April 17, 2024, 06:09:29 PM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs Guyana Game (11-Nov-11).  (Read 115900 times)

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
Re: Thread for the T&T vs Guyana Game (11-Nov-11).
« Reply #240 on: November 10, 2011, 04:17:01 PM »
For anyone who has signed up to watch the game tomorrow on PPV, any issues so far?

the admin sent me a link to subscribe but it still doesn't work >:(
What doesn't work?  Were you able to create an account?  Did you pay yet?  Or is it just the actual stream that isn't working right now?

breds i can't even create an account bc the link is not working for me

Offline theworm2345

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: November 10, 2011, 04:27:20 PM »
For anyone who has signed up to watch the game tomorrow on PPV, any issues so far?

What doesn't work?  Were you able to create an account?  Did you pay yet?  Or is it just the actual stream that isn't working right now?

Try this

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #242 on: November 10, 2011, 04:33:01 PM »

Try this

it may be my firewall thats preventing the site

i will have to check, thank you for the link

i believe its audiovideoweb

Offline Guyanese-Baller

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: November 10, 2011, 04:35:13 PM »
Jamaicans never ever feel the need to "suck up" to any caribbean team when it comes to sports.

I feel like you're insulting me there brother. No need to. Respect is respect and (even though Jamaicans and Bajans may not have earned respect from Guyanese), the Trinidadians have earned our respect. Their players always compete (even when it seems like their administrators let them down) and we respect the contribution they have made to helping us develop our game, giving us a coach our players a league. More of our homegrown players play in Trinidad than anywhere else in the world. I'm sure more Jamaicans play/have played in Trinidad than Trinidadians have played in Jamaica.

As Capleton said "who do you think you are, we living in a small world..."

TT v GT is good for the game. We will war today and tomorrow, if Guyana wins, the country will celebrate like crazy but if Trinidad wins Guyanese will  accept it and say they were beaten by a superior team. No ego involved. We have nothing to lose.

Respect and blessings!
GB
« Last Edit: November 10, 2011, 04:50:01 PM by Guyanese-Baller »

Offline fitzinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: November 10, 2011, 05:16:33 PM »
Jamaicans never ever feel the need to "suck up" to any caribbean team when it comes to sports.

I feel like you're insulting me there brother. No need to. Respect is respect and (even though Jamaicans and Bajans may not have earned respect from Guyanese), the Trinidadians have earned our respect. Their players always compete (even when it seems like their administrators let them down) and we respect the contribution they have made to helping us develop our game, giving us a coach our players a league. More of our homegrown players play in Trinidad than anywhere else in the world. I'm sure more Jamaicans play/have played in Trinidad than Trinidadians have played in Jamaica.

TT v GT is good for the game. We will war today and tomorrow, if Guyana wins, the country will celebrate like crazy but if Trinidad wins Guyanese will  accept it and say they were beaten by a superior team. No ego involved. We have nothing to lose.

Respect and blessings!
GB
:beermug: :beermug:

Offline Raul

• Full Warrior
  • ¡Hala Madrid!
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: November 10, 2011, 06:01:50 PM »

Respect and blessings!
GB

TT v GT? Is Guatemala or Guyana (GY) we playing?  ;D

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: November 10, 2011, 06:17:27 PM »
GT is Georgetown. I always hear them Guyanese does affectionately call Guyana, GT.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: November 10, 2011, 06:52:03 PM »

Respect and blessings!
GB
Guyanese baller, don't mind dem Jkans especially RF, dem men would rather support and respect outsiders like the central americans or even europeans over their caribbean brothers (even though GT is in south america, we still consider allyuh our caribbean brothers, maybe it's ah cricket thing).

RF is ah perfect example of ah typical jamaican, he think that jamaica is the whole caribbean and they alone deserve all the glory, so let him alone with his back water ideas, we know who we are and what we are capable of, and we don't need no jamaican validation.

BTW, since when jamaica is the caribbean champs 15 yrs running? did i miss something. :thinking: bc i specifically remembered that T&T won about 8 caribbean cup titles to jamaicas five, and featured in just as many WC appearances, and made more hex than jamaica in the last 15 yrs, as ah matter of fact jamaica only made the hex once this last three WC qualifiers.

which reminds me, allyuh please don't let RF fack up this thread with the back and forth banter, let him be. i dun peep his scene already and branded him ah pure unadulterated jealous clown dog arrogant arse wipe!
« Last Edit: November 10, 2011, 07:03:14 PM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: November 10, 2011, 07:04:31 PM »

Respect and blessings!
GB

TT v GT? Is Guatemala or Guyana (GY) we playing?  ;D

Nah fam, GT is ah well known title exclusive to guyanese ppl. it's short for george town. :beermug:
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline reggae-fan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: November 10, 2011, 07:07:17 PM »
I'm sure more Jamaicans play/have played in Trinidad than Trinidadians have played in Jamaica.

