March 28, 2024, 03:52:03 PM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs Guyana Game (11-Nov-11).  (Read 115038 times)

Offline Trinitozbone

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the T&T vs Guyana Game (11-Nov-11).
« Reply #750 on: November 12, 2011, 03:38:43 PM »
Trinidad and Tobago got what it deserved! I don't blame Guyana ! They see opportunities to grow and they took advantage! At one time half of North East Stars players were Guyanese and coached by Gally including Charles Pollard the current captain of the team and then when Shabazz  took the coach of Guyana wok he took over most of them! So you see where we are  and where they are?, we look for it! But say what Guyana and Antigua and Barbuda in let us give them our support for as far as they can go!

Offline dtool

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #751 on: November 12, 2011, 03:48:14 PM »

After watching the game..... Shabazz outcoached Pfister.... Playing Stern and Jones together is not coaching ....
Anyway congrats Guyana.

Offline ProudTrinbagonian

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #752 on: November 12, 2011, 03:49:27 PM »
That is the problem right there, men here like you still living in the past or should that be boys!

You could vex all you want, I will continue to say congrats to Guyana because they were the better team!
If we were the better team but were unlucky to lose then I would have held back my congrats but I have to face reality like a man and tell them congrats!!

Guess we have a lot of boys posting here on the forum who want others to join them in their immaturity! Vex all yuh want brother but Guyana was the better team!!
I saw the game and won’t deny what I saw with my own two eyes!!

Socapro, I eh congratulating no one for our poor performances.  If we could simulate the teams somehow, we all know TnT is a better team.  Guyana just cut we ass cuz of poor attitude and dedication..doh tell me Guyana field a better team.   Their best player is a Trini reject...

If we played our heart out and lost, then I will congratulate...but I am disgusted, disappointed and vex for that reason.  Guyana didn't beat us, we beat ourselves....

Futhermore, I will not support Guyana or any next team.....  That is my personal choice based on my own experiences and pride for my country...  Not immaturity, immaturity would be jumping on de next bandwaggon with a Guyana jersey. ::)
whey boy!

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #753 on: November 12, 2011, 05:29:15 PM »
Highlights

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/wcY-oAgahFs" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/wcY-oAgahFs</a>
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #754 on: November 12, 2011, 11:03:22 PM »
No I don't!! Plus ah think yuh need to stop minding my business and trying to tell me what I should and shouldn’t do!  Socapro.

You hadda be a real arse yuh know. Is who post on dis forum on de world wide web fuh all to see dat you going and buy a Jaguar Jersey but is I dat minding yuh bizness.  Fuh once ah send yuh ah serious reply and is de usual dotishness yuh does reply with. 

Looking to get a Golden Jaguar jersey real soon!

So who post what in red above? Yuh eh see you is ah cunoomoonoo dat want everybody to know yuh bizness.  How yuh coming out a dis one now Mr Self Righteous who always Wrong and Strong? Steups.  Later...Soca Problem or Soca Crapaud or whaever yuh does call yuhself these days in dem Guyanese Fete. Mr Counterfeit, go and play Militant and Eddie Grant all night long and see how many chune yuh come up with.  You is ah next Counterfeit Trini like Shakes and Shabazz. Go on...go and buy yuh yellow Mamaguy Jersey and get some Jaguar Print G-String while yuh at it. Yuh might jes get lucky in Berbice when yuh bend down to tie yuh shoe. Ah wonder how many hardcore Soca Warrior Forumites go join you and do dem kinda wagonist thing and spend dey hard core $$$ on a Jaguar Jersey.  To even think dem kinda thing when de wounds so fresh, is jes mind boggling. No wonder yuh like dat blasted monkey suit picture.

You need to get a life son!
Why what I choice to do or the amount of Guyanese friends I have bothering you so much?!

Why get so bitter because you can't control what I do or who I roll with or what jersey I decide to buy and wear?!  ???

