March 29, 2024, 09:09:10 AM

Author Topic: The Leo Beenhakker Thread.  (Read 78657 times)

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
Re: Beenhakker back in charge.
« Reply #420 on: June 15, 2013, 05:59:12 PM »
Hahaha
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: June 15, 2013, 07:11:28 PM »
Man crying for local coaches... What have they ever done that makes you want to have a local coach in charge? Is only friend friend thing they like. I almost forgot, they are shitty ass coaches too. The only good local coaches is two foreign born in Fenwick and Connection coach, can't remember his name right now. The rest is shit!! I wonder if they gave Fenwick the wok, what would be the cry from them...

Ent , cant be because they are good, more likely people afraid of hiring foreigners aka White Man. Backward way of thinking.
Man crying for local coaches... What have they ever done that makes you want to have a local coach in charge? Is only friend friend thing they like. I almost forgot, they are shitty ass coaches too. The only good local coaches is two foreign born in Fenwick and Connection coach, can't remember his name right now. The rest is shit!! I wonder if they gave Fenwick the wok, what would be the cry from them...

Ent , cant be because they are good, more likely people afraid of hiring foreigners aka White Man. Backward way of thinking.

Bro, Allyuh have issues with local coaches and allyuh state their short comings. Cool. But this against whitey is real bullshit. Is either allyuh dotish or have identity issues. Go back from 1970, our 2nd participation in the WC and TT had hired Michael Lang from England. Conrad Braithwaithe coached TT to a bronze medal in the Pan Am games in 67. We have hired foreign coaches up we kazoo before and only one has succeeded in breaking the glass celing. All others failed like the local coaches. So where this against whitey bullshit come about.

The local coaches must improve in all departments. Me eh arguing with that. But to say that they wrong in expressing their displeasure for the hiring of a foreign is disengenuous. Them is the one who coaching them youths from standard 1 thru high school. None of them foreign coaches does go thru the bullshit of coaching with old equipment. Yutes without gears. Yutes hungry and malnourish. Local coaches does have to take money out of their own pockets to takes the yutes accross TT to tournaments. Then the TTFF will find money for the foreign coach. On top of that, they will get all the amenities for the foreign coach. Some players use to rebel because they don't have bottled water for players in training.

Me eh have issues with the set up with hiring Beenhaker. This a stop gap measure for this tournament. After the GC, I want to see TTFA plan for local football. Youth football and club football. He and Dexter have to work out something for the improvemt of the league. Dexter's league needs to do something different. I don't know what! But something different has to be done.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2013, 07:13:29 PM by Deeks »

Offline socalion

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: TTFF woos the Don: Beenhakker considers stunning Warriors return
« Reply #422 on: June 15, 2013, 08:07:45 PM »
just cool ask the lil girl who lost she mom about how she feel to this very day about losing her mom when shabazz and the gang who as a result of their  actions cause many lost of lives ,wtf  yuh talikng about , man stop  bs  about shabazz cleaning up he life , he should be no where a national team , so f off with shabazz ....

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: June 15, 2013, 09:19:58 PM »
So wait nah, we hotting up we head and fussing but nothing eh sign yet? Stupesssss
I hope the deal gets done sooner rather than later because the GC is right around the corner...

ENTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline coache

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: June 15, 2013, 09:41:12 PM »
Almost 1mTT a month for 1pt in the GC. You know how much that kind of money  could help youth development in Trinidad?
ALLYUH REL DOTISH...the Gold Cup has no bearing on the future of Trinidad Football and we will never see Trinidad and Tobago win it.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: June 15, 2013, 10:35:48 PM »
The man trying to gain sponsorship for the team coache. Or so he says.
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: June 15, 2013, 11:18:39 PM »
WHAT IF WE WIN THE GOLD CUP?!! WHAT HAPPENS THEN?!!

PM go declare a national holiday...
Leo go get ah house in Federation Park...
Jack go find some way to take credit for the victory...
Corneal and all the old heads go discredit Leo's coaching tactics...
coache go say 'de white boy' shoulda never start every game...
:beermug: :devil:  :rotfl:
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: June 15, 2013, 11:25:09 PM »
I wonder what Shabazz & Hutson's hustle level would be, if they were offered or being paid, 1 million TT / month. what bout half a million?  Fifty k each a month? As a matter of fact, dem fellas was wokkin for free? really? Well for free, they did dam good.

I go have to stand with de coache/s on dis one because personally, these quick -fixers don't have no scruples. Your range of payment could really be $0.00 to 1milTT / mth, and you  look for equal results from both the zero-naire and de millionaire?

