April 27, 2024, 05:54:25 PM

Author Topic: The Leo Beenhakker Thread.  (Read 80372 times)

Offline real madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Leo Beenhakker is New Head Coach of T&T senior team.
« Reply #30 on: April 01, 2005, 12:31:55 PM »
Why people feel that we playing England?  Most likely the schedule means we will play a game in Miami or England.  Let's be serious England is not going to play us.

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
Re: Leo Beenhakker is New Head Coach of T&T senior team.
« Reply #31 on: April 01, 2005, 04:46:46 PM »
Why woud they not play us? You feel thay are too good? Well consider Portugal; check their world ranking. Guess who they played last week? Canada; check Canada's world ranking.

Offline arrow

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Beenhakker and ‘Warriors’ keep up beliefs
« Reply #32 on: June 09, 2005, 05:15:59 AM »
Beenhakker and ‘Warriors’ keep up beliefs
By Shaun Fuentes in Monterrey

Trinidad and Tobago head coach Leo Beenhakker has credited his players for a courageous performance and is firm on his belief that such displays will be transferred into winning results as the “Warriors” continue their journey to the Germany 2006 World Cup.

Beenhakker let his feelings out moments after T&T’s 2-0loss to Mexico in Monterrey on Wednesday night.
“Mexico is a very strong team and we proved that we could play with them but unfortunately it didn’t take us to the end,” Beenhakker told TTFF Media.

“They were better than us . We tried to compensate with a lot of work but we couldn’t stop them. We did a good job but we need to have more ball possession to manage a team like Mexico. No one likes to lose but I think the team did everything it could after having been together for only ten days I don’t think I could ask for much more from the boys and it’s just unfortunate that we are not leaving with something to show from this match,” he added.

The general feeling is that the T&T team, despite the loss, is now a revamped one as was also the consensus among those who saw the match live including the Mexican media. They indicated their thoughts during the post match press conference.

Beenhakker replied to that by saying, “From the DVDs that I saw of the earlier matches and from what I am seeing now there seems to be a difference in the way the team is playing and that means credit must go to the guys because  they are doing a better job. But the problem is whether it’s good enough to realize our dream and that’s where we must pull ourselves up even more to ensure that we do realize our dream because it’s still alive. You look at the other teams aside from Mexico and the USA you see that it’s still up for grabs.

“I think this game came a little bit early but at least you can see some progress from the team. We are playing to a philosophy and everyone is trying to do the same thing and do what is asked of them and that really is the win for us up to now ad hopefully we could turn into results at the end.”

The T&T team is scheduled to arrive home on Friday evening out of Miami but midfielder Chris Birchall, Dwight Yorke and Carlos Edwards all returned to England on Thursday.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2005, 06:00:28 AM by Tallman »

Offline PATRIOT

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Leo BeenHakker Interview LIVE NOW on Power 105fm
« Reply #33 on: July 25, 2005, 06:09:07 PM »
Fellas only JUST got word that Beenie man is being interviewed by Collin Murray and Alvin Corneal on Power105.1fm.

Foreign-based check out homeviewtnt

Patriot

Offline PATRIOT

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Leo BeenHakker Interview LIVE NOW on Power 105fm
« Reply #34 on: July 25, 2005, 06:10:37 PM »
Ooops forgot to mention show started at 8:00pm EST. and finishes about 9:30pm EST.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 25, 2005, 06:18:18 PM »
Thanks Patriot
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 25, 2005, 06:49:27 PM »
HE CLAIM SAY THAT HE CHOOSES TEAMS BASED ON RELATIONSHIP WITHIN THE PLAYERS RATHER THAN BETTER PLAYER FOR A PARTICULAR POSITION
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 25, 2005, 06:57:49 PM »
Good points....

So far he explain his role,

He explain the Latapy and Nahkid situation.laapy had a 3 month TT contract vs a 3 yr Falkirk contract.Nahkid is still TT scout....

He explain the need for his staff.........common sense really.

Ince situation is that he was injured and Jack was more impressive than him in training....Ince walk out due to TTFF problems.

He also explain why Stern there...he say the best 11 players on the side doe always give the best result.
He say Stern have a understanding between the other players, he also say Silvio spann have a good understanding with the other players.

Yorke and Stern starting vs the USA

He also say he knew about Atiba Charles and finds he was a good player but......CYD was more impressive than Atiba in training and had more aggression and fight so thats why he get the audition as he wants to have players competiting for positions.

Patriot now call and ask about Sealy and Leo say the door is still open.

Leo like the 3-4-3 system but we ent have the players for that.

I go keep the posts coming.

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 25, 2005, 06:59:25 PM »
Beenieman big gap is level of the pro league and international level.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline PATRIOT

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
I Just called in to the program
« Reply #39 on: July 25, 2005, 06:59:48 PM »
and asked him about Scott Sealey. He said he MIGHT get a look at him B 4 the USA game but the door remains open.

He also agreed to go look at the next Jabloteh game to see Kerry Noray and evaluate him. He tried to DIPLOMATICALLY state that there is a large gap between the local Pro League and INTERNATIONAL football, hence the reason not many locals are picked.

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 25, 2005, 07:03:51 PM »
A man ask about Kerry Noray and Nigel Pierre.

Leo say all due respect.......Pro league is not up to international std, we ent ready and he attends all the pro league matches, so he know the level of talent and the players available. So alyuh doe ask about no player gettin a run. The man done determine who can cut the mustard. He even say he go be at a pro league game come Sat at 4.

