April 20, 2024, 06:17:46 AM

Author Topic: In need of some info...  (Read 1427 times)

Offline fitzinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
In need of some info...
« on: October 23, 2005, 10:00:08 PM »
I keep readin the news paper and seein so called "sports writers" sayin how is a third string mexico team we play and this and that. Can some one tell me how many of the players who played in trinidad also played against guatemala five days prior?

truetrini

Re: In need of some info...
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2005, 10:02:35 PM »
de same team as far as I understand!

Offline Solo

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2005, 10:18:06 PM »
Tallman will easily give you that stat but I dont think you should worry about dat too much breds, dat was de past and I dont care if it was a 10th string team, deh all represented Mexico. Rite now we goin Germany and we on a fast and furious pace suh link up!

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2005, 10:20:08 PM »
Watch, dey just tryin to cry us down.  Except for that WCQ report from Peter Goldstein (and he reads these forums so he had to be aware),  NONE of those reports I read or heard mentioned how we beat the full Mexico side (and it was a bomb-squad) in 2000.  

They have no intention of giving us credit for that win.
Iz like dey not aware of our home record vs Mexico, or they doh want to admit it.  

Either way, they foolish.  Let dem stay ignorant I doh take on dem imbeciles at all.  

Offline fitzinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2005, 10:21:54 PM »
So why they not writn that in they columns...is almost like they vex we win dred...that real botherin me!! I read this in the Sunday Mirror..."Mexico sent a virtual third string team for the decisive World Cup qualifier, which Trinidad and Tobago won 2-1 on October 12." The article , written by Tony Weekes, goes on to state basically that we should not be proud of our teams achievements because of the lack of calibre of our opponents. I say FIRE FUH HE!!!!!!!!
Go Warriors...I believe!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline pioneertrini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2005, 10:23:33 PM »
yeh it was the same team, out of the 14 that played v Guatemala, 12 of them was involved against Trinidad
« Last Edit: October 23, 2005, 10:27:36 PM by pioneertrini »

Offline fitzinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2005, 10:33:01 PM »
Thanks...just wanted that cleared up...now on to Bharain
GO WARRIORS!!!!!!!!!!

Offline pioneertrini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2005, 10:41:50 PM »
dont even study Tony Weekes dat ass. what these so called sports writters dont understand is that those big football super powers like mexico,brazil,argentina etc can field weakend teams and still compete with top teams so of course we proud, if england had beaten a weakend brazil team if there is such a ting  ;D u would hear about that for the next 20 years. and i wouldnt say it was third string, they were squad players, half the team come off the bench for mexico in big matches the rest are fringe players, third string is like what usa was playin, fact is Tony Weekes probly never seen trinidad play apart from the scotland match so he can suk out. i look forward to his next colum about trinidad comfortably beatin bahrain for a spot in the world cup. but i guess we wont deserve dat either.

like u said on to Bagrain  :beermug:

1]; } ?>