March 28, 2024, 06:39:39 AM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs Guyana Game (11-Nov-11).  (Read 115001 times)

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the T&T vs Guyana Game (11-Nov-11).
« Reply #660 on: November 11, 2011, 08:08:52 PM »
Bring in the U-23s with Eve in charge for the return game in T&T, I say so!!!!  :pissedoff:
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #661 on: November 11, 2011, 08:09:16 PM »
The sweetness is who score the goal eh!!!!! And man talking about Shakes wasn't good enough to play for we again.

OLIVER CAMPS TAKE THAT IN YUH FACKING CRAW!!! How you like your legacy now?

We get bull and we get bull hard. And we deserved every 4kin inch. Feeling gutted for the players and coach, but if they wanted it enough they should have taken it.

Whey c**troversial?

Now is time to argue about who should be we next coach. Mourinho? Wenger? ...or  Pep?

And the same useless pieces of shyte still minding the blasted store
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline Michael-j

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #662 on: November 11, 2011, 08:10:03 PM »
Bring in the U-23s with Eve in charge for the return game in T&T, I say so!!!!  :pissedoff:

good talk  :beermug: I second that motion

Offline kaliman2006

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #663 on: November 11, 2011, 08:10:06 PM »
As hard as this may be for forumites to read, it is better that they lost now. Sometimes, you really have to hit rock bottom before you start recovering and T&T football has been in freefall for a while now, 2006 WC being a joyful interlude. I remember when we used to rule Caribbean football; Now we cyah even make the final of the Digicel Cup.

We really have to go back to the grassroots and get some sort of structure going.

I know that most likely I will not be able to run the hundred meters in 13 flat anymore by time T&T football rights itself, but I know we can come back. I am willing to be in it for the long haul.

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #664 on: November 11, 2011, 08:10:24 PM »
Whey Cont and them big mouth boasting men who like to count their chickens before they hatch gone?!! 
is you blight we.

And how is that?!

I blight the team? Not men like you and the TTFF?! Yeah right!!
me what i do .

Same way you can accuse me with no logic behind it, I could accuse you!
thats makes no sense .
but u did it

Offline Born Again!

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #665 on: November 11, 2011, 08:11:09 PM »
Tonight is a very sad night for me. I have no problem with Shabazz coaching whoever but I will never forget July 27th 1990 and what he played a part in. That man should have been shot for treason for the part he played in that coup. But tonight we were sooo poor it was hurtful. So many free kicks. Good headers of the ball and terrible service on crosses. This is the legacy Jack Warner and Ollie Camps have left. But guess what. The present leadership of T&T is a bunch of nasty theives as well so he is at home with them. Leadership is lacking in T&T. This is what happens when you have no leadership. How many practice games did we have? We have no team and tonight as sad as it is PROVES THAT WE ARE NOW LOOKING AT OUR REALITY. I real sad. I have been following these fellas over the internet due to circumstances and really though we could pull it off tonight. Guyana were better than us. We never really looked clinical. Kenwyn is no Stern John in his prime. Supporting this team is not easy. Heartbreak, anger and gall to drink.  >:( :( :frustrated:

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #666 on: November 11, 2011, 08:12:29 PM »
whey contro :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:

yuh get stood up?  :rotfl:

nah I orn he case.......over confident fuuckka wouldn't shut up in d last few days a find he damn quiet

So Lefty, be honest...yuh was hoping we lorse so you could tell Contro to go f**k himself?  ;D ;D

hardly

but hubris is quality we need to drop in we interactions especially wit football and d ress ah d region
I pity the fool....