Just control what you do and don't worry so much about what I do and maybe your life might turn out to be a little less bitter and a little more rewarding!  :beermug:
« Last Edit: November 12, 2011, 11:06:01 PM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #755 on: November 12, 2011, 11:12:36 PM »
Trinidad and Tobago got what it deserved! I don't blame Guyana ! They see opportunities to grow and they took advantage! At one time half of North East Stars players were Guyanese and coached by Gally including Charles Pollard the current captain of the team and then when Shabazz  took the coach of Guyana wok he took over most of them! So you see where we are  and where they are?, we look for it! But say what Guyana and Antigua and Barbuda in let us give them our support for as far as they can go!

:beermug:
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #756 on: November 12, 2011, 11:21:22 PM »
That is the problem right there, men here like you still living in the past or should that be boys!

You could vex all you want, I will continue to say congrats to Guyana because they were the better team!
If we were the better team but were unlucky to lose then I would have held back my congrats but I have to face reality like a man and tell them congrats!!

Guess we have a lot of boys posting here on the forum who want others to join them in their immaturity! Vex all yuh want brother but Guyana was the better team!!
I saw the game and won’t deny what I saw with my own two eyes!!

Socapro, I eh congratulating no one for our poor performances.  If we could simulate the teams somehow, we all know TnT is a better team.  Guyana just cut we ass cuz of poor attitude and dedication..doh tell me Guyana field a better team.   Their best player is a Trini reject...

If we played our heart out and lost, then I will congratulate...but I am disgusted, disappointed and vex for that reason.  Guyana didn't beat us, we beat ourselves....

Futhermore, I will not support Guyana or any next team.....  That is my personal choice based on my own experiences and pride for my country...  Not immaturity, immaturity would be jumping on de next bandwaggon with a Guyana jersey. ::)

Don't tell me that some folks here are so illiterate and insecure that they can't understand that if I now decide to support Guyana in their quest to make it from the next round into the Hex and then again if they get that far in their quest to make it to their first ever World Cup, that it does not mean I no longer support the progress of T&T football!

I can't believe some men here are really this illiterate and insecure but I guess each man to their own!

Common sense and intelligence is not really as common as one might think!   ::)
« Last Edit: November 13, 2011, 12:16:59 AM by Socapro »

Offline Spursy

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Willis Plaza Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #757 on: November 12, 2011, 11:33:38 PM »
sry but our coach messed up by starting the wrong men. Lester, Molino, Hyland and Edwards should not of started. it was clear from the warm up videos that something was wrong with carlos edwards. i thought birch was doing ok not sure why he take of a man that can score with xp/ strong work ethics and defensive qualities in the offensive half of the pitch... we playing away, our strat should of been a conservative one.. that means.... defensively with a counter attack not going out gunz blazing, we didn't play smart.

i hadda say otto let that man get under his skin and there is possible reasons why otto stooped to his level as well as understand.

Few things that still hasn't changed:
We still don't know who should take free kicks..
We still can't take corners.
We still can't defend corners
We still with the long ball crap
We still can't defend properly
We still having problems finishing
We still have problems keeping the ball
We still second to 50% of the balls
And most importantly, we still don't know how to come back from a team that scored first.

I expected more experience to show in the squad, it all went wrong and we haven't look the same without Roberts up front.
Top coaches don't make first half changes to squads.
Top coaches don't double sub in desperation.
Top coaches always keep 1 sub incase a man get injured.
Top coaches rarely gambles with class and players safety over results.

I am no top coach but i've watched top coaches in action most of my life. It's my thing :)

Oh and Guyana still bloody sucks,
They look retarded in yellow,
The stadium looks crappy
They remind me of an Amerindian Tribe
I am certainly not supporting them, infact Go CRC, MEX and even El Salvador!
Oh and one last thing.... That Suriname referee have ah guyanesse wife.. check de wiki on that bitch.

Once we hit GuYANA atleast 12 goals in the return leg I mite feel better.

