April 25, 2024, 03:58:54 AM

Author Topic: Denizlispor relegated.  (Read 914 times)

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Denizlispor relegated.
« on: May 16, 2010, 04:02:18 PM »
I was hoping that this did not happen, but inevitably it did. darrly roberts turkish top flight team denizlispor was relegated yesterday finishing 2nd to last clinching the last relegation spot.

i'm sure DR must be devastated. not only could this bring ah player down, but it may also stand in his way of being selected for future representation of the national team.  i just hope the bredder leave this team and find ah more competitive team or league.

good luck in the future bro. maybe this could possibly be ah good time to come to england and take ah chance in ah different more competitive league, and take it from there and see where that takes you. tough luck DR ah know yuh gave yuh all as always.     all the best bredder.                                     positive.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Denizlispor relegated.
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2010, 05:52:52 AM »
All tings work out for good. Doh worry Daryl..keep yuh head up.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2010, 08:18:38 AM »
I was hoping that this did not happen, but inevitably it did. darrly roberts turkish top flight team denizlispor was relegated yesterday finishing 2nd to last clinching the last relegation spot.

i'm sure DR must be devastated. not only could this bring ah player down, but it may also stand in his way of being selected for future representation of the national team.  i just hope the bredder leave this team and find ah more competitive team or league.

good luck in the future bro. maybe this could possibly be ah good time to come to england and take ah chance in ah different more competitive league, and take it from there and see where that takes you. tough luck DR ah know yuh gave yuh all as always.     all the best bredder.                                     positive.

It would be laughable for someone to publicly articulate a justification for DR's exclusion from playing in national colours on the basis that he plays second flight ball in Turkey.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2010, 06:10:18 PM »

It would be laughable for someone to publicly articulate a justification for DR's exclusion from playing in national colours on the basis that he plays second flight ball in Turkey.
Breds it's the TTFF yuh dealing wid, everything they do is laughable! publicly articulate??!!  i don't think so! every thing they do is underhanded and petty, then when confronted, they deny ever having an agender as far as player omission is concerned.

i believe if DR was playing in the english leagues he would've been ah regular fixture on the team. these ppl are so bugged out that the only players they recognize are those in the limelight or the ones right under their noses.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

1]; } ?>