March 29, 2024, 03:29:54 AM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs Guyana Game (11-Nov-11).  (Read 115085 times)

Offline Cocorite

• Hero Warrior
  • John 5:24
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the T&T vs Guyana Game (11-Nov-11).
« Reply #30 on: October 21, 2011, 01:01:11 AM »
Not going to lie, i thought maybe bermuda or barbados woulda put ah dent in guyanas hopes, but those two bum teams didn't even pelt ah scrape self.

TBH, right now i having nightmares of them beating us. the fact is i'm not truly confident, bc we weren't prepared for this campaign.

warner and camps dem sat down idly while these teams were getting prepared. yeh we beat barbados 4-0, but who's barbados anyway, after all, they loss to guyana as well.

i just hope pfister has ah trick ot two up his sleeve, ah also hope JLLoyd will attend this time around, bc we need all the help we could get.

Ah know wah yuh mean dread. Nothing is guaranteed in football and T&T in particular haven't demonstrated the kinda fight and "wanting it more" attitude you'd hope to see in men playing for Country, Pride, and themselves. Look at skillful men like Keon Daniel. That man could kill a long ball dead in one touch, has the vision to make the boss pass, but you don't see the hustle. Hyland=star boy, KJ=moody, Nobody claimed the leftback position, and generally the mediocracy they quick to accept. Ah know wah yuh mean, period. But As far as the last two games under lOTTO, it look like we might get lucky and win the Lotto. He seems to have them playing decent. So all is not lost.

T&T all D way.
Socawarriors Need A Winning Mentality

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 21, 2011, 06:56:46 AM »
shabazz that nasty asss...

So if Italy plays England in the Euros, then Capello should sell out the game?

How about if Manutd plays Rangers, Fergie should sell out the game.

What about Birchall in the game against England in WC 2006?? Should he have scored an own goal?

steups!!

Allyuh remember when there was the rumour of Nakhid helping Bahrain in 2005??

Shabbazz was there from the start! In fact, the reason why we so jumpy is because we didnt think that his time @ Guyana would have been so much of a success.

Remember, Shabbazz started working in Guyana when he was loaned there by the TTFF about 5 years ago.

ah love it!!
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 21, 2011, 09:22:43 AM »

What about Birchall in the game against England in WC 2006?? Should he have scored an own goal?

steups!!

Shabazz is not being unpatriotic, he is being professional and we shouldn't confuse the two!

Worst case scenario if Shabazz as head coach of Guyana is able to beat Pfister as head coach of T&T which will be for the 1st time in our football history then Shabazz would have proved his credentials without doubt as a decent coach and would have taught us a lesson that maybe we shouldn't be so quick to discard and underrate our local coaches for foreign ones!

For this game Shabazz has something to prove as does Pfister and also the T&T players have something to prove with regards to their quality as compared to the Guyanese players.

Hoping for T&T to come out on top both home & away but not taking anything for granted!
« Last Edit: October 21, 2011, 09:26:52 AM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 21, 2011, 11:20:19 AM »

steups!!

Shabazz is not being unpatriotic, he is being professional and we shouldn't confuse the two!

Worst case scenario if Shabazz as head coach of Guyana is able to beat Pfister as head coach of T&T which will be for the 1st time in our football history then Shabazz would have proved his credentials without doubt as a decent coach and would have taught us a lesson that maybe we shouldn't be so quick to discard and underrate our local coaches for foreign ones!

For this game Shabazz has something to prove as does Pfister and also the T&T players have something to prove with regards to their quality as compared to the Guyanese players.

Hoping for T&T to come out on top both home & away but not taking anything for granted!
Breds, yuh talking jealous emotional monkey talk! first off, shabbaz is the technical director, not the coach, secondly, if shabbaz beat pfister, that doesn't mean he proved his credentials.

all this dotish talk about local coaches and foreign coaches is dunce talk ppl! every body know that we local coaches has always proven to be the down fall of our football! bc these men does be on nepotism to the max! best friend, and curry fave ting does kill the football when ah local coach in charge! plus they are sub standard, they only know the mare basics!

i not under no illusions, yuh think you could compare derrick king wid yogi luv, even if king won ah home and away fixture against ah fella like fergi? them men didn't just take classes and become ah coach, dem men start from scratch and learn their craft properly, and then worked their way up from the small club level to big clubs and finally international, and they had tuh prove that they were worthy, it wasn't no fly by night occurrence !

allyuh really need tuh stop pro, and think about what allyuh really saying. allyuh must remember that tactical ability and skill is not the only thing that does make ah team prepared for ah tourney, it's also the state of mind of the players and the energy surrounding the team, just look @ france in the last world cup and that will tell you all..
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 21, 2011, 10:03:34 PM »

steups!!

