March 28, 2024, 01:04:44 PM

Author Topic: Folks my T&T visit, for adults only.. no weak hearts.  (Read 18358 times)

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
Re: Folks my T&T visit, for adults only.. no weak hearts.
« Reply #60 on: May 16, 2006, 03:23:23 PM »
WTD i make jail in bout 5 different countries including mexico fuh peeing on ah wall.

anyways this is ah bigman thread.

exit stage left ;D

Oh gawdoo...Jail for dat!!! dey doh make joke in Mexico...

I get hold in Manhattan... peein in a corner lol.... that police jus swoop down like Batman! but all I get is ah summons...

they doh just jail yuh. they does put yuh in cuffs and trow yuh in de back of ah van with other men who lockup and drive round till de truck fullup and drop yuh off by de station and try to extort yuh fuh money. i spend de night but thanks to ah police friend i leave de next day.
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline Trinimassive

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 16, 2006, 03:52:52 PM »
Sam at his best :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

This is nothing new...I eh know if Sam save the ones he use to post on Flex old forum eh but DEM WAS KICKS. This one was kinda short (well as expected since he spend all that time in jail). But if Sam have the ole ones he use to post Allyuh go dead.

Everytime Sam go T&T he coming back with kicks. Ah fine he did cool down plenty...but ah guess he unleash the beast.

Sam yuh is ah true warrior....ah Socawarrior :chilling:

Offline Warrior till death

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIOR NATION MEMBER #4
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 16, 2006, 04:04:15 PM »
WTD i make jail in bout 5 different countries including mexico fuh peeing on ah wall.

exit stage left ;D
well once yuh eh hadda take a shower yuh good......

Offline john_public

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 16, 2006, 06:27:34 PM »
well sam yu get me startd deh, i does work on campus, any one ah den yardie i yeah talkin is level thing sharin, i go send dem home and have dem fraid to come back next semester  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
Re: Folks my T&T visit, for adults only....
« Reply #64 on: May 16, 2006, 08:33:21 PM »
Without fuel they were nothing. They built a house of straw. The thundering machines sputtered and stopped. Their leaders talked and talked and talked. But nothing could stem the avalanche. Their world crumbled. The cities exploded. A whirlwind of looting, a firestorm of fear. Men began to feed on men.

On the roads it was a white line nightmare. Only those mobile enough to scavenge, brutal enough to pillage would survive. The gangs took over the highways, ready to wage war for a tank of juice. And in this maelstrom of decay, ordinary men were battered and smashed.

Except for one man, armed with a pool cue and a Honda full of grass.

:rotfl:

Sam yuh hadda put dis under yuh signature!!

oh gaaawd.  :rotfl:
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline monty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 16, 2006, 09:38:06 PM »

exit stage left ;D

Oh gawdoo...Jail for dat!!! dey doh make joke in Mexico...

I get hold in Manhattan... peein in a corner lol.... that police jus swoop down like Batman! but all I get is ah summons...

And right around the corner some fellas (No more than 30 feet) was asking Strip if he wanted to buy some weed.... lol

In another incident that happen in Brazil where one of meh pardners jump in the bush to pee during Carnival. He say he had to reverse his piss as soon as he see a couple gun nozzles pointing at him telling him none of that... he luck he eh get a beat down with some amazon teak.

Offline saga pinto

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 16, 2006, 09:56:56 PM »

exit stage left ;D

What is this ah pissing contest ah wha,but morvant you believe we actually needed to know about your jail time,I know yuh looking for ah prize..............

Offline A.B.

• Hero Warrior
  • Everything I'm NOT made me everything I AM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 17, 2006, 12:49:49 AM »
I am half JAKAN, and it sickens me to hear them sometimes...they think we all copy them want to be them and our music sucks.  I don't condone the violence either, BUT.....I understand
BORN TO DO IT

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 17, 2006, 03:56:25 AM »
I hear yuh Ato.... me eh have nothing personal against them, they just need to know their place.
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Was that Sam on Dateline last night?
« Reply #69 on: May 18, 2006, 06:12:02 AM »
Sam, I recall you mentioning something abuot you spending time in jail recently....

Say it ent you Sam.

Offline saga pinto

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 18, 2006, 06:38:32 AM »
I don't if you guys are old enough to remember but during spring break or summer time those jamaican students would travel from campus,taking the eastern main road route and shoot holes,splash paint, into the stop,no entry,and any other road signs they could find. 

