April 18, 2024, 11:19:48 PM

Author Topic: Kelvin Jack is an Urchin  (Read 2120 times)

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Kelvin Jack is an Urchin
« on: September 03, 2011, 09:18:20 PM »
Two new Urchins
nonleague.pitchero.com

For Bank Holiday Monday`s Ryman League Premier Division game at Lowestoft Town, AFC Hornchurch were without Darren Behcet, and signed Kelvin Jack to step into the goalkeeping position.

Jack has played thirty-three times for Trinidad & Tobago. He played for a number of clubs on his home islands – Trincity Utd 1994-96, Joe Public Eastern Lions 1997, Yavapai Roughriders 1997-98, CU Rams 1999, Doc’s Khelwalaas 1999-2000, W Connection 2000 and San Juan Jabloteh 2001-2003.

He joined Reading in 2004 and has since had short spells with the likes of Dundee, Gillingham, Southend United, Darlington and Kettering Town on loan.

Another new Urchins signing, Joe Anderson, took over at left-back against the Trawlerboys.

Anderson started with Chelsea at youth level and was with Fulham from 2006 to 2010, where he progressed to their reserve team and enjoyed a loan spell with Woking during the second half of the 2008/09 season.

He made his first-team debut for Fulham in September 2009 in a 2–1 Carling Cup defeat at Eastlands against Manchester City and was five times an unused substitute for Fulham's Europa League group matches.

In December 2009 he joined Lincoln City on a permanent deal following a successful loan spell at Sincil Bank.

He played fifteen times to add to the twenty-three he had made whilst on loan, and in February 2011 he trained with Grimsby Town ahead of a potential loan move, but remained with Lincoln.

He was released at the end of the 2010/11 season when Lincoln were relegated to the Blue Square Bet Premier.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Kelvin Jack is an Urchin
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2011, 09:21:55 PM »
good news

Offline Trinitozbone

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2011, 08:16:22 PM »
Glad for him!

Offline KND2

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2011, 09:26:22 AM »
What league they playing in?

Offline de_redman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2011, 09:52:03 AM »
Read the first line

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2011, 09:58:52 AM »
Read the first line

So that's like fifth division right?

VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline de_redman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2011, 11:04:16 AM »
Read the first line

So that's like fifth division right?

VB

According to wiki:

The Isthmian League is a regional football league covering London and South East England featuring semi-professional and amateur clubs. It is sponsored by Ryman, and therefore officially known as the Ryman League. It was founded in 1905 by amateur clubs in the London area. It now consists of 66 teams in three divisions; the Premier Division above its two feeder divisions, Division One North and Division One South. Together with the Southern League and the Northern Premier League, it forms the seventh and eighth levels of the English football league system. It has various regional feeder leagues and the league as a whole is a feeder league mainly to the Conference South.

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2011, 06:27:59 AM »
According to Kelvin Jack: I have not signed with Hornchurch.. I played one game for them because their keeper was injured.. It was just for my match fitness and sharpness.. It was a run out....
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline de_redman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2011, 06:35:18 AM »
According to Kelvin Jack: I have not signed with Hornchurch.. I played one game for them because their keeper was injured.. It was just for my match fitness and sharpness.. It was a run out....
Who is he saving himself for?  ??? :waiting:

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2011, 08:53:05 AM »
Who is he saving himself for?  ??? :waiting:

He has to be fit to attract employers.

Offline diamondtrim

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2011, 10:15:10 AM »
Very accurate statement................

1]; } ?>