Breds, yuh talking jealous emotional monkey talk! first off, shabbaz is the technical director, not the coach, secondly, if shabbaz beat pfister, that doesn't mean he proved his credentials.

all this dotish talk about local coaches and foreign coaches is dunce talk ppl! every body know that we local coaches has always proven to be the down fall of our football! bc these men does be on nepotism to the max! best friend, and curry fave ting does kill the football when ah local coach in charge! plus they are sub standard, they only know the mare basics!

i not under no illusions, yuh think you could compare derrick king wid yogi luv, even if king won ah home and away fixture against ah fella like fergi? them men didn't just take classes and become ah coach, dem men start from scratch and learn their craft properly, and then worked their way up from the small club level to big clubs and finally international, and they had tuh prove that they were worthy, it wasn't no fly by night occurrence !

allyuh really need tuh stop pro, and think about what allyuh really saying. allyuh must remember that tactical ability and skill is not the only thing that does make ah team prepared for ah tourney, it's also the state of mind of the players and the energy surrounding the team, just look @ france in the last world cup and that will tell you all..

I said absolutely nothing wrong Just Cool! Learn to be cool & stop embarrassing yuhself with your determination to always slight our local coaches regardless of what they say or do!
Listen to this Shabazz interview on Pfister's rant and open your eyes!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/-wnTcYmOlAA" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/-wnTcYmOlAA</a>

In response to what Shabazz said in his interview, I just listened to Pfister's T&T vs Barbados post match interview once again and must say that Pfister did make many valid points that are now being taken out of context!

So it’s quite possibly that Shabazz is playing clever mind games with Pfister here in the build-up to the crucial T&T vs Guyana home & away world cup qulification matches!!

Shabazz is correct in saying that there is way more pressure on Pfister winning those matches than on him!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/lim638v4MCk" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/lim638v4MCk</a>

Interesting, this upcoming Guyana vs. T&T game in Guyana on 11th November will not be just a war between T&T and Guyana to move on in 2014 World Cup qualification but will also be a war between both coaches local vs. foreign for respect from the local football fraternity!
« Last Edit: October 22, 2011, 12:57:04 AM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 22, 2011, 01:01:32 AM »
Eh socapro, weh you think, is just so ppl does get respect?? NO! respect is ah meritious return my friend, now show me where any local coach , starting from latas on back earned any fackin respect.

unlike you, i not in the bias flag waving BS, NOway!! not bc yuh from T&T yuh gettin ah bleigh from me, on the contrary, i'm honest and open, and is willing to speak the truth against my own parents if needs be, so who the hell is an island full ah ppl, 1.3 mil to be exact!   

in order for them fellas tuh get my respect they have tuh show me something special, not just show up with ah trini birth certificate.    no can do.   :shameonyou:
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 22, 2011, 01:11:24 AM »
Eh socapro, weh you think, is just so ppl does get respect?? NO! respect is ah meritious return my friend, now show me where any local coach , starting from latas on back earned any fackin respect.

unlike you, i not in the bias flag waving BS, NOway!! not bc yuh from T&T yuh gettin ah bleigh from me, on the contrary, i'm honest and open, and is willing to speak the truth against my own parents if needs be, so who the hell is an island full ah ppl, 1.3 mil to be exact!   

in order for them fellas tuh get my respect they have tuh show me something special, not just show up with ah trini birth certificate.    no can do.   :shameonyou:

Just Cool why don't you be cool as your name suggests and tell us what Shabazz said in his interview that is incorrect and does not command some respect rather than always trying to justify your narrow-minded negative bias against ALL local coaches?!

And please try not to create a new argument in your reply that  I was never arguing against in the first place!

Cheers  :beermug:

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 22, 2011, 04:50:39 AM »

Just Cool why don't you be cool as your name suggests and tell us what Shabazz said in his interview that is incorrect and does not command some respect rather than always trying to justify your narrow-minded negative bias against ALL local coaches?!

And please try not to create a new argument in your reply that  I was never arguing against in the first place!

