April 26, 2024, 03:39:49 AM

Author Topic: Soca Warriors rebound in style.  (Read 4003 times)

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
Soca Warriors rebound in style.
« on: October 11, 2011, 05:04:46 PM »
Soca Warriors rebound in style.

Trinidad and Tobago senior footballers bounce back from a 2-1 defeat to Bermuda 4-days ago to thrash Barbados 4-0 at the Hasley Crawford Stadium on Tuesday afternoon.

Speedy winger Lester Peltier got a hattrick for T&T and Hughtun Hector added the final nail on the coffin as the Warriors cruise to it's biggest victory thus far in it's 2014 World Cup qualifying campaign.

Final.

T&T 4 (Lester Peltier 7, 54, 62, Hughtun Hector 88) v Barbados 0

Teams

Trinidad & Tobago: - 1.Marvin Phillip, 20.Seon Power, 4.Akeem Adams, 6.Osei Telesford, 5.Julius James, 11.Kevin Molino (12.Kendall Jagdeosingh 75th), 8.Khaleem Hyland, 13.Lester Peltier (Yellow 35), 19.Keon Daniel (10.Hayden Tinto 46th), 9.Devorn Jorsling (15.Hughtun Hector 46th), 14.Stern John (capt).

Unused Subs: - 21.Jan-Michael Williams, 2.Clyde Leon, 17.Mekeil Williams, 18.Andrei Pacheco.

Barbados: - 1.Jason Boxill, 2.Barry Skeete, 16.Emmerson Boyce (capt), 5.Kimelle Burgess, 7.Carl Joseph (Yellow 22) (4.Diguan Adamson 25th), 8.Renaldo Marques (14.Dwayne Griffith 62nd), 10.Norman Forde, 9.Neil Harvey, 17.John Parris, 13.Ramuel Miller (11.Tristan Parris 46th), 18.Sherian Grosvenor.

Unused Subs: - 23.Bently Springer, 3.Jonathan Straker, 6.Louis Moss, 15.Kyle Givson.

Referee: - Raymond Bogle (Jamaica).

Venue: - Hasley Crawford Stadium.

Crowd: - 5,000.

Full report to follow.....
« Last Edit: October 11, 2011, 05:07:48 PM by Flex »
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline trini_stallion

• Hero Warrior
  • soca in mih veins, soca in mih blood...
    • View Profile
Re: Soca Warriors rebound in style.
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2011, 05:10:04 PM »
yuh done know! :beermug:
Soca in mih vein, Soca in meh blood
Soca in yuh vein, Soca in blood,
Soca in we vein, Soca in we blood,
It's a heart of love, can't deny soca, cuz its good fuh de soul...
Trinidad and Tobago jump up now!

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2011, 06:21:24 PM »

The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2011, 06:32:44 PM »

The moon in Trinidad looking big oui!!

Them police standing at the back look like they checking to see if any gang members in the crowd so they could arrest them under the anti-gang act for being members of the Soca Warriors gang boi!!   :devil:
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2011, 07:27:12 PM »
Yes we score 1 goal for every 1,250 fans! More fans, more goals  ;D congrats fellas (just :bs: 'ing)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2011, 08:14:02 PM »

Them police standing at the back look like they checking to see if any gang members in the crowd so they could arrest them under the anti-gang act for being members of the Soca Warriors gang boi!!   :devil:

If yuh only know pro boi
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2011, 08:20:14 PM »
Is gang an outlawed word in tnt...?

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2011, 08:45:51 PM »
Pro yuh away so long yuh ent know the difference between a police and a fireman  ;D

one of the 4 is a police

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2011, 08:52:15 PM »
Pro yuh away so long yuh ent know the difference between a police and a fireman  ;D

one of the 4 is a police
:rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2011, 10:07:26 PM »

one of the 4 is a police

Ok my bad! Ah watch the moon then spot the policeman under the moon then get carried away and describe the other 3 as policeman too without looking properly at their uniforms!
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Post Game Comments
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2011, 01:54:05 AM »
POST MATCH COMMENTS AFTER THE VICTORY

T&T head coach Otto Pfister expressed some satisfaction with the 4-0 win over Barbados on Tuesday and says T&T now have it in their own hands regarding qualification for the next round of the 2014 campaign. T&T now heads to Guyana to play on November 11 and again in Port of Spain four days later aiming to score two further victories in order to advance.

