April 18, 2024, 08:05:50 PM

Author Topic: The Leo Beenhakker Thread.  (Read 79440 times)

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: TTFA claims mystery sponsor; admits Beenhakker will return on one condition
« Reply #510 on: February 24, 2014, 06:33:53 PM »
As I read the article, it was not an announcement; Phillips was clear that he was getting ready to announce it. Lasana termed it as "claimed" because he received no confirmation of the sponsor or the amount, therefore, there were no facts to report, just claims!

It's not a banner announcement, but it's news, and Lasana's job is to report news. If the deal was not secured, a simple no comment could have been offered. But Sheldon made many specific statements, so it's understandable that the timescale was also viewed as a definite.

As I have said before, sponsors aren't going to adhere to any timescale over carnival. I just think Sheldon was excited about a lucrative sponsorship (and rightly so) and perhaps mis judged the pace of business in T&T (especially during carnival)

He received no confirmation yuh say, just "claims"... so he reported it as claims.  Okay:

There were difficulties on the field too. Guerra scored just once for RoPS and admitted that he struggled to fit into the team’s direct style while he was upset the Finnish team dragged its feet over the paperwork required for his US visa, which denied him the chance to play at the 2013 Gold Cup.

http://wired868.com/2014/01/01/central-fc-snaps-up-guerra-sharks-target-top-two-finish/

Did he receive confirmation that RoPS dragged its feet over the paperwork required for Guerra to get his US visa?  How come he didn't report this as a "claim"?

The 27-year-old defender revealed that from his salary at Toronto Football Club (FC)—which is 80 per cent more than he earns representing Harbour View – he was able to purchase a car, which he would not be able to do now, as it is mere love for the game which pushes him on.

http://wired868.com/2014/02/23/jamaicas-club-footballers-cry-foul-over-poor-salaries/

Did Wired868 receive confirmation from Williams as to what his salary was with Toronto FC?  Pay stub?  Contract?  Did they independently verify it from sources provided by the MLS Players Union?  Did Wired868 receive confirmation that Williams would be unable to purchase a car with his present income?  Why did Lasana not insist that this be reported as "claims"?

Let's just be honest and call it what it is... he is skeptical of anything the TTFA says and allows his personal subjectivity to cloud his objectivity as a journalist.  Then again, maybe this is one of them times when he just posing as a journalist.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: February 24, 2014, 08:08:42 PM »
As I read the article, it was not an announcement; Phillips was clear that he was getting ready to announce it. Lasana termed it as "claimed" because he received no confirmation of the sponsor or the amount, therefore, there were no facts to report, just claims!

It's not a banner announcement, but it's news, and Lasana's job is to report news. If the deal was not secured, a simple no comment could have been offered. But Sheldon made many specific statements, so it's understandable that the timescale was also viewed as a definite.

As I have said before, sponsors aren't going to adhere to any timescale over carnival. I just think Sheldon was excited about a lucrative sponsorship (and rightly so) and perhaps mis judged the pace of business in T&T (especially during carnival)

He received no confirmation yuh say, just "claims"... so he reported it as claims.  Okay:

There were difficulties on the field too. Guerra scored just once for RoPS and admitted that he struggled to fit into the team’s direct style while he was upset the Finnish team dragged its feet over the paperwork required for his US visa, which denied him the chance to play at the 2013 Gold Cup.

http://wired868.com/2014/01/01/central-fc-snaps-up-guerra-sharks-target-top-two-finish/

Did he receive confirmation that RoPS dragged its feet over the paperwork required for Guerra to get his US visa?  How come he didn't report this as a "claim"?

The 27-year-old defender revealed that from his salary at Toronto Football Club (FC)—which is 80 per cent more than he earns representing Harbour View – he was able to purchase a car, which he would not be able to do now, as it is mere love for the game which pushes him on.

http://wired868.com/2014/02/23/jamaicas-club-footballers-cry-foul-over-poor-salaries/

Did Wired868 receive confirmation from Williams as to what his salary was with Toronto FC?  Pay stub?  Contract?  Did they independently verify it from sources provided by the MLS Players Union?  Did Wired868 receive confirmation that Williams would be unable to purchase a car with his present income?  Why did Lasana not insist that this be reported as "claims"?

Let's just be honest and call it what it is... he is skeptical of anything the TTFA says and allows his personal subjectivity to cloud his objectivity as a journalist.  Then again, maybe this is one of them times when he just posing as a journalist.

bakes that article was sourced from the Jamaica gleaner
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: February 24, 2014, 08:20:13 PM »

I'm not disagreeing with your conclusion, but I feel you're stretching to reach it.