You really have got to be kidding me fella! how could i take anything from what he said seriously, the man is ah utta moron!

every thing he said bordered on envy jealousy and xenophobia. IMO he didn't make one valid point, but instead tried to put ah plaster on ah sore foot, and i'm not being bias either.

he reminds me of my laventille cousins who had ah mega complex and hated us bc we lived in belmont, spoke proper, didn't cut school, took our school work seriously and listened to our parents. this is exactly what he reminds me of in this interview, ah jealous a$$ with ah brick on his shoulder.

yeh pfister's methods may have been off (and i presume it probably came out of frustration), but instead of taking the jammet woman cuss out approach, the local football community could've called for a private meeting with pfister and ironed out their differences.

but no, these ppl would'nt do that, and yuh want tuh know why, it's bc they doh really love T&T football, they really on self! that's why they taking this so personal.

this is the most ridiculous display of professionalism i've seen in ah long time, and i'm truly suprised that ppl like skeene and CO taking this approach to deal with the issue.

yuh want tuh know what really surprised me and drove me up ah mdcnt wall?  :frustrated: when ppl like shabbaz , skeene, and the football fraternity in T&T had absolute shyte to say in the media when warner was dragging T&T football through the mud, and i not just talking about 2006 WC incident, i'm going way beyond the present, and no one, still to this day has sh!t to say about jack warner and his methods of madness, and he's the absolute worst thing that ever happened to football on the twin islands.

this is why i hate trinidad with ah forkin passion! :puking: bc the ppl who runnin the show too fackin backward bias and xenophobic, and they would never reach 1st world status until they change that petty way they have. forget the tall buildings and the highways, IMO infrastructure don't make you a develop country, but rather excellence, efficiency and the dedication of the masses.  that's the formula for success.

that's why i love the germans.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 22, 2011, 02:43:22 PM »

You really have got to be kidding me fella! how could i take anything from what he said seriously, the man is ah utta moron!

every thing he said bordered on envy jealousy and xenophobia. IMO he didn't make one valid point, but instead tried to put ah plaster on ah sore foot, and i'm not being bias either.

he reminds me of my laventille cousins who had ah mega complex and hated us bc we lived in belmont, spoke proper, didn't cut school, took our school work seriously and listened to our parents. this is exactly what he reminds me of in this interview, ah jealous a$$ with ah brick on his shoulder.

yeh pfister's methods may have been off (and i presume it probably came out of frustration), but instead of taking the jammet woman cuss out approach, the local football community could've called for a private meeting with pfister and ironed out their differences.

but no, these ppl would'nt do that, and yuh want tuh know why, it's bc they doh really love T&T football, they really on self! that's why they taking this so personal.

this is the most ridiculous display of professionalism i've seen in ah long time, and i'm truly suprised that ppl like skeene and CO taking this approach to deal with the issue.

yuh want tuh know what really surprised me and drove me up ah mdcnt wall?  :frustrated: when ppl like shabbaz , skeene, and the football fraternity in T&T had absolute shyte to say in the media when warner was dragging T&T football through the mud, and i not just talking about 2006 WC incident, i'm going way beyond the present, and no one, still to this day has sh!t to say about jack warner and his methods of madness, and he's the absolute worst thing that ever happened to football on the twin islands.

this is why i hate trinidad with ah forkin passion! :puking: bc the ppl who runnin the show too fackin backward bias and xenophobic, and they would never reach 1st world status until they change that petty way they have. forget the tall buildings and the highways, IMO infrastructure don't make you a develop country, but rather excellence, efficiency and the dedication of the masses.  that's the formula for success.

that's why i love the germans.

I feel you in the wrong place yuh know i.e. website!
Yuh sure yuh eh hate yuhself too?!  :(

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 22, 2011, 06:16:14 PM »
Socapro, after all i out lined, this is the best you can come up with? if that's the case then maybe i am in the wrong place and should be on ah forum where ppl are more willing to open up and explore, instead of holding on tightly to ah failing culture that they're so proud of, and i can't for the life of me figur out why.

well pardner, this is ah huge world with lots to see and learn, and if you want tuh hold fast to one tiny whiny little obscure corner of it then be my guess, have fun. i will try my best to refrain from your post, and i ardently hope you do mines, since we're on different frequencies.   

