March 28, 2024, 10:13:26 AM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs Guyana Game (11-Nov-11).  (Read 115015 times)

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the T&T vs Guyana Game (11-Nov-11).
« Reply #690 on: November 11, 2011, 08:52:07 PM »

Still sucking up?

still a cyat?

Hard luck Trinidad.

Heartbreaking stuff, right down to the wire, but somebody had to lose. Your goalkeeper was excellent tonight.

Guyanese will celebrate advancing tonight but will probably be sorry that it was at the expense of Trinidad to whom we owe so much in terms of development of our own football. At least you have the infrastructure, human and financial resources to come back much stronger and no doubt, you will.

Respect and blessings.
GB

Respect and congratulations G-B. Guyana deserved this more than us and they took it. This should be the start of something good in Guyana football and a healthy rivalry with T&T. A stronger CFU is good for all of us 
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #691 on: November 11, 2011, 08:56:36 PM »
KJ getting real lix on this form allyuh quick forget what happen in the caribbean cup we strikers couldn't even get us to the goal cup who would of fill in for KJ?
Man acting like it have some goal machine waiting in de wings for we. Same men eh want Scotty, so me eh know who dey want. Some man hotting up de Pro League?

Offline reggae-fan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #692 on: November 11, 2011, 09:08:15 PM »

still a cyat?

Yuh notice the dude just whipped your ass and then come here to apologize for it?

Offline kaliman2006

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #693 on: November 11, 2011, 09:11:23 PM »

still a cyat?

Yuh notice the dude just whipped your ass and then come here to apologize for it?

Reggaefan, seriously why don't you just f%$k off to your forum. I am not in the mood for your s&%t tonight

Offline davyjenny1

• duaneoconnor-tt.com
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com
« Reply #694 on: November 11, 2011, 09:12:50 PM »

Still sucking up?

still a cyat?

Hard luck Trinidad.

Heartbreaking stuff, right down to the wire, but somebody had to lose. Your goalkeeper was excellent tonight.

Guyanese will celebrate advancing tonight but will probably be sorry that it was at the expense of Trinidad to whom we owe so much in terms of development of our own football. At least you have the infrastructure, human and financial resources to come back much stronger and no doubt, you will.

Respect and blessings.
GB

Respect and congratulations G-B. Guyana deserved this more than us and they took it. This should be the start of something good in Guyana football and a healthy rivalry with T&T. A stronger CFU is good for all of us 
        ZANDOLIE ! ah Drum rolling........ fuh yuh buh.. cork your ears it go sound more louder to you
« Last Edit: November 11, 2011, 09:15:51 PM by davyjenny1 »
The difference between the possible and
the impossible lies in a person determination.

Your Knowledge is directly related to your potential income.
 http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #695 on: November 11, 2011, 09:13:27 PM »
Surpising also that Antigua advanced ahead of haiti to Join USA, JA, and Guatemala in the next rounds.

No surprise to me at all.

Antigua has been playing as a team week in and week out for the past year in the USL against the likes of Puerto Rico Islanders, Carolina Railhawks, Rochester Rhinos, Montreal Impact etc.  This is just a step below MLS level.

No surprise to me whatsoever that they have qualified.  This is a well prepared, cohesive team that plays regularly together.  They will give some teams probelms in the next round as well.

Ironically, this Antigua team closely resembles the Strike Squad in terms of the sheer number of games they have played together as well as the live in camps, traveling etc.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #696 on: November 11, 2011, 09:20:04 PM »
Nex' world cup qualifiers we go be put in a group with Monsterrat, Anguilla, Cayman Islands and  ... T&T and trus' meh, with Jackulito, Rodent and Scampito's mafia friends like Watson and dem' pullin' de strings and controllin' secret TV rights, is hell we go geh to survive even dah group.

Sancho, and socawarriors.net, time to storm de palace now.
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #697 on: November 11, 2011, 09:21:33 PM »
Hard luck Trinidad.

Respect and blessings.
GB

Congrats & well done!!
Hope you go all the way!!
I feel allyuh could shock everyone and even make the Hex now if you'll keep improving!

