March 29, 2024, 02:21:20 AM

Author Topic: Pfister goes berserk at post-match interview  (Read 21817 times)

Offline College

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Pfister goes Bizerk at post match interview
« Reply #30 on: October 12, 2011, 03:42:44 PM »
Bold statement by Otto. I'm not surprised.. in a country that has lost its way. Its like a jungle, survival of the fittest, its about making a dollar above everything else... I understand clubs depend on these transactions to survive, but if Otto is correct, why are our clubs dealing with agents who are not registered or licensed with FIFA? or, are the clubs acting as the agents?

Who is this Dion Sosa fella who was responsible for sending Primus to one of them  .....istan? Can anyone elaborate on that with regards to Mr Sosa's experience, qualifications etc.

We should be ashamed, it took a foreigner, an old washed up German coach to come here and open our eyes.  Otto was pleading to the media to help HIM!  Well boi Otto, it seems like we cyah even help weself.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 12, 2011, 04:02:32 PM »
Otto is absolutely correct! And he is responding to the pressures of preparing his team in the face of such difficulties. However, to be fair, let's remember that there are other pressures at play here - a) the desperate need of local clubs to sell players abroad at virtually any price in order to survive financially, and b) the desperate urge of local players to accept virtually any improvement in salary above and beyond what they receive in the TT Pro League, also in order to survive financially, to handle domestic responsibilities, etc. These are REAL pressures and frankly, when a foreign club (Viet Namese, Indian, MLS, etc.) comes calling via one of the so-called "agents' - and there are many floating around sweet TNT, (husslers, really) - it is well nigh impossible to resist the paltry sums these clubs offer (TTD 3 and 4 thousand a month, pittances by global standards). THIS is the reality on the ground. It's difficult to overcome these pressures and we have to work together to do so.
Yuh know what i got from this rant? that this man maybe had enough and is on his way out the door of his own choosing.   

what brought to this conclusion is when he said in the interview that this might be the last time he sits @ this desk (meaning the press conference),say it isn't so, bc i know how my ppl is, hence the reason i left and never came back, and not trying to anytime soon. doesn't mean i don't love and miss my country dearly, it's just that i irks me tuh see how much we have and is blessed with, and how little we make use of it.

i think maybe otto is @ thas point and wants out, cant say that i blame him if he does, bc these lazy complaisant kakh@les in trinbago will turn of the devil himself with their lack of anything progressive disposition.  hope he stays, bc i love this coach, best coach we had in over a decade, maybe ever.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2011, 04:04:25 PM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline tempo

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 12, 2011, 04:08:44 PM »
Not sure why everyone is falling over congratulating Pfister. Yes, the players' contractual circumstances are horrible but the TTFF is as much if not more to blame than the clubs. If the TTFF paid their players and treated them properly, the young men wouldn't be in such a hurry to jump at every bs tryout or contract that is offered abroad. Furthermore, the clubs own the players' rights and the players are grown men who have no business signing contracts in a foreign language. Plus, the TTFF should license and regulate player agents who conduct work in T&T. Have our standards gotten so low that we hailing someone who is stating the obvious?

If the national coach wants full control over the movement of national team players, the TTFF should do what the US did in the 90s, place all the players under contract with the TTFF. Unfortunately, the TTFF in it's present form can never carry out such an arrangement. All the more reason to seek to have the entire federation replaced.

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 12, 2011, 04:12:41 PM »
ah like how he call out Bradley... one ordinary sh!thong... but he getting to play all over

nah boy, that man have touches. 
He did not and was not doggin bradley, if anything i think he was commending bradley, but the problem was that players who ply their trade in the US go unrecognized, and used bradley as an example. he was also saying that the US leagues is not sufficient financially and developmentally. 

He is still ah sh!thong though.

My name is FF and I am a hater!
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 12, 2011, 04:13:04 PM »
Football is war!

I agree that some of those leagues are a waste of time, but I understand that if the money is better, that the players will go there.
Why Otto doh send he boy Kendall to the Bundesliga?  Surely he has some contacts.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 12, 2011, 04:16:16 PM »
If Oto is going beserk, it is certainly not against the fans, but the TTFF. When he was on the outside he thought he could deals