ohio’s counties, not just the ones with big African-American populations.

In the post-election analysis, the Romney ticket’s problems with Hispanic voters are well-known. During the primaries, Romney ran so far to the right on immigration he lost a platform to even woo Hispanic votes. But African-Americans are treated as if they are in a category altogether unaffected by the campaign. They were going to vote for Obama no matter what. There’s a little John Sununu-like thinking in this. The former New Hampshire governor suggested that Colin Powell was supporting Barack Obama because of his race. (When Condoleezza Rice said that the party sent “mixed messages,” that must have been what she was talking about.)  It’s worth noting though, that if you were an African-American voter, there were plenty of other reasons to vote against Mitt Romney and the Republican Party. Donald Trump has loudly championed that idea that Barack Obama is illegitimate. It was a goofy charge, but one that has cultural resonance with a segment of society whose members have often been discriminated against through  the types of disqualification-hunts that Donald Trump engaged in so vigorously. Mitt Romney embraced no other fundraiser with as much public gusto as he did Trump. The energetic attempts by Republicans in states like Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Florida to limit voting in a way that disproportionately penalizes African-American neighborhoods might also have helped turn out the Democratic base. What role these acts played is not entirely clear, but it certainly didn’t hurt the Obama team’s effort to inspire African-American voters.

If you’re basing your entire campaign on white people, it leaves you little margin of error. That's where Romney’s troubles as a candidate hurt him. An operative in Ohio also admitted that the Obama abortion ads hurt Romney with women in the Columbus area. So too did the "Romney will raise your taxes on the middle class" ads and the ads attacking his tenure at Bain Capital. Romney couldn't afford to lose any of the white vote, and he did. Since the attacks came at a time when he was short of cash, he was not able to respond adequately.

In the final 10 days of the race, a split started to emerge in the two campaigns. The Obama team would shower you with a flurry of data—specific, measurable, and they’d show you the way they did the math. Any request for written proof was immediately filled. They knew their brief so well you could imagine Romney hiring them to work at Bain. The Romney team, by contrast, was much more gauzy, reluctant to share numbers, and relying on talking points rather than data. This could have been a difference in approach, but it suggested a lack of rigor in the Romney camp. On Election Day, the whole Romney ground-game flopped apart. ORCA, the much touted- computer system for tracking voters on Election Day, collapsed. It was supposed to be a high-tech approach to poll-watching, a system by which campaign workers would be able to track who voted. Those who had not yet voted could therefore be identified and then have volunteers tasked to finding them and getting them to the polls. ORCA was supposed to streamline the process, but it was never stress-tested. Field operatives never saw a beta version. They asked to see it, but were told it would be ready on Election Day. When they rolled it out Tuesday, it was a mess. People couldn’t log on and when they did, the fields that were supposed to be full of data were empty. “I saw a zero and I knew I wasn’t supposed to be seeing a zero,” said one campaign worker. A war room had been set up in the Boston Garden to monitor ORCA’s results, but in the end Romney and Ryan had to watch CNN to find out how their campaign was doing.  In the end, the numbers guy was deprived of his numbers in more ways than one.

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2012/11/why_romney_was_surprised_to_lose_his_campaign_had_the_wrong_numbers_bad.html
« Last Edit: November 10, 2012, 11:41:50 PM by Bakes »

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: November 12, 2012, 01:23:44 PM »
Election 2012
Buchanan: ‘White America’ Died Last Night
Nov. 07, 2012

Conservative political pundit Pat Buchanan stoked controversy today by claiming that Barack Obama's reelection has 'killed White America'.

The paleoconservative nativist is no stranger to racial controversy, having previously been accused of writing books with racist and anti-semitic undertones.

But the former Nixon advisor was more explicit on the G. Gordon Liddy Show this morning. When asked for his reaction to Obama's victory, Buchanan replied brazenly: "White America died last night. Obama's reelection killed it. Our 200 plus year history as a Western nation is over. We're a Socialist Latin American country now. Venezuela without the oil."Stunned by his clear racisim, Liddy tried to walk his guest back from the ledge:
"With what you just said right there...You seem to imply that white people are better than other people. That's not really what you're saying is it?"