Lasana quoted Guerra directly : “Finland was a nice football environment although the money wasn’t great,” said Guerra. “Personally, I (felt) the club should have released me when the (TTFA) requested me and (RoPS) kind of kept me back from getting the opportunity to represent my country…" But he introduced the quote with his "take" on the quote. Maybe he could have requested an opinion from RoPS, but I don't think its necessary. It's Guerra's personal interpretation that Lasana reported on.

As mentioned, the Jamaican salary was reposted from the Gleaner, so it's not relevant.

So, perhaps you are just as skeptical or critical of Lasana's work? I'm sure that if you looked at Jennings work you could say the same. While there's always room for improvement, who else is really covering T&T football as well as Liburd?

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: February 24, 2014, 09:02:35 PM »
bakes that article was sourced from the Jamaica gleaner

I know the article is sourced from the Gleaner, but that is besides the point. Lasana is Editor-in-Chief and as such nothing is posted without his consent.  He has explicitly endorsed anything that appears on Wired868 since (presumably) he alone as Editor-in-Chief is responsible for its content.

I'm not disagreeing with your conclusion, but I feel you're stretching to reach it.

Lasana quoted Guerra directly : “Finland was a nice football environment although the money wasn’t great,” said Guerra. “Personally, I (felt) the club should have released me when the (TTFA) requested me and (RoPS) kind of kept me back from getting the opportunity to represent my country…" But he introduced the quote with his "take" on the quote. Maybe he could have requested an opinion from RoPS, but I don't think its necessary. It's Guerra's personal interpretation that Lasana reported on.

You missing the forest for the trees.  "It's Guerra's personal interpretation that Lasana reported on."  Yes, and it was Phillips' personal interpretation (that the sponsorship deal was imminent) that he was reporting on.  Yet one was presented as fact and the other as a "claim".

As mentioned, the Jamaican salary was reposted from the Gleaner, so it's not relevant.

You can't be serious.  If yuh still having trouble seeing the relevance, see my response to Trini_2018 above. Besides, whether it is this article or another, if I really wanted I could go through and find other articles written by Lasana himself that proves my point, that he lets his subjectivity cloud his objectivity as a journalist where the TTFA is concerned.

So, perhaps you are just as skeptical or critical of Lasana's work? I'm sure that if you looked at Jennings work you could say the same. While there's always room for improvement, who else is really covering T&T football as well as Liburd?

I am quite familiar with Jennings work and a great deal of it is intellectual nonsense, mixed in with gibberish.  It is hardly flattering to try and compare Lasana to Jennings... and avoidance of such is precisely why I am this critical (not skeptical) of Lasana's work.

Offline SWF Reporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Corneal: Tim Kee and Phillips are opportunists
« Reply #514 on: April 03, 2014, 08:41:10 PM »
Corneal: Tim Kee and Phillips are opportunists.
By Arnold Corneal.

Arnold Corneal, brother of former technical director Anton Corneal, accuses the TTFA of a lack of respect to local coaches:

We continue to manage the administrative function of local football in a manner that lends itself to continued scepticism and mistrust. In addition, the stories of local coaching practitioners who have not been paid, still echo in our ears.

One would have thought that Raymond Tim Kee, who holds down three jobs—Mayor of Port of Spain, insurance agent at Guardian Life, and president of the TTFA—would respect the value of a good days pay for a good days work. Clearly, the responsibilities inherent in providing effective football administration are not considered significant enough to have a full time president.

More importantly, we continue to see the disrespect, and disregard for our local coaches; by them not being paid, as in the case with Anton Corneal, and further by ignoring their contribution to the game. But ironically enough, there is always money to be found to pay foreign coaches.

Tim Kee has expressed publicly that he wants Leo Beenhakker to have a role in local football; knowing fully that this would be at least a US$50,000 per month commitment, even with would be a pay cut from when he was here in 2006.

And with the new ‘Hart’ that came on board, this operation surely would have cost at least US$25-35,000 per month. But we have no money to pay local coaches!

Something else to consider is: Who is Sheldon Phillips? What is his claim to football management fame? But here he is employed in the unilateral decision by the president to run football while Tim Kee dabbles in the politics and ultimately earns a living through insurance activity.

This is the same Tim Kee who held the position of vice president of the TTFF, while Mr. Jack Warner was special adviser. The TTFA continues an uncontrollable downward spiral and the victims are players, coaches and passionate football supporters.

