March 29, 2024, 03:06:54 AM

Author Topic: The Leo Beenhakker Thread.  (Read 78640 times)

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
Re: Leo BeenHakker Interview LIVE NOW on Power 105fm
« Reply #60 on: July 26, 2005, 06:05:26 AM »
Yes de coach try ah thing in de gold cup, but after de first 2 games he should have known it was win win situaton for us because even if we have go through to the next rounds it would have benifited us even if we only played one game after,,,,, we had most of our players together and de coach would have gotten a better chance to see more of the guys, it was also a chance to play more games because as you can see we not doing anything right now, we wasting de whole month and we players NOT ever playing. All we needed was a tie and we fail... put 5 man in defence then...

By the way, I think Collin Samuel did ok and should be considered.

Latapy could have helped because we needed that spark and creation in midfield, someone who can make things happen in a split of a dime, even Dwarika could have came on as a sub and park something... but Latapy only studing money... 3 months could have turned long term, he could have could and prove heself and thing might have chance for de better,,, yuh have to try man,,,,,,, Latapy is an ass...
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 26, 2005, 06:18:49 AM »
c'mon sam, that was an easy choice for latas to make! I am a patriot, and i love my country but i understand latapy's stance this time around.  three months doh match up against 3 years.  What if we dont qualify? u think that Falkirk woulda just hire him back just so?

De man getting a long term job in de field that he want tuh persue as opposed to short term job in a field that he is not interested.

Sometime its better to think with your head and not your heart. :D

ah love it!!

Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 26, 2005, 06:23:33 AM »
I sure if he did aproach them they would have accepted it... because Falkirk is a small side and Latapy was an imortant player probably de best on they team, they would not have turn him away.... come on man.... de coach and club loved him they would have understand,,,,, something could have been worked out.... they on break, they would have gladly let Latapy go even for 2 months and help his country and come back to Falkirk as a better more experience coach, it have plently that would have benefited both parties....

NOTHING is impossible once yuh heart in it... doors will open....... even Latapy club said they would have accepted him back..... read de reports again....
« Last Edit: July 26, 2005, 06:25:53 AM by Sam »

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 26, 2005, 06:33:39 AM »
I understand sam, but i believe that it just isnt so easy.  u have to remember that these clubs dont give ah sh*t about small teams like us (especially after scotland mash we us 4-1).  What if it was an ultimatum? i think that it have plenty betwen de lines. 

also, is was noted that latas wanted a long term contract with de local team.  that has to count for something  ;).

I firmly believe that with latapy as a player that we woulda be in ah real good state in these qualifiers, and it is sad that latas doesnt see it that way, but as u quite rightly said, if yuh heart not in it, then what's de use?

Offline Cowen

• Hero Warrior
  • Conquer without risk is to triumph without Glory
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 26, 2005, 06:53:49 AM »
Thats because we actually talk sense on our sites RF that administrators and coaches can use ;D

lol  ;D
Attended Mad Mad University
Studied Madology
Obtained a Mad Mad Degree

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 26, 2005, 07:00:15 AM »
You sure about this "these clubs dont give ah sh*t about small teams like us" ..... I believe Falikirk is more small,,,,,, Jabloteh have more dollars than them.. Falkirk is a small side where de managers have to come on de field and save de day for them,,,, atleast we does leave Jack and Camps in de office......

If Yorke could come back and after he blast Warner in he Lasana interview saying all kind of shit and still came back and trying he best why cant Latapy... 3 month would not have affected his life, job or anything.... f**k long term.... I am sure once he came here and did good he might have gotten long term anyway... but you have to creep before you walk, Latapy just wanted money and thats is... he eh no coach and de thing he wanted was to much for a shit coach with no credits to his name...

If playing for T&T was damaging his career I would have understand,,,,,, but it wasn't......