"I was pleased with the result. I had to change the team. We played the first twenty minutes under some pressure because of the loss to Bermuda but we came back well. We took twenty minutes to come into the game. We played a much better second half. We played the second half just like we do in training. The boys played with confidence, we played two touch football and overlapping on the right side with Peltier and also with Molino on the left side and Tinto and Hector. We were missing some key players but the performance today was good from all of the boys. I was happy with Stern John also. Okay maybe he is not one hundred percent, he is not fast but his personality in the field is very, very important. Now we have it in our hands with the remaining two games if we are to advance to the next round. Football is war and we have to fight. Next game we will have Kenwyne and Carlos and Darryl starts to train again tomorrow so we can have three more experienced players in the team" - Otto Pfister

Stern John (captain)  - "The boys worked hard and we got the result everyone wanted. It's not over yet because we have two games to win. I believe we are getting it right with every game. We needed to win big today and we got four goals. Now we will move on to Guyana."

Lester Peltier - "I was very focused for this game. I wasn't even talking to some of my teammates earlier today and they were saying that I was not even doin that but just focusing. It's my first hattrick for the country. A hattrick is good bu I want to keep doing well and today was just a bit of what we need to be doing. It's a while since I've seen the national team play this way like how we dominated in the second half and scored our chances. We have to work towards doing that a bit more and keep a consistent form in our matches."

Julius James - "For me I was delighted because we kept another clean sheet and that's always something to feel good about as a defender. We gave up two goals in Bermuda and we came into this match knowing we had to prevent the team from scoring and put away our chances if we were to have a chance of winning. Overaall i think the chemistry is coming along well and we will continue to work hard towards the next two games. All in all, we have to simply win those two to advance to the next stage."

Hughtun Hector - "This was an important result for us. I thought I had been putting in the hard work and I was given the chance to show that by coming off the bench in these two matches. I think once we play well and take our chances then we will always stand a good chance of winning games. Maybe we could have scored more in both games but we will keep on working and try to make things better in the remaining games. I want to succeed and so does the rest of the team."

ttffonline
« Last Edit: October 12, 2011, 01:56:17 AM by royal »

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Post Game Comments
« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2011, 03:58:47 AM »
Hear nah, ah so fackin ecstatic that ah feel like bunnin dung ah house!! not bc we advantage barbados , or bc guyana drew wid bermuda, NO!!! but rather, it's the fuss time i get tuh see all we talented players in one spot!!!

no mo clueless matha fackers like pancho and latas excluding all our boss players on that power trippin bullcock!!!!!!  no mo black list and no mo curry favor frenism backward behavior that kept our football stagnant!! just pure clean honest football, just the way i like it!  that's all!!

ah feel so right that ah goin an wake up meh gyul so she could calm meh down before ah jump out the window, bc it feels like i'm on an acid trip, that's how fackinnnn good ah feel! ;D

« Last Edit: October 12, 2011, 04:41:29 AM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Post Game Comments
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2011, 04:20:06 AM »
u a arse lol , but i like it. let go soca warriors. i hope at their clubs, focus on controlling the ball, passing and fitness.

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2011, 04:43:04 AM »
Peltier's hattrick punishes Barbados as 'Warriors' win 4-0.
By: Shaun Fuentes (TTFF).

Trinidad and Tobago hit back in fine four-goal  fashion as they completed a 4-0 victory over Barbados in their latest 2014 World Cup qualifier at the Hasely Crawford Stadium on Tuesday afternoon.

Needing to win to revamp their chances of advancing to the next phase following their 2-1 loss to Bermuda on Friday, the “Soca Warriors” got a welcomed hattrick from AS Trencin winger Lester Peltier (7th,55th, 62nd) and one from W Connection midfielder Hughtun Hector (90th) to move to nine points, one behind Guyana who got an 81st minute equalizer to hold Bermuda 1-1 in Hamilton. Ricky Shakes, who played in a friendly for T&T in 2006, was their scorer on the night.

T&T got the quick start they needed with Peltier’s goal on seven minutes. The player ran onto a ball knocked over the Barbados defence and placed his shot well past goalkeeper Jason Boxhill.

The goal was well received by the 3,500 odd fans at the venue and T&T looked set to have a go at their opponents. But the “Bajans” were not prepared to go down easily and roughed up the T&T players on occasions as they tried to unsettle Otto Pfister’s men.