Almost forgot.. That Ricky Shakes guy never had a chance over Lester, Jones, Roberts and even Stern under any head coach of any country and in any club.

One person is to be blamed for our failure and that is the head coach although I like him and understand his situation he didn't show the class we needed from him.

golden jaguars my arse.. more like Copper Arawaks.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2011, 11:50:12 PM by sHOTTA12 »

Offline davyjenny1

• duaneoconnor-tt.com
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com
« Reply #758 on: November 13, 2011, 12:46:51 AM »
Few things that still hasn't changed:
We still don't know who should take free kicks..
We still can't take corners.
We still can't defend corners
We still with the long ball crap
We still can't defend properly
We still having problems finishing
We still have problems keeping the ball
We still second to 50% of the balls
And most importantly, we still don't know how to come back from a team that scored first.

Almost forgot.. That Ricky Shakes guy never had a chance over Lester, Jones, Roberts and even Stern under any head coach of any country and in any club.

One person is to be blamed for our failure and that is the head coach although I like him and understand his situation he didn't show the class we needed from him.

I totally agree with this part of your comment :applause: :applause:
The difference between the possible and
the impossible lies in a person determination.

Your Knowledge is directly related to your potential income.
 http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com

Offline Savannah boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #759 on: November 13, 2011, 12:54:24 AM »
Why what I choice to do or the amount of Guyanese friends I have bothering you so much?!

Why get so bitter because you can't control what I do or who I roll with or what jersey I decide to buy and wear?!  ???

Just control what you do and don't worry so much about what I do and maybe your life might turn out to be a little less bitter and a little more rewarding!  :beermug:

Soca Pro yuh is a Golden Jaguar Wagonist!!! Yuh showing yuh true colours or spots I dare say. Me eh have no confused, counterfeit loyalties papa. Ah still proud of de Red, White and Black forever. Team Jersey, ah go switch allegiance. National Jersey from foreign, yuh hadda kill meh to put dem thing on meh back and trust meh I eh de only forumite dat feel so. Ah know yuh have ah three lions kit in yuh closet somewhere with a Reggae Boyz Shirt too, so go ahead and add de Yellow Jags to yuh Collection.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2011, 12:58:19 AM by Savannah boy »

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #760 on: November 13, 2011, 01:02:00 AM »

Soca Pro yuh is a Golden Jaguar Wagonist!!! Yuh showing yuh true colours or spots I dare say. Me eh have no confused, counterfeit loyalties papa. Ah still proud of de Red, White and Black forever. Team Jersey, ah go switch allegiance. National Jersey from foreign, yuh hadda kill meh to put dem thing on meh back and trust meh I eh de only forumite dat feel so. Ah know yuh have ah three lions kit in yuh closet somewhere with a Reggae Boyz Shirt too, so go ahead and add de Yellow Jags to yuh Collection.

Yuh still need to get ah life!!
Why whatever jersey you imagine I have in my closet to wear have to bother you so much!!
Yuh is a macomere man or what?!  ???
« Last Edit: November 13, 2011, 01:15:59 AM by Socapro »

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Road to Rio ends as T&T lose 2-1 to Guyana
« Reply #761 on: November 13, 2011, 02:14:52 AM »
http://www.trinidadexpress.com/sports/WARRIORS_OUT-133756568.html

WARRIORS OUT
Road to Rio ends as T&T lose 2-1 to Guyana

By Ian Prescott Providence, Guyana
Story Created: Nov 12, 2011 at 11:41 PM ECT

It was a popular theme after Guyana's Golden Jaguars won 2-1 at the Providence National Stadium, Guyana on Friday night, and at the same time knocked Trinidad and Tobago out of the race to qualify for the Brazil 2014 FIFA World Cup.

"This is our time," Guyana's Trinidadian coach Jamaal Shabazz said. "It was important that Guyana win this game. This is Guyana's time."