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 22, 2011, 09:12:42 PM »
Socapro, after all i out lined, this is the best you can come up with? if that's the case then maybe i am in the wrong place and should be on ah forum where ppl are more willing to open up and explore, instead of holding on tightly to ah failing culture that they're so proud of, and i can't for the life of me figur out why.

well pardner, this is ah huge world with lots to see and learn, and if you want tuh hold fast to one tiny whiny little obscure corner of it then be my guess, have fun. i will try my best to refrain from your post, and i ardently hope you do mines, since we're on different frequencies.   

:beermug:

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Shabazz inspired by Guyana quest
« Reply #41 on: October 28, 2011, 08:20:40 AM »
Shabazz inspired by Guyana quest
FIFA.com

The first group phase in the CONCACAF qualifying competition for the 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil™ has reached the halfway stage, with surprise results few and far between. The big names in the six pools have been having things very much their own way so far, all of them, that is, except Trinidad and Tobago, who have found an unexpected obstacle in the shape of Guyana.

The last Caribbean side to have appeared at the world finals, at Germany 2006, the Soca Warriors find their status as group favourites under serious threat from the obstinate Guyanese, who lie a point clear at the top of Group B with two games remaining. And should the Golden Jaguars win their next match, at home to T&T on 11 November, they will complete one of the biggest shocks in the region for many a year. 

Sharing his thoughts with FIFA.com as his side’s date with destiny approaches was Guyana coach Jamaal Shabazz who, just to add a little more spice to an already enticing encounter, is Trinidadian born and bred.

The second coming
Shabazz is a well-known figure on the regional football scene. Having coached the Soca Warriors in two spells and taken charge of Guyana between 2005 and 2008, he returned for a second stint at the end of last year and has defied expectations by making a more than successful stab at it.

“I think the big difference this time around is the attitude,” he said, explaining Guyana’s sudden upturn in fortunes. “Unlike last time, the message has really got through. Maybe we don’t have the same talent as the region’s big guns but we’ve worked hard on being organised, professional and disciplined, and that’s what’s brought us these good results.”

Having worked hard for an opportunity such as this, the dedicated Shabazz is not about to let it slip through his fingers.

“I’ve done a hundred FIFA courses, and the things I’ve learned have filled me with the belief that a Caribbean coach can take a team from the region all the way to a major competition,” he explained with conviction in his voice. “Before, the idea was always to get someone in from Europe or South America, but this is my chance now to change all that and open the way for my colleagues.”

Given his origins, Shabazz could be excused for experiencing mixed emotions in the run-up to the potential group decider, though he insists his mind is firmly on the job in hand.

“It’s going to be a very emotional moment for me, of course it is, but it’s my duty,” he said. “I have a duty not just to myself but to Caribbean coaches in general. I have to put my emotions to one side and do it for the region. If I don’t, then everything FIFA has invested in my training as a coach will go to waste. It’s such an important time.”

A nation dreams
For a country unaccustomed to making the football headlines, victory over Trinidad and Tobago would represent a landmark achievement, one that Shabazz has been attempting to prepare his players for.

“The stadium’s been full for every game. Cricket gets more support from the authorities here but the people of Guyana love their football and they’ve got big dreams now. The time has come to take that step forward.”

Situated as the country is in the northeastern corner of South America, Guyanese football has its roots in a mix of cultures. A former British colony, it has fused Caribbean spirit with the style and rhythm of its geographical neighbours, as Shabazz explained: “I never tire of telling my players that though their background is Caribbean, they should take their inspiration from the South American style and express their talent, belief and passion at every opportunity.”

The Golden Jaguars also have a significant legion of foreign-based players to draw on, a valuable resource unavailable to them in the past. “We’ve got six lads in England who’ve got Guyanese parents and have decided to support the cause, among them our skipper Chris Nurse,” said the coach. “We’ve also got Leon Cort, who’s with Charlton Athletic, and a few other footballers playing in the USA’s second tier and in Trinidad and Tobago.”

Mention of the country of his birth diverts Shabazz’s attention back to the crucial November showdown and triggers one final reflection on Guyanese expectations: “Obviously the Trinidadians have got a lot of quality, but what we lack in resources we make up for in discipline.

“The pressure’s all on them if you ask me,” he continued. “We’re like Cinderella. She wasn’t scared and she just enjoyed the moment, which is what we’re doing. It’s been fantastic to work with this squad, with my technical staff and the people of Guyana, who’ve treated me like a brother. I won’t let them down, I can assure you.”

