April 28, 2024, 11:49:08 PM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs Guyana Game (15-Nov-11).  (Read 16094 times)

Offline Spursy

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Willis Plaza Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the T&T vs Guyana Game (15-Nov-11).
« Reply #90 on: November 15, 2011, 05:40:21 PM »
Shabazz to Guyana team: "Let them win so I can eat a doubles around the corner without getting stoned"

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #91 on: November 15, 2011, 05:41:33 PM »
i was really hoping we would lose this.
Breds, sometimes yuh could be real outa timin yuh know.
lets just say we lost this game and one of the teams get banned by fifa just before the semifinal round begins, and they need tuh replace that team with one of the teams that played int eh preliminary round, who yuh think they would pick, more than likey the team that finished best in the rounds.

i don't propose losing no game, but rather take every game with the same urgency.

I wanted Guyana to buss 4 in tnt ass, after all they played a second string team and make us look like the shit taht we are and alyuh go take this win like it means something.

I am sick of Keon Daniel, Lester, Jagdeosingh AND the rest. I am not watching another tnt match.. and we cant.. remember no media rights? They have lost many supporters including me and that will not change for atleast a decade. Shabazz is a man that will never be forgotten as he plotted our downfall starting with the move with bleeder and then roberts. he masterminded tnt exit, lets hope he moves to Guyana to live permanently.
okbye.

Offline Spursy

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Willis Plaza Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: November 15, 2011, 05:45:17 PM »
bye to you. guess what USA have a great media guy and a top german coach with proper media rights, we get all the coverage in HIGH DEF on ESPN3 LIVE.

USA players play with heart and pride something tnt don't know anything about. Usa don't get trashed by shit sides that have a cricket ground as the main venue.

You stay and support them "so called" soca warriors as fifa properly wrote, but me? I wash my hands from the Carlos Edwards and the Lester .. Jadeosingh dem lazy bitches... no wonder no clubs will sign them.. they have no pride, no honor and no dignity..

Losing to Bermuda was enough, we didn't need to reach Guyana to know this.

If we wanted to run Molino and the rest of shithongs i named above we should of kept Latapy. Get rid of Otto why pay him for a job he isn't capable of doing.. wasting time and money.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2011, 07:40:49 PM by sHOTTA12 »

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: November 15, 2011, 06:25:00 PM »
:cursing: guess ah go have to be chanting USA USA USA for the Hex.

Daft at least it go ha man like Dempsey, Altidore, Buddle et al moving nippy nippy all over de field and looking like de average pro footballer should look:)

TnT football cyah worry me again...ah boy sHOTTA12 dey really get tuh yuh boy?? I feel yuh pain though :(
"Practice is the best of all instructors"

Offline Cowen

• Hero Warrior
  • Conquer without risk is to triumph without Glory
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: November 15, 2011, 07:21:32 PM »
redman, birchall tweeted he was heading back LA...yet he never mentioned anything about losing in guyana..jus said a comment about guyana being hell. Not sure if that was to do with losing or what
Birchall was excused to go back to LA since they have the cup final coming up....jah man could try to make nothing into something

Im sure he left after partying @ 51 on Saturday
 ::)
Attended Mad Mad University
Studied Madology
Obtained a Mad Mad Degree

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: November 15, 2011, 07:50:22 PM »
@ Just Cool OF COURSE ITS THE COACH FAULT. That bloody shithong start men who didn't deserve to be in the line-up, then proceeded to make first half changes ... then proceeded to make 2 more changes before 70 mins... what if a man got injured? we would of been playing with 10/9 men.

Get rid of this shit coach, way i see it we don't need any head coach, we not going anywhere not to mention OTTO is a complete retard, we still cant take corners or defend them, we still can't cross a flecking ball, we still can't take free kicks cmon... we don't deserve to be in the next rounds. Why continue to pay this waste of time coach?
i was really hoping we would lose this.
Breds, sometimes yuh could be real outa timin yuh know.
lets just say we lost this game and one of the teams get banned by fifa just before the semifinal round begins, and they need tuh replace that team with one of the teams that played int eh preliminary round, who yuh think they would pick, more than likey the team that finished best in the rounds.

i don't propose losing no game, but rather take every game with the same urgency.

I wanted Guyana to buss 4 in tnt ass, after all they played a second string team and make us look like the shit taht we are and alyuh go take this win like it means something.