So for Hutson, it should be National Pride but for Leo, money will suffice? Like if Hutson can spend pride in de shop? I know there are those who would love to say that if dey aint good, dey aint good. To that I say, how would we know?..  Dem fellas been running on fumes and then you come give another guy a dam premium gas card?

Lastly,What do they do after the GC, look for Shabazz and Hutson again, and tell dem okay, hope allyuh was watching Beenie-man, because dat is how we want allyuh to do it! and then they'll revert to de national pride structure of payment. Zero!

This is not about Beenie laughing all de way to de bank. I have no problems paying top dollar for good help but before we go off and accuse people of not being up to par, maybe we should check and see what their Par is; cause if its zero, then we aint never see dem men perform for real.

Warren N. Boucaud

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: June 16, 2013, 03:23:57 AM »
Some ppl bawling how they shame for we football, but by hiring a Beenie Again (any BeenE) and not taking the most difficult route of learning and developing, shows the world, we doh have no shame at all...ok, who we go buy at the sufferance of our own for next WC qualifying...bring BeenE again man, he like we, ent ? If he not around, ah hear, Roy Keane could be hook up by DY for a nominal fee of 40 k US...or we could go with a John Barnes, for a change of colour...

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: June 16, 2013, 05:08:46 AM »
Alvin Corneal, Angus Eve, Brian Williams and Clayon Morris is a bunch of haters.

All of them had their chance and did nothing positive.

Angus Eve should be de last to talk, he get full support more than the others when he use to coach the Olympic team and shit down heself, he eh just lose yuh know, he get he ass buss !!!!

Shabazz and Charles cannot take this team up a level, like them or not, suppor them or not, they cannot do it.

Beenhakker is here just for short term, let them learn from him and move on.

De local coaches do like to open they mouth and then when they get wood they complaining.

All these men who complaining now was raped by Jack Warner and the TTFF one time or de other and they took it will ease, now they complaining.

If de local coaches dont have de balls to stand up then that is them problem, they to concerns about taking it and protecting they job instead of standing up now they out de door and you hearing all kind of things.

After de Gold Cup I would advise de TTFF to help the local coaches improve from an international aspect, they do limited and will always be secont.

Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: June 16, 2013, 06:51:08 AM »
Sam Brian Williams and Clayton never coach the team.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: June 16, 2013, 06:54:15 AM »
Almost 1mTT a month for 1pt in the GC. You know how much that kind of money  could help youth development in Trinidad?
ALLYUH REL DOTISH...the Gold Cup has no bearing on the future of Trinidad Football and we will never see Trinidad and Tobago win it.
Yuh near sighted bad fella!

in case yuh don't know, the gold cup is a show case tournament just like the WC, and if we perform well we could get better sponsors on beard, our players could earn better trials, we could also get foreign teams pairing up with some local teams in our domestic league, it's also great exposure for the country.

you sweating ah mingy million when that can't even purchase ah couple of acres of land to build this yute development center.  you hear man talking bout six million just to wreck ah fire truck that cost way less and you getting all heated for ah mingy million. like you forgetting is ah 188 million jack scamper wid or what??

this is why i forkin hate trinidad with ah passion! the ppl down there feel they know every thing when they are clueless as fack!! and they always watching small thing especially when a foreigner involved! that is what yuh call penny wise. 

we go with an local coaching staff and does bad, then we tend to lose more than a million in perks and sponsorship yuh dope yuh!   :yellowcard:

yuh sweating ah penny when he stand to make ah pound in the long run! that's smarts for yuh.   :shameonyou:
« Last Edit: June 16, 2013, 07:13:02 AM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: June 16, 2013, 07:05:34 AM »
Listen allyuh, the president decide to get rid of the coaching staff, the man said he's seen enough and he wants to move on, what so fackin hard tuh understand about that?? now he's using beenhaaker in the role of an interim coach for the upcoming gold cup, i could dig that!

maybe the sponsors said that they are not coming on board until they have a better coach in place, and maybe beenie was all they could musta on such short notice.

as far as i read, timkee said that he was through with the trio and he's moving on, so there's no mo charles and shabbaz ever again in the position of head coach, before or after the gold cup, that's what i gather from timkee, and rightfully so!

they are not top coaches and they should go further themselves in ah better league before they are tasked with such a huge undertaking. the national team should never be an internship for any coach, foreign or local.

we did it with bertille, ferver, alvin and latapy, now we want to do it again with charles and shabbaz??

when will the locals get it in their thick heads, that no one owes no anyone anything! especially where our national team is concerned!!
« Last Edit: June 16, 2013, 07:29:28 AM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline ANC2

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: June 16, 2013, 07:19:19 AM »
Most of you all are making complete sense. Yes T&T have to put money into Development, but let me ask all of you.
Where that money coming from? When last has the Ministry put money into the development of youth in any sport?

