March 28, 2024, 12:39:47 PM

Author Topic: Pfister goes berserk at post-match interview  (Read 21811 times)

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Pfister goes berserk at post-match interview
« on: October 12, 2011, 01:22:46 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/lim638v4MCk" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/lim638v4MCk</a>
« Last Edit: October 21, 2011, 06:23:54 PM by Tallman »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline kaiser

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Pfister goes Bizerk at post match interview
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2011, 01:35:00 PM »
gih dem otto ah lovin it  :rotfl:

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2011, 01:44:57 PM »
He right to get on bad caw daz bullshit in troot!!

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2011, 01:47:27 PM »
lol
gih dem otto ah lovin it  :rotfl:

Oh gosh they will be on Otto case now ... seems like he is not to happy with theobald in India .. the level of football it seems
« Last Edit: October 12, 2011, 01:52:00 PM by Trini _2014 »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2011, 01:54:15 PM »
Otto Pfister is a f00cking BOSS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like him, he talk he mind and he dam well right.

These clubs like W Connection and Joe Public only looking for a quick dollar even if they have to send our players thousands of miles away to make the same money when you think about tax and so on....

They want a transfer fee at any cost and to hell with the players.

Them players also dotish to for hiring some stupid agents who dont give a rats ass about them. Them men dont even know nothing about what they going to face their, the club and agents not telling them anything and just sending them blindly.... what assholes....

Mike Berry was a smartman, but atleast he had we players playing in better leagues.

Look Clyde Leon now clubless and trialing in flicking Vietnam..... for a few extra dollars.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2011, 01:57:21 PM by Sam »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Spursy

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Willis Plaza Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2011, 01:54:35 PM »
i agree with Otto, what they did with Daryl was wrong.. South Africa? India?  Our players deserve better

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2011, 01:59:19 PM »
I LOVING THIS COACH!!!

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2011, 01:59:23 PM »
You think clown Maturana and puppet Latapy would ever be able to show the balls this man have?

I love this man , his passion and love for our football is there to see in this, truly being the father figure a coach supposed to be looking out for every interest from Winchester to a more senior player like Leon

This is an eye opening revelation and the pro league, the unnamed agents and the TTFF are all to blame for this fiasco and the media have it all to do to expose this situation

Who is the manager of the TT Team? he takes alot of blame for this for his lack of communication between clubs and players notifying them when training camps are etc and of course the pro league clubs involved and agents face some serious trouble with the dealings they are doing .. some of these cases may be illegal and players are really being treated like Animals and shipped all over the world is shit leagues like Vietnam and India

Unfortunately I do not believe in most our journalists as I honestly think they do not care about situations like this and that is why Otto made a personal plea with them to man up and do their job, men like Prescott and Simon, I hope you two are on the forum, prove to me that I am wrong about you and do your job with this.. get to the bottom of this story and stop being comfortable with a monthly salary, step up now , If you have a problem with my view feel free to PM me and I will tell you the same wherever whenever.. Do your f**king jobs or Liburd will come out the underground and pip you to a story that was right there personally asked for you to do by the Coach himself

If we were a serious country we would have a 1 hour long programme on TV 6 etc at 8pm with all the experts analysing this and going deeper into it but we dont care .. I can bet my life the news will only air about 2 minutes of this passionate rant and the anchor would laugh after and that would be the end of it

DO YOUR f**kING JOBS

Offline injunchile

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2011, 02:03:17 PM »
The Coach getting on bad - It seems that he really cares and he has the interest of the players.
 Well he has opened a can of worms re salary and exploitation.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2011, 02:03:47 PM »
Coach is starting to speak out about some of the dotishness going on in T&T football between the agents, clubs and players!

Glad how he chastised the media for not writing about what is happening with the football agents exploiting our players!!

We need more stories from them about that, yuh right Pfister!

This coach might be a God send for T&T football if he hangs around long enough and keeps speaking out about the dotishiness going on provided they continue to pay him!

He seems to care more about the football than the money!!

He's now got my 100% support to stay on even if we lose to Guyana which I prayer that we don't!!
« Last Edit: October 12, 2011, 02:08:39 PM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2011, 02:05:31 PM »
wha pfister talking 'bout? we player is just lazy shitongs..deh eh good

Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2011, 02:08:28 PM »
ah like how he call out Bradley... one ordinary sh!thong... but he getting to play all over
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2011, 02:26:27 PM »
Pfister make alot of sense here but my question is...  Are the clubs forcing these players out on these trials or is it the players choice to take those opportunities?? I wonder if for alot of those players, the unfortunate fact is that those options are the best they have available to them. I'm happy that Otto believes in our talent but if these men can't excel in the MLS and USL why is he so confident they can cut it in the bigger European leagues??