Looking to get a Golden Jaguar jersey real soon!
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline kaliman2006

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #698 on: November 11, 2011, 09:23:01 PM »
Hard luck Trinidad.

Respect and blessings.
GB
Hard luck Trinidad.

Respect and blessings.
GB
Hard luck Trinidad.

Respect and blessings.
GB

*sniff*  *sniff*  *chokes up*.....*fighting back tears*  thanks GB....good luck in the next round..... :'( :'(  :'( :banginghead:   :frustrated:

Thank you GB; it's good to know that some foreign fans have class on a Trini forum.

I wish your team the best of luck in your world cup qualification.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2011, 09:31:46 PM by kaliman2006 »

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #699 on: November 11, 2011, 09:25:11 PM »
Nex' world cup qualifiers we go be put in a group with Monsterrat, Anguilla, Cayman Islands and  ... T&T and trus' meh, with Jackulito, Rodent and Scampito's mafia friends like Watson and dem' pullin' de strings and controllin' secret TV rights, is hell we go geh to survive even dah group.

As somebody say...I didn't see Jack or Camps out dey on de field tonight eh

At the end of the day, the players did not get it done....preparation or no preparation.  Is not like Guyana had more preparation than we.

We simply have NO HEART.  Period.

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #700 on: November 11, 2011, 09:28:39 PM »
Their effect was felt well OFF de field homeboy. OFF de field disease issues determined many on de field pathologies we saw.

Offline PATRIOT

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #701 on: November 11, 2011, 09:29:32 PM »
Bring in the U-23s with Eve in charge for the return game in T&T, I say so!!!!  :pissedoff:
YES! This should be the MO for the rest of the year...let's not forget that the Anthony Harford led Committee has $ponsorship $$$ running until year-end...this money must be pumped into the 2010 Olympic campaign... sad to see men like Carlos, Stern and Birchie play their last WC qualifying match for T&T losing to Guyana, after being part of a team that held SWEDEN 0-0 and England for 84 minutes 5 years ago ... time to clean out the TTFF... time for a REVOLUTION.... OCCUPY TTFF...

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #702 on: November 11, 2011, 09:30:50 PM »

At the end of the day, the players did not get it done....preparation or no preparation.  Is not like Guyana had more preparation than we.

And World Cup Qualification is all about heart and not just preparation!

The heart of a Warrior was missing out there on the field tonight!

Guyana on the other hand played like true Jaguars!!
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #703 on: November 11, 2011, 09:32:11 PM »
Their effect was felt well OFF de field homeboy. OFF de field disease issues determined many on de field pathologies we saw.

Dat is jes EXCUSES.

De majority of dem fellas playin big time football.  Absolutely we federation in a shambles....but is not like we playin a top tier team (no disrespect to Guyana).  This IS Guyana.  And we couldn't force de keeper to make a proper save whole game?

You could make all de EXCUSES you want sah...dis one on de players.

Offline PATRIOT

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #704 on: November 11, 2011, 09:33:24 PM »

It sure SOUNDED that way based on the commentary, Guyana just wanted it MORE than us and it all started with the "stone the builder named Anton REJECTED"..Shakes who wasn't good enough to make Cornmeal jr U-20 team years ago poison we tonite... God really doh like ugly!

Offline socachynee

• Sr. Warrior
  • goals win games
    • View Profile
« Reply #705 on: November 11, 2011, 09:37:03 PM »
oh lawd
no comment

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #706 on: November 11, 2011, 09:38:55 PM »

Palos, there was a time TT could have sent their socalled B team to beat other Carib teams. Not again. The writing was on the wall since we did not go to the GC. Proper prep. is essential for any TT team right now. Allyuh still have this notion we can throw some fellas together and go an play anybody. That team was good enough to beat Guyana. But they fall short because they were not prepared properly. I listening to the commentary and can.t believe to hear all the bad passe, bad crosses, bad runs, .......Look, new squad. Bring on the U-23/U20s.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2011, 09:40:41 PM by Deeks »

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #707 on: November 11, 2011, 09:48:05 PM »
Palos, there was a time TT could have sent their socalled B team to beat other Carib teams. Not again. The writing was on the wall since we did not go to the GC. Proper prep. is essential for any TT team right now. Allyuh still have this notion we can throw some fellas together and go an play anybody. That team was good enough to beat Guyana. But they fall short because they were not prepared properly. I listening to the commentary and can.t believe to hear all the bad passe, bad crosses, bad runs, .......Look, new squad. Bring on the U-23/U20s.