While some may hold the view that I write in support of my brother Anton, more importantly, I write in support of curbing the landslide of local football, done at the hands of opportunistic personalities like Phillips and Tim Kee, who both bring little to the sport management table. Both had little success in that sphere of operations; yet the future of our football directly depends on their fancies and decisions.

Please wake up: players, coaches, supporters, sponsors and people of Trinidad and Tobago. There is much too much at stake here!

In 2006, this country stood still when our team qualified for the World Cup. We featured on the international stage. Everyone throughout the world, if they did not know before, then knew who we were. All this through football!

A nation came together as one; probably for the first time in 24 years. This is the value of not only football, but sport in our twin island republic.

Why do we continuously leave it in the hands of persons whose main objective are to see how they can benefit, rather than give? Let’s get real here. The horizon looks bleak, especially with the current bunch of Football administrators being retained by the TTFA; starting with Tim Kee.

It is important to first correct the wrongs that still exist and only then can we comfortably move forward. Under the stewardship of Phillip and Tim Kee, it seems that it is best to sweep the wrongs under the carpet and unceremoniously move on to the future.

I hope that the business community is very watchful of these circumstances, and pay close attention to the approach of the current administration. It was difficult enough for them to manage a tee-shirt campaign for a worthy cause, how are they then able to manage anything that is more complex than checking the monies received from sales of those shirts? How much clearer can it be?

We now have a two man show with one man only a third of the time available, and the other man, not even a son of the soil and not ever having had any experience in local football, now calling the shots.

In fact, Phillips has not even had experience as a football general secretary in any part of the world. But I guess having a father like Lincoln Phillips helps; at the expense and demise of our football.

Editor’s Note: Arnold Corneal’s blog was sent to Wired868 as a letter to the editor. His suggestion with regards to the salaries earned by certain named coaches is, as far as we are aware, purely speculation.

« Last Edit: April 06, 2014, 04:49:26 AM by Flex »

Offline doc

• Hero Warrior
  • ...game, set, match.
    • View Profile
Re: Corneal: Tim Kee and Phillips are opportunists
« Reply #515 on: April 03, 2014, 08:48:17 PM »
Arnold Corneal, brother of former technical director Anton Corneal, accuses the TTFA of a lack of respect to local coaches:

We continue to manage the administrative function of local football in a manner that lends itself to continued scepticism and mistrust. In addition, the stories of local coaching practitioners who have not been paid, still echo in our ears.
One would have thought that Raymond Tim Kee, who holds down three jobs—Mayor of Port of Spain, insurance agent at Guardian Life, and president of the TTFA—would respect the value of a good days pay for a good days work. Clearly, the responsibilities inherent in providing effective football administration are not considered significant enough to have a full time president.
More importantly, we continue to see the disrespect, and disregard for our local coaches; by them not being paid, as in the case with Anton Corneal, and further by ignoring their contribution to the game. But ironically enough, there is always money to be found to pay foreign coaches.
Tim Kee has expressed publicly that he wants Leo Beenhakker to have a role in local football; knowing fully that this would be at least a US$50,000 per month commitment, even with would be a pay cut from when he was here in 2006.
And with the new ‘Hart’ that came on board, this operation surely would have cost at least US$25-35,000 per month. But we have no money to pay local coaches!
Something else to consider is: Who is Sheldon Phillips? What is his claim to football management fame? But here he is employed in the unilateral decision by the president to run football while Tim Kee dabbles in the politics and ultimately earns a living through insurance activity.
This is the same Tim Kee who held the position of vice president of the TTFF, while Mr. Jack Warner was special adviser. The TTFA continues an uncontrollable downward spiral and the victims are players, coaches and passionate football supporters.
While some may hold the view that I write in support of my brother Anton, more importantly, I write in support of curbing the landslide of local football, done at the hands of opportunistic personalities like Phillips and Tim Kee, who both bring little to the sport management table. Both had little success in that sphere of operations; yet the future of our football directly depends on their fancies and decisions.
Please wake up: players, coaches, supporters, sponsors and people of Trinidad and Tobago. There is much too much at stake here!
Read more: http://wired868.com/2014/04/03/corneal-strikes-back-tim-kee-and-phillips-are-opportunists/
Very different from having a father like Alvin  ;D
Live large and prosper!

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: April 03, 2014, 10:22:47 PM »
Arnold Corneal...

Keep it moving folks, nothing to see here... :Police:

Offline Tiresais

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: April 04, 2014, 02:34:53 AM »
Let the mud fly?

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: April 04, 2014, 03:25:20 AM »
So all of a sudden Arnold cares.