At one point, in the 21st minute, Pfister rushed off the bench to appeal after Carl Joseph upended Peltier near the touch line. Jamaican referee Raymond  Bogle cautioned Joseph but maybe should have dished out a couple more in order to send an early message to the visitors who continuously used that approach as the half progressed.

Joseph had Barbados’ first attempt at goal, a snap effort from atop the box which went wide of Marvin Phillip’s goal in the 20th.

T&T maintained a fair amount of possession but did not create as many clear cut chances on the attack as they would have hoped for. On 31 minutes, defender Seon Power, usually solid, was robbed of possession by Ramuel Miller just outside the box but he dragged his effort wide in a hurried attempt.

Barbados actually forced two corners near half time, the last one being bundled wide of the far post by Neil Harvey.

T&T looked a lot more busy going forward on the resumption with Pfister introducing Hayden Tinto and Hughtun Hector into the team at the expense of Keon Daniel and Devorn Jorsling who partnered skipper Stern John in the forward line.

On 53 minutes, John’s ball ended  up in the six yard but Power’s connection only led to the ball going over bar from close up.

Two minutes later Peltier punished Barbados when he ran forward on a long ball played up and his presence allowed him to capitalize on a mishap with Boxhill and he made no mistake slotting home for a 2-0 T&T lead.

It wasn’t too long before John had a wonderful opportunity to triple T&T’s advantage when he was well positioned to meet an incoming right side ball only to see his shot denied by Boxhill’s legs.

Another well played ball for the onrushing Peltier saw T&T go 3-0 up. The Trencin man collected well and moved towards goal unchallenged before clinically hitting home.

T&T were now in control and mounting attack after attack on the visitors. Peltier went looking for goal number four, rushing into the box and leaving his man nicely before shooting against a defender.

Barbados still tried to pull a goal back, trying to forward when they could. Substitute Diguan Adamson shot into the side net on 84 minutes.

Moments earlier, Peltier played one for John who got around the advancing ‘keeper but ended up too deep and was unable to get good look at goal. He found Tinto but Barbados scrambled the ball to safety.

Hector then finished it off in style, pushing forward and cheekily chipping the advancing Boxhill for T&T’s fourth goal of the evening.

Post match comments after the victory.

T&T head coach Otto Pfister expressed some satisfaction with the 4-0 win over Barbados on Tuesday and says T&T now have it in their own hands regarding qualification for the next round of the 2014 campaign. T&T now heads to Guyana to play on November 11 and again in Port of Spain four days later aiming to score two further victories in order to advance.

"I was pleased with the result. I had to change the team. We played the first twenty minutes under some pressure because of the loss to Bermuda but we came back well. We took twenty minutes to come into the game. We played a much better second half. We played the second half just like we do in training.

The boys played with confidence, we played two touch football and overlapping on the right side with Peltier and also with Molino on the left side and Tinto and Hector. We were missing some key players but the performance today was good from all of the boys. I was happy with Stern John also.

Okay maybe he is not one hundred percent, he is not fast but his personality in the field is very, very important. Now we have it in our hands with the remaining two games if we are to advance to the next round.

Football is war and we have to fight. Next game we will have Kenwyne and Carlos and Darryl starts to train again tomorrow so we can have three more experienced players in the team" - Otto Pfister

Stern John (captain)  - "The boys worked hard and we got the result everyone wanted. It's not over yet because we have two games to win. I believe we are getting it right with every game. We needed to win big today and we got four goals. Now we will move on to Guyana."

Lester Peltier - "I was very focused for this game. I wasn't even talking to some of my teammates earlier today and they were saying that I was not even doin that but just focusing. It's my first hattrick for the country.

A hattrick is good bu I want to keep doing well and today was just a bit of what we need to be doing. It's a while since I've seen the national team play this way like how we dominated in the second half and scored our chances. We have to work towards doing that a bit more and keep a consistent form in our matches."

Julius James - "For me I was delighted because we kept another clean sheet and that's always something to feel good about as a defender. We gave up two goals in Bermuda and we came into this match knowing we had to prevent the team from scoring and put away our chances if we were to have a chance of winning.

Overaall i think the chemistry is coming along well and we will continue to work hard towards the next two games. All in all, we have to simply win those two to advance to the next stage."

Hughtun Hector - "This was an important result for us. I thought I had been putting in the hard work and I was given the chance to show that by coming off the bench in these two matches.

