March 29, 2024, 05:33:27 AM

Author Topic: Who is the most troubled player in the world.  (Read 2289 times)

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
Who is the most troubled player in the world.
« on: September 27, 2011, 06:49:27 PM »
I feel is Carlos Tevez, since this guy went to England is only problems, why de hell he just dont go home.

Mario Balotelli might be number 2 on this list.

Tevez 'refused' to play for City.
September 27, 2011
By ESPNsoccernet staff.

Roberto Mancini has claimed striker Carlos Tevez refused to come on as a substitute for Manchester City in their 2-0 loss to Bayern Munich in the Champions League on Tuesday night.

Mancini turned to Tevez in the second half of City's European match at the Allianz Arena as his side trailed 2-0 following a first-half brace from Bayern forward Mario Gomez.

But, speaking after the defeat, the Italian coach has said Tevez, who was linked with a move away from the club in the summer although a transfer failed to materialise, would not enter the fray when Mancini looked to alter City's fortunes.

Mancini said: "He just refused to go on. I don't know why. I cannot be happy with this situation. Would something like this happen at Bayern Munich, AC Milan or Manchester United? I am the manager. I decide everything.

"I have helped him every time for two years, he has wanted to leave but I still picked him. The thing is there were still 30 minutes until the end of the game. We could still change it. Carlos didn't play at the start of the season because he has not had a pre-season for three years. He was not ready to play.

"If it was another player maybe this could happen but for a player to refuse to go on in an important game like this is not right."

When asked if he had any explanation for Tevez's behaviour, Mancini said: "It is impossible. I asked him to go in and help with the team. We have 11 players. Maybe he was disappointed because he didn't play (from the start)."

City boss Mancini went as far as to suggest Tevez, who left Manchester United for City in 2009, will not play for the club again. Mancini said: "If I have my way he will be out of the club.''

Pressed further on if Tevez was finished at City, Mancini said: "I don't decide this, but if I did, then yes. I helped Carlos for two years but I cannot accept this behaviour.''

Tevez, speaking through an interpreter, gave little away. In an interview with Sky Sports News he said: "I have been professional during all my time here. Last season I was the top scorer and I wanted to leave for family reasons - but I keep trying to do my best.''

The mood contrasted starkly with Bayern who are top of the group with six points from two games thanks to victory courtesy of two goals by Mario Gomez.

After a good opening by City, the Bundesliga leaders took control and were ultimately good value for their victory. Manager Jupp Heynckes said: "We chose the right time to score and then played very confidently.

"At the beginning of the game we were nervous and we did not do ourselves justice. We changed midway through the first half and came into the game. Franck Ribery has given a world-class performance, Bastian Schweinsteiger also.

"In the second half we played as a unified team. At the moment we have not only a great team spirit, but also act in harmony, a good foundation and outstanding individuals.''

Chairman Karl-Heinz Rummenigge concurred, saying: "This was a very good game from us. Manchester City also played very well in the first 30 minutes to show that they are a strong team.

"We played mainly in the second half, totally in control. It was a great team performance, with Franck Ribery and Jerome Boateng playing really strong.''

Goalscorer Gomez said: "Manchester ran the ball well at the beginning. We were perhaps a little nervous, which is really inexplicable, because we are actually in a good phase. As a team we have from the 30th minute done well and ultimately deserved to win. I have not played outstanding, but scored two goals.''
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
Re: Who is the most troubled player in the world.
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2011, 07:19:46 AM »
Mancini hits the nail on the head here!! Would this happen at Inter? or Bayern Munich? Barcelona?

I will give Fergie some credit here because he got rid of him!!  People were confused as to why he did, but the reasons are coming out.

ah love it!!
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline doublet750

• Hero Warrior
  • mi nuevo nombre es dinho mi vida es joga bonito
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2011, 11:06:52 AM »
nah man andre.....i cant recall fergie ever speaking of tevez moaning about family and not liking manchester as opposed to tevez not feeling important.....Carlos @ united was a man with a point to prove he was ah BEAST...and that was because he wanted to prove he class that he kept after the dogfight with West Ham and the star names around @ United (rooney, Ronaldo,Berba) he was never the MAIN MAN.

that being said once he went to the other side of manchester and had nothing to prove it seem like he just lost the plot and finally realise that after all this time in that city trying to PROVE something he just miss his family, who are VERY dear to him especially coming from the ROUGHEST part of Buenos AIres (family is everything) thus making him unhapppy....and every footballer says it when playing the game doesnt make you happy then you should stop or change your situation. Same is true with ANY job....not to mention Tevez has never hid the fact that he was a man who planned to retire well before reaching 30.

