April 26, 2024, 10:34:48 PM

Author Topic: Meredith Kercher Murder Trial  (Read 3798 times)

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Meredith Kercher Murder Trial
« on: October 04, 2011, 09:09:40 AM »
allyuh see this one? amanda knox and she man get off.

i still feel they had something to do with killing the girl.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-15161768
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-15000651

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
Re: Meredith Kercher Murder Trial
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2011, 09:23:48 AM »
Didn't have any evidence , so she walks. DNA collection was flawed also. Still trying to figure out the prosecution case. Maybe i miss something  ???
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2011, 09:27:36 AM »

Agreed but is d Italian OJ trial.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2011, 09:34:53 AM »
The black man in jail serving 16 years though.  :bs:
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline FF

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2011, 09:35:54 AM »

he admit to de crime and he dna all over the crime scene.
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2011, 09:37:01 AM »

But I eh blieve is he alone.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline FF

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2011, 09:46:07 AM »

Could be, but what have you seen to suggest that... I guess you believing is Knox and de next fella was the accomplices

The prosecution say the 3 of dem was in a marijuana fueled satanic rage...  :rotfl:
That is :bs:

It had endless reasonable doubt.

Most likely de african youth acted alone

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2011, 09:48:13 AM »

Could be, but what have you seen to suggest that... I guess you believing is Knox and de next fella was the accomplices

The prosecution say the 3 of dem was in a marijuana fueled satanic rage...  :rotfl:
That is :bs:

It had endless reasonable doubt.

Most likely de african youth acted alone

I eh blieve dat d prosecution was a hot mess.

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2011, 09:51:54 AM »
Dr Conrad Murray, what go happen to he?

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2011, 10:16:36 AM »

Nonsense.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2011, 10:18:41 AM »

Nonsense.

Thank u Thurgood Marshall for your usual expert opinion.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2011, 10:21:04 AM »
Thank u Thurgood Marshall for your usual expert opinion.

I prefer Charles Hamilton Houston... but you're welcomed anytime.

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2011, 10:38:04 AM »

well his dna was found on and in kerchner sexually assaulted body. how it reach there?

...and kerchner mother black btw. so that make she black too.

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2011, 12:19:04 PM »

well his dna was found on and in kerchner sexually assaulted body. how it reach there?

Didn't they find Knox footprint in de blood and other DNA implicating her, but was cast aside? Also, she changed her story 3 times and I think she even tried to get her boss locked up for the murder, no ???
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline FF

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2011, 12:41:01 PM »

Didn't they find Knox footprint in de blood and other DNA implicating her, but was cast aside? Also, she changed her story 3 times and I think she even tried to get her boss locked up for the murder, no ???

The footprints that were attributed to Knox by the prosecution were not found in the blood or in Kerchers bedroom.
They were found in Knox's bedroom and de corridor... furthermore they test it with luminol and tetramethylbenzene (sp?) and results were inconclusive for blood... much less kerchers blood.

They find a bloody footprint in de bathroom and attribute it to Sollecito... however Guede was found to have ah shoebox for the exact same shoe that leave the print... They never show Sollecito to ever own that type of shoe, that I have seen.

The only DNA they find of Knox was on a knife in Sollecito apartment that did not match any of de knife wounds on Kercher. The prosecution claim this as the murder weapon.
DNA of Sollecito was supposedly found on a bra clasp... the clasp sat on a floor for several weeks before it was collected, among other poor procedures, before it was tested. The DNA evidence wasn't thrown out... however it seems the defence team successfully discredited it.

The changing stories was very fishy and is what had me convinced of her collusion in de crime in de first place... However, now I am willing to accept it may have just been a frightened nervous girl, who was just learning the language. (the first couple interrogations were in italian)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2011, 12:59:07 PM »

The footprints that were attributed to Knox by the prosecution were not found in the blood or in Kerchers bedroom.
They were found in Knox's bedroom and de corridor... furthermore they test it with luminol and tetramethylbenzene (sp?) and results were inconclusive for blood... much less kerchers blood.

They find a bloody footprint in de bathroom and attribute it to Sollecito... however Guede was found to have ah shoebox for the exact same shoe that leave the print... They never show Sollecito to ever own that type of shoe, that I have seen.

The only DNA they find of Knox was on a knife in Sollecito apartment that did not match any of de knife wounds on Kercher. The prosecution claim this as the murder weapon.
DNA of Sollecito was supposedly found on a bra clasp... the clasp sat on a floor for several weeks before it was collected, among other poor procedures, before it was tested. The DNA evidence wasn't thrown out... however it seems the defence team successfully discredited it.

The changing stories was very fishy and is what had me convinced of her collusion in de crime in de first place... However, now I am willing to accept it may have just been a frightened nervous girl, who was just learning the language. (the first couple interrogations were in italian)

So yuh meah it had shoddy police work ala OJ then I thought I WAS OFF BASE wit d anology. Still eh convince dat she and d boyfriend not involve d Brit dey a good yr as they reach she dead. Not 2 mention she said she and d brit got along when Megan complained 2 her mom about she and d bfriend. It is not her native tougue y she did not speak in english if I am being accused of murder I speaking in my native tougue. They would have 2 find a translator.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2011, 01:01:56 PM »

Doh let Sat hear yuh d gyul was Indian

truetrini

« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2011, 01:57:40 PM »

de black man was de lone killer.  There was NUTTEN linking Knox to that murder nutten..de damn dna was from ah piece ah stale bread  steups

« Last Edit: October 04, 2011, 02:07:31 PM by Trinity Cross »

truetrini

« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2011, 02:15:45 PM »
http://abc.go.com/watch/2020/SH559026/VD55145930/2020-930-amanda-knox-appeal

look at this and tell me what allyuh really think after

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2011, 05:30:26 PM »
From the reports of the story in the last 24 - 48 hours I gather that the Italian police just bungle the case where Knox and she boyfriend is concerned.  Amazingly they somehow happened to hold de fella who, from all appearances, killed the girl. 