Carnival-like celebrations erupted as a packed stadium celebrated Guyana's first victory in some 60 years over Trinidad and Tobago. And as the Golden Jaguars made their way back to their base at the Radisson Hotel, Georgetown, everywhere crowds gathered to celebrate the great achievement of Guyana reaching the third round of World Cup CONCACAF Zone qualifying for the first time.

"This is the biggest thing to ever happen to Guyana football," team manager Mark Xavier declared. "I might wake up in the morning and not believe that this has happened."

T&T's Soca Warriors are probably also still wondering what happened as well.

England-born Ricky Shakes, a Trinidad and Tobago reject, put his new compatriots on the road to victory in the tenth minute when putting a powerful right-footed volley onto a ball which defender Seon Power failed to properly head clear.

And after withstanding some second-half pressure from T&T, another Englishman, Leon Cort, cemented Guyana's victory in the 81st when taking a ball over the top and dispatching his shot past T&T keeper Marvin Phillip.

Between Guyana's two goals, Suriname referee Enrico Wijngaarde handed Kevin Molino a yellow card on the half-hour when the T&T midfielder appeared to have a legitimate penalty claim when tripped as he drove into the box.

And Molino robbed teammate Hughton Hector of a 75th minute scoring chance, by intercepting captain Kenwyne Jones' pass as Hector was about to strike in the penalty area. Molino ended with a shot past the far post.

Skipper Jones made some marginal late impact for the Warriors when netting a free-kick from the edge of the penalty area in added-on time.

Hustle and greater desire largely won Guyana the match. Trinidad and Tobago talked the talk, but it was the Golden Jaguars that ran hard, dived in to block shots and won every second ball.

Guyana's willingness to run created several edgy moments for a T&T defence that looked all at sea, depending on acrobatic keeper Phillip to tip away a sure goal from Richardson in the first half to keep them afloat.

Phillip did it again near the end, when barely clutching Vurlon Mills' shot as the ball searched for the far corner.

Afterward, a clearly agitated Soca Warriors assistant coach Anton Corneal was the only one initially strong enough to speak.

But later, T&T's England-born midfielder Chris Birchall also spoke his mind, while head coach Otto Pfister looked bewildered.

"It's a most disappointing feeling. One, to be knocked out of a World Cup and, two, knowing that desire is our major problem," Corneal said. "We had some chances we didn't convert, but desire brought out a lot of things. Second balls, we just didn't have that passion to win a second ball. We always thought we would be in it because of the players we have. You've got to play. You have to play. You can't just hope things happen, you have to make things happen."

Known for his battling qualities, Birchall was taken off in the first half and admitted he was having difficulty controlling the ball in centre-field, where a cricket turf wicket is placed. Friday's loss was his lowest moment in Trinidad and Tobago colours Birchall said.

"The manner in which we lost was unacceptable. No fight...no heart," Birchall declared. "They won every second ball. We didn't compete and they deserve the win.

"The group doesn't lie, we have gone downhill. We have got to try and get back up there again," Birchall added. "This has nothing to do with coach Pfister, it's the players. The coach can't go on the pitch for you and win tackles and give you desire and take your chances. The coach has done a great job. As players we have got to look at ourselves. It's our fault."

The two teams will clash again in the second leg on Tuesday at the Hasely Crawford Stadium in Port of Spain.

TEAMS:

Trinidad & Tobago — 1.Marvin Phillip, 11.Carlos Edwards, 5.Julius James, 20.Seon Power, 4.Akeem Adams, 8.Khaleem Hyland, 7.Christopher Birchall (15.Hughtun Hector 39th), 16.Kevin Molino (Yellow 29th), 13.Lester Peltier (14.Stern John 56th), 9.Kenwyne Jones (Captain), 19.Keon Daniel (12.Kendall Jagdeosingh 55th)

Subs not used: 21.Jan-Michael Williams, 6.Oesi Telesford, 3.Carlyle Mitchell, 10.Hayden Tinto, 17.Anthony Wolfe, 18.Andrei Pacheco