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: May 18, 2006, 07:46:37 AM »
I don't if you guys are old enough to remember but during spring break or summer time those jamaican students would travel from campus,taking the eastern main road route and shoot holes,splash paint, into the stop,no entry,and any other road signs they could find. 

Saga like yuh in the States too long breds....we ent have no Spring break or Summer time down here.  ;D

Is easter Holidays and wet and dry season.....with a sprinkle of petite carem.

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline pardners

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: May 18, 2006, 02:33:55 PM »
Every once in a while we does get a good thread  :beermug: :beermug:
"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better."        Every once in while a good post does come along.

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: October 14, 2008, 09:13:54 AM »
remember this?.........lol again
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline Trini boi

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: October 14, 2008, 09:40:40 AM »
remember this?.........lol again

when they say trini like ol' talk, they REALLY like ol' talk  :devil:

Offline trini_stallion

• Hero Warrior
  • soca in mih veins, soca in mih blood...
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: October 14, 2008, 11:13:10 AM »
De man was dissing T&T, saying that he pong nuff Trini gal in UWI and how all them Trinis want to be yardies, he say we team go get blow out in Germany and atleast Jamaica win one in France and all kinda shit like that, first, de talk start up small but after a while, yuh know when them Jamaicans get together they bad like crab. one was in Grand Central but when de others come they start to want to control shit, they even try to push one of meh pardnars when he was going to take ah leak, so I had to step in, is blows, de man throw we out and is blows going down de step straight to de car, meh cousin run into de car and get ah hammer and hit one ah them straight on he neck, thats how big he was, de man start to catch mal-ka-die on de ground and thats when someone call police, de police almost get some blows to, they could nah part we. I told him when I done with he, I is one who dont want to be yerdie, yuh follow me, yuh see...

I will never stand up and let anyone bad talk my country and country men, even Jack Warner, Boynes and Manning, they cant touch them once I they. Trinis need more heart and they have to learn to keep they accent and culture, they like to follow fashion to much, they weak mentally and this is why men does try to advantage we. Soca and Chutney al DE WAY.................

They should also band all them shows with fargotts and lesbo in it too. T&T want to be to much to fast and like America..... de youths in T&T have no vision, we culture lost, ah sorry for we kids....

PS: Doc, send meh de number for de psych, de same one you went too...  :rotfl:

Ah represent de SW.Net and Warrior Nation in Jail, thats how big we getting now. !!!!! Pow pow pow !!!!

Sam while I not endorsing the violence,ah understand it could'nt be helped and I love your passion and committment to our country,It happened to me about 12 years ago,I went to see a friend at uwi campus and some jamaicans for no reason start to pelt mango seed at meh from the second floor,little did they know I had six ah pardners waiting downstairs,well ah see is them ah give the signal and we gone up to they room is 7 ah we against about ten ah them and is blows.

We send  all ah dem to the hospital,look no f**king way you coming into my country and playing bad.

I still say is them damm jamaicans who committing all the crime in trini and the rest of the caribbean.          

Pinto I agree with yuh, and dem relly come in WE country and doing crime...my sister had get kidnapped in June, and where they ahd she hostage, it was ah jamaican man running de show...well he get bullet from de police and dead up, but Sam yuh rite, is to kick dem in they f'ing face when they fleckin up...let them no that it eh ha no yardie coming Trini and playing them run things in WE country...talking bout "ohhh nuff trini women dey dig up..." well we wlda prolly dig up dem jamaican woman too...but it eh hv much sweet looking jamaican woman...i like how yuh drop it...and yuh cousing shlda hit him de hammer in he skulll...

And all ya right as well, some ah we trini's does be giving up they identity dred..and talking like they jamaican, and all that kinda shytt...and forgetting bout we sweeeet sweet culture...and that rel sad...

Iz Soca and Chutney all de way! :beermug:
Soca in mih vein, Soca in meh blood
Soca in yuh vein, Soca in blood,
Soca in we vein, Soca in we blood,
It's a heart of love, can't deny soca, cuz its good fuh de soul...
Trinidad and Tobago jump up now!