Better to go and try ah hand in India, Vietnam or Outer Mongolia than stay here in the pro league and sweat for peanuts. He is right in that this route not going to get them recognized, but men have to eat ah food at the end of the day.

The bigger issue is unscrupulous agents which is a problem worldwide. Can't believe that in this day and age, big men signing paperwork without even reading it. Did i hear him say Clyde Leon's contract was in spanish and got cancelled on a whim?! Wow.

We need to find some way to get better agents with better contacts to expose our players to.

Look at Darryl Roberts for example, the only thing holding his career back is lack of a good agent.

Offline NYtriniwhiteboy..

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2011, 02:28:18 PM »
notice otto refers to it as "our football"...seems very frustrated. Really seems like players just following so called agents advice blindly. Man like clyde leon doh know what he gettin paid and goin quite vietnam?! daz madness!
Back in Trini...

Offline Cocorite

• Hero Warrior
  • John 5:24
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2011, 02:30:32 PM »
Oooh Guude. Lik-e-ting.

Thank you Pfister. TNT needs some Pride in their abilities and to do the right thing.

I am ashamed it takes a foreigner to throw this in our faces. But they wouldn't listen to a locall so here we go.
Socawarriors Need A Winning Mentality

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2011, 02:48:21 PM »
ah like how he call out Bradley... one ordinary sh!thong... but he getting to play all over

nah boy, that man have touches. 

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2011, 02:49:18 PM »
Oooh Guude. Lik-e-ting.

Thank you Pfister. TNT needs some Pride in their abilities and to do the right thing.

I am ashamed it takes a foreigner to throw this in our faces. But they wouldn't listen to a locall so here we go.

the man old, he ent care who toes he mash

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2011, 02:54:26 PM »
The bigger issue is unscrupulous agents which is a problem worldwide. Can't believe that in this day and age, big men signing paperwork without even reading it. Did i hear him say Clyde Leon's contract was in spanish and got cancelled on a whim?! Wow.

We need to find some way to get better agents with better contacts to expose our players to.

Look at Darryl Roberts for example, the only thing holding his career back is lack of a good agent.

And this is one area that an organization like FPATT would have been useful.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2011, 02:59:10 PM »
"This Molino now its very hard for him first time but I have talent . He have a million dollars in the legs"

word

Offline president

• Sr. Warrior
  • ...Walk and don't look back...
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2011, 03:00:29 PM »
Otto is absolutely correct! And he is responding to the pressures of preparing his team in the face of such difficulties. However, to be fair, let's remember that there are other pressures at play here - a) the desperate need of local clubs to sell players abroad at virtually any price in order to survive financially, and b) the desperate urge of local players to accept virtually any improvement in salary above and beyond what they receive in the TT Pro League, also in order to survive financially, to handle domestic responsibilities, etc. These are REAL pressures and frankly, when a foreign club (Viet Namese, Indian, MLS, etc.) comes calling via one of the so-called "agents' - and there are many floating around sweet TNT, (husslers, really) - it is well nigh impossible to resist the paltry sums these clubs offer (TTD 3 and 4 thousand a month, pittances by global standards). THIS is the reality on the ground. It's difficult to overcome these pressures and we have to work together to do so.

Offline loyalist

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2011, 03:01:40 PM »
Thats what we need, a coach with a professional attitude to change the whole mindset and trickery of the football brains in our country. The coach damn right....i support him 100%

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2011, 03:08:40 PM »

And this is one area that an organization like FPATT would have been useful.

Family Planning Association of Tdad and Tbgo ah eh c how dey could help.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2011, 03:13:44 PM »
Agents = PIMPS

Offline mukumsplau

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2011, 03:14:00 PM »
bradley is an alright player...he looks good in that holding midfielder role for chievo..plays some near pirlo-esque forward passes..i seem to have soft spots for any american playing outside usa.....except dempsey and donovan...i dont see how more of our players cant sign for  mid table clubs especially in italy...pfister  is right...fellas signing and they dont even know the tax regime? chupes...

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 12, 2011, 03:14:35 PM »
notice otto refers to it as "our football"...seems very frustrated. Really seems like players just following so called agents advice blindly. Man like clyde leon doh know what he gettin paid and goin quite vietnam?! daz madness!

This is why they should have all joined FPATT!

