April 23, 2024, 02:00:18 AM

Author Topic: COUPLE OBSERVATIONS?  (Read 4804 times)

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
COUPLE OBSERVATIONS?
« on: October 23, 2005, 11:25:34 AM »
1. AH WATCHING MEX vs USA IN AH WOMEN GAME AND THESE COMMENTATORS GETTING MEH VEX BECAUSE THEY SO FREGGING BIAS, SO HEAR WHAT WE GO DO WE GO SEND TV6 OVER THEY TO GERMANY SO WE COULD FIND OUT WHAT GOIN ON LIVE AND DIRECT.

2. THIS MORNING I PLAY WITH AH WHOLE SPANISH TEAM AND I USUALLY DOES GET TO SHARE SOME GOOD BEAT BEFORE I COME OFF BUT I JUST CANT PLAY WITH THESE PEOPLE, IZ NOT LIKE THEY CANT PLAY BUT I JUST DONT LIKE THE WAY THESE MEXICAN AND CENTRAL AMERICAN COUNTRIES DOES PLAY.

I JUST WANNA KNOW IF I AM THE ONLY PERSON THAT FIND IT DIFFICULT TO PLAY WITH DIFFERENT COUNTRIES?
« Last Edit: October 23, 2005, 11:55:10 AM by morvantman »
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline g

• mr greggle71
  • Hero Warrior
  • semi match fit
    • View Profile
Re: COUPLE OBSERVATIONS?
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2005, 11:36:33 AM »
mexicans does play a kinda a millitant football, they does come in hard with the tackle, i feel is cause they know i from trini and they trying to make up for d elcock tacke dat bruk up dey best player.
Soca Warriors, the pride of a nation

Offline Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2005, 11:38:35 AM »
I know what you mean boss.
I play up to yesterday with a heap of peple from Tunusia, and some middle eastern countries.

I think the main problem i usually have is their approach to the game.

Also I find even though I might be more skilful than them, them does play with too much dramas for a fun sweat, trying to kick yuh down etc etc.

Sometimes they take the game too serious and get on stupid.

But then again, yuh could argue maybe thats why we as a people not competitive enough, hence our senior football team history of choking.....

Offline pioneertrini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2005, 11:54:53 AM »
yeh, i played wid probly every nationality but for me the hardest to play against is the polish real soldiers. they does play likes it their last game.

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2005, 12:00:19 PM »
From my various sweats in Florida when I was there.

Mexicans does play nasty, they does kick yuh normal, but they have the most skill and doe beat unless they have to they could real knock a ball.

I used to play in a Guatemalan league on a Sun morning and they fraid we, to a extent, I find they does tackle respectfully and does try and double team  because they shorter and slow. They also does appreciate a good piece of skill even if you rest it on them.

Jakans......them doe play football, them is bruk yuh foot first ask questions after. Also I ent find they that skillful. I not saying I never play against or see good ones in action but they doe pass......is beat until yuh get jam and quarrel after.

I find the Haitians could play and are balanced ballers. They does pass, hit yuh jam and share beat. Hondurans decent too, they kinda tall and athletic.

Also Duscam introduce me once to a Middle East Sweat a fri night on UM grounds. Is some thin, fair skin, hairy lil fellas but they does go in hard and they have some small beat. All of them gears up the the latest boots and jersey. All of them bring they gyul too obedient obedient and have them sit down on the grass watching the licks. Kicker I think was there and he tun up quite a few. They does fear we in a kinda way. But they have a underlow late tackle in them.....after they take a they drag, they go trail a foot or back leg.

Americans....dem does give they all in a sweat. Yuh does hadda tell them woi is a kicks thing. Every ball they chasing and going in hard, I was really surprised how they go at it. English too....they does bawl..C'mon lad, get stuck in!

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2005, 12:06:56 PM »
after playing up here i find playing with various types of africans is the best set ah sweat i does get.
especially nigerians, they does only share the quick spanner and ah occasional cap

Offline Trini/Sverige

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2005, 12:07:15 PM »
mexicans are naturally hard working people in new york when i was every construction site more than half was mexicans and the same thing happens when they play sport they are very deicated and hard working,but from being in the us and now here in sweden people from down home have rel skill out here is just technical football collect and pass so we who have flare could adapt cus all we have to do is doh beats ;)

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2005, 12:09:20 PM »

Also Duscam introduce me once to a Middle East Sweat a fri night on UM grounds. Is some thin, fair skin, hairy lil fellas but they does go in hard and they have some small beat.

