April 24, 2024, 08:01:30 PM

Author Topic: Jamaica: Jack is being premature..we did not sell out T&T  (Read 5318 times)

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
Re: Jamaica: Jack is being premature..we did not sell out T&T
« Reply #30 on: October 23, 2005, 02:58:01 PM »
I don;t see what the problem is ...

Bahrain need a camp in the region to get used to the atmosphere and weather ...

T&T are free to do the same ... this is a normal thing in world football ... U don't just go to an area you never been it... to play a style of football against a team you have no idea about ...

When yuh colleck yuh prescription & actually put on yuh glasses, den come back and post.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Alsalman

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 23, 2005, 03:45:32 PM »
I don;t see what the problem is ...

Bahrain need a camp in the region to get used to the atmosphere and weather ...

T&T are free to do the same ... this is a normal thing in world football ... U don't just go to an area you never been it... to play a style of football against a team you have no idea about ...

When yuh colleck yuh prescription & actually put on yuh glasses, den come back and post.

perhaps you need to learn more about international football, and what goes on ... because its totaly normal.

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
Re: postcard from Jamaica
« Reply #32 on: October 23, 2005, 03:58:28 PM »
been vacationing on th eisland with my family for teh past week or so. Nuff Jerk Pork and Chicken consumed so far.

But waht is this nonesense I hear Jack Warner stirring up a storm over? Didnt Trinidad set up camp in Panama 5 days before their penultimate world cup qualifying game in Panama City recently? How come the Panama Federation didnt accuse the hotel who accomodatedthe tea mof 'selling out'?

And am i  the only one who think that as a FIFA Vice President, Jack Warner needs to show a little bit more diplomacy when dealing with these types of issues? conflict of interest?

And what is preventing Bahrain from setting up an 8 day camp in cayman/cuba/bahamas ? Would Jack also accusethose countryies of selling out?  As far as I know,the JFF does not own a national training facility. So them staying  in Jamaica for 8 days in prep for Trinidad has nothing to d owith the JFF.  They more than likelwy will be booking into one of the north coast hotels. This is not a footbal issue, Jack Warner!   

And what if Trinidad had decided to go on a 5 da ycamp in Iran to prepare for the Bahrain game. I doubt Bahrain would threaten sancions against Iran for it.

Jack needs to show a little bit more confidence in his charges to get the job done. Seems he is alread trying to find a scape goat.

I have the feeling that Boxhill will go ahead and play the game vs Bharain. Its not within the JFF's power to ask th emany hotels in Jamaica no tto accomodate teh Bharain team if they want to satay at their facility,so that is a none-issue. there are at least 20 other destination in te Caribbean for Baharain to saty if they want to. Antigua,dominica,st.vincent etc,all just a hop away fropm trinidad.

anyway, I going to the beach in a little.

There are other destinations in the Caribbean but why do you think they choose Jamaica. Perhaps because of the level and similarity(I'll probably get some flak for that one)of football in JA and T&T, remember their first choice was Guatemala and I suspect it was because of similar reasons.   Guatemala turned them down because of CONCACAF solidarity, what is JA reason for accepting them. Also Trinidad and Tobago's team was in Panama 5 days prior to the game against Panama but they weren't scrimageing against Panamanian club teams.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2005, 03:59:40 PM by Tallman »
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline pioneertrini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 23, 2005, 04:08:41 PM »

nothing against you my friend but saying this is just a soccer game is a huge understatement. this is life to me and many others
without football there is nothing to live for except sex and that dont even last 90mins plus extra time :beermug:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline pass(10trini)

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 23, 2005, 04:23:06 PM »
But waht is this nonesense I hear Jack Warner stirring up a storm over? Didnt Trinidad set up camp in Panama 5 days before their penultimate world cup qualifying game in Panama City recently? How come the Panama Federation didnt accuse the hotel who accomodatedthe tea mof 'selling out'?

And am i  the only one who think that as a FIFA Vice President, Jack Warner needs to show a little bit more diplomacy when dealing with these types of issues? conflict of interest?