Coach: Otto Pfister (GER)

Guyana — 1.Ronson Williams, 2.Jake Newton, 4.Leon Cort (Yellow 82nd), 5.Walter Moore, 16.Kayode McKinnon, 7.Dwain Jacobs (3.Christopher Bourne 75th), 13.Charles Pollard, 8.Chris Nurse (Captain), 10.Carl Cort, 21.Ricky Shakes, 11.Gregory Richardson (17.Vurlon Mills 58th) (Yellow 68th)

Subs not used: 14.Anthony Benfield, 19.Travis Grant, 20.Dwight Peters, 22.Richard Reynolds

Coach: Jamal Shabaaz (T&T)

Venue: Providence National Stadium (Guyana).

Referee: Enrico Wijngaarde (Suriname).

CONCACAF BRAZIL 2014
Group B STANDINGS:

Country P W D L F A Pts

Guyana 5 4 1 0 9 3 13

Trinidad & Tobago 5 3 0 2 9 4 9

Bermuda 5 2 1 2 6 6 7

Barbados 5 0 0 5 1 12 0
« Last Edit: November 13, 2011, 02:20:14 AM by Socapro »

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #762 on: November 13, 2011, 04:53:03 AM »
Boy birchie, i wish yuh could tell socapro and elan that it's not pfister's fault since dem men already send out the lynch mob fuh him. :cursing:
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Guyanese-Baller

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #763 on: November 13, 2011, 06:09:18 AM »
Offline sHOTTA12

Hero Warrior
        View Profile

« Reply #757 on: Yesterday at 11:33:38 PM »
sry but our coach messed up by starting the wrong men.....
The stadium looks crappy

« Last Edit: Yesterday at 11:50:12 PM by sHOTTA12 »

Wow. I really wasn't going to say anything but are you so bitter in defeat that you would rather support CRC, Mex and El Sal over a Guyanese team with a Trini head coach? If Guyana goes on to the world cup you would take no pride in knowing that it was a Trini coach that helped to get them there? that Trinidad would still be represented at the world cup? Okay maybe you hate Shabazz for doing it but he was sent there by your TTFF to help Guyana and they never recalled him, the man is doing a good job.

About the referee - Do you know that Suriname and Barbados are very bitter football rivals of Guyana and in fact many Guyanese were very worried that a Surinamese was the wrong choice for referee and that he would favour Trinidad?

About the coaching staff -Are you not concerned that maybe if your coaching team had really done some homework they would have gotten Jorsling who has the best record on that pitch against Guyana's national team and club teams and who many Guyanese defenders truly fear and respect? he can post up but he also has speed. or that they could have started the more athletic and in-form Mitchell instead of Power who headed the ball directly to centre for Shakes to score? that they could have prepared and designated a free kick taker other than Daniel?

And the players, (their own comments about lack of passion and pace and not getting to second balls aside) how many corners did they have and failed to convert? How many free-kicks did they have and failed to convert?and the complaining about the middle of the pitch - both teams played on the same pitch and both teams had players falling and finding it difficult to control the ball in the middle, it is the best we have. Other than the middle, the pitch was smooth. Same for both teams.

And our stadium - it is a cricket stadium brother, but its all we have, our GFF are so not well off (and the politicians so pro-cricket and corrupt) that we cannot afford to build a single football stadium. Our national football team does not even have a single designated 'training' ground. They have to beg clubs to train at their grounds and if it rains too bad, no ground to even train on.

And our fans, - each paid their G$1000 (TT$33) to come out and support their team - they do it all the time regardless of the opposition. I read a lot of complaints about the TT fans not supporting, maybe they are lacking some passion too but I would not blame and criticise our stadium and in it fans who act like fans. They have pride but they are not evil.

