April 19, 2024, 11:28:45 PM

Author Topic: First round Benefits  (Read 1008 times)

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
First round Benefits
« on: September 13, 2011, 05:14:53 AM »
Much is being said of us playing in this initial group stage against Bermuda, Barbados and Guyana, but i think we stand to only reap in benefits.

We have a new coach so it will be good that we have some competitive fixtures to build chemistry and get a feel for the style that the coach wants us to play.

Secondly, if everything goes according to plan and we play and win these six games, then there is sure to be a rise in our world rankings which can only serve to help us get better friendly matches as we prepare for the tougher 2nd group stage.

Wha allyuh tink?

ah love it!!
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: First round Benefits
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2011, 05:31:15 AM »
Having not played for almost a year and with a new coach,thank God we have these important games,otherwise we still would be searching for friendlies.I only see us getting better after such a long lay off.

Offline daryn

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2011, 05:46:18 AM »
these things are only benefits because we don't have our house in order. We supposed to getting friendlies that should be just as beneficial as competitive games against Bermuda, Barbados and Guyana.

Would have preferred that we avoided the potential Mex, CR group. It only have 3 teams in the region with better records in WCQ than us in the last decade (we make the Hex every time since 2001) and we manage to be in line to play 2 of them in the 2nd round.

Offline madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2011, 07:01:07 AM »
i believe in this coach, check out this link and you will know why... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otto_Pfister

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2011, 10:49:51 AM »
Much is being said of us playing in this initial group stage against Bermuda, Barbados and Guyana, but i think we stand to only reap in benefits.

We have a new coach so it will be good that we have some competitive fixtures to build chemistry and get a feel for the style that the coach wants us to play.

Secondly, if everything goes according to plan and we play and win these six games, then there is sure to be a rise in our world rankings which can only serve to help us get better friendly matches as we prepare for the tougher 2nd group stage.

Wha allyuh tink?

ah love it!!

been saying that from the beginning but it have real men fight down what i said, im glad you came out and stated that :beermug:

1]; } ?>