April 28, 2024, 02:55:03 AM

Author Topic: T&T Squad to Beat Guyana in Both Home & Away Matches  (Read 3610 times)

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
T&T Squad to Beat Guyana in Both Home & Away Matches
« on: October 11, 2011, 07:38:06 PM »
Phillip
Adams
Power
James
Edwards
Tinto
Birchall
Hector
Peltier
Roberts
Jones

John and Molino off the bench, Hyland or Leon for Birchall in the holding mid position.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2011, 07:54:32 PM by Controversial »

Offline madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: T&T Squad to Beat Guyana in Both Home & Away Matches
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2011, 11:05:41 PM »
Phillip
adams - power - james - edwards
          hyland - birchall
                Hector
Peltier                      roberts
              Jones

formation
4-2-1-2-1

birchall n hyland plays good mid defensive which will allow hector to be more creative in mid attacker then peltier n robert r the runner and jones d point man and distract opponents

on dead balls on the 18 - 25yards to goal both birchall n hyland can take the kicks and on corners both birchall or hyland can take them. this will allow kj to win balls in the air.

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2011, 11:08:18 PM »
Where Hoyte and Hoyte  ;D

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2011, 11:19:48 PM »
Where Hoyte and Hoyte  ;D

coming soon  ;D

check the next round thread :devil:

Offline Bianconeri

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2011, 12:35:16 PM »
Pfister was mentioning how Darryl got injured...broke his leg or his arm in South Africa on trial???
anyone can confirm??

he was pissed with the way the players agents and club owners treating the players.
he may have a pt. if they not even giving him any info.
who is the TT team mgr now?

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2011, 02:53:31 PM »
How Pfister does have men in practice and not sure about them, but alyuh not even in T&T and picking team. How that does work?
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2011, 08:16:40 PM »
According to these stats on the Fifa website, T&T has never lost to Guyana.

http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/preliminaries/nccamerica/teams/team=43920/index.html

We outscored Guyana 26-6 in all competitions. In World cup qualifying we won both legs and outscored them 5-0.

We will qualify for the next round for sure.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2011, 09:33:57 PM »
I dunno ... Shabazz as spoiler sets up an interesting equation. 

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2011, 11:13:52 PM »
Guyana not beating we no time no way. One time I sure. We could send Carapichiama Composite, is level cutarse for Geeyana
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2011, 12:06:36 AM »
Guyana not beating we no time no way. One time I sure. We could send Carapichiama Composite, is level cutarse for Geeyana

Boy the ignorance about the opposition does really boggle my mind yes.

Guyana did better than us in Berm.
If Guyana outperformed Berm. in 2 head to head contests - why this arrogance?

We can beat Guyana but best to have all guns firing. This is the closest Guyana has come in decades in terms of WC qualification - they will be PUMPED for that final game.

Counting out Guayana at home is like counting out Bermuda at home. Have we learnt that lesson as yet?

VB
« Last Edit: October 14, 2011, 03:06:35 AM by vb »
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2011, 12:17:19 AM »

Boy the ignorane about the opposition does really boggle my mind yes.

We can beat Guyana but best to have all guns firing. This is the closest Guyana has come in decades in terms of WC qualification - they will be PUMPED for that final game.

Counting out Guayana at home is like counting out Bermuda at home. Have we learnt that lesson as yet?

VB

We beating Guyana hands down. 3-1 Stern at the double.

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2011, 12:18:36 AM »
Guyana have di huge upper hand in this rounds.. di simple reason is dat they have the momentum going.. dey record in di last 5 games looking good ,dey believe in shabazz, they will go into the first game as though it was there last because if they win the first game TNT out..  also if TNT beats Guyana in Georgetown it will set up a really heartattack game at home. allyuh know how we does defend and we cya defend for no 90 minutes.... anyway this first game is huge huge huge..  everything is in favor of Guyana right yah now .. but I eh go gave dem no bligh.. Guyana good for at least 3 in there first encounter in georgetown..
war
Black Lives Matter..

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2011, 12:21:12 AM »

VB

how stern go score double, who place he taking, Jones? Stern warming bench for di nxt two games ...

war
Black Lives Matter..

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2011, 12:56:52 AM »

VB

:beermug:

Same ignorance/overconfidence help we lose to Bermuda in their yard! Some men here doh learn nah!!

Next game will be our hardest game in our group so far and if Guyana pull off a win they don't even have to worry about winning their last group game away to T&T, they will be thru to the next round as group winners!!

If we want Pfister to stay on as we head coach then we HAVE to win our next game in Guyana or else we are out and Pfister will be gone!!

This is not a game to be overconfident about and take for granted that we winning like what we did away in Bermuda - BIG mistake!!

We must start learning from our mistakes and stop being so cocky when we are not in a position to be cocky!
« Last Edit: October 14, 2011, 01:03:37 AM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2011, 03:09:46 AM »
Who was it that knocked out TT clubs out of the Concacaf Club qualifiers in Guyana?

A Guyanese team??

having said that - I say TT 2-1. I assuming we going full strength.

VB

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2011, 05:21:21 AM »
I don't think our players were arrogant or overconfident vs Berm. Otto still in hit or miss mode when come to selecting players. No preps before qualification. What allyuh expect. The clip vs Berm. show that if we had a couple of friendlies before hand(and we had the opportunties to do so) we would have beaten that side easily. WHen the guys say they confident that they will win, that just it. They have to go with a mindset of winning or stay home.