I understand that you are angry brother but no need to be so bitter and personal about it. If Trinidad had won, you could have been guaranteed of Guyana's 100% support. Guyanese will always support Trinidad but at least someone/people on the TT side must accept responsibility for what happened on Friday. It wasn't the best I have seen Guyana play but Trinidad played much worse than I thought. Maybe, and its likely Shabazz will be playing all the younger players on Tuesday so maybe you will get your 12-0 scoreline. Fair play to you.

Respect and blessings!
GB

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #764 on: November 13, 2011, 11:24:02 AM »
Boy birchie, i wish yuh could tell socapro and elan that it's not pfister's fault since dem men already send out the lynch mob fuh him. :cursing:

Justcool please leave my name out of yuh dotish talk! If anyone has lynched Pfister it is the TTFF and the T&T football agents not me!
Where were the preparation games, TTFF's responsibility?
Was it me who sent your boy to SA just a few days before a crucial world cup qualifier to have him ending up breaking his arm?

All I did was create a poll to hear the forum members' opinions on “Where does Otto Pfister go from here?” and I did say in another thread that he is more than welcomed to stay if he is willing to take a drastic pay cut and work with an incompetent federation!

Like yuh cyah read or what or is it that you are just too emotional to follow a logical argument on this issue?
« Last Edit: November 13, 2011, 11:26:57 AM by Socapro »

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #765 on: November 13, 2011, 11:34:45 AM »
Offline sHOTTA12

Hero Warrior
        View Profile

« Reply #757 on: Yesterday at 11:33:38 PM »
sry but our coach messed up by starting the wrong men.....
The stadium looks crappy

« Last Edit: Yesterday at 11:50:12 PM by sHOTTA12 »

Wow. I really wasn't going to say anything but are you so bitter in defeat that you would rather support CRC, Mex and El Sal over a Guyanese team with a Trini head coach? If Guyana goes on to the world cup you would take no pride in knowing that it was a Trini coach that helped to get them there? that Trinidad would still be represented at the world cup? Okay maybe you hate Shabazz for doing it but he was sent there by your TTFF to help Guyana and they never recalled him, the man is doing a good job.

About the referee - Do you know that Suriname and Barbados are very bitter football rivals of Guyana and in fact many Guyanese were very worried that a Surinamese was the wrong choice for referee and that he would favour Trinidad?

About the coaching staff -Are you not concerned that maybe if your coaching team had really done some homework they would have gotten Jorsling who has the best record on that pitch against Guyana's national team and club teams and who many Guyanese defenders truly fear and respect? he can post up but he also has speed. or that they could have started the more athletic and in-form Mitchell instead of Power who headed the ball directly to centre for Shakes to score? that they could have prepared and designated a free kick taker other than Daniel?

And the players, (their own comments about lack of passion and pace and not getting to second balls aside) how many corners did they have and failed to convert? How many free-kicks did they have and failed to convert?and the complaining about the middle of the pitch - both teams played on the same pitch and both teams had players falling and finding it difficult to control the ball in the middle, it is the best we have. Other than the middle, the pitch was smooth. Same for both teams.

And our stadium - it is a cricket stadium brother, but its all we have, our GFF are so not well off (and the politicians so pro-cricket and corrupt) that we cannot afford to build a single football stadium. Our national football team does not even have a single designated 'training' ground. They have to beg clubs to train at their grounds and if it rains too bad, no ground to even train on.

And our fans, - each paid their G$1000 (TT$33) to come out and support their team - they do it all the time regardless of the opposition. I read a lot of complaints about the TT fans not supporting, maybe they are lacking some passion too but I would not blame and criticise our stadium and in it fans who act like fans. They have pride but they are not evil.

I understand that you are angry brother but no need to be so bitter and personal about it. If Trinidad had won, you could have been guaranteed of Guyana's 100% support. Guyanese will always support Trinidad but at least someone/people on the TT side must accept responsibility for what happened on Friday. It wasn't the best I have seen Guyana play but Trinidad played much worse than I thought. Maybe, and its likely Shabazz will be playing all the younger players on Tuesday so maybe you will get your 12-0 scoreline. Fair play to you.