And what is preventing Bahrain from setting up an 8 day camp in cayman/cuba/bahamas ? Would Jack also accusethose countryies of selling out?  As far as I know,the JFF does not own a national training facility. So them staying  in Jamaica for 8 days in prep for Trinidad has nothing to d owith the JFF.  They more than likelwy will be booking into one of the north coast hotels. This is not a footbal issue, Jack Warner!    And what if Trinidad had decided to go on a 5 da ycamp in Iran to prepare for the Bahrain game. I doubt Bahrain would threaten sancions against Iran for it.

Jack needs to show a little bit more confidence in his charges to get the job done. Seems he is alread trying to find a scape goat.

Ah tell alyuh something wrong with this man head .RF how does closing down the league not a football issue?
« Last Edit: October 23, 2005, 04:30:46 PM by pass(10trini) »
Stag is a man's beer-
Ah beer is ah carib
choose one

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 23, 2005, 04:26:22 PM »
I TAUGHT YOU WAS ON VACATION

GO BACK TO THE BEAUTIFUL BEACHES THAT THE PEOPLE OF JAMAICA NO LONGER OWN

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline pass(10trini)

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 23, 2005, 04:27:43 PM »
Boss, how is cancelling the Jamaican domestic league so that their team can prepare better, thus providing Bahrain with a greater fight a problem for Trinidad?
Am I missing something here?
Steups.

Unless I missing something, I never hear ah league having to cancel it's program to prepare for a friendly. No wonder Sam does call them dotish.
That makes no sense. Just take the best 18 out of the league and have them play. Wah kinda preparation they need for Bahrain :D
Well maybe after the 5 they collect from Australia they eh takin no chances with Bahrain :rotfl:

And RF ah hope you enjoyin yuh vacation...and try not to choke on ah chicken bone while yuh suckin the juice outta it.

Come on RF Bahrain thinking that Jamaica is the closest thing in the Caribbean to match TnT quality, they think we close in level of play.    They wrong but that is what they think so why go to Cayman islands or Dominica to play who? The local primary school ???

People upset because Jamaica is doing something that Trinidad and Tobago would NEVER do. Is just that simple alright.

It is the principalities, RF the principalities.

Doh worry we go ress it good on Bahrain but yuh brother should never give aid and comfort to the enemy.

Ah goin and call dah Madman called Bush in allyuh A$$.

Jac kwarner is a troublemaker and a liar. The Domestic League has not been suspended to accomodate anything, Jack is only trying t ofind something to add substance to his very weak arguement.  He indicated to the JFF that he was OK with them playinm gBahrain, end of story,i tshuoldnt be of concern t ohim weather Ja used its A squad, b squad or C squad. The whole arguement being pu tforward b ywarner is flawed, as it seems he didnt take the timeout to think over his arguements before submitting it. You accuse a country of 'selling out' after you gave the same country the all clear to play the game. Jack is a coward, and he is trying to cover his ass. Soif Trinida fails to get by Bahrain, another chapter will be written....Jamaica will get the blame. I read the article over and over, and that was the only conclusion I could come up with. shocking thing is that many here chose to back Jack Warner in this nonsense.

Alyuh check how de man defending he ppl nah. ;D  Well boy we go see all dis unfold in not too distant fut..
Stag is a man's beer-
Ah beer is ah carib
choose one

truetrini

« Reply #37 on: October 23, 2005, 06:57:19 PM »
allyuh really carrying on about this boy.

I will wait til the whole thing plays out.

how many times jack say one thing and de tute is someting real alien to what he proclaimed?

Besides , they choose Jamaica because dem own we in recent times and origially Guatemala because dey jes play we.

allyuh eh understan dat Bahrain doing whatever in dem power to win...dat is de game....we have to do de same.

Warner stirring up shit, making unnecessary distractions fuh de team.

He need to shut to f**k up and let we players play.

de man jes like Nakid..baccahnalist ting.

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 24, 2005, 07:18:50 AM »
This premature report: See  what this does happen when  yuh EJACK to early.

So wait  nah all dis talk is premature EJACKulation by Jack?
« Last Edit: October 24, 2005, 07:32:08 AM by AlbertaTrini »

1]; } ?>