Doh understand what our players waiting on to join up and have a strong organisation to fight their corner!

Unity is strength & lack of unity means you are open to exploitation!
« Last Edit: October 12, 2011, 03:17:37 PM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2011, 03:22:39 PM »
Pfister make alot of sense here but my question is...  Are the clubs forcing these players out on these trials or is it the players choice to take those opportunities?? I wonder if for alot of those players, the unfortunate fact is that those options are the best they have available to them. I'm happy that Otto believes in our talent but if these men can't excel in the MLS and USL why is he so confident they can cut it in the bigger European leagues??

Better to go and try ah hand in India, Vietnam or Outer Mongolia than stay here in the pro league and sweat for peanuts. He is right in that this route not going to get them recognized, but men have to eat ah food at the end of the day.

Dinho, what i got from his rant , and rightfully so, is that the USA leagues don't get any respect from european clubs, in other words, europe is where the big bucks is, and players who play in the US leagues rarely get chances to ply their trade in europe bc they don't see that league as being competitive enough.

what i also got from what he said, is that the players are not making enough money in india and the USA and were being up rooted to play for the same amount of money they make here and the motivation is the transfer money, he was also passed off with the way they take players away from him to go on trial right in the middle of qualifying and then he has to go find new players to fill the void.

he was also pissed off with the lack of preparation "friendlies" in the early part of the speech. another thing i gather is that these agents are sh!t hounds, hence the reason they only have clout in america and lower leagues over the world, remember when he spoke about ac millan and the president getting ah phone call , and him asking the person "who are you, what's your name" meaning that these agents who using these boys are relative unknowns in the football world, and we have enough talent here that these boys could play in big clubs in europe and this trial business is nonsense and that scouts should just be able to sign these boys without them being trailist.

he also said that our players are good enough to play in europe, and molino has million dollar legs. anyway, it's about time someone with balls had something to say to these fackin bobtail monkeys down in boot land, these fackin clowns make he sick the muddacant and dem, they have so much and they do soooooo little with what they got. :puking:
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 12, 2011, 03:28:01 PM »

nah boy, that man have touches. 
He did not and was not doggin bradley, if anything i think he was commending bradley, but the problem was that players who ply their trade in the US go unrecognized, and used bradley as an example. he was also saying that the US leagues is not sufficient financially and developmentally. 
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline mukumsplau

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 12, 2011, 03:30:17 PM »
i like how he singled out the express reporter ..i feel its the one who wrote the article below...for the life of me when i first saw the article i didnt know what it was...this man just take a lil section in d papers to write this bit of uneducated foolishness...it was soome of d most shit i ever read in a while...was it a report? was it an editorial? was it an opinion? fack prescott..

Edwards wasted at left back

By —Ian Prescott
Story Created: Sep 7, 2011 at 11:49 PM ECT
 Story Updated: Sep 7, 2011 at 11:49 PM ECT

THE creative talent of Carlos Edwards is wasted in defence - especially as left back.

Since Russell Latapy left the game, the Trinidad and Tobago have struggled to get a creative force in central midfield. Densill Theobald, Khaleem Hyland and Chris Birchall can all pass the ball around on their day, but which one can break down a defence a la Lionel Messi? The closest may be Hughton Hector on a good day, but definitely Edwards, who has done it at times when he abandoned left back and pushed up centre field.

Edwards has that ability to turn multiple players with simple feints. He passes the ball well, can find his teammates, and can also score goals. Shouldn't he be tried further upfield?

Young left-back Akeem Adams was obviously nervous in the friendly against India, but is surely good enough to play against the likes of Barbados, freeing Edwards to push further up the field.

Think about the prospect of Edwards linking with Hayden Tinto and any of Keon Daniel, Hector or Lester Peltier on either side. At the same time Birchall, Clyde Leon, Theobald, or even Hyland are possible substitutes for Edwards, or can play behind him as a defensive midfielder.

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2011, 03:38:58 PM »
blame jack warner

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 12, 2011, 03:41:58 PM »
Well, finally Pfister has won over the supporters.

As much as I felt Mike Berry wasn't always working in players best interests, he was 100% better than what we have now! TTFF should insist agents be licensed. Remember FPATT wanted to create a list of  recommended agents? This is why.

Its difficult for players who could earn more overseas, but they are really not aware of their own potential. And, yes, clubs need to sell to survive, but it has to be the right move for the player too.

I am so pleased Pfister has the balls and passion to speak out. We need more people exposing these practices to the press, and, just as important, we need the press to report these cases.

1]; } ?>