Respect and blessings!
GB
:beermug:

Very classy and balanced post, big-up to you brother!

I wish your team well and will be supporting you'll in the next round!

Hopefully you'll can shock everyone and make the Hex!!

Good luck!!

Offline Spursy

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Willis Plaza Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #766 on: November 13, 2011, 11:51:56 AM »

Respect and blessings!
GB

« Last Edit: November 13, 2011, 11:32:40 PM by sHOTTA12 »

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #767 on: November 13, 2011, 12:48:51 PM »

Respect and blessings!
GB

First of all, Guyana didn't win, we lost. Secondly with or without my support alyuh eh going nowhere thus don't deserve it, supporting a team for me is based on many things an not a lucky one in a lifetime win.. it's like you asking me to support New Zealand at the World Cup.. bending and scraping for their life just like Guyana did. I will never support anything that wears yellow much less a nasty team that is out to hurt players on the pitch that is made for cricket. The only Guyanese I like is Chanderpaul. I have always supported Mex, CRC but and El Salvador just because we have given them so much heart aches over the years, us not there then it's their time, something you wouldn't know anything about.

Speaking of the TNT coach, way I see it his attitude, unpatriotic and unprofessional demeanor is something only Guyanese people would like, don't force that crap on me but thanks for trying to win support in another mans country.. is like alyuh doh have no shame. 

Are you really that deluded sHOTTA12?

Is we should be shame not them!!  :-[

Nothing you've typed there makes any sense!!

Did you actually see the game?

I saw all 90+ mins by PPV!

Guyana played better football than us, looked more hungry than us and stuck to their game plan and in the end DESERVED their victory!

Pfister was out coached by Shabazz and our players played like they had little heart, that is the reality!!

You need to stop making excuses about the referee or that they were trying to hurt our players!!
The players were equally rough on both teams and in fact I am sure one of the Guyanese players left the field on a stretcher! The main difference between them and us is that they played with more heart than us and gave their all while we played like if it was a friendly game that did not matter too much or like our players were afraid of exerting themselves too much and getting hurt!
In addition to that we threw away the ball 90%+ of the time we were in the Guyanese half and Car-loss Edwards was one of the main culprits!

Congrats to Guyana, you played with a game plan and like you wanted this victory more than us and God granted you your reward!!

Good luck to them in the next round, they have a Trini coach so I will support them!
« Last Edit: November 13, 2011, 09:39:44 PM by Socapro »

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #768 on: November 13, 2011, 05:49:23 PM »
 :(
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #769 on: November 13, 2011, 07:32:38 PM »
Guyanese baller, don't act like yuh don't know how ppl in general get down. the response yuh seeing is the ignorance of ah few disgruntled fans with ah sense of entitlement. but this is not the sentiment of most the guys on the forum, i could attest to the character of most the ppl on here, and i could guarantee you that for the most part they are ah decent bunch of guys.

the sentiment that you see from these "few" ignorant fans does not reflect the view of most of us. on the contrary, we are very supportive of our caribbean neighbors in victory or defeat. that unsportman like character is more indicative of the jamaican football supporters than us.

they would rather support the central amercans over their caribbean counterparts, that's why there's always ah riff between us and them in sporting matters, bc if they can't be the kings of the caribeean then no one else can either, and they would rather see you lose than to supercede or upstage them. trinis are more relaxed in that respect and less competitive.

i think the resentment you're witnessing here is mainly directed toward jamal shabbaz the traitor, and that he is without ah doubt.
positive.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2011, 07:36:42 PM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #770 on: November 13, 2011, 07:50:27 PM »

Yuh smoking that Shyte again. Watch that highlights. Is best the players coach themselves, because the coach not at fault for anything. Plus I never blame the coach for anything about this game, so just STFU with yuh :bs:
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline davyjenny1

• duaneoconnor-tt.com
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com
« Reply #771 on: November 14, 2011, 11:32:37 PM »
happy for shabazz though big up to him

Me too.. we doh respect we own

why the two ah allyuh ent hush allyuh cyat ... like yuh forget? or yuh just dont know?