Kicker I think was there and he tun up quite a few.

Yeah that sweat was cool...Dem men was feisty

I was handlin' de sweat and rippin' some men until I start to gallery in de back and a man half my size hit meh a hard jam and string up Duscam..........

Ah say ah gone wid da one........ :beermug:
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2005, 12:09:47 PM »
Play against some Iranians in Toronto.  Dem fellas can play.  Nuff skills.

Also play against some Argies in Toronto too.  Dem HARD!  Dem jammin and could knock.

De Canadians does eat a beat sweet and come back fuh more.  Me eh no beater man...I much raddah pass de ball....but sometimes wit dem Canadian, ah feel like Latas de ease dem fellas takin inch and comin back fuh more and takin more inch.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2005, 12:11:42 PM »
i also played against a couple security guards in sigonella siccily (italy) and them men love to eat beat especially spanna
they cyar get enough

Offline Trini/Sverige

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2005, 12:15:50 PM »
meet the shittiest argentinian out here a time ah was training and the man come and ask me where i from dread and then he say he from argentina so i dey shit he must be rel hot boy i good but dread when that man hold the ball talk about toepeeee shittttt so next time i meet someone from a big football country i aint go be intmidated

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2005, 12:47:55 PM »
meet the shittiest argentinian out here a time ah was training and the man come and ask me where i from dread and then he say he from argentina so i dey shit he must be rel hot boy i good but dread when that man hold the ball talk about toepeeee shittttt so next time i meet someone from a big football country i aint go be intmidated

When I tell men I from TnT I does get real respect. Men does fear yuh because they hear bout Yorke and yuh big and tall.

Mexicans are skilful but they don't overdo. Also like Brazilians they are nasty. The man who was involved when I mash up my leg was a Brazilian wild man.

Africans are also skilful, probably the closest to us and JA. They will overbeat and do not believ in running into space. They is real hand on waist complain men and always want the ball to foot.

US men is real runners. Only the shitty US players does try to share beat. The good ones are smart ballers and will run into space.

I also play witha set of Asians and them men is real pests. The only way to leave them out is to put them on they ass or give them some body when yuh pass them because they real fast (it is not a myth) and do not give up. They are also very good runners so they always have men supporting and do not hold on to the ball.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2005, 04:20:27 PM »
De ting with them sweat is that sometimes de brother does want to keep it in the family.  Ah remember ah had to literally beg some Albanian brothers to join in ah sweat.  Played with ah Trini team in ah Spanish league in Germany, and them fellas was real cheat.  We was sharing licks in the league, won the league and they look for every possible reason to not give we the prize money.  Sometimes is best to play amongst yuh own.

Offline g

• mr greggle71
  • Hero Warrior
  • semi match fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2005, 04:48:16 PM »
yea boy if you feel trini like picong and ole talk, yuh should see dem africans, i never see man who could give hospital pass and den put hand on hip and complain. they love to trash talk but they have real skill and they tackling hard too. jamaicans real technical on d ball even more dan trinis and it seems that most of them have real good balance i find that they dont like man to tackle dem hard dey ready to fight if you do. and they dont like to pass the ball to you if other jamaicans playing with them
Soca Warriors, the pride of a nation

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 23, 2005, 04:57:43 PM »
no other country like to pass to you. especially the spanish. i had the most goals in de league and it was all from me playing greedy and over-beating. i almost start to tackle man from my own team because them hate to pass to ah trini

Offline pioneertrini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2005, 05:26:54 PM »
yeh boi i know what ya sayin, i was on a team all arabs, then me and a jamaica partner.  man does be open infront of goal and they aint want to pass. is only mustapha to mohammed to ali and so it go.

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2005, 05:30:35 PM »
I like playing ball wid mexicans dey alright.. Dem Nigerians dem hard nuh rass..Mi one small Indian from dem man dem see mi like sey dem ready fi mash mi up sah.. Anytime I playing against Nigerians  I have to GK otherwise I a playing.. dem man and dem does cum in like trawlers in high tide!!!!!!!!!!
warmonga...
Black Lives Matter..