This belief that he selfish and all that is a fair opinion but he has come out and said he was misunderstood and he never said he didnt want to play do remember its 3 sides to a story all thts missing is the truth.

DO remember he asked to leave and City recieved a substantial offer from Corinthians to let him go but rejected it because of a "pay schedule" that didnt suit them!...yes it is all business @ the end of the day but does City of all clubs aint going broke no time soon.......

Yes he gets paid shitloads to play and should do as such...but yes he has continued to train and i do recall seeing him ride the pine in the league for aguero and making sub appearances...so how is this any different?...

AS for the original intent of this thread i feel fellas forget ADRIANO....once the heir aparent to Ronaldo ...27 goals for brazil in 48 games....4 scudettos and yet he troubled. He signed with Corinthians in March and yet to play a game for them not to mention its a 1 year deal so who knows where or what he'll be doing then

Offline fish

• Sr. Warrior
  • "Study the past if you would define the future"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2011, 05:57:11 PM »
Is d world all yuh say there u know...

I sure it have rel people. Adriano up there though. He have some serious personal problems.

Salvador Cabanas...he still have a bullet in he brain and cah play yet. Man need to eat.

Offline Dansteel - The Iceman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2011, 09:29:18 AM »
I would say Adriano, but I doh know if he even still playing. Adrian Mutu ent backward neither.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2011, 09:32:13 AM by Dansteel - The Iceman »
Victoria concordia crescit

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2011, 09:45:55 AM »
Tevez and Balotelli... Cassano could be on that list too

Offline fish

• Sr. Warrior
  • "Study the past if you would define the future"
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2011, 11:11:55 AM »
Tevez and Balo??!! What is d criteria for this thread??

For me Balo not troubled...he immature and like big boy thing.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2011, 03:41:01 PM »
Without giving the matter significant thought, in the EPL I would say a candidate for the award would be the talented nutter - now resident at QPR as captain - who attacked Gervinho ... none other than Joey Barton. (Incidentally who was QPR skipper when he arrived? Taarabt?)

Offline Cowen

• Hero Warrior
  • Conquer without risk is to triumph without Glory
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2011, 04:03:50 PM »
Hardest & Dwarika
 :beermug:
Attended Mad Mad University
Studied Madology
Obtained a Mad Mad Degree

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2011, 04:09:55 PM »
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2011, 08:23:16 PM »
Hardest & Dwarika
 :beermug:

doh fleck meh up

Offline mukumsplau

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2011, 03:29:22 PM »
dis kid here rel talented eh but oh gorm man he need to man the fack up...

Adel Taarabt left QPR match to hang out at a bus stop

Frustrated by being substituted out of QPR's 6-0 loss to Fulham at halftime following an argument with manager Neil Warnock, Adel Taarabt decided to change out of his kit and walk down to a bus stop in Fulham while his teammates continued to get thrashed.

QPR fan Kerry Smith spotted Taarabt sitting at the bus stop and got the above picture taken with him. Along with the photo, she tweeted:

It was bizarre! He spoke briefly. He just asked what the score was and we heard another goal go in & he just rolled his eyes!

In a post-match press conference, Warnock made it clear that he has bigger things to worry about than Taarabt sneaking out to a bus stop. From the Telegraph:

Asked about the situation, he said: "That's not my problem at the moment. I have no idea [whether he left the dressing room]. I've more worries than any individual when you lose 6-0.

"I don't think you can blame Adel Taarabt today," he continued. "We conceded six goals. You've got to look at that. If I'm honest, if we had Darren Bent playing for us today, and a few England players, we'd have still been beaten 6-0.

"I don't think you can get carried away too much. You get days when Adel comes off. You're going to get days when he throws his toys out the pram, but that isn't a worry for me.

"If I sub somebody and they are happy, then I have more of a problem with that."

After the third time Warnock was asked about Taarabt, he walked out on the press.