KaKa Hole ...Shabazz have high levels of Testosterone fuh yuh arse-hole. Take that.

Shabazz: A win for Caribbean coaches

http://www.trinidadexpress.com/sports/Shabazz__A_win_for_Caribbean_coaches-133783848.html

"This is for coaches in the region... in the Caribbean," said Guyana's Trinidadian coach Jamaal Shabazz after they progressed to the third-round at the expense of German-coached T&T who they edged 2-1 on Friday at the Providence National Stadium, Guyana.

Shabazz has always held the view that capable Caribbean coaches are not given high priority and respect by their own people for the top positions. He felt Guyana's win with a Caribbean coach over T&T, with highly-paid successful German Otto Pfister, says that Caribbean coaching has developed.

"This is for Everard "Gally" Cummings, Alvin Corneal, Jimmy Blanc, Anton Corneal, Stuart Charles Fevrier, Hutson Charles... all the local coaches because it was an important statement for us to make that our time is now.

"We have worked hard in the trenches as assistant coaches. We learned a lot from the people who came in, and we thankful for that. But, this is our time. This is not Jamaal Shabazz time, this is our time for local and Caribbean coaches, " said Shabazz.

Before taking up the head coach position with Guyana, the Caledonia AIA and former T&T women's team head-coach, also a former T&T men's national team assistant coach, has long held the view that there appeared little chance of him ever getting the T&T head coach's position. He also especially took offense at a statement some years ago by Jamaican Football Federation president captain Horace Burrell, that a local coach could never get a Caribbean team to the World Cup.

"It's not a great feeling emotionally. It's something that brings a whole lot of mixed feelings," Shabazz said of knocking his country out of the World Cup. "This is nothing personal against Trinidad and Tobago, but trying to make a statement on behalf of our people. Our coaches have worked hard, the have learned. They have studied and invested in their careers, and our time is now," Shabazz declared.

Also having mixed emotions was 26-year-old England-born Guyana midfielder Ricky Shakes, who played in a T&T national team shirt against Iceland when the Soca Warriors were preparing to participate in the 2006 FIFA World Cup in Germany. Shakes never received a call-up from T&T again, but was also eligible to play for Guyana due to his parentage.

"Obviously things were not working out with Trinidad. I didn't get a call up from Trinidad, and I got the opportunity to play. Guyana wanted me, and I am happy for that."

Shakes added: "I was disappointed at first, a long time ago but I didn't let it get to me, and I proved to them that I have the ability and my confidence ain't low, " Shakes said. "I couldn't believe how the ball came to me, and I just said to myself hit the ball. I knew where the net was, and I hit the ball, it went into the net and I felt real good."

And after limping off on an ankle that he says needs surgery, 29-year-old popular former Joe Public striker Gregory "Jacky Chan" Richardson says he is not surprised at Guyana's victory.

"I have no real (surprised) feeling...because Trinidad football is not what it was," Richardson declared. "In the Caribbean all them countries have closed, so anyone could beat anyone now. Back in the days when Trinidad had Dwight Yorke and (Russell) Latapy, they could have changed a game. Eh, eh not now," Richardson said. —Ian Prescott

« Last Edit: November 15, 2011, 12:09:09 AM by davyjenny1 »
The difference between the possible and
the impossible lies in a person determination.

Your Knowledge is directly related to your potential income.
 http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com

Offline Star Child

• Hero Warrior
  • Pure Pipe
    • View Profile
« Reply #772 on: November 19, 2011, 04:19:34 AM »
The government of Guyana will reward the history-making Golden Jaguars with $2 million after the team roared to a 2-1 victory over Trinidad and Tobago’s Soca Warriors in the penultimate Group B, 2014 World Cup Qualifier at the Providence Stadium on Friday night.

1]; } ?>