I think once we play well and take our chances then we will always stand a good chance of winning games. Maybe we could have scored more in both games but we will keep on working and try to make things better in the remaining games. I want to succeed and so does the rest of the team."
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2011, 05:55:07 AM »
Hear nah, ah so fackin ecstatic that ah feel like bunnin dung ah house!! not bc we advantage barbados , or bc guyana drew wid bermuda, NO!!! but rather, it's the fuss time i get tuh see all we talented players in one spot!!!

no mo clueless matha fackers like pancho and latas excluding all our boss players on that power trippin bullcock!!!!!!  no mo black list and no mo curry favor frenism backward behavior that kept our football stagnant!! just pure clean honest football, just the way i like it!  that's all!!

ah feel so right that ah goin an wake up meh gyul so she could calm meh down before ah jump out the window, bc it feels like i'm on an acid trip, that's how fackinnnn good ah feel! ;D

Please don't get carried away!!
The incompetent TTFF is still there with Oliver in charge & ready to $%^& things up!
Reserve that special feeling of celebration for when we get rid of that crew and replace them with folks who care about our football and know what they doing; just watch the players court case and cross yuh fingers for them to indirectly help us get rid of that regime!!

Our next match vs Guyana in Guyana is the crucial crunch game and will be like a war!!
Overconfidence from supporters & players with Controv's mentality could be our worse enemy at this juncture! If we lose to Guyana in Guyana then not much football for us to look forward to next year with that regime in charge!!

Don't forget that rumours have it that our T&T players when out shopping in Bermuda before our game against Bermuda and you see how we lost the game as a result! Overconfidence and cockiness will not get us anywhere when we are not even top of our group and only one team moves on to the next round!

Lets hope to beat Guyana in Guyana in our next match on Friday 11th November but I won't be celebrating and feeling too good about a victory at home over Barbados at this point!!
« Last Edit: October 12, 2011, 06:08:26 AM by Socapro »

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2011, 08:39:40 AM »
Hey Socapro that could be ah good name for a Calypso.."Policeman under de Moon." ;D

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2011, 12:53:29 PM »

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
T&T drub Barbados 4-0
« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2011, 01:02:55 PM »
http://www.trinidadexpress.com/sports/WARRIORS_WIN-131571018.html

WARRIORS WIN
T&T drub Barbados 4-0

By Ian Prescott ian.prescott@trinidadexpress.com
Story Created: Oct 12, 2011 at 12:40 AM ECT

Trinidad and Tobago's Soca Warriors set up a showdown with Guyana next month and also lifted themselves firmly back into 2014 World Cup qualifying contention after comfortably defeating Group B whipping boys Barbados by a 4-0 margin yesterday evening at the Hasely Crawford Stadium, Port of Spain.

A hat-trick from Lester "Corncurls" Peltier (7th, 54th and 61st) and an audicius 90th minute chip by second half substitute Hughtun Hector ensured that Trinidad and Tobago returned to winning ways, following their 2-1 away loss to Bermuda in a CONCACAF Zone Brazil 2014 World Cup qualifier last Friday.

Victory moved the Warriors to nine points from four matches.

Yesterday's result set up a two-match showdown with Guyana next month for top spot in the group. Only the top Group B team will advance to the third round of qualifying, where they battle Mexico, Costa Rica and El Salvador for two spots into the six-team CONCACAF final round of qualifying.

Yesterday, Trinidad and Tobago got the early goal they needed through Peltier in the 7th minute.

But the promise of further first half goals dissipated with time as the expected first half barrage never materialised. After the fast start, the Soca Warriors dropped intensity and allowed Barbados back into the match.

Possession-wise, the hosts were in charge for long periods of the first half, but still did not dominate the Bajans. It was only in the second half, when the Warriors turned up the pace, that further goals came.

Persistence was largely responsible for Peltier's opening goal, as he fought doggedly to hold off a tackle before pushing the ball past Bajan keeper Jason Boxhill.

Peltier had another chance in the 31st when stealing the ball from left back Ramuel Miller. Boxhill was woefully out of position, but Peltier looked for Stern John on the far side and the chance was lost.

Barbados' best chance resulted from a defensive blunder by T&T centre back Seon Power, who lost concentration and gave the ball away to substitute Diguan Adamson, who hit a woeful shot wide.

T&T head coach Otto Pfister was obviously not pleased and made a double change at the start of the second half, replacing Devorn Jorsling and Keon Daniel with Hayden Tinto and Hector, respectively.