It's been a tough start for Taarabt. Aside from the 6-0 loss, he's already has his captain's armband given to new signing Joey Barton and he has yet to score after doing so 19 times last season on his way to winning the Football League Player of the Year award. There's been no word on which bus he was looking to catch, but he probably settled for any that could take him away from Joey Barton.

http://m.yahoo.com/w/sports/home/blogs/article?offset=0&urn=urn%3Anewsml%3Asports.yahoo%2Cyhoo%3A20050301%3Asow%2Carticle%2Cyhoo-ept_sports_sow_experts-wp5385%3A1&.ts=1317670661&.ysid=uAnUFsFA84Cj..coqxPkyZoz&.intl=US&.lang=en

« Last Edit: October 04, 2011, 03:31:06 PM by mukumsplau »

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2011, 05:11:34 PM »
It's been a tough start for Taarabt. Aside from the 6-0 loss, he's already has his captain's armband given to new signing Joey Barton and he has yet to score after doing so 19 times last season on his way to winning the Football League Player of the Year award. There's been no word on which bus he was looking to catch, but he probably settled for any that could take him away from Joey Barton.

This player was off my radar until Palos brought him back into focus with a post about the success he was having with QPR. Handing the armband to a new arrival is eye-raising ... stripping a productive player that was the club's player of reference is questionable ... when that new arrival as captain comes with the baggage of Joey Barton ... that could cause some shite to transpire in the dressing-room.  And, when the peeved player is Taarabt this should come as no surprise. When Morocco benched him he left camp and jumped on a plane ... Warnock lucky he was at a bus stop near the stadium.

He reminds me of Amr Zaki.

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2011, 06:27:46 PM »
nah man andre.....i cant recall fergie ever speaking of tevez moaning about family and not liking manchester as opposed to tevez not feeling important.....Carlos @ united was a man with a point to prove he was ah BEAST...and that was because he wanted to prove he class that he kept after the dogfight with West Ham and the star names around @ United (rooney, Ronaldo,Berba) he was never the MAIN MAN.

that being said once he went to the other side of manchester and had nothing to prove it seem like he just lost the plot and finally realise that after all this time in that city trying to PROVE something he just miss his family, who are VERY dear to him especially coming from the ROUGHEST part of Buenos AIres (family is everything) thus making him unhapppy....and every footballer says it when playing the game doesnt make you happy then you should stop or change your situation. Same is true with ANY job....not to mention Tevez has never hid the fact that he was a man who planned to retire well before reaching 30.

This belief that he selfish and all that is a fair opinion but he has come out and said he was misunderstood and he never said he didnt want to play do remember its 3 sides to a story all thts missing is the truth.

DO remember he asked to leave and City recieved a substantial offer from Corinthians to let him go but rejected it because of a "pay schedule" that didnt suit them!...yes it is all business @ the end of the day but does City of all clubs aint going broke no time soon.......

Yes he gets paid shitloads to play and should do as such...but yes he has continued to train and i do recall seeing him ride the pine in the league for aguero and making sub appearances...so how is this any different?...

AS for the original intent of this thread i feel fellas forget ADRIANO....once the heir aparent to Ronaldo ...27 goals for brazil in 48 games....4 scudettos and yet he troubled. He signed with Corinthians in March and yet to play a game for them not to mention its a 1 year deal so who knows where or what he'll be doing then

The point i was trying to make is that everyone was confused as to why Fergie didnt dish out the cash to secure the signature of Tevez!!

We all know that he was worth the money, but for some strange reason, Sir Alex held back............all i am saying is that we are seeing that Fergie must have known that despite all his on field ability, Tevez was not fit to wear the shirt (or any shirt for that matter).

ah love it!!
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline congo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2011, 08:08:42 PM »

Oh please....Fergie refused to deal with the "third party ownership" of Tevez and all the confusion surrounding it. I think I read somewhere that he was asking Tevez to break away from his management or something to that effect so United would get him for a free.  :bs: :bs:

Before this season, no one had anything negative to say about Tevez or his workrate and dedication. The man may have some problems off the field but that doesn't take away from his ability. He begged to leave in the summer. Take that into consideration when accessing the man attitude. I am not saying he's a hero because I believe that a person should honour the contract but let's put things into perspective.

Tevez's signing gave Man City some legitimacy to challenge for silverware and his performances last year gave them a top 4 finish.

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2011, 08:48:44 PM »
Joey Barton.

1]; } ?>