For over 30 years the Corneals wheel and deal and suck T&T football.

Even Arnold sold out United Petrotrin, so he should be the last to talk.

The Corneals were here before Jack.

Offline sjahrain

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: April 04, 2014, 09:18:30 AM »
I do not recall reading any statement or observation from this individual, on the evils or triumphs of any member of the previous admistrations,his sound off at this time is rather intresting
Arnold you have held on yo your thoughts,it is my view they are many years late and millions of dollars short

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: April 04, 2014, 09:50:46 AM »
Waste of effin time. Daiz how I see the Cornmeal response.
Where was his stinkin' mouth when Renraw was raping the TTFF treasury and the Cornmeals had it cork yr after year
For the first time Cornmeal feeling the shaft after Bertille, Gally, other coaches get diss left right and center.
Look laterz for you yes. The cornmeal empire under threat. I get it but so what. Who gives a shit in this cold world.
Chickens coming home to roost hoss.
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: April 04, 2014, 10:08:20 AM »
Asked Arnold what happened to United Petrotrin where he was incharged?

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: April 04, 2014, 10:57:38 AM »
RENWAR LOYALIST (Dreamer ah take ah borrow)
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: April 04, 2014, 10:58:56 AM »
And Alcons touring England right now?
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Thomo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: April 04, 2014, 12:36:03 PM »
Only now you got a voice??!! Confirmation that the Corneals are pathetic!!
« Last Edit: April 04, 2014, 01:01:46 PM by Thomo »

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #525 on: April 04, 2014, 01:08:05 PM »
Pertinent question... why is Wired868 giving this apologist for the ancien regime a platform to grind a very personal axe against the TTFA, and Phillips and Tim Kee in particular?

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #526 on: April 04, 2014, 04:19:58 PM »
Only now you got a voice??!! Confirmation that the Corneals are pathetic!!

Convenient timing.

In addition if the article is by Arnold Corneal, why does it say "by Lasana Liburd."
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #527 on: April 04, 2014, 04:23:11 PM »
I suppose now Alvin go find he mouth too.

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #528 on: April 04, 2014, 05:04:51 PM »
Pertinent question... why is Wired868 giving this apologist for the ancien regime a platform to grind a very personal axe against the TTFA, and Phillips and Tim Kee in particular?

Isn't that balance though Bakes. Wired868 did publish the TTFA side. Not so? Shouldn't a journalist/reporter/freelancer/juniorsecessaywriter seek to gain perspective from both sides of the situation?
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #529 on: April 04, 2014, 05:19:40 PM »
Isn't that balance though Bakes. Wired868 did publish the TTFA side. Not so? Shouldn't a journalist/reporter/freelancer/juniorsecessaywriter seek to gain perspective from both sides of the situation?

Who is Arnold Corneal and how is he related to the dispute?  This isn't even a "side" of the story, nothing is in dispute, they made a promise to pay Anton and they haven't been able to.  What "side" is Arnold Corneal offering??  Other than to slur Tim Kee and Phillips as "opportunists".  He not addressing the issue, he addressing men character.  Imagine if Tim Kee son, or LP was to publish something bad mouthing Anton?  Character assassination in the press by a family member to a dispute is inappropriate imo. 

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #530 on: April 04, 2014, 05:26:34 PM »
Arnold Corneal is Anton brother.

Petrotrin FC blanks local coaches, youth teams.
...as Oilmen sign Whitley, Gray, Mason.
T&T Guardian Reports.

There is currently a massive shake up in the southern part of Trinidad as Pro League club United Petrotrin makes some pessimistic adjustments according to one source. According to the source close to the club, United Petrotrin is losing sight of club policies and accuses board member Arnold Corneal, Corporate Communications Manager at Petrotrin of a personal takeover.

“Already he (Corneal) has squashed the youth systems at the club,” said another source at the club. “This is something that is clearly against club policies which is stated even on our (www.petrotrin.com) club’s Web site.”

http://www.socawarriors.net/forum/index.php?topic=42237.0;wap
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #531 on: April 04, 2014, 06:32:51 PM »
Arnold Corneal is Anton brother.

I'm aware of the relation Flex... Arnold is a nobody, the dispute is between his brother and the Association.  Anton's frustrations are justifiable, and if he want's he could speak on his own behalf.  He don't need his brother drinking tea for his cough... and burning bridges and reputations in the process.

