April 24, 2024, 12:03:41 AM

Author Topic: Liverpool investigates striker over 9/11 tweets  (Read 1704 times)

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Liverpool investigates striker over 9/11 tweets
« on: September 14, 2011, 09:00:51 AM »
while i also believe that the bush/cheney regime either bring down them building or had knowledge of it and overlook it to justify their invasions, i doh go saying it on the work.

watch Eccleston get release now.

LIVERPOOL, England (AP)—Liverpool is investigating striker Nathan Eccleston for tweets about the Sept. 11 attacks.

The 20-year-old Eccleston posted the comments on Twitter on Sunday, the 10th anniversary of the attacks in the United States.

“I aint going to say attack don’t let the media make u believe that was terrorist that did it,” Eccleston tweeted.

He also made a reference to O.T.I.S., which can mean Only the Illuminati Succeed. The comments were later removed, but have been widely repeated online.

Liverpool’s principal owner is John Henry, whose Fenway Sports Group also owns the Boston Red Sox.

“The club takes this extremely seriously,” Liverpool said. “Senior club officials have informed Nathan Eccleston that we are undertaking an investigation into the circumstances surrounding these postings and will decide on an appropriate course of action pending that inquiry.”

Eccleston has yet to play for the first team this season. He made his first-team debut in a League Cup match against Arsenal in October 2009.

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Liverpool investigates striker over 9/11 tweets
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2011, 09:48:49 AM »
so much for freedom of speech
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline Spursy

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Willis Plaza Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2011, 12:04:47 AM »
the law has changed much my friend and dont think b.c u in trinidad u can say what u want either.

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2011, 06:28:33 AM »
The racist and right wing groups have freedom of speech though.

Offline behind-de-bridge

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2011, 06:49:59 AM »

erm, no they don't. Not in the UK anyway. People have been banned from football grounds for racial chanting. Why do you think you do not hear that sort of thing at UK football grounds anymore? Unlike in Spain and Italy.

Offline boss

• Hero Warrior
  • When I grow up I want to be Dennis Lawrence
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2011, 09:20:10 AM »

erm, no they don't. Not in the UK anyway. People have been banned from football grounds for racial chanting. Why do you think you do not hear that sort of thing at UK football grounds anymore? Unlike in Spain and Italy.

But the BNP and EDL can still exist and gather in the UK. I think that's what Frico was talking about.

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2011, 05:42:13 PM »
Yes BOSS that is what I was really talking about.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2011, 08:29:06 PM »
People have no concept of what "freedom of speech" means, otherwise there wouldn't be these asinine comparisons to hate/separatist groups in England.  Bottom line is that anytime to do anything to bring your employer into disrepute you open up yuhself to disciplinary action.  Nothing new here so enough of the shit talk.

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2011, 10:01:17 PM »
Every time I hear that 9/11 was an inside job, I does want to give that forker a mouth full of teeth...

1]; } ?>