I didn't follow the story in the earlies so I didn't even realise that they had held someone else besides Knox and Sollecito until yesterday....
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2011, 05:36:55 PM »
From the reports of the story in the last 24 - 48 hours I gather that the Italian police just bungle the case where Knox and she boyfriend is concerned.  Amazingly they somehow happened to hold de fella who, from all appearances, killed the girl. 

I didn't follow the story in the earlies so I didn't even realise that they had held someone else besides Knox and Sollecito until yesterday....

Modern day , Italian witch hunt.
Youtube Channel

truetrini

Nancy Drew calls it a huge miscarriage of Justice...
« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2011, 06:04:21 PM »
http://news.yahoo.com/nancy-grace-sounds-off-amanda-knox-verdict-huge-170514101.html

n Monday, an Italian appeals court threw out Amanda Knox's murder conviction and freed the 24-year-old after she spent almost four years in prison, but HLN host and "Dancing with the Stars" contestant Nancy Grace feels justice was not served.

"I was very disturbed, because I think it is a huge miscarriage of justice," Nancy told Access Hollywood' s Shaun Robinson after Monday's "DWTS" when asked about the high profile trial that also saw her co-defendant, Raffaele Sollecito, cleared of killing 21-year-old Meredith Kercher in 2007.

PLAY IT NOW: Kristin Cavallari & Jay Cutler’s ‘Dancing’ Reunion
"I believe that while Amanda Knox did not wield the knife herself, I think that she was there, with her boyfriend, and that he did the deed, and that she egged him on. That's what I think happened," Nancy said, sharing her opinion.

Although the court overturned the conviction primarily based on discredited DNA evidence, Knox says she was not there the night of the murder, the Associated Press reported.

VIEW THE PHOTOS: Backstage At ‘Dancing With The Stars’: Shaun Robinson With The Celebs
"[Kercher] had her bedroom next to mine. She was killed in our own apartment. If I had been there that night, I would be dead," Knox told the court on Monday. "I did not kill. I did not rape. I did not steal. I wasn't there."

Many celebrities took to Twitter on Monday celebrating the verdict, but Nancy claims to have more information than most.

"I think that people in general, including myself, want to believe good about other people and the population wants to believe that Amanda Knox is innocent. They want to believe that and I don't blame them," she explained. "I'd like to believe it too, I just happen to know the facts."

VIEW THE PHOTOS: ‘Dancing With The Stars’ Season 13: Week 2 Highlights
With Knox headed back to the U.S., many are wondering who will land the first interview with the headline-maker, but the HLN host isn't throwing her hat into the ring.

"I'm not trying to get Amanda Knox's first interview because... my show does not pay for interviews in any way," Nancy told Shaun. "I think whether she gets paid outright or whether it's a licensing fee for a photograph, that's the way a lot of networks get around paying for interviews, I absolutely would not stand to be on a show where we pay for guests or interviews. Second, I don't think she's going to tell the truth anyway, so what's the point?"

VIEW THE PHOTOS: ‘Dancing With The Stars’ Season 13: Cast Photos
On Tuesday morning, Knox was first seen heading home from Rome. She then touched down at Heathrow Airport in London on her way back to America.

Copyright 2011 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2011, 09:03:09 PM »

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 04, 2011, 09:06:15 PM »
Knox and Anthony should become roommates  :beermug:

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 04, 2011, 09:35:59 PM »
Knox and Anthony should become roommates  :beermug:

CO-SIGNNNNNN and use OJ author of If I did it.

truetrini

« Reply #25 on: October 04, 2011, 09:36:35 PM »

Propaganda

The judges and the jury did not thing it was...where is the DNA?  The man was on a virtual witch hunt.   No DNA, nutten...what bread have DNA???

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 05, 2011, 11:53:35 AM »

Propaganda

The judges and the jury did not thing it was...where is the DNA?  The man was on a virtual witch hunt.   No DNA, nutten...what bread have DNA???

The US media always potrayed Knox as being innocent until proven innocent. She's a sweet heart. Yet, the US judicial system "worked" for Caylee Anthony and almost everyone thinks the prosecution messed up. Go figure.

I believe they (Knox and de man) know exactly what happened and bailed.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 05, 2011, 12:03:45 PM »
The fact is they have no evidence. How can you prosecute someone with nothing?
Youtube Channel

Offline FF

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 05, 2011, 12:29:09 PM »
I believe they (Knox and de man) know exactly what happened and bailed.

Matlock you real good!

honestly...you deduce dat based on anything but a feeling?

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 05, 2011, 12:29:30 PM »
The fact is they have no evidence. How can you prosecute someone with nothing?

So she was convicted wit no evidence? What d 1st conviction was based on?

1]; } ?>