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #532 on: April 04, 2014, 07:46:20 PM »

Who is Arnold Corneal and how is he related to the dispute?  This isn't even a "side" of the story, nothing is in dispute, they made a promise to pay Anton and they haven't been able to.  What "side" is Arnold Corneal offering??  Other than to slur Tim Kee and Phillips as "opportunists".  He not addressing the issue, he addressing men character.  Imagine if Tim Kee son, or LP was to publish something bad mouthing Anton?  Character assassination in the press by a family member to a dispute is inappropriate imo. 

So when CNN/Faux/MSNBC seek to talk to people in the community who close to a situation that is not good journalism? This is common practice, it happens everyday. it's rather strange that you find this inappropriate. This is common practice in the media any where in the world. You see people not directly involved in a matter on major news network speaking to a victim's or suspect's character. How many people came out and destroyed Trayvon Martin's character that had nothing to do with the case. As a matter of fact, his character was admitted as evidence. I know you will say that this is different.

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #533 on: April 04, 2014, 07:53:20 PM »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/Prk9V8vDiJA" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/Prk9V8vDiJA</a>

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #534 on: April 04, 2014, 08:26:38 PM »
Some of that money that Jack stole from T&T football could have gone towards paying his brother Anton.
Has Arnold Cornmeal not thought about that?!
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #535 on: April 04, 2014, 10:44:56 PM »
So when CNN/Faux/MSNBC seek to talk to people in the community who close to a situation that is not good journalism? This is common practice, it happens everyday. it's rather strange that you find this inappropriate. This is common practice in the media any where in the world. You see people not directly involved in a matter on major news network speaking to a victim's or suspect's character. How many people came out and destroyed Trayvon Martin's character that had nothing to do with the case. As a matter of fact, his character was admitted as evidence. I know you will say that this is different.

Something wrong with you yes... like you can't diffrentiate "interviewing" somebody and "giving them a platform".  Lasana give Arnold Corneal an unfettered outlet on his website to savage Tim Kee and Phillip and you comparing that to CNN interviewing somebody?  Yuh ever see CNN give them they own show to come and take sides in any dispute?  Now you comparing this to Trayvon Martin and the Boston Bombing?  You can't be serious.

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #536 on: April 05, 2014, 01:13:16 PM »

Something wrong with you yes... like you can't diffrentiate "interviewing" somebody and "giving them a platform".  Lasana give Arnold Corneal an unfettered outlet on his website to savage Tim Kee and Phillip and you comparing that to CNN interviewing somebody?  Yuh ever see CNN give them they own show to come and take sides in any dispute?  Now you comparing this to Trayvon Martin and the Boston Bombing?  You can't be serious.

Who comparing what? Those were used to show that news organization do give platform to people not directly involved with a situation. No attempt was made to compare Boston to Trayvon Martin's situation. Try again.

So according to you, CNN interviewing a person about another person's character on INTERNATIONAL TELEVISION is not a platform, but wired868 is.  :banginghead:  :rotfl: 

CNN asked people to state THEIR opinions and proceeded to allow that person to say what their opinion/s is/are. So would you have felt better if wired868 had interviewed Arnold Corneal, than publishing his editorial? Would that have been in keeping with journalism best practice?

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #537 on: April 05, 2014, 04:53:36 PM »
The note at the end of the article clearly states that it was a letter to W68 and not any kind of article or feature.

Lasana obviously gave it a highlight due to the Corneal name.

VB

Offline SWF Reporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #538 on: April 05, 2014, 05:29:34 PM »
I don't know why it said "By Lasana Liburd". Maybe I did that in error or an administrator added it by mistake.
There is no mystery to the story. Arnold Corneal wrote a very lengthy comment on the initial story about his brother's resignation. I could not use it as a comment at that length; so I emailed and asked him if he would like me to use it as a blog instead and he agreed.
To say he has "unfettered access" to Wired868 is a very odd and loaded statement. It is a guest blog. All news houses have a letters page or columnist section that fulfils the same purpose, which is to allow people a voice.
He is not the first and won't be the last. I have had many sport and non-sporting column from well over a dozen people on all sorts of topics.
I encourage anyone who feels strongly about a point to submit something as well.
I will not agree with all the independent blogs. But there is no managing editor on the planet who agrees with every letter or column that was published on his/her newspaper or website.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #539 on: April 05, 2014, 05:34:06 PM »
Lasana wrote a piece about someone who had something to say, he is basically the messenger, don't blame him.

And this story open de eyes, because we know Anton didn't have de balls to say anything, he used his brother.

In time he will but for now, he go use other channels until he realize he eh getting back he job and T&T football start doing good.

Sour grapes then.

Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

1]; } ?>