I am not talking about some milk & butter money to make people hush their mouth. I talking about a commitment of
lets say 2mil a Year for a 5 yrs or what ever. Tell me when last, Neal & Massey, Adidas, Carib, Fernandez matched the
Ministry Investment in Sport development, for Primary school  to College.

So I ask "Where the money coming from" ???

Separate both  arguments: One is coaching the National Team the other is Job of the Association with a plan of action designed by Anton (the TD of the Country)

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: June 16, 2013, 01:33:12 PM »
Just Cool stop talking shit.  I normally stay away from these coup conversations because enough has been said about, but Shabazz continues to be a sore spot for good reason.  Somebody feed you that pack ah ass about regiment was getting ready to attack the Muslimeen and you buy it.  REGARDLESS... you CANNOT preemptively attack the government and claim justification, that is open rebellion against the government and Abu Bakr, Shabazz and all de rest ah dem lucky they didn't get they blasted neck stretch for their acts of treachery.  The fact that this man even sniffing taxpayer money is an affront to everything civilized society stands for.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2013, 01:34:52 PM by Bakes »

Offline davyjenny1

• duaneoconnor-tt.com
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com
« Reply #435 on: June 16, 2013, 04:11:07 PM »
So wait nah, we hotting up we head and fussing but nothing eh sign yet? Stupesssss
I hope the deal gets done sooner rather than later because the GC is right around the corner...

Hang on, Beenhakker will sign on the dotted line admin are waiting on a certain commitment from ...............          ( put yuh money wey yuh mouth is )
« Last Edit: June 16, 2013, 04:39:23 PM by davyjenny1 »
The difference between the possible and
the impossible lies in a person determination.

Your Knowledge is directly related to your potential income.
 http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: June 16, 2013, 04:29:14 PM »
As usual the TTFF/TTFA expects wine from water in the last minute. Why not let Shabbaz/Charles coach the tournament, assess the outcome then make a decision on whether to bring in anyone else, and if so, give them the freedom they need to choose and assess players independently

Shabazz can't even legally enter the United States
Good point.

Fitzinho, men does get replace all de time.

SH tek Canada to semis of de Gold Cup and get replace immediately after dat tournament by Dale Mitchell. Who after failing, got replaced by de same SH.

Somebody say coaches get hired to get fired. It eh have no "fair" in coaching wuk. It is what it is.  And if yuh is a coach and don't know that, yuh in de wrong profession.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline davyjenny1

• duaneoconnor-tt.com
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: June 16, 2013, 04:50:14 PM »
Them two caretakers are failures before the GC start. Things were put in-place ahead of time so why play the waiting game? 

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: June 16, 2013, 05:07:17 PM »
As usual the TTFF/TTFA expects wine from water in the last minute. Why not let Shabbaz/Charles coach the tournament, assess the outcome then make a decision on whether to bring in anyone else, and if so, give them the freedom they need to choose and assess players independently

Shabazz can't even legally enter the United States
Good point.

SH tek Canada to semis of de Gold Cup and get replace immediately after dat tournament by Dale Mitchell. Who after failing, got replaced by de same SH.

Somebody say coaches get hired to get fired. It eh have no "fair" in coaching wuk. It is what it is.  And if yuh is a coach and don't know that, yuh in de wrong profession.
      I'm just trying to be logical about this Coaches being fired thing,do Coaches get fired because they are no good or they are not right for a particular club/team?the reason i'm asking this question is because i notice Coaches getting fired by one club/country and u see another club/country pick them up.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: June 16, 2013, 05:29:26 PM »
Good point.

I'm just trying to be logical about this Coaches being fired thing,do Coaches get fired because they are no good or they are not right for a particular club/team?the reason i'm asking this question is because i notice Coaches getting fired by one club/country and u see another club/country pick them up.

I think that's just the nature of the business. No different than when a player get released by one team and another team pick them up.

All sorts of reasons for that: the person might not have suited the system. A surplus of that person skill set at one club but needed at another. Wrong timing. Etc etc etc
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: June 16, 2013, 08:38:40 PM »

Coops, that happens in other sports also. In the US the coaches are recycled from team to team, colleges to colleges. Once you get into that fraternity, you network yourself with the powerbrokers to get the next job after you have been "fired".