There is enough footballers in Jamaica's 2.5 million population to satisfy the needs of the many clubs in the various leagues accross the island...from schoolboys right up to Masters...many a clubs in the NPL has profited significantly from sending players to England, Scandinavia....and even T&T...any club willing to pay a fee to one of the clubs in Jamaica for a player can have that player....once there is $$ to be made. On the flip side, arguably two of T&T's most celebrated footballers Russel Latapy and Leonson Lewis, and later on Irasto Knights, Micheal rosales and a few others played top flight football in Jamaica...

On another note, i've had a few Guyanese techers in high school, and throughout my 5 years of high school I've had no less than 4 classmates who were guyanes...very humble people.

Offline Bianconeri

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: November 10, 2011, 07:16:52 PM »
Hoping for a surprise answer here but......

is our most important away game of the qualifying stage so far going to be on local television?  :-\

Offline peetrock

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: November 10, 2011, 11:27:11 PM »
 :frustrated:we better get a point it too soon 4 my T & T SQUARD 2 get out of this WC .AH ONLY WANT AH  point so SHABAZZ could come home and get some real TRINI GOAL. WEN WE DONE WID DEM GT will stand for GETTING TAME. 

Offline theworm2345

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: November 11, 2011, 12:00:43 AM »
I'm not going to be around tomorrow even for most of the match as I've just had a bunch of stuff dumped in my lap so I'm posting this now one last time for anyone who wants to watch live.  I'll be gone all morning, watching the Ireland playoff from 1:45-3:45 and have to get all the aforementioned crap done before Saturday so if anyone has any questions for me ask before 6:45 AM Chicago time.  Otherwise direct all questions to the address below, he should answer promptly.

Guyana-Events-Live in collaboration with the Kashief and Shanghai organization is pleased to bring to you the 2014 FIFA World Cup Football; Guyana vs Trinidad & Tobago LIVE from Guyana on November 11th from 8:00 pm (7:00 pm EST).

Details below:
Event:      Guyana vs Trinidad & Tobago (2014 FIFA World Cup) - LIVE

Date:        November 11th, 2011.  8:00 pm (7:00 pm EST)
Click to Register:     http://www.guyana-events-live.com (refresh if it doesn't work initially)
Donation:                  $5.00 US (PayPal, Debit or Credit Card)

REGISTRATION FOR THE EVENT BEGINS ON TUESDAY NOVEMBER 8TH @ 5:00 PM

Register early  so as to avoid and resolve technical difficulties, should they arise. Please email  guyanaeventslive@gmail.com for assistance.

Once registered, use your registered USERID & PASSWORD to subscribe to an event.

Content is best viewed using Windows Internet Explorer and Media Player

MAC USERS - Click on link below for assistance with playing Windows Media content on the MAC

http://www.telestream.net/flip4mac-wmv/overview.htm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My own notes:
The quality on this site's streams is usually pretty good, either be equivalent to this or, if the national television is there, he will pick up their feed and stream that.  In the past he has not had any commentary and the sound is just crowd noise.  If that quality sample link doesn't work either try refreshing a few times or it is pretty much the same as this video between :56 and 1:34 seconds (though the sound is crowd noise and not that music).
« Last Edit: November 11, 2011, 12:04:54 AM by theworm2345 »

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: November 11, 2011, 06:33:02 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/x0KslYV-m18" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/x0KslYV-m18</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/CC3da-zQ8Q4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/CC3da-zQ8Q4</a>
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: November 11, 2011, 06:58:33 AM »
I want a early goal to sink Guyana ONE TIME.

From the time they collect a goal it go throw dem off and have dem panicking

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline Cocorite

• Hero Warrior
  • John 5:24
    • View Profile
« Reply #255 on: November 11, 2011, 07:25:11 AM »
Molino and Peltier scoring the goals later
Socawarriors Need A Winning Mentality

Offline socachynee

• Sr. Warrior
  • goals win games
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: November 11, 2011, 07:34:02 AM »
Birchie gonna score one tonight
Lets Go Fellahs, tame de kitty in Georgetown

Offline trini_stallion

• Hero Warrior
  • soca in mih veins, soca in mih blood...
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: November 11, 2011, 09:28:04 AM »
we warrios looking RELLL SERIOUS!!!!
even in the training video, de only man relly smiling is de Rolls Royce, but he always smiling!
KJ looked kinda cocky...buh that eh no scene cuz ah sure they guyana pussy cats been tryna get ah look at our preparations...and is ah given shabazz does be viewing de thread... :beermug:
Soca in mih vein, Soca in meh blood
Soca in yuh vein, Soca in blood,
Soca in we vein, Soca in we blood,
It's a heart of love, can't deny soca, cuz its good fuh de soul...
Trinidad and Tobago jump up now!

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: November 11, 2011, 10:15:32 AM »
Kudos to Guyana for taking their football seriously. You all moved from being training cones to worthy opponents in the space of two short years. The leadership and belief that transformed Guyanese football to this point is truly commendable, and a great example for all of us in the Caribbean. We Trinbagonians are just shaking off the misery of despotic ineptitude in football and are finally looking forward to a long lasting renaissance in the game. Big up to Jamal Shabazz for helping to open doors to T&T coaches beyond this country's borders.