PS: After this world cup Jack retiring, who de fcok go pay Latapy he sallery.... he lucky them eh stick him and sign him long term and then bail..... because I know de government eh paying for a maxi taxi ride even.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2005, 07:11:14 AM by Flex »

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 26, 2005, 07:10:49 AM »
Nuff said pardner.....yuh making sense!!

yes he wanted too much for ah first timer.  life must go on!

Offline arrow

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 26, 2005, 07:34:14 AM »
He also explain why Stern there...he say the best 11 players on the side doe always give the best result.
He say Stern have a understanding between the other players, he also say Silvio spann have a good understanding with the other players.

So I guess indirectly Beenie is saying Stern is not one of the best 11 players in our side?  But I still don't understand his point.  What is this understanding Stern has with the other players that has been so valuable to our results?  Besides the other players now fully understanding that he go fall down, not run down any ball, rest he hand on hip, throw way sitters from the six, scream at everybody...am I missing something else?

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 26, 2005, 07:51:53 AM »
Arrow,

I was wondering the same thing.....he deflect from the question a lil bit but repeatedly over the course of the interiew and in some of the past newspaper articles he stressed.......our 3 main attacking players are Dwight, Carlos and Stern.

It look like Stern placed booked.

I real disappointed because Stern really doing shit. But I will just have to hope that he find some form.........as he is doing now and deliver when he put on the Red jersey.

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 26, 2005, 08:09:38 AM »
Stern play shit  because he was  not fit i believe . Beenieman said ithat  he was dissapointed with the form some players
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 26, 2005, 08:10:57 AM »
even though he does always play shit like some of u say i was way out of form for the GC
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 26, 2005, 10:55:10 AM »
MUH LAS PROPHESY FLOP, BUT I HAVE ANOTHER ONE COMIN'.  I FEEL STERN GO BE THE MAN TO TAKE WE THRU THIS ROUNDS.  I SURPRISED TO SEE HOW MUCH MEN BAD TALKING THE MAN, WE OWN, WE STAR.  IT KIND OF REMIND ME OF WHEN MEN WAS IN TO BAD TALKING KELVIN JACK…BUT THE MORE YUH GET TO PLAY THE MORE YOU WILL IMPROVE.
AND WHO MOST LIKELY TO SCORE FOR WE AGAINST US? DO A POLL AND YOU WILL SEE STERN IS #1.

Offline JERSEY TRINI

• trotty
  • Hero Warrior
  • without god life just doesn't make sense
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 26, 2005, 11:01:13 AM »
I don't know about Stern scoring against USA but i wish he does.  I would really like to see Dwight Yorke score a goal for TNT some time soon, you know like as soon as the 17 August, that would be nice to see.

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 26, 2005, 12:51:35 PM »
I eh know too much about football but this I know Stern and Dwight is not a good combination, man saying dat for years. You cannot have two target man type players. If you have to have to use those two, then one must player in the opposition penalty box, while the other roams in the space behind and connects the midfield, also attacks / comes from deep, accompanied by two wingers.

In Beenie world, Kluivert in the PK area, with Litmanan off him, George Finidi & Overmars wide  ;D  ;D
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: July 26, 2005, 12:55:55 PM »
sam....latapy is ah god....not an ass
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: July 26, 2005, 01:17:55 PM »
hey big magician if latapy is a god how come he eh deliver us yet to the promise land(WC) yet  ;D

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 26, 2005, 01:24:05 PM »
hey big magician if latapy is a god how come he eh deliver us yet to the promise land(WC) yet  ;D

Because he doh play fuh Canada.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 26, 2005, 02:13:35 PM »
Doh ketch too much horrors magicians, I jus chookin wood in the fire so I could at least become a junior warrior, but allyuh ent find Nakhid was more of a midfield general that latapy?