Tinto's pace was instrumental as the Warriors upped the tempo and chances started to come.

First, Power had a powerful header saved by keeper Boxhill in the 54th, before Peltier got his second goal two minutes later.

Tinto was in the midst of the attack in centre field before putting a ball over the top to right winger Peltier, who beat the keeper and scored in an open net.

Two minutes later veteran John had the chance to put in another from the centre of the penalty area, but the keeper saved with his legs.

However, it was Peltier who got his third when Trinidad and Tobago counter-attacked with numbers and caught the Bajans thin at the back. The ball was played wide to Peltier who finished from inside the penalty area. Later, Peltier's pace gave him a chance at a fourth when he blew by the Barbados left back. But he over indulged, allowing the keeper to block his shot.

Hector put the icing on the cake when he chipped Boxhill from the centre of the penalty area for Trinidad and Tobago's final goal.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Warriors back on track
« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2011, 01:20:53 PM »
http://www.guardian.co.tt/sport/2011/10/12/warriors-back-track

Warriors back on track
...as Peltier hits hat-trick in 4-0 win

Published: Wed, 2011-10-12 03:48

Slovakian-based Lester “Corn-Curls” Peltier got his first international hat-trick while substitute Hughtun Hector added one as the T&T Soca Warriors got their stuttering Group B Concacaf Second Round 2014 FIFA Brazil World Cup qualifying campaign back on track with an unimpressive 4-0 victory over already ousted Barbados at the Hasely Crawford Stadium, Mucurapo, yesterday. Peltier got his first as early as the seventh minute and added second-half items in the 52nd and 64th before Hector capped off the afternoon for the host with a clever chip over Barbadian goalkeeper Jason Boxill. The much needed win for T&T came three days after a 2-1 loss away to Bermuda and sees the Otto Pfister-coached Soca Warriors, minus a few of its regular starters including captain Kenwyne Jones, improve to nine points from four matches three behind group leader, the ‘Golden Jaguars’ of Guyana which hosted Bermuda in a late match last night.

The Soca Warriors and Guyana will meet in their final two qualifiers next month, which are now virtually must win encounters for Pfister’s men if they are to stay in the hunt for a second FIFA World Cup Finals appearance after making their debut at Germany 2006. Going into the encounter, pressure was on the Stern John-led Soca Warriors to get a win and Peltier got the host the start it needed when he worked a one-two with Devorn Jorsling just inside the Barbados half, before he ran onto the through ball, held off his Bajan defender inside the 18-yard box and slotted into an open net after goalkeeper Boxill ventured off his line in an effort to close down the T&T winger options. Eight minutes into the second-half, T&T defender Seon Power almost doubled the lead but his glancing header on the first post from a corner was kept out by Boxill while John failed to convert the rebound.

Soon after, Peltier made it 2-0 as he ran onto a clever ball over the top from half-time introduction Hayden Tinto and after beating Boxill to the ball at the edge of the area, he calmly slotted into an open goal to calm the nerves of coach Pfister, who up to that point had a frustrated look on the bench. Soca Warriors stand-in captain Stern John, who looked way short of his best but still managed to play the full 90-minutes,  missed a golden chance to extend T&T’s lead when he fired straight at the feet of Boxill after being put through at the top of the 18-yard box by Belgium-based midfielder Khaleem Hyland as T&T looked to pressed home its strong start to the second-half. At the other end of the field, Norman Forde then had Barbados first real attempt of the second-half as he tested Soca Warriors goalkeeper Marvin Phillip from some 35 yards out. However, the T&T goalkeeper was equal to the task and easily collected the left footed effort.

By then, T&T was in full control and in the 62nd minute Peltier completed his hat-trick when he timed his run perfectly to collect a pass from US-based Kevin Molino and fired high into the roof of the net to complete a well worked counter-attack after the latter had broken up a Barbadian move just on the half-line. With the minutes winding down, Hector who had brought some much needed pace to the T&T midfielder with his introduction then put a seal on the victory as he collected a loose ball outside the 18-yard box and raced goalwards before chipping Boxill.

Result

T&T 4 (Lester Peltier 7th, 54th, 62nd, Hughtun Hector 89th ) vs Barbados 0

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2011, 04:47:51 PM »

Please don't get carried away!!
The incompetent TTFF is still there with Oliver in charge & ready to $%^& things up!
Reserve that special feeling of celebration for when we get rid of that crew and replace them with folks who care about our football and know what they doing; just watch the players court case and cross yuh fingers for them to indirectly help us get rid of that regime!!

