March 29, 2024, 05:24:55 AM

Author Topic: Skipper Stern backs Warriors to rebound  (Read 5531 times)

Offline breezers

• Hero Warrior
  • he who rise against poor ppl shal perish in d end
    • View Profile
Re: Skipper Stern backs Warriors to rebound
« Reply #30 on: October 10, 2011, 05:01:04 PM »
These men beat we.

hahahahahahaha  ;D ;D ;D  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Elan yuh killin' meh...

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

lawwwwwdddddd! lol

now dats 1 funny pic...ah cuddnt help it but as d sayin goes...who laff las laff d bes  >:( smh
Soca Warriors, Holland And Barcelona,
BIG BIG TEAMS!!!!

Offline CarenageBoy

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 10, 2011, 05:34:14 PM »
Caranage BOY, u talking NONSENSE. We should NOT be losing to Bermuda. NO excuse!!! If u cannot beat Bermuda, how are we expected to beat Mex, USA, Costa Rica, who ALL played high level international games, every single month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know, I normally ignore certain rebuttals on this forum, because everyone has their opinion. However, I see the need to respond to the above statement since I'm not anyone's whipping boy!

Small Change did you read my entire post? If so, did you really read it carefully?

Here is the key section of my post again:

In any case, we went to Bermuda with a B team to play against their A team in their own backyard. If this were Mexico or the USA going to Bermuda with a B team, thing might have been different. However, we don’t have the kind of depth of those countries.

The point that I was making here is we sent a B team to play Bermuda’s best team. I believe that we might be fooling ourselves into thinking that because we made the 2006 World Cup, that any team we field would be able to beat any of the Caribbean’s best teams anytime. To put it simply, we just do not have the depth to make that assertion possible. This was similar to Russell Latapy thinking that we could win the Digicel cup with an ALL Pro-League team.

Additionally, we are not that far ahead of the other Caribbean islands as we think we are. The gap is a lot smaller than we think.

Therefore, Small Change, I wasn't just making excuses. I was making the point that we are fooling ourselves. We might be better than Bermuda, but we're really not quite as far along as we think.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 10, 2011, 05:45:22 PM »
I still waiting to see footage of the game against Bermuda, but I doh need to see it to pass judgement.  We lose to Bermuda......daz all I need to know.    We are not any kind of caribbean giants this time around.  The quality is just not there.

Sure looks like it so far but lets all prayer you are wrong!
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 10, 2011, 06:05:47 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Mr8xP8L-pN0" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Mr8xP8L-pN0</a>
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline najee

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 10, 2011, 06:29:34 PM »
reading all the comment on the game again Bermuda it seem that  Trinidad and Tobago football is dieing a slow death...

Offline Anbrat

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 10, 2011, 09:02:09 PM »
reading all the comment on the game again Bermuda it seem that  Trinidad and Tobago football is dieing a slow death...

Dying a slow death?????

1]; } ?>