Offline Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2005, 05:37:08 PM »
Allyuh, we is some real ass yes, only on a Sunday could so much man come and talk such a bunch of assness.

KND would be proud, I wonder if he have any stories, but i know he was a real big baller for Trincity, who string up past national goalie into retirement and thing.

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2005, 05:40:50 PM »
Allyuh, we is some real ass yes, only on a Sunday could so much man come and talk such a bunch of assness.

KND would be proud, I wonder if he have any stories, but i know he was a real big baller for Trincity, who string up past national goalie into retirement and thing.

whats up Trini yu neva play football?.. how yu cum up here dissing  we and talking bout another man playing ball?.. Like yu play rounders in school or wah?.. ;D
Warmonga...
Black Lives Matter..

Offline pioneertrini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2005, 05:42:06 PM »
where is trincity in the leagues, like is 1,2,3 divsion down from pro league or a seperate ting all together? i want to come and play for a small club in trini.

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 23, 2005, 06:04:15 PM »
come an play in d eastern league all d beat u cud handle an no reall peplle to see u get it

but is ona thursday evenings

up in cuc i sweat wit couple of meh caribbean bredren but nuttin big it hav a fellar from africa though is pace wit he boy like to run like obafemi martins but every shot is overbars
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 23, 2005, 06:09:27 PM »
yardies skilful, ah time one give meh a hard tackle nearly separate me from meh ankle.
nigerians same thing, like to beats and does laugh at u when they beat u. had a nigerian pardner when he calling for ball he does make a kissing noise-weird
dutch...total football.  the men and dem fit too bad, will run whole day
mexicans--some does play dirty, others cool.  i find they have good control-even de fat ones
americans does knock it nice as well. anybody who say de men cant ball is a liar.  i does pay  wid men who does beat like brazlian.
brazilian-even de old men skilful, i play with a older fellow, he belly big, he breathing hard and he still hitting men fan and body beat.   to tell u how is their culture, had a fella come to my school on a tennis schol, a day he come and play with us and was pedaleta till it going out of style.

Offline pioneertrini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 23, 2005, 06:10:56 PM »
ya see eddie hart league, das ah good league or shitty?

Offline SHOTTA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 23, 2005, 06:14:24 PM »
eddie hart is a good league but i reall think u go appreciate it if u from the eastern area tacarigua tunapuna arouca an wat nut

is really dem sides dat makin it work

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 23, 2005, 06:15:23 PM »
yardies skilful, ah time one give meh a hard tackle nearly separate me from meh ankle.
nigerians same thing, like to beats and does laugh at u when they beat u. had a nigerian pardner when he calling for ball he does make a kissing noise-weird
dutch...total football.  the men and dem fit too bad, will run whole day
mexicans--some does play dirty, others cool.  i find they have good control-even de fat ones
americans does knock it nice as well. anybody who say de men cant ball is a liar.  i does pay  wid men who does beat like brazlian.
brazilian-even de old men skilful, i play with a older fellow, he belly big, he breathing hard and he still hitting men fan and body beat.   to tell u how is their culture, had a fella come to my school on a tennis schol, a day he come and play with us and was pedaleta till it going out of style.

padaleta iz ah new kinda drag or somthing?

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 23, 2005, 06:20:09 PM »
ah played with an austrian group on the west coast - they wanted the ball in the air when it near the goal. luv de headers.

Offline pioneertrini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 23, 2005, 06:22:51 PM »
eddie hart is a good league but i reall think u go appreciate it if u from the eastern area tacarigua tunapuna arouca an wat nut

is really dem sides dat makin it work

yeh i does stay in tacarigua wen i in trini, ill chek it out, i does play there but never take in ah match. apparently im a distant relative to eddie aswell. it does have scouts n ting there?

Offline SHOTTA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 23, 2005, 06:29:15 PM »
nah boss no scouts there if u wa scouts u hav to go super league and pro league scouts aint makin it to savannah sweat

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 23, 2005, 06:47:20 PM »
pedaleta is robinho's trademark move. they does call it pedaleta cause is like u pedaling a bike

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 23, 2005, 06:52:15 PM »
pedaleta is robinho's trademark move. they does call it pedaleta cause is like u pedaling a bike

1]; } ?>