March 28, 2024, 02:00:47 AM

Author Topic: FPL Vibes Podcast Episode 9 - The Vacation Problem  (Read 2203 times)

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
FPL Vibes Podcast Episode 9 - The Vacation Problem
« on: December 07, 2011, 10:40:32 AM »
Greetings Everyone..

We are back again with episode 9 of the FPL Vibes Fantasy League Podcast brought to you by SocaWarriors.net.

I'm joined in the studio by 2cents as well as special guest forumite and retired Fantasy League veteran Firebrand. We recap the last gameweek as 2cents rues the famous dilemma of managing a fantasy league side while on vacation. We also discuss managerial changes, injuries and preview upcoming Gameweek 15. Hope you enjoy:

Is ah vibes!!!

Download Here:   FPL Vibes Podcast Episode 9 - The Vacation Problem

Listen in iTunes:    http://socawarriorsfantasy.podomatic.com/entry/2011-12-07T09_50_02-08_00

See all SW.net Podcasts on iTunes here:    http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/socawarriors.net-podcast/id460444382
« Last Edit: December 08, 2011, 11:23:14 AM by dinho »

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
Re: FPL Vibes Podcast Episode 9 - The Vacation Problem
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2011, 07:02:08 AM »
Good job as always fellas. I seconding 2cents call for more discussion ono the site.

As I remember it men used to have picong on the site but anytime yuh start to talk strategy, injuries, transfers, suspensions men used to consider that sharing information. I really don’t see it because it have no secrtes in this thing.

It have one setta podcasts, blogs, message boards, phone apps and price change sites. Also everybody does rate players differently so even when you think yuh have a killer secret weapon a next man wouldn’t be feeling it. That is the beauty of the game.

Yuh will watch a man side and say is real shit he runing with and then he beat yuh by 20 points easy easy.

We should also try and get a cup competition going again. That will spark men interest. I willing to help organize it if men interested. It should be freeness to enter but maybe we could scrounge up a small prize.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline FireBrand

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2011, 10:38:58 AM »
Good job as always fellas. I seconding 2cents call for more discussion ono the site.

As I remember it men used to have picong on the site but anytime yuh start to talk strategy, injuries, transfers, suspensions men used to consider that sharing information. I really don’t see it because it have no secrtes in this thing.

It have one setta podcasts, blogs, message boards, phone apps and price change sites. Also everybody does rate players differently so even when you think yuh have a killer secret weapon a next man wouldn’t be feeling it. That is the beauty of the game.

Yuh will watch a man side and say is real shit he runing with and then he beat yuh by 20 points easy easy.

We should also try and get a cup competition going again. That will spark men interest. I willing to help organize it if men interested. It should be freeness to enter but maybe we could scrounge up a small prize.

On that note JDB, I was even thinking about encouraging forumites to post articles pertaining to the EPL and Fantasy League on the Fantasy League board, just as we post football articles on the main board.  Some men might be against the idea, but as you highlighted that information is easily accessible. If this leads to the leagues associated with SW.net being more competitive, that's a plus as the leagues' ranking may also improved.

Regarding the cup competition...you can go through and organize the next one. Feliz usually organizes the Warrior Nation Cup, but he got bogged down with other responsibilities this year. Touch base with him and you two (if he is available) can work together to get it off the ground again.

If there are other forumites willing to contribute their time and ideas to the Warrior Nation Cup or any of the SW.net podcasts, don't hesitate to post on the forum or shoot me a pm.
Warrior Nation Member At Large

Offline FireBrand

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

Offline FireBrand

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2011, 01:05:09 PM »
Ah boy....I wonder how many listeners took my advice and made Nani captain this week. ;)  Ba was also my cheap pick, but points were expected from him anyway.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2011, 09:01:50 AM »
I think all our picks do something this week.. Suarez and RVP was the other caps, then cheap picks I had Morison from Norwich and we made some good calls on the games too.

The team of the week side have rhell points in it.

1]; } ?>