The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Cocorite

• Hero Warrior
  • John 5:24
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 28, 2011, 08:50:53 AM »
Shabazz trying a Fergie. Mind games! T&T should hit dem 4 in dey tail for talking nonesense. Show your quality T&T
Socawarriors Need A Winning Mentality

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 28, 2011, 09:57:31 AM »
Ehy...d cort brothers and ricky shakes hadda get some blade.

We hadda beat them bad...TWICE!!!

Nuttin for Guyana and Shabazz

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 28, 2011, 10:15:07 AM »

:beermug: :beermug: :beermug:
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: October 28, 2011, 11:10:10 AM »

I not confident @ all! dem fellas show me something that's all to familiar. allyuh stay there, all they need is one more win, that's it, and tuh tell yuh the truth, we may have much better ballers and ah top coach, but what we don't have is cohesion , and our defense is as shakey as ah mud wall. and that's where my fear lies, TBH.

Offline Arimaman

• Arima Compre
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 28, 2011, 11:39:41 AM »
That uniform is atrocious at best...yikes!!! 

In the words of Al Davis "just win baby"!  That's all we need to do.
Arimian to meh heart

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 28, 2011, 12:15:56 PM »
I hope people (all our players and supporters) realise how important winning our next match against Guyana is to T&T's immediate football future over the few years!

If we want our national football to rise up from its death-bed with a new lease of life then we MUST win our next game, no ifs, buts or excuses!!

This is why I would like to see the senior team play a friendly (even if it has to be against our U-23 team just back from Mexico) before we face Guyana!! Our team needs to be cohesive and playing ball and taking on numerous on-target shots at goal if we plan to come out with a victory against Guyana on 11th November!

We must not take this game for granted! The result of this game decides our immediate football future as a nation and continued Caribbean powerhouse!!

This is no skinning teeth matter!!!
« Last Edit: October 28, 2011, 12:22:56 PM by Socapro »

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #48 on: October 28, 2011, 12:19:49 PM »
those 2 wins are in the bag

men with little faith oui :shameonyou:

Offline King Deese

• BlackKnights15
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #49 on: October 28, 2011, 12:29:12 PM »
You know, of all the fairy-tale characters you could have chosen, you chose a female vixen.
Don't you know she gets done in the end by a Soca male, we don't care too much for fairy-tale. 
All this talk about you won't let them down, butterfly, nah, you sound more like a big bee,
you big water head clown.
There's only one Muhammad Ali and you ain't he. Not raised in Louisville but in Kentucky.
Funny thing is, you ranting and raving about Otto ranting and raving.
You look like a crazed Santa Claus misbehavin.
So when this is all said and done, huge water head clown
You should rightfully call FIFA back and refund them all that money they spent on you.
You did not deliver like you promised you would do.
Come November 11th we'll be in our fine display.
Not even Jack and Ollie can save you from your dismay.
Don't be besmirched your boys will be proud to be Cinderella-fella
Dressed up in their bright green and Cinderella yella
« Last Edit: October 28, 2011, 01:57:39 PM by King Deese »
I am the punishment of God...If you had not comitted great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 28, 2011, 12:39:15 PM »

Why don’t you shut yuh trap for a minute?!
Folks like you were saying the same thing before we faced Bermuda in their yard and look what happened!

Nothing is in the bag!! We have to fight like our lives depend on it for that win against Guyana in their yard on 11th November because I believe they will be fighting for a win like their lives depends on it as well!

All they need is one win in their two remaining games and they are thru to the next round with reward of house and land and T&T football will be practically dead for the next few years with folks like yourself on suicide watch as a result!!

Is fellas like allyuh does give our team goatmouth, seriously!!
Just hope our players doh have your same “game is already in the bag attitude” towards this game otherwise for sure we dogs dead!!

You must show a little respect for your opponents especially when they are in a better position than you are!
« Last Edit: October 28, 2011, 12:41:48 PM by Socapro »

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #51 on: October 28, 2011, 12:41:59 PM »

Folks like you were saying the same thing before we faced Bermuda in their yard and look what happened!

Nothing is in the bag!! We have to fight like our lives depend on it for that win against Guyana in their yard on 11th November because i believe they will be fighting for a win like their futute depends on it as well!
All they need is one win in their two remaining games and they are thru to the next round with reward of house and land and T&T football will be practically dead for the next few years with folks like yourself on suicide watch!!