I hope they go in the game with GT confident to win. Nothing less. In a way I am glad they have the fire under they backside. They can't hope some other team loss or another team win in order to move on. They have it all in their own hands. Not Otto. No TTFF.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2011, 05:30:22 AM by Deeks »

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2011, 05:26:33 AM »
it have dis fella called ARROW ah tink he teef elan password :( be afraid be very afraid :nailbiting: :nailbiting:
I pity the fool....

Offline injunchile

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2011, 05:45:32 AM »
Shabbaz will pack the defence and look for the counter. The Guyanese players have been promised all kinds of goodies from their Govt. Great motivation to do well and in front of their home crowd will give it their all. Quality is quality and I expect T&T to win. If we cannot get out of this group we have no right to go to Brazil.

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2011, 05:46:48 AM »
I don't think our players were arrogant or overconfident vs Berm. Otto still in hit or miss mode when come to selecting players. No preps before qualification. What allyuh expect. The clip vs Berm. show that if we had a couple of friendlies before hand(and we had the opportunties to do so) we would have beaten that side easily. WHen the guys say they confident that they will win, that just it. They have to go with a mindset of winning or stay home.

I hope they go in the game with GT confident to win. Nothing less. In a way I am glad they have the fire under they backside. They can't hope some other team loss or another team win in order to move on. They have it all in their own hands. Not Otto. No TTFF.

The players should be confident, I expect nothing less. You have to have some bad mind no matter what your deficiencies are.

But it's the bold faceness on this board like we is something in C'bbn football.

VB

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2011, 07:07:52 AM »
My Team for Next Match.
                Phillips,

Carlos   James,  Samuels,

Tinto     ,Birchall,       Jaggy,

Hyland
                       Hector

Peltier                       Jones     

Subs - Jan, Stern, Jorsling, Powers, Peltier (if Roberts not injured), Daniel, Denzil, A Edwards, Clyde Leon,  Molino (if he didnt get raff by de Olympic team)

Score 3-1
« Last Edit: October 14, 2011, 07:20:12 AM by davidephraim »
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2011, 07:21:25 AM »

VB

oh gosh, well now we loss for sure.
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2011, 07:50:00 AM »
When will DR be back?  Where is he right now, back in Trini?

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 16, 2011, 09:53:36 AM »
The good thing is that TT knows full well that they must get a win,it helps when you know what you have to do and can plan your team selection and formation to suit.On paper TT should almost certainly start as favourites,Guyana dont have the players with our quality and 9 out of 10 times we should beat them.We most likely will be getting back some of our better players and the team seems to be getting into gear,especially after the 4-0 drubbing of the Bimmers.I am not bothered coz 2 wins seems more than a possibility,we have already made the usual slip,no more banana skin,dat dun gorn.

Offline Trini-Warrior

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 17, 2011, 05:09:30 PM »
From what I've seen of T&T v B'dos, we need all the big guns back v Guyana. Even though we score 4, not impressed. Still not compact enough to challenge any decent international team. Guyana strengthening with Brits and I think we should try also. Hector though looked a class apart and should be given every chance to be exposed and develop. Worried about Telesford at right back as he is not disciplined and consistent enough. Left back also is too slow and will be exposed by nippy winger. Hyland needs to show more and keeping the ball circulating. Stern out of shape bad and right now seems like baggage. Jagdeosingh showed brightly but needs to prove himself at this level.

By the way one of the best ball I see T&T play was a U23 team  I believe under Stuart Charles - real nice knock but needed killer instinct. Feel he should be in the national setup.

Offline madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 17, 2011, 07:52:29 PM »
@trin-warrior - u r a mad man, if u listen to the post conference with the coach u should know why d man was vex. he didn't have a full team in training and most of the players went for tryouts, but the team still do there thing, i believe when carlos, birchall and KJ in d mix, the team will b strong.

tnt will get better in there passing game. if u look at the 2nd game, i am convince. peltier is on fire with club and international. Hyland is now getting more playing time, and carlos too. Birchall is coming back from injury. so lets crossed our fingers for tnt.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 17, 2011, 08:08:07 PM »
@trin-warrior - u r a mad man, if u listen to the post conference with the coach u should know why d man was vex. he didn't have a full team in training and most of the players went for tryouts, but the team still do there thing, i believe when carlos, birchall and KJ in d mix, the team will b strong.

tnt will get better in there passing game. if u look at the 2nd game, i am convince. peltier is on fire with club and international. Hyland is now getting more playing time, and carlos too. Birchall is coming back from injury. so lets crossed our fingers for tnt.
Yeh, all dat is good an all, but this guyana team is not the same team we met in the degicel prelims yuh know. this team has the likes of ah few british born players and they seem to be a capable bunch, i doh know bout the rest ah yuhs , but i real scared!

we can't afford another slip up or else is out we go, and guyana look determined and up for the task, and so far they've been able to deal with bermuda with relative ease and they've manage not to squander any games. i just hoping that pfister has ah trick or two up his sleeve, bc guyana just needs one more win to clinch.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 17, 2011, 08:48:44 PM »

Yeh, all dat is good an all, but this guyana team is not the same team we met in the degicel prelims yuh know. this team has the likes of ah few british born players and they seem to be a capable bunch, i doh know bout the rest ah yuhs , but i real scared!

we can't afford another slip up or else is out we go, and guyana look determined and up for the task, and so far they've been able to deal with bermuda with relative ease and they've manage not to squander any games. i just hoping that pfister has ah trick or two up his sleeve, bc guyana just needs one more win to clinch.

:beermug:
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 18, 2011, 12:51:37 PM »
it have dis fella called ARROW ah tink he teef elan password :( be afraid be very afraid :nailbiting: :nailbiting:

:devil:

1]; } ?>