Our next match vs Guyana in Guyana is the crucial crunch game and will be like a war!!
Overconfidence from supporters & players with Controv's mentality could be our worse enemy at this juncture! If we lose to Guyana in Guyana then not much football for us to look forward to next year with that regime in charge!!

Don't forget that rumours have it that our T&T players when out shopping in Bermuda before our game against Bermuda and you see how we lost the game as a result! Overconfidence and cockiness will not get us anywhere when we are not even top of our group and only one team moves on to the next round!

Lets hope to beat Guyana in Guyana in our next match on Friday 11th November but I won't be celebrating and feeling too good about a victory at home over Barbados at this point!!
You always comin tuh teef my head when i in ah zone eh, iz like yuh doh let ah man fantasize not even ah little. i cyar walk wid ah cloud over my head every single day yuh know, sometimes ah man needs ah wealth ah sunshine once in ah while tuh get the endorphins going.

as for the guyana match, breads my overjoyism came from the fact that all the players i cried out for when those two imposters masquerading as coaches was in charge (latas and pancho) is now back the the fray and contributing.

i'm under no illusion that guyana could definitely end our campaign, and even if we lose or we win, that's beside the point, i'm happy bc we have ah coach who has talent and recognizes talent, together with the black list bullcrap being finally behind us, now we could build again from scratch.

that's why i'm happy, and that why i was overjoyed. with all the bullsh!t going on, lets just hope he stays.  :worried:
« Last Edit: October 12, 2011, 04:58:19 PM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2011, 05:38:30 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/9eJ7AVw5NYI" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/9eJ7AVw5NYI</a>

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2011, 05:53:18 PM »
Highlights, its long, had alot of interviews in between. C highlights will be up later

Cnc3 highlights good as usual , game starts at min 2:45

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/8EmA4BfGg9s" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/8EmA4BfGg9s</a>

CTV

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/W7mQtMKknVo" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/W7mQtMKknVo</a>

TV6 (There is a longer version, ill get it tomorrow)

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/vdwPSoR3rXs" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/vdwPSoR3rXs</a>
« Last Edit: October 12, 2011, 09:00:48 PM by D.H.W »
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline jr sams

• Hero Warrior
  • Every time....all de time....true to form
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2011, 07:21:13 PM »
Love that chip from Hector...sweet too bad!!
well yes

Offline madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2011, 08:47:56 PM »
is there a way i can c the whole game on line

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 12, 2011, 09:00:59 PM »
Stadium empty boy.....only blue seats

Offline chinee boi

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2011, 09:17:33 PM »
Thanks DHW for the clips!  :beermug:

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #26 on: October 13, 2011, 04:24:52 AM »
Forde knocks 'poor' refereeing.
By Kern De Freitas (Express).

"Poor" is how Barbados head coach Colin Forde described the officiating in his team's 4-0 World Cup qualifying loss to Trinidad and Tobago.

In fact, the visiting coach felt really strongly about how Jamaican referee Raymond Bogle oversaw Tuesday's match at the Hasely Crawford Stadium, calling it "the poorest officiating I have seen in a long time…in international football".

Forde said: "We approached the game knowing that Trinidad had to win. Our game plan was to sit, just be patient and to counter-attack when we had the football. But right away we had a bad decision which threw our plans somewhat out of sync."

He also had issue with T&T's second goal, which was scored by right winger Lester Peltier in the 54th minute. Peltier finished with a hat-trick.

"The plan for the second half was to try and keep possession as long as we have," Forde explained. "As the game goes on once we didn't concede any goals, we're still in with a chance. Unfortunately, we conceded another goal in my opinion which should (not) have stood, and that was the end of the game there."

He admitted, however, that his team also failed to put away their own chances.

"Not only in this game. We have a big problem of finishing. We have not scored a goal so far in the four games we played. We have tried a number of strikers.

"But it's a young team," Forde added, "and we're building towards the Digicel Cup, so hopefully we will get the balance right for the next campaign."

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 13, 2011, 03:35:33 PM »
Furious Pfister / Keith Look Loy weighs in

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/zGQFZi5OAMs" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/zGQFZi5OAMs</a>
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

1]; } ?>