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #667 on: November 11, 2011, 08:13:14 PM »

Why we MUST MUST beat Guyana to get to go to the nex' rongs

1. For pychological health of a seriously morale-broken T&T.
2. In order to keep Pfister. Lorse and he will be sent packing as nobody would believe he is worth it for the bigger picture, beyond jess qualifying for hex  ....and is back to ... well ....Edgar Vidale & that ilk.
3. To prolong the hope of qualifying for World Cup as this supports the engine of the football industry.
4. To help keep alive the struggling Proleague that does have potential.
5. To help push T&T players to top form to get selected by Pfister, get caps, then get foreign trials.
6. To give incentive for the growing reformation movement that dreams of rebuilding the TTFF.
7. To get a chance to finally deal with Mexico & Costa Rica while we have Pfister & future strong defence.
8. Cause this might be the best chance in a while that is showing potential for a new breed defense.
9. T&T public is almost lost as fans and a bandwaggon to support is desperately needed b4 it's too late.
10. To heal the pain, demoralization, cynicism, loathing from decades of Jackula and Scampitinho.
11. To show that we can do it without these 2 cancers that many actually believed were assets.
12. To keep socawarriors.net alive.
13. To keep up T&T senior team rankings.
14. Because Marvin, Julius James and other stoppers to join, Hyland, Hector, Bleeder, Toussaint, Molino, Birch, Peltier, Roberts, Baptiste and de others deserve a run to see what dey could do.
15. We want to go to Brazil and let soca conquer samba. Guyana conquer T&T :-\
16. To give leverage to the Warriors to continue the lawsuit against Jackula, Scampito and Rodent.
17. To pave the way for the talented  under 22s to be groomed for the senior team.
18. To become Kings of the Caribbean again.
19. To feed the drive for Concacaf club qualification by W Connection, NE stars, Cali, TTEC, Jabloteh.
20. To prevent the possible end of T&T football as this could be the last hurrah before deeper strife.

Condolences to T&T. I felt the pain. One of the most painful days in recent T&T footballl history
I suspect the issues of  point #20 have come to fruition
Sigh.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2011, 08:27:29 PM by dreamer »
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline Jayerson

• Hero Warrior
  • Gunners for life
    • View Profile
« Reply #668 on: November 11, 2011, 08:14:24 PM »
Am I dreaming? Is this real? Will I soon wake up? And realise this is just a sick, crazy nightmare?

Offline Michael-j

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #669 on: November 11, 2011, 08:14:38 PM »
whey contro :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:

yuh get stood up?  :rotfl:

nah I orn he case.......over confident fuuckka wouldn't shut up in d last few days a find he damn quiet

So Lefty, be honest...yuh was hoping we lorse so you could tell Contro to go f**k himself?  ;D ;D

hardly

but hubris is quality we need to drop in we interactions especially wit football and d ress ah d region

I hear you brother :beermug:  was just joking about that comment though...I know you in this through sun or rain  :beermug:

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #670 on: November 11, 2011, 08:14:53 PM »
The sweetness is who score the goal eh!!!!! And man talking about Shakes wasn't good enough to play for we again.

We get bull and we get bull hard. And we deserved every 4kin inch. Feeling gutted for the players and coach, but if they wanted it enough they should have taken it.

Whey c**troversial?

Now is time to argue about who should be we next coach. Mourinho? Wenger? ...or  Pep?

zando.. the brand "on the field" was shyte and continue to be shyte! plain talk.. i eh see camps on the filed tonight

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #671 on: November 11, 2011, 08:15:04 PM »
I tell alyuh that T&T football eh going nowhere until Jack Warner apologise to Brent Sancho.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #672 on: November 11, 2011, 08:16:24 PM »
The coaches and them on here who say we playing rel ball and they never see we knock ball so, what ah tell alyuh. We don't create chances.

Scotland is the type of player we need.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #673 on: November 11, 2011, 08:18:18 PM »
I hear you brother :beermug:  was just joking about that comment though...I know you in this through sun or rain  :beermug:

yeah man doh dig nutten
I pity the fool....