I am sick of Keon Daniel, Lester, Jagdeosingh AND the rest. I am not watching another tnt match.. and we cant.. remember no media rights? They have lost many supporters including me and that will not change for atleast a decade. Shabazz is a man that will never be forgotten as he plotted our downfall starting with the move with bleeder and then roberts. he masterminded tnt exit, lets hope he moves to Guyana to live permanently.
Breds yuh direction yuh anger @ the wrong ppl, in case yuh don't know, it takes two to tango. i too have hard feelings towards shabbaz, but this wasn't his fault, though he moved like ah real turn coat playing both sides of the fence, he wasn't the one who dragged his feet tuh hired ah coach last minute to prepare for such an important tourney.

imagine right after the degicel cup was the right time to hire ah new coach, but instead they dragged their feet interviewing coach after coach , then they had tuh do ah screening, in all it took them six months to get ah replacement for latapy, while the team was inactive, and then when they do decide on hiring ah coach, they took another five months before they played ah friendly, so in all, eleven months of inactivity and 0 warm up games for such an important time in football, and you have the nerve tuh cast blame on the opposing coach.

now they going and suspend the football for another two yrs while others prepare for the WCQ, and in two yrs from now, they will scramble some local fella tuh coach tuh cut corners who will "prepare" the team for the degicel cup, then when they fail they will bawl and cry how the boys eh no good and how spinless they could be, then they will sit out another gold cup, while the rest of the region going pass we.

then we rating will drop even lower, then they will dragg they foot again on deciding which big name coach to hire tuh save their WCQ campaign, so they will break the bank and maybe bring in Rjkard or gulluet, and the same fackin thing will happen again, and ppl will bawl fire the coach again, then they will be bawling how they can't believe st lucia beat them and ppl will want tuh pull out their hair again and bawl bout they cyar eat sleep and f@ck.  ::)

so blame the right ppl, not shabbaz, not pfister, not kenwyne and the boys, not the fans! blame the true culprits!
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: November 15, 2011, 07:56:11 PM »
@ Just Cool OF COURSE ITS THE COACH FAULT. That bloody shithong start men who didn't deserve to be in the line-up, then proceeded to make first half changes ... then proceeded to make 2 more changes before 70 mins... what if a man got injured? we would of been playing with 10/9 men.

Get rid of this shit coach, way i see it we don't need any head coach, we not going anywhere not to mention OTTO is a complete retard, we still cant take corners or defend them, we still can't cross a flecking ball, we still can't take free kicks cmon... we don't deserve to be in the next rounds. Why continue to pay this waste of time coach?
So what do you suggest, we sit down with our hands in our lap until the degicel cup comes around? or we continue to work on the areas where we lacked by playing friendlies and ironing out the kinks, and have someone who knows what they are doing to be in charge of this to ensure that we rid ourselves of these bad habits?

what are you really suggesting kind sir?
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Jayerson

• Hero Warrior
  • Gunners for life
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: November 15, 2011, 09:01:45 PM »
Seeing the Irish go through to the Euros today, its what football is all about. Taking your place among the world's elite. You think you could ever see an Irish footballer playing without passion? I'm sick to my stomach with what has happened. Brazil was right in our back yard.

Offline theworm2345

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: November 15, 2011, 09:49:21 PM »
Seeing the Irish go through to the Euros today, its what football is all about. Taking your place among the world's elite. You think you could ever see an Irish footballer playing without passion? I'm sick to my stomach with what has happened. Brazil was right in our back yard.
Stephen Ireland...and yes today was glorious but not nearly as much as Friday (well for me at least  :-[)

Offline Savannah boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: November 15, 2011, 11:29:19 PM »
I'm listening to Vibe CT 105 fm at http://www.vibect105.co.tt/Vibe/ with commentary by Alvin Corneal!!

Also liming in the Chat Room http://guadeloupe.homedns.org/flashchat.php but no one else is there!!

Where are all the real die-hard T&T football supporters?!  :-[

Dey lining up to buy yellow jersey.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #100 on: November 16, 2011, 10:56:17 AM »
I'm listening to Vibe CT 105 fm at http://www.vibect105.co.tt/Vibe/ with commentary by Alvin Corneal!!

Also liming in the Chat Room http://guadeloupe.homedns.org/flashchat.php but no one else is there!!

socapro was wearing his yellow jersey during the 2nd match  :D

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: November 16, 2011, 10:57:46 AM »

Okay maccomere man, we will take your word for it!!
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: November 16, 2011, 11:01:12 AM »
Stephen Ireland...and yes today was glorious but not nearly as much as Friday (well for me at least  :-[)
Congrats worm, i saw your team made the euros. i wish i had ah second team to fall back on with genuine affection. oh well, no such luck, i'm stuck with clueless T&T forever amen!

PS: what happened to jon walters, is he injured?

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #103 on: November 16, 2011, 11:04:35 AM »

the biggest maccomere men on here is you and bakes, set of sw.net groupies jumping on men thread every chance you get   :D

Offline Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: November 16, 2011, 11:05:32 AM »
With this win yesterday, T&T extends its unbeaten streak at home to:

7 games (15 months).
Scored 24, conceded 3.
Not conceded a goal at home in 5 games.

Boy am I struggling to see positives these days...