Now that the niceities are out of the way.......I hope the Warriors crush Guyana mercilessly in front all they 15,000 fans, leave their players in tears and Shabazz standing cold, naked and shivering on the scorched earth  ;D

GO T&T!!!!!
« Last Edit: November 11, 2011, 10:17:39 AM by ZANDOLIE »
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: November 11, 2011, 11:19:58 AM »
Kudos to Guyana for taking their football seriously. You all moved from being training cones to worthy opponents in the space of two short years. The leadership and belief that transformed Guyanese football to this point is truly commendable, and a great example for all of us in the Caribbean. We Trinbagonians are just shaking off the misery of despotic ineptitude in football and are finally looking forward to a long lasting renaissance in the game. Big up to Jamal Shabazz for helping to open doors to T&T coaches beyond this country's borders.

Now that the niceities are out of the way.......I hope the Warriors crush Guyana mercilessly in front all they 15,000 fans, leave their players in tears and Shabazz standing cold, naked and shivering on the scorched earth ;D

GO T&T!!!!!
In his traitor boots. now this sounds better.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: November 11, 2011, 11:25:34 AM »
Kinda pissed off @ shabbaz right now, hope he gets ah beating of his life today and on the return leg even worst!  IMO this is ah conflict of interest, one minute yuh coaching the girls team and the next minute yuh on the TTFF board, only tuh run @ the first opportunity @ ah post on the GY national team.

IMO, this man should never go near our national team again, BC he's ah fackin mercenary in the worst way!   BTW good luck warriors, play 100% to the coaches instructions and avoid the silly mistakes, especially in the defensive third.  best of luck young warriors.    ah need ah win fuh meh earth day.   :peace:                 positive.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2011, 11:28:18 AM by just cool »

Offline Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: November 11, 2011, 11:53:57 AM »
Just my opinion
Shabbaz have some talent at coaching/mgt level, he has obviously helped Guyana.
The man is a professional, just like Sven Goran Errikson, Fabio Capello, Carl Brown, Bertille St Clair, Bob Bradley, Steve Sampson, Maturana, Beenhakker .......you get my point.
Its no fault of his the schedule has T&T playing Guyana, the man is a professional only trying to do his best. What u want him do? Roll up and say he sitting out these games?

On the other hand, if you were to ask me to comment on the fact that this murderer mercenary is still walking the streets a free man today after what he did in 1990 because of a legal technicality, then thats a whole different story. Only in Trinidad yes.

But this post is football not politics.

Offline Guyanese-Baller

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: November 11, 2011, 12:20:50 PM »
Greetings to all on this wonderful day!

I understand the sentiments but if I remember correctly, the Guyana Football Federation requested some coaching assistance from Trinidad and your TTFF sent Jamal Shabazz to help out for as long as necessary. They could have sent anyone else but for whatever reason, they sent Shabazz. Thank God they did. I must say that even though things were very bad for the GT team in the early days (no money for stipend, good food and other hardships) he took his job very seriously professionally and its paying off. Everyone in GT embraced him. Everyone treats him like family and gave him time and space to work. No one expected the team to mature so far so fast. Now everybody wants to come back home to play for Guyana because we still struggling but we have a good team and a great coach.

Your TTFF has not recalled him so you should not blame him for doing something that he sent to Guyana to do.

Respect and Blessings!
GB

Offline Spursy

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Willis Plaza Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: November 11, 2011, 12:43:30 PM »
what time is the game ppls

Offline Spursy

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Willis Plaza Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: November 11, 2011, 12:46:55 PM »
shabazz is ah bullaman

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: November 11, 2011, 12:49:18 PM »
We go have to put up money to buy Pfister ah portable recliner for Christmas.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: November 11, 2011, 01:06:02 PM »
Kinda pissed off @ shabbaz right now, hope he gets ah beating of his life today and on the return leg even worst!  IMO this is ah conflict of interest, one minute yuh coaching the girls team and the next minute yuh on the TTFF board, only tuh run @ the first opportunity @ ah post on the GY national team.

IMO, this man should never go near our national team again, BC he's ah fackin mercenary in the worst way!   BTW good luck warriors, play 100% to the coaches instructions and avoid the silly mistakes, especially in the defensive third.  best of luck young warriors.    ah need ah win fuh meh earth day.   :peace:                 positive.
        :bs: :bs: :bs: :waiting: :waiting:       

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: November 11, 2011, 01:08:27 PM »
ah need ah win fuh meh earth day.   :peace:                 positive.

Today is your birthday JC??!!  If yes, Happy Birthday!!.... :beermug: :beermug:
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: November 11, 2011, 01:09:51 PM »
T-4 hours and 51 mins to the start Guyana's destruction.....
:flamethrower: :duel: :challenge: :bringiton: :flamethrower: :flamethrower:
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: November 11, 2011, 01:22:06 PM »
ah need ah win fuh meh earth day.   :peace:                 positive.

Today is your birthday JC??!!  If yes, Happy Birthday!!.... :beermug: :beermug:

Happy Birthday JC....doh worry Stern goh get the job done.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

1]; } ?>