Offline fatimarima

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #674 on: November 11, 2011, 08:18:33 PM »

I think thats a good idea....might as well use the game as preperation for olympic qualifiers
« Last Edit: November 11, 2011, 08:43:51 PM by fatimarima »

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #675 on: November 11, 2011, 08:19:17 PM »
I was now coming to post something along those lines elan re the 2006 players......this the karma coming back to bite we.  Jackula should have NEVER treated those players like that.....our football never recovered from that whole episode......karma is really and truly a female dog.......wow!!  I'm still speechless.....
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #676 on: November 11, 2011, 08:21:31 PM »
Trini_2018 yuh name chnage by now
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #677 on: November 11, 2011, 08:21:49 PM »

Whey c**troversial?

zando.. the brand "on the field" was shyte and continue to be shyte! plain talk.. i eh see camps on the filed tonight

true dat. as i said, if them fellas really wanted it they woulda take it.  but ricky shakes was on the field. smybolic (for me anyways) of the arrogance and shortsightedness of our admin. it starts at the top. that is why guyana PM was shaking shabazz hand. that is why guyana went all out to excite their fans. we don't even know who for sure who running our game this evening
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #678 on: November 11, 2011, 08:22:13 PM »
I was now coming to post something along those lines elan re the 2006 players......this the karma coming back to bite we.  Jackula should have NEVER treated those players like that.....our football never recovered from that whole episode......karma is really and truly a female dog.......wow!!  I'm still speechless.....

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: and to think people does lick up d shit JW does spew gladly.........he to damn quiet dese days..........kamla dem mobee givin 'im real pressure
I pity the fool....

Offline kaiser

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #679 on: November 11, 2011, 08:24:06 PM »

Whey c**troversial?

true dat. as i said, if them fellas really wanted it they woulda take it.  but ricky shakes was on the field. smybolic (for me anyways) of the arrogance and shortsightedness of our admin. it starts at the top. that is why guyana PM was shaking shabazz hand. that is why guyana went all out to excite their fans. we don't even know who for sure who running our game this evening
the corneals have been and still ruining ah mean running we football

Offline Born Again!

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #680 on: November 11, 2011, 08:24:44 PM »
In hindsight the arrival of Jones, Birchall and Carlos didn't lift the team at all. It's almost like they broke the rhthym we had in the last game. Jones is not a natural forward or a goalscorer. Never was and never will be. Although he is a brilliant header of the ball his touch is really poor and he has to work on his weaknesses. This is a real reality check! 11/11/11 The day we all realised what and where we are in this thing called football. The saddest thing is nothing ever changes for the better in T&T at the moment. Lessons to be learned....1. Don't accept corrupt leaders in administration. 2. Don't expect to reach anywhere without proper preparation. 3. Stop only talking and start acting. 4. It all starts with you. It's almost like the guys just expected to win without locking up shop and somebody actually scoring. Guyana knew this. Imagine losing two games in this group. BIG STUEPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline davyjenny1

• duaneoconnor-tt.com
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com
« Reply #681 on: November 11, 2011, 08:25:30 PM »
deep strife coming for T&T football
The difference between the possible and
the impossible lies in a person determination.

Your Knowledge is directly related to your potential income.
 http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com

Offline Born Again!

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #682 on: November 11, 2011, 08:33:03 PM »
Lastly. From now we all will have to stop blindly hoping that we could beat the region's teams without proper admin, structure, strategy and investment. The largest most glaring problems have absolutely nothing to do with neither coach nor players on the Soca Warriors. Imagine how painful it will be to see the rest of the qualifiers and WE ARE NOT THERE. I am sick to my stomach. Probably the last man posting tonight. Real tabanca.  :(

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #683 on: November 11, 2011, 08:34:32 PM »
Well is only strife, cussin', blood-lettin' coming for T&T football and for some people on this site. Recommend focus to be onwards mercilessly with de lawsuit against Jackula, Scamps and Rodent. Time to COMPLETELY clean house of the TTFF. There is nothing to hold back for. Bring the organization to it's knees completely possibly causing enough challenging of the T&T mafia, even if we were to lose membership in FIFA and apply back in  a few years.