He say the pro league need better players, bring in some foreigners to raise the level and because the better teams have no competition, they need to learn to play under pressure and get accustommed to that. They also need more training.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 25, 2005, 07:05:58 PM »
jabloteh and w connection getting all the best players .May be some  eastern caribbean playesr need to imported

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 25, 2005, 07:07:36 PM »
Ask him if he inquired about jlloyd samuel

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 25, 2005, 07:20:42 PM »
Murray now diss my question about Cox, boucaud shakes etc.

I ask leo if he ever log on to socawarriors.net and the man say No.he say he not too internet savvy. and he doe know about the site but he go check it out.

I ent believe dat....... you mean Lincoln never tell him to check we out.

But I want him come and peep.

« Last Edit: July 25, 2005, 07:24:15 PM by Touches »

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
ask beenie about jlloyd samuel nuh man people
« Reply #44 on: July 25, 2005, 07:20:49 PM »
come on nuh man

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: July 25, 2005, 07:25:19 PM »
yuh forget jlloyd is the man u should ah ask about touches .he say he disappointed in them men fittness lord how them men does get so

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 25, 2005, 07:25:34 PM »
Touches...check yuh PM please.  Urgent
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 25, 2005, 07:28:31 PM »
Murray now diss my question about Cox, boucaud shakes etc.

He treat yuh wit scant courtesy ? What was de question ?
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 25, 2005, 07:30:45 PM »
they had already answered that question a lil while b 4
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 25, 2005, 07:31:21 PM »
well he said he saw all them guys on video  well except shakes

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 25, 2005, 07:34:07 PM »
Palos The line was busy and when I get tru they ent picking up.........

Good question doe I sorry I ent see the pm earlier.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 25, 2005, 07:36:32 PM »
what was the question touches. but beenieman make alot of sense in his interview you can tell he has a knowledge of the game.

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 25, 2005, 07:39:04 PM »
Palos I answering triniman here, but I think this was a question we definitly shoulda ask........I  sorry I ent see this before I call.

Touches...ask he if yuh could bout how come Stern get appointed captain when it had a man like ex captain Marvin Andrews there.

Does Stern command the respect of the team as Marvin does?  Or was it a motivational tool for Stern?

Good question Palos!

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 25, 2005, 07:56:54 PM »
Nice question.Palos yuh suprise meh there man.

Take heed import some player have a limit of 7 foreign player per team.Lord have mercy he ssay player dont leard from beating a team 6 and 7 nil they have all the time in the world to pass the ball. just remind me of a jabloteh vs north east stars at under 16 level , jabloteh had them 13-0 at half time and  north east  throw in the towel

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 26, 2005, 04:11:55 AM »
You guys are lucky to have the coach of your national team publicly acknowledge your fan site. In Jamaica, and i suspect even around CONCACAF, it perhaps is much harder to get this type of public endorsement. Coaches will grant interviews, but its hard to hear the site being mentioned in a radio or tv interview.

Offline Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 26, 2005, 04:34:27 AM »
Thats because we actually talk sense on our sites RF that administrators and coaches can use  ;D

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 26, 2005, 04:49:11 AM »
I hate de part about Gray because even if Gray looked better in training and after de shit he play in de first game and more shit in de second game Chalres should have gotten de chance. Bennhaker should know training and the actual game is two different things, Colombia and Panama realise that we right side was weak and kill us and Beenhaker so good as a coach should have realise that, I feel he bullsahit allyuh, he and Charles fall-out.

That 3 months contract was de best thing for latapy, because he could have killed 2 birds with one stone, he's an ass..... he would have gotten 3 months paid while his club was on break and then go back and still join he club, no love loss and everybody happy...

f**k Jlloyd... Triniman I feel if yuh meet Jlloyd yuh might squeez he balls de way yuh always begging for him, de man dont what we boy,,,, get de thing nah.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2005, 05:31:39 AM by Flex »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 26, 2005, 05:27:25 AM »
by anymeans possible to fix that left side sam

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 26, 2005, 05:34:46 AM »
No problem, Jlloyd would be a nice additon, but de man DONT want to come and play for T&T until we qualify, so f**k him....

Lets make with what we have now until better come. Tiger, Avery, Samuel, Edwards, Rougier, Eve could play that left wing. Put Sancho in left back and we will have plently option for left wing. We must compromise with what we have, yuh beating a dead horse.
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #59 on: July 26, 2005, 05:52:59 AM »
I hate de part about Gray because even if Gray looked better in training and after de shit he play in de first game and more shit in de second game Chalres should have gotten de chance. Bennhaker should know training and the actual game is two different things, Colombia and Panama realise that we right side was weak and kill us and Beenhaker so good as a coach should have realise that, I feel he bullsahit allyuh, he and Charles fall-out.

That 3 months contract was de best thing for latapy, because he could have killed 2 birds with one stone, he's an ass..... he would have gotten 3 months paid while his club was on break and then go back and still join he club, no love loss and everybody happy...

f**k Jlloyd... Triniman I feel if yuh meet Jlloyd yuh might squeez he balls de way yuh always begging for him, de man dont what we boy,,,, get de thing nah.

Sam that is purely speculation based on limited knowledge of the facts. And we don't even know if Latapy would have done in this team. People are getting carried away, we had 1 or 2 bad results but things are still on track. We now know men like CYD, Scotland and Samuel have no place in that team. A lot of people were calling for changes, he experimented and was not successful. The fact is this team is getting better and one good result against USA and people will be singing a different tune.

1]; } ?>