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: November 16, 2011, 11:17:55 AM »

the biggest maccomere men on here is you and bakes, set of sw.net groupies jumping on men thread every chance you get   :D

I don't pretend to know everything and everyone's business like yourself!
I am a bit disappointed that you weren't successful in hanging yourself after the T&T game in Guyana!
Is like yuh not smart enough to even accomplish that so yuh now back on here posting more $hit!! :frustrated:

Lord please help us to get rid of the current TTFF regime asap and please also relive us of Contro at the same time or at least give him arthritis in his fingers so he can't type!!  :praying: This I pray, Amen!!
« Last Edit: November 16, 2011, 11:22:21 AM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: November 16, 2011, 11:19:11 AM »
With this win yesterday, T&T extends its unbeaten streak at home to:

7 games (15 months).
Scored 24, conceded 3.
Not conceded a goal at home in 5 games.

Boy am I struggling to see positives these days...

Keep the faith man, somethings got to give with this federation.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: November 16, 2011, 11:21:32 AM »

I am a bit disappointed that you weren't successful in hanging yourself after the T&T game in Guyana!
Is like yuh not smart enough to even accomplish that so yuh now back here posting more $hit!! :frustrated:

Lord please help us to get rid of the current TTFF regime asap and please also relive us of Contro at the same time or at least give him arthritis in his fingers so he can't type!!  :praying:  Amen!!

Eh allyuh in fackin love or what?? weh de MDCNT man, is all fackin campaign allyuh fackin up the board wid all this arsehole argument man, allyuh dun wid that unproductive behavior nah man, and lewwe talk the fackin football.  :pissedoff:

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: November 16, 2011, 11:26:01 AM »

Is like yuh not smart enough to even accomplish that so yuh now back here posting more $hit!! :frustrated:

Lord please help us to get rid of the current TTFF regime asap and please also relive us of Contro at the same time or at least give him arthritis in his fingers so he can't type!!  :praying:  Amen!!

Eh allyuh in fackin love or what?? weh de MDCNT man, is all fackin campaign allyuh fackin up the board wid all this arsehole argument man, allyuh dun wid that unproductive behavior nah man, and lewwe talk the fackin football.  :pissedoff:

What JC?!! If that is the case folks could say the same about us!!   :pissedoff:

The man always running behind my posts or calling out my name like ah maccomere man so the only choice I have is to call him out for what he is at every opportunity until he decides to leave me alone!!
It's his choice!! 8)
« Last Edit: November 16, 2011, 11:27:52 AM by Socapro »

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: November 16, 2011, 12:12:19 PM »
Pro, take it easy, i understand where yuh coming from, but yuh know what, if yuh ignore the fella he will have no other option than tuh stop, but if yuh giving him feed back it will never stop.

BTW, you and i don't engage in them kinda discourse, i cyar remember cussin you and i don't remember you ever using abusive language towards me, and  when i say abusive, i mean abusive  :cursing:. so no comparison bro, you and i discourse and most of the times we agree to disagree , but you and this bredder are always @ each others throats.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: November 16, 2011, 12:52:23 PM »
Pro, take it easy, i understand where yuh coming from, but yuh know what, if yuh ignore the fella he will have no other option than tuh stop, but if yuh giving him feed back it will never stop.

BTW, you and i don't engage in them kinda discourse, i cyar remember cussin you and i don't remember you ever using abusive language towards me, and  when i say abusive, i mean abusive  :cursing:. so no comparison bro, you and i discourse and most of the times we agree to disagree , but you and this bredder are always @ each others throats.

As I said he keeps calling out my name for attention and in truth I only abuse him for light entertainment because he deserves it and I get a laugh out of it!
Yuh know how much people does tell me when they read my replies to Contro how much it does make their day?! Ah friend even send me text the other day thanking me for showing him up for what he is!!

Yuh have to admit though that the man is hard to ignore cause even you does fall for some of his so called "intellectual " posts on various topics most of the time like if yuh does actually take him seriously!

Anyway just view any of my interactions with him as light entertainment and nothing more!
In other words if I cuss him its mean to be a complement!!  :beermug:
« Last Edit: November 16, 2011, 12:54:11 PM by Socapro »

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: November 16, 2011, 01:31:56 PM »
What was the rationale for the top teams in the group playing each other in the final rounds? I think this was a contributory factor in the outcome of being eliminated.

The schedule was definitely shit, but yuh cah blame dat.
It was the same in every group.
What was the rationale for the top teams in the group playing each other in the final rounds? I think this was a contributory factor in the outcome of being eliminated.

The schedule was definitely shit, but yuh cah blame dat.
It was the same in every group.

That's correct ... however, by the same token, my issue with it applies across all the groups. I'm not taking issue with it because our qualifying effort is dead. I think there was something lost by having the top seeds facing each other at the interval of mere days apart.

Offline theworm2345

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: November 16, 2011, 03:38:34 PM »
Congrats worm, i saw your team made the euros. i wish i had ah second team to fall back on with genuine affection. oh well, no such luck, i'm stuck with clueless T&T forever amen!

PS: what happened to jon walters, is he injured?
No he's fine, played well in the first leg in Estonia.  Not sure why Trap put on Cox yesterday rather than him but I think he's a great opton up front.  I don't believe in having a second team, put all my eggs in one basket but I do enjoy following all Caribbean teams of course.

1]; } ?>