Something must come out of this. Things happen for a good reason.
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline Trinidogg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #684 on: November 11, 2011, 08:36:48 PM »
KJ getting real lix on this form allyuh quick forget what happen in the caribbean cup we strikers couldn't even get us to the goal cup who would of fill in for KJ?

Offline Guyanese-Baller

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #685 on: November 11, 2011, 08:37:01 PM »
Hard luck Trinidad.

Heartbreaking stuff, right down to the wire, but somebody had to lose. Your goalkeeper was excellent tonight.

Guyanese will celebrate advancing tonight but will probably be sorry that it was at the expense of Trinidad to whom we owe so much in terms of development of our own football. At least you have the infrastructure, human and financial resources to come back much stronger and no doubt, you will.

Respect and blessings.
GB

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #686 on: November 11, 2011, 08:39:55 PM »
Hard luck Trinidad.

Heartbreaking stuff, right down to the wire, but somebody had to lose. Your goalkeeper was excellent tonight.

Guyanese will celebrate advancing tonight but will probably be sorry that it was at the expense of Trinidad to whom we owe so much in terms of development of our own football. At least you have the infrastructure, human and financial resources to come back much stronger and no doubt, you will.

Respect and blessings.
GB

*sniff*  *sniff*  *chokes up*.....*fighting back tears*  thanks GB....good luck in the next round..... :'( :'(  :'( :banginghead:   :frustrated:
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Small Change

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #687 on: November 11, 2011, 08:42:14 PM »
If was not for Marvin Phillips, the score would have been worse. It could haven been EASILY 4-1!!!!

Trinidad & Tobago's football is in a MESS!!

I have been saying all along and will keep saying, it, TnT needs an over haul. A new system, new people in the TTFA. Camps, Jack, Corneal, all have to go. How many times are we going to be using this same Anton Corneal in our football?? My goodness!!!!!!

A new regime needs to be implemented. The youths, the youths, the youths. Expose them. It may take years to build but we have to start from now and aim for 2022. Not even 2018. TnT MUST, I repeat, MUST have more professionals in the Top leagues in Europe and we MUST play more international friendlies. That is the KEY right there. Look the USA plays a top team every single month; every single international break!!! They lost to France today and they play Slovenia on Tue. They are always maintaining that international experience, whilst we Trinis guessing and then on match day, expect a miracle. We saying Prayers. Prayers are a waste of time.

It's a shame that TnT cannot come out of a group with Guyana, Barbados and Bermuda. Really and truly, sit and think about that. It's HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline reggae-fan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #688 on: November 11, 2011, 08:42:52 PM »
Hard luck Trinidad.

Still sucking up? Watched the game, your team needs further exposure if they are to do well in the next rounds...like the physical attributes of your players too, very strong, hard tackiling team....T&T has traditionally struggled against teams that can stand their grounds.

Congrats, good luck next rounds, but improvements needed in all depts. Surpising also that Antigua advanced ahead of haiti to Join USA, JA, and Guatemala in the next rounds.

Offline Dynamite Warrior

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #689 on: November 11, 2011, 08:47:03 PM »
KJ getting real lix on this form allyuh quick forget what happen in the caribbean cup we strikers couldn't even get us to the goal cup who would of fill in for KJ?

I aint understanding that either. KJ, Carlos & birchall wasnt there vs Bermuda either and we lost by the same score in the same way. I watched the game and i think the biggest problem is that we have no creative midfielder. Anytime the ball was in the midfield we would lose possession or take a wild shot. Sorry but hector, tinto arent good enough and Daniel didnt even try. His crosses were so soft you could wipe a baby's a** with it. Ill cut Molino slack because hes young but he had no impact on the game either. Im already looking forward to Matthew Woo Ling he should be ready in four years, at least i hope.

1]; } ?>