Deeks...was Guyana better prepared than we were?

How many practice matches they play?  They even get to play against India?

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #708 on: November 11, 2011, 09:51:55 PM »
OCCUPY TTFF I LUV ITTTTTTTTTTTTT
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #709 on: November 11, 2011, 09:54:17 PM »
Palos , I think you, yes somehow even you, need a crash course on de DEPTH of the sickness going on in T&T football. You are in denial and I worry about where your head is. I really worry.
Leadership starts not with Jones but leadership explains why ..

1. Guyana stadium so packed that men had to worry for de safety of Small & Big Mag geyyin' crush to deat' while only nutsmen in T&T stadium
2. Why No TV coverage and we depending on some guyanese refugee to give we a fleckin' internet feed
3. Leadership in your beloved-give-dem-a-bligh-TTFF explains why we have no games for preparation
4. Why the fight in de belly of T&T is nothing compared to that of Guyana fired by a all-ah-we-in-dis-for de-love-of-Guyana attitude
5. No radio station in T&T wants to be part of puttin dey money in de rotten stinkness of the "labass" that is seen with the TTFF business arrangements and the hopeless cancer that has spread through it.
7. I could go on and on, but today is not a good day for too much.

I dare you to find an organization as despised as TTFF in world football and find players who want to chance risking personal / family goals to give all fuh thankless country like T&T. Scotland realized it was a waste of time and said au revoir. Shakes said "fork allyuh and let me jump on a better more viable bandwaggon". Shabazz say fork allyuh, I going wit' Guyana.

Yeah, occupy oui.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2011, 09:56:40 PM by dreamer »

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #710 on: November 11, 2011, 09:54:25 PM »

Dat is jes EXCUSES.

De majority of dem fellas playin big time football.  Absolutely we federation in a shambles....but is not like we playin a top tier team (no disrespect to Guyana).  This IS Guyana.  And we couldn't force de keeper to make a proper save whole game?

:beermug:

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #711 on: November 11, 2011, 09:55:26 PM »

Deeks...was Guyana better prepared than we were?

How many practice matches they play?  They even get to play against India?

Palos, that is not the point. I don.t care about Guyana prep. I care about ours. We DO NOT HAVE the best players in the Carib. as we may want to think. Our guys needs the best preparation they can get in order to have an edge even  against the Caribbean minnows. After watching the clips against India, Bermuda and Barbados allyuh honestly feel our current aquad are regional(not world) beaters????

Offline kaliman2006

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #712 on: November 11, 2011, 09:57:47 PM »

Dat is jes EXCUSES.

Exactly! Yuh hit the nail on the head there with the part of your quote that I highlighted. T&T were abject in the final third and played too many hopeful long balls which were easily dealt with by the Guyanese defense.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #713 on: November 11, 2011, 09:59:43 PM »
Palos , I think you, yes somehow even you, need a crash course on de DEPTH of the sickness going on in T&T football. You are in denial and I worry about where your head is. I really worry.
Leadership starts not with Jones but leadership explains why ..

1. Guyana stadium so packed that men had to worry for de safety of Small & Big Mag geyyin' crush to deat' while only nutsmen in T&T stadium
2. Why No TV coverage and we depending on some guyanese refugee to give we a fleckin' internet feed
3. Leadership in your beloved-give-dem-a-bligh-TTFF explains why we have no games for preparation
4. Why the fight in de belly of T&T is nothing compared to that of Guyana fired by a all-ah-we-in-dis-for de-love-of-Guyana attitude
5. No radio station in T&T wants to be part of puttin dey money in de rotten stinkness of the "labass" that is seen with the TTFF business arrangements and the hopeless cancer that has spread through it.
7. I could go on and on, but today is not a good day for too much.