"Of course that's what I'm saying," Buchanan replied "Isn't it obvious? Anything worth doing on this Earth was done first by white people."

"Who landed on the moon? White people. Who climbed Mount Everest? White people.  Who invented the transistor? White people. Who invented paper? White people. Who discovered algebra? White people."
"And don't give me all this nonsense about Martin Luther King and civil rights and all that. Who do you think freed the slaves? Abraham Lincoln. A white guy!"

Carte Blanche

"But we're not led by Lincoln anymore, we're led by an affirmative-action mulatto who can't physically understand how great America once was."
"I cried last night G. I cried for hours. It's over for all of us. The great White nation will never survive another 4 years of Obama's leadership"

Liddy tried to reason with Buchanan, reminding him that he shares similar positions with the President on Afghanistan, Iraq, and relations with Russia:
"Of course I agree with half of what he does,"  Buchanan answered, "He's half white! That's not the half I'm worried about."

Buchanan served as a speechwriter in the Nixon White House. He was fired as an MSNBC analyst this year following the publication of a book many considered to be racist.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: November 12, 2012, 01:35:15 PM »
White people invented algebra??   :o

the word algebra is not even a euro word, it's arabic.   poor pat boooo hoooooo :rotfl: :rotfl:

ah hope allyuh who for yrs kept saying that i was ah racist bc i had the balls to call things the way it is, ah glad allyuh could see how fackin nasty these white boys are especially here in america and how they truly feel.

kudos to buchannan though, @ least he don't pull punches and speak deceitfully. what yuh see is what yuh get with PB.  thank you pat for being honest about your feelings big respect to you.      :applause: :notworthy:
« Last Edit: November 12, 2012, 01:49:54 PM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: November 12, 2012, 01:36:48 PM »
Election 2012
Buchanan: ‘White America’ Died Last Night
Nov. 07, 2012

Conservative political pundit Pat Buchanan stoked controversy today by claiming that Barack Obama's reelection has 'killed White America'.

The paleoconservative nativist is no stranger to racial controversy, having previously been accused of writing books with racist and anti-semitic undertones.

But the former Nixon advisor was more explicit on the G. Gordon Liddy Show this morning. When asked for his reaction to Obama's victory, Buchanan replied brazenly: "White America died last night. Obama's reelection killed it. Our 200 plus year history as a Western nation is over. We're a Socialist Latin American country now. Venezuela without the oil."Stunned by his clear racisim, Liddy tried to walk his guest back from the ledge:
"With what you just said right there...You seem to imply that white people are better than other people. That's not really what you're saying is it?"

"Of course that's what I'm saying," Buchanan replied "Isn't it obvious? Anything worth doing on this Earth was done first by white people."

"Who landed on the moon? White people. Who climbed Mount Everest? White people.  Who invented the transistor? White people. Who invented paper? White people. Who discovered algebra? White people."
"And don't give me all this nonsense about Martin Luther King and civil rights and all that. Who do you think freed the slaves? Abraham Lincoln. A white guy!"

Carte Blanche

"But we're not led by Lincoln anymore, we're led by an affirmative-action mulatto who can't physically understand how great America once was."
"I cried last night G. I cried for hours. It's over for all of us. The great White nation will never survive another 4 years of Obama's leadership"

Liddy tried to reason with Buchanan, reminding him that he shares similar positions with the President on Afghanistan, Iraq, and relations with Russia:
"Of course I agree with half of what he does,"  Buchanan answered, "He's half white! That's not the half I'm worried about."

Buchanan served as a speechwriter in the Nixon White House. He was fired as an MSNBC analyst this year following the publication of a book many considered to be racist.

Thxs to flow msnbc eh avialable on digital so me eh know they finally fired that racist nut.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

1]; } ?>