Just hope our players doh have your same “game is already in the bag attitude” towards this game otherwise for sure we dogs dead!!
You must show a little respect for your opponents especially when they are in a better position than you are!

positive thinking socapro

i am not a pessimist and refuse to buy into the fear mongering that is being pushed for this wcq

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 28, 2011, 12:50:43 PM »

Nothing is in the bag!! We have to fight like our lives depend on it for that win against Guyana in their yard on 11th November because i believe they will be fighting for a win like their futute depends on it as well!
All they need is one win in their two remaining games and they are thru to the next round with reward of house and land and T&T football will be practically dead for the next few years with folks like yourself on suicide watch!!

i am not a pessimist and refuse to buy into the fear mongering that is being pushed for this wcq

Saying that the games are already in the bag is not positive thinking especially with lack of proper preparation! In fact such a statement borders on naivety and stupidity but then again that seems to be your trademark so what more should we expect from you?!
I will refrain from wasting anymore of my time, continuing talking out of your ass!!  :beermug:
« Last Edit: October 28, 2011, 12:53:37 PM by Socapro »

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 28, 2011, 12:56:27 PM »
My main gripe with Shabbaz is that all the Guyanese coach he is...he still employed in some capacity by the TTFF.

Coach Guyana, no scene...but doh still be a TTFF stooge. Cut yuh ties and go yuh way. He not professional.

I want a back four looking like this...

JJloyd   Hyland  James  Edwards

Yep hyland for power...he hold it down as first stopper vs Chelsea and the man look boss.

I ent want to see nobody else besides JJloyd in that left back from hence forth.

« Last Edit: October 28, 2011, 12:59:38 PM by Touches »

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #54 on: October 28, 2011, 01:25:43 PM »
My main gripe with Shabbaz is that all the Guyanese coach he is...he still employed in some capacity by the TTFF.

Coach Guyana, no scene...but doh still be a TTFF stooge. Cut yuh ties and go yuh way. He not professional.

Yep hyland for power...he hold it down as first stopper vs Chelsea and the man look boss.

I ent want to see nobody else besides JJloyd in that left back from hence forth.

your read my mind breds, literally

after the chelsea game i was thinking of hyland as a center back  :beermug:
« Last Edit: October 28, 2011, 01:28:11 PM by Controversial »

Offline de_redman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 28, 2011, 01:27:45 PM »

Jjloyd has NO CLUB!!! We don't even know when last he take a small goal sweat. Conditioning is probably way off...

Also remember Genk collect 5 from Chelsea. Leave Hyland in his normal position. Next thing we want to put Jones in de back because he was a defender at some point in time...

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #56 on: October 28, 2011, 01:27:50 PM »

Saying that the games are already in the bag is not positive thinking especially with lack of proper preparation! In fact such a statement borders on naivety and stupidity but then again that seems to be your trademark so what more should we expect from you?!
I will refrain from wasting anymore of my time, continuing talking out of your ass!!  :beermug:

you can't have a decent discussion for once in your life?

i guess that is expecting too much from you as well. once again the pot will be bubbling with some curry crow for you after we win :D

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #57 on: October 28, 2011, 01:37:01 PM »

Jjloyd has NO CLUB!!! We don't even know when last he take a small goal sweat. Conditioning is probably way off...

Also remember Genk collect 5 from Chelsea. Leave Hyland in his normal position. Next thing we want to put Jones in de back because he was a defender at some point in time...

since when is hyland a creative mid that has taken over the game?

the man is a holding mid/sweeper at best, he belongs in the back

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 28, 2011, 01:43:49 PM »

you can't have a decent discussion for once in your life?

i guess that is expecting too much from you as well. once again the pot will be bubbling with some curry crow for you after we win :D

Hey asshole, I want us to win in Guyana just like anyone else here!!  I am not predicting a lost like Just Cool but rather I am guarding against complacency that the game is already in the bag like you are dotishly trying to push! Unfortunately you are way too damn dumb to even work that out but what else can we expect?!

Offline King Deese

• BlackKnights15
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #59 on: October 28, 2011, 02:24:34 PM »
Oh yeah one more thing.
Maybe Otto was right about reporting agents without license
What he should do is report you for working for two federations
You trying to ponzi scheme TTFF like Madeoff
Everytime I see your rant and rave video you look like papa smurf
At your press conference don't say your team got rob
You don't wan't Laventille to know your name is really Billy Hoe Bob.
While November 11th is not your last
If you don't redeem yourself after that then that's your ass.
I am the punishment of God...If you had not comitted great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.

1]; } ?>