I dare you to find an organization as despised as TTFF in world football and find players who want to chance risking personal / family goals to give all fuh thankless country like T&T. Scotland realized it was a waste of time and said au revoir. Shakes said "fork allyuh and let me jump on a better more viable bandwaggon". Shabazz say fork allyuh, I going wit' Guyana.

Yeah, occupy oui.

:beermug:

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #714 on: November 11, 2011, 10:11:59 PM »
:thinking:
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline ProudTrinbagonian

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #715 on: November 11, 2011, 10:24:16 PM »
I fed up and disgusted.

Disgusted at:
TnT's performance; that they lost against Guyana; and moreso that people here congratulating Guyana, saying best of luck and well done....same passion as the footballers

Dey just kick us out the WC...I embarassed
blame administrators and federation all you want; Guyana should not be able to beat TnT on any day.  Look at the team we field!  Not the best but damn good and much better than them.

...We have 7 years, catch that, 7 years! till next world cup we MAY be in.
whey boy!

Offline davyjenny1

• duaneoconnor-tt.com
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com
« Reply #716 on: November 11, 2011, 10:30:06 PM »
Kamla lift the curfew too soon   :devil:
« Last Edit: November 11, 2011, 10:41:54 PM by davyjenny1 »
The difference between the possible and
the impossible lies in a person determination.

Your Knowledge is directly related to your potential income.
 http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #717 on: November 11, 2011, 10:39:04 PM »
I fed up and disgusted.

Disgusted at:
TnT's performance; that they lost against Guyana; and moreso that people here congratulating Guyana, saying best of luck and well done....same passion as the footballers
blame administrators and federation all you want; Guyana should not be able to beat TnT on any day.  Look at the team we field!  Not the best but damn good and much better than them.

when we held sweden to a draw with 10 men on the pitch, should their players have walked off the pitch without a word? Should their fans not have congratulated us on that accomplishment.

i'm left wondering why the same birchall who bled in his boots for us in WC qualifying in 2005 now has no passion. why kenwyne jones has no passion like he did in 2005-2006. why carlos edwards has no passion? is it because they are lazy?

Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #718 on: November 11, 2011, 10:44:01 PM »
I fed up and disgusted.

Disgusted at:

when we held sweden to a draw with 10 men on the pitch, should their players have walked off the pitch without a word? Should their fans not have congratulated us on that accomplishment.

i'm left wondering why the same birchall who bled in his boots for us in WC qualifying in 2005 now has no passion. why kenwyne jones has no passion like he did in 2005-2006. why carlos edwards has no passion? is it because they are lazy?

Birchy in particular looked a shadow of himself.  Keon stroll whole game.  Nobody save perhaps Hyland was willing to "get stuck in".

Only dem fellas alone could answer why yes.

Yuh watch Keon Daniel playing for Philadelphia Union and yuh watch Keon Daniel playing for T&T and is 2 completely different players....especially from an attitude standpoint.

KJ is captain and he eh knock down nobody in anger de entire game. 

Hyland, Molino, Phillips, and Julius James to some extent fight de game.  De ress was jes passengers.  Baffling in a must not lose game

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #719 on: November 11, 2011, 10:44:06 PM »
I fed up and disgusted.

Disgusted at:

Did you watch the game?

If you did you should have had a reality check and realised that Guyana DESERVED the win!!

We were lucky to not have lost that game by 4 - 1 rather than 2 - 1 to Guyana was it not for some great goal keeping by Phillips!

Congrats to Guyana they were the better team, played with more heart and deserved the win!

In sports it is the mature thing to do to congratulate an opponent who was clearly better than you and deserved the victory as Guyana was! They simply wanted it more than us and showed it on the field!

In fact you are the disgusting and immature one if you can't bring yourself to congratulate an opponent who was clearly better than you!
« Last Edit: November 11, 2011, 10:46:44 PM by Socapro »

1]; } ?>