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: June 16, 2013, 09:10:19 PM »
Listen allyuh, the president decide to get rid of the coaching staff, the man said he's seen enough and he wants to move on, what so fackin hard tuh understand about that?? now he's using beenhaaker in the role of an interim coach for the upcoming gold cup, i could dig that!

maybe the sponsors said that they are not coming on board until they have a better coach in place, and maybe beenie was all they could musta on such short notice.

as far as i read, timkee said that he was through with the trio and he's moving on, so there's no mo charles and shabbaz ever again in the position of head coach, before or after the gold cup, that's what i gather from timkee, and rightfully so!

they are not top coaches and they should go further themselves in ah better league before they are tasked with such a huge undertaking. the national team should never be an internship for any coach, foreign or local.

we did it with bertille, ferver, alvin and latapy, now we want to do it again with charles and shabbaz??

when will the locals get it in their thick heads, that no one owes no anyone anything! especially where our national team is concerned!!
:beermug: :beermug: :beermug:
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline coache

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: June 16, 2013, 10:06:49 PM »
I backin Haiti fuh de GC...

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: June 17, 2013, 05:29:25 AM »

They coach the youth team, I remember that.

Brian Williams was de coach of T&T Under 20 in 2006 with players like Carlyle Mitchell, Radanfah Abu Bakr, Khaleem Hyland, Keon Daniel, Atuallah Guerra, Elton John and Matthew Bartholomew.

Clayton Morris coach T&T Futsal Team and T&T under 20 team in 2002 and he was also head coach for T&T game 3 times I think, just filling in, cant remember when.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: June 17, 2013, 05:30:17 AM »

Good post, its about time.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: June 17, 2013, 06:27:51 AM »

Brian Williams was de coach of T&T Under 20 in 2006 with players like Carlyle Mitchell, Radanfah Abu Bakr, Khaleem Hyland, Keon Daniel, Atuallah Guerra, Elton John and Matthew Bartholomew.

Clayton Morris coach T&T Futsal Team and T&T under 20 team in 2002 and he was also head coach for T&T game 3 times I think, just filling in, cant remember when.

Sam you real, real picky.  When they first started the Caribbean cup, TT lost a home game to French Guyana. They hired local coach Jimmy Blanc to coach the side in Cayenne for the return leg. TT won the game and they did not extend Jimmy's tenure for the tournament. So what does that say. Not because you win they will keep you.

Offline Storeboy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: June 17, 2013, 09:41:37 AM »
Well well Local players now showing some solidarity! Alvin, Angus eve, Brian Williams and Morris in agreement? Add Gally to that because he had his say first! Even Shabazz sending some mixed messages. Certainly an interesting development. I don't know the reason but is TOTAL DiSResPEcT for your own when you can ask them to work for free and working feverishly to look for sponsors to pay a foreigner for 2 months! I don't care how good he is , the principle is wrong! It is bad industrial practice. Charity begins at home. And what Tim Kee is saying it is a good business decision? So was it bad business decision to hire Shabazz and Charles and King?if these local coaches could break ranks and work together none of this would happen. I hope they
Learning a  lesson. There is strength in U NI T Y!

And by the way   Triniairman , it was Gally who recruited the  now  connection coach Stuart Charkes Fevrier  as a player from St Lucia to play pro in the 70 or 80s I can't remember , with his team and it is his coaching he has been trying to emulate since!

I fully understand why these so-called local gurus watching the quality or lack thereof of players in TnT especially at the "Pro" level would be uncomfortable with Beenhakker being there. We live in this culture of mediocrity; we see it in politics, we see it in education and definitely see it in football and other sports. Local coaches are inadequately developing players and they who are part of that developmental process accept this. To accept otherwise would be self indictment.
Amen! Amen! Amen! We seem to always satisfied to settle for the ordinary! It is engraved in our DNA
Never, never, ever give up! Go T&T Warriors!

Offline loyalist

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: June 17, 2013, 07:15:43 PM »

Sam you real, real picky.  When they first started the Caribbean cup, TT lost a home game to French Guyana. They hired local coach Jimmy Blanc to coach the side in Cayenne for the return leg. TT won the game and they did not extend Jimmy's tenure for the tournament. So what does that say. Not because you win they will keep you.
Clayton Morris coached the team after Renee Simoes left. He was in charge for the Sugar Bowl Tournament in St kitts back in 2002.

Offline davyjenny1

• duaneoconnor-tt.com
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: June 17, 2013, 09:24:32 PM »

Hang on, Beenhakker will sign on the dotted line admin are waiting on a certain commitment from ...............          ( put yuh money wey yuh mouth is )

WOW! Names in the entwine twisted brew of things:

Beenhakker, Hart,  Piotr Nowak & Gally
« Last Edit: June 17, 2013, 09:32:31 PM by davyjenny1 »

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: June 18, 2013, 10:47:24 AM »
If he coming back, I hope he brings a young coaching staff with him. Maybe Koeman or Rijkard.

Deeks Koeman & Rjkaard past the assistant stage. In their own right they are head coaches

I love this forum.

1]; } ?>