Offline JERSEY TRINI

• trotty
  • Hero Warrior
  • without god life just doesn't make sense
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 26, 2005, 02:55:47 PM »
Doh ketch too much horrors magicians, I jus chookin wood in the fire so I could at least become a junior warrior, but allyuh ent find Nakhid was more of a midfield general that latapy?
bounty.....how much weed you smoke today boy?  you is a madman oh wah?  Latapy is the only midfield player we had that controlled the flow of our game and created almost every chance we had in the game he played in.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2005, 03:10:44 PM by Tallman »

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #79 on: July 26, 2005, 03:12:36 PM »
Trinidadians have a penchant for negativity. The Stern John issue is testment to this fact. It seems as if people forgetting just who Stern John is. If we are to honest with ourselves we would see that Stern's contribution to the National team over the course of his career is unsurpassed.

Stern is out of form real bad and his fitness level leaves a lot to be desired. This is undeniable, however, it is seems as if negativity may have the better of us once again. Form as they say is temporary but class is permanent. I will go so far as to say that if Stern doesn't get his act we will not qualify because we have NOBODY to replace him. Stern is our best foward and we need goals from him. We need to support Stern right now. I think the insults have gone too far.

I have no doubt that we the members of this forum are the most passionate supporters of football in this country. That in itself gives us more authority to criticise but that criticism must be constructive and serve to aid Stern's recovery as a player.

From Stern, WE need a commitment to change for the better. To lose weight and to start scoring goals again.

Offline real madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: July 26, 2005, 03:19:30 PM »
Continously selecting him, letting him play 90 minutes and giving him the captaincy did not work?  So what next?  Appoint him Prime Minister?

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #81 on: July 26, 2005, 03:24:23 PM »
Jah I don't see where negativity comes into this. The man isout of form period.

If you believe that he needs more time fine, but others (who have been willing to give him time) feel otherwise.

Like yuh say we need Stern to start getting goals and yuh also believe that he needs to commit to losing weight. Have you noticed any weight loss, have you seen anything to make you believe that things will turn around fro him between the last game and the 17th and that he will start scoring goals?

If not then men will be right to ask for him to take a lil bench. That is all men asking for just a little seat on th ebench for a while.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #82 on: July 26, 2005, 03:27:00 PM »
That is acceptable

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: July 26, 2005, 03:48:45 PM »

with coments like the one above, you shouldnt be any kind ah warrior!! ;D

NAKHID? lol.

if yuh say he was ah better general in de sense of fighting for people's rights, then ok!  :P

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 26, 2005, 04:02:46 PM »
On de old board we had a survey as to who yuh picking first on ah side... it was neck and neck for a few days... but in de end Latapy win with about 54 % of de votes...... Latapy was a borse... but Nakhid was also a general (albeit in a different way)
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: July 26, 2005, 04:22:46 PM »
On de old board we had a survey as to who yuh picking first on ah side... it was neck and neck for a few days... but in de end Latapy win with about 54 % of de votes...... Latapy was a borse... but Nakhid was also a general (albeit in a different way)

Dah poll jes mean it have a setta ex CIC man on de site.   ;)

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: July 26, 2005, 07:13:51 PM »
look at Nahkid and Latapy in this light...................

The team has moved on and we have found players to replace Nahkid

The player to replace Latapy has not been born yet.

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: July 26, 2005, 07:21:03 PM »

CORRECTAMUNDO!  There you have it folks.

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 26, 2005, 08:32:11 PM »
thank yuh FF...for a while I thought it was who have the biggest mouth woulda win the argument as usual. In my opinion - when it came down to having absolute control of the midfield and then puttin down a pin-point accurate pass Nakhid was it...but I was jus provoking argument, cuz them two players play with 2 different supporting casts...with about the same result....but I ent see the night and day contrast that andre and palos want to make it out to be like.
palos - who is the man who replace Nakhid (since you infer he born already)?
but is jus my humble opinion...like this one
http://www.socawarriorssc.com/swonline/smf/index.php?topic=2112.0

other people seem to agree with that one

http://fifa.com/en/mens/statistics/index/0,2548,All-Jul-2005,00.html

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: July 26, 2005, 08:33:18 PM »

Ah disagree... we eh get nobody to organize tha middle since nakhid unless yuh counting Beenie... Nakhid used to lift everybody performance...
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

1]; } ?>