Offline kiffysmooth

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: October 14, 2008, 11:29:50 AM »
Comedy Central yes!...I doh bong for no cable :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: October 14, 2008, 05:39:06 PM »
De man was dissing T&T, saying that he pong nuff Trini gal in UWI and how all them Trinis want to be yardies, he say we team go get blow out in Germany and atleast Jamaica win one in France and all kinda shit like that, first, de talk start up small but after a while, yuh know when them Jamaicans get together they bad like crab. one was in Grand Central but when de others come they start to want to control shit, they even try to push one of meh pardnars when he was going to take ah leak, so I had to step in, is blows, de man throw we out and is blows going down de step straight to de car, meh cousin run into de car and get ah hammer and hit one ah them straight on he neck, thats how big he was, de man start to catch mal-ka-die on de ground and thats when someone call police, de police almost get some blows to, they could nah part we. I told him when I done with he, I is one who dont want to be yerdie, yuh follow me, yuh see...

I will never stand up and let anyone bad talk my country and country men, even Jack Warner, Boynes and Manning, they cant touch them once I they. Trinis need more heart and they have to learn to keep they accent and culture, they like to follow fashion to much, they weak mentally and this is why men does try to advantage we. Soca and Chutney al DE WAY.................

They should also band all them shows with fargotts and lesbo in it too. T&T want to be to much to fast and like America..... de youths in T&T have no vision, we culture lost, ah sorry for we kids....

PS: Doc, send meh de number for de psych, de same one you went too...  :rotfl:

Ah represent de SW.Net and Warrior Nation in Jail, thats how big we getting now. !!!!! Pow pow pow !!!!

Sam while I not endorsing the violence,ah understand it could'nt be helped and I love your passion and committment to our country,It happened to me about 12 years ago,I went to see a friend at uwi campus and some jamaicans for no reason start to pelt mango seed at meh from the second floor,little did they know I had six ah pardners waiting downstairs,well ah see is them ah give the signal and we gone up to they room is 7 ah we against about ten ah them and is blows.

We send  all ah dem to the hospital,look no f**king way you coming into my country and playing bad.

I still say is them damm jamaicans who committing all the crime in trini and the rest of the caribbean.          

Pinto I agree with yuh, and dem relly come in WE country and doing crime...my sister had get kidnapped in June, and where they ahd she hostage, it was ah jamaican man running de show...well he get bullet from de police and dead up, but Sam yuh rite, is to kick dem in they f'ing face when they fleckin up...let them no that it eh ha no yardie coming Trini and playing them run things in WE country...talking bout "ohhh nuff trini women dey dig up..." well we wlda prolly dig up dem jamaican woman too...but it eh hv much sweet looking jamaican woman...i like how yuh drop it...and yuh cousing shlda hit him de hammer in he skulll...

And all ya right as well, some ah we trini's does be giving up they identity dred..and talking like they jamaican, and all that kinda shytt...and forgetting bout we sweeeet sweet culture...and that rel sad...

Iz Soca and Chutney all de way! :beermug:
Dem emotions subside 2 yrs ago breds, sam on ah differant scene now, yuh eh see he graduate to kickin up spanish these days.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: October 14, 2008, 05:40:47 PM »
I remember this one too.....  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: October 14, 2008, 06:22:14 PM »

dis was a classic. ah remember dis one muhself. allyuh men is tears yes.

trini stallion, yuh sister safe an song now?\

bless!
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline trini_stallion

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: October 14, 2008, 06:47:25 PM »

bless!

yeah she safe nd sound...thanks

it sad that ppl is come in we country tho and be on wild man scenes...iz abt time we trini's start standing up fuh we self and be more assertive on we own land...like how the soldier Sam handle that scene...ah like it...that sound like ah bossss vacation! :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: October 14, 2008, 08:02:41 PM »

bless!

it sad that ppl is come in we country tho and be on wild man scenes...iz abt time we trini's start standing up fuh we self and be more assertive on we own land...like how the soldier Sam handle that scene...ah like it...that sound like ah bossss vacation! :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :devil: :devil: :devil:
So what yuh saying, trini's doh do dat too ? why yuh think it have so much deportees in trinidad from england canada and the USA......BC dem men had no kind ah behavior in de ppl place that's why they were kicked the fack out!

it's the same way Yankees does think bout we, "these coconuts only coming here and commiting crime", but that is unfair to the caribbean ppl who go to school, or learn trade, or the ones that work their buns off @ their jobs.

breds if yuh go through the smaller island yuh go get the same complaint about trini's or even worst!! i heard so many stories about trinidadians and their conduct in these smaller island.

our ppl may not be bossy like jakans, but we are boastful, obnoxious, disrespectful,  pumpus, and make fun of the ppl culture and the way they speak.

my point is ppl who come from economically stable countries, or from countries that have some sort of advantage wether it's land mass,stable economy, infrastructure, athletic superiority, wealth , you name it , they are all condescending towards their less fortunate neighbors.

for example the USA vs canada, england scotland, argentina brazil, pueto rice dominican republic.sorry to buss yuh bubble, but it's not only jamaicans who act the fool in ah foreign land.

we do it too! and we even do it to our sister isle little tobago, that's why when i used to visit my uncle who moved there in the 60ies, the guys in his neighborhood initially hated me BC i was ah trinidadian, and their reasons were trini's feel they better than we and they love to show off. then i saw it for my self when ppl came accross for easter how rude they were to the local ppl.

my granny used to say , cow can't see his own tail until the butcher chop it off.

TBH bro , your statments were general, extremly subjective in nature, offensive to the jakans who came to trini to aquire an education humble they self and move around like they not there. that was ah real simplitic way of lookin g@ it.

SORRY TO HEAR BOUT YOUR SISTER , NO ONE SHOULD HAVE TO SUFFER SUCH TRAUMA.  but no disrespect to you or your family breds , but would it make ah differance if she was kidnapped by a 100% trini low lives.

i had kidnappers in my family here in america, does it mean i'm one! HELL NO!!  guilty by association ?                       positive
« Last Edit: October 14, 2008, 08:06:09 PM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline trini_stallion

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: October 14, 2008, 09:10:39 PM »

bless!

So what yuh saying, trini's doh do dat too ? why yuh think it have so much deportees in trinidad from england canada and the USA......BC dem men had no kind ah behavior in de ppl place that's why they were kicked the fack out!

it's the same way Yankees does think bout we, "these coconuts only coming here and commiting crime", but that is unfair to the caribbean ppl who go to school, or learn trade, or the ones that work their buns off @ their jobs.

breds if yuh go through the smaller island yuh go get the same complaint about trini's or even worst!! i heard so many stories about trinidadians and their conduct in these smaller island.

our ppl may not be bossy like jakans, but we are boastful, obnoxious, disrespectful,  pumpus, and make fun of the ppl culture and the way they speak.

my point is ppl who come from economically stable countries, or from countries that have some sort of advantage wether it's land mass,stable economy, infrastructure, athletic superiority, wealth , you name it , they are all condescending towards their less fortunate neighbors.

for example the USA vs canada, england scotland, argentina brazil, pueto rice dominican republic.sorry to buss yuh bubble, but it's not only jamaicans who act the fool in ah foreign land.

we do it too! and we even do it to our sister isle little tobago, that's why when i used to visit my uncle who moved there in the 60ies, the guys in his neighborhood initially hated me BC i was ah trinidadian, and their reasons were trini's feel they better than we and they love to show off. then i saw it for my self when ppl came accross for easter how rude they were to the local ppl.

my granny used to say , cow can't see his own tail until the butcher chop it off.

TBH bro , your statments were general, extremly subjective in nature, offensive to the jakans who came to trini to aquire an education humble they self and move around like they not there. that was ah real simplitic way of lookin g@ it.

SORRY TO HEAR BOUT YOUR SISTER , NO ONE SHOULD HAVE TO SUFFER SUCH TRAUMA.  but no disrespect to you or your family breds , but would it make ah differance if she was kidnapped by a 100% trini low lives.

i had kidnappers in my family here in america, does it mean i'm one! HELL NO!!  guilty by association ?                       positive

Yuh talking sense Jus Coool...rel sense actually...
You're rite...look at that trini fella who went nd was tryn to brush ah smallie he meet on det net, and walk in de ppl place naked...so yea, i was making generalizations, but it was really in context to the situation Sam described...

and well what can i say...i myself in another man country...BUT i know me eh doing nothing wrong...and yea we own trini ppl cld be rel dotish..it hv plenty ah dem...i guess at the end of the day, it really comes down to the individual and their morals...so it really is in ESSENCE that everyone is an individual, and they make there own decisions...and to be honest, like up here in NY it hv a few jamaican ppl i know, who are really cool, an making an honest living...but i understand where yuh coming from star...and iz sense! :beermug:

Offline najee

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: October 15, 2008, 11:52:26 AM »
Breds.. You serious ?.. Seriously ?

I'M NAJEE....I APPROVED THIS MESSAGE

Offline Star Child

• Hero Warrior
  • Pure Pipe
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: January 25, 2017, 06:59:10 AM »
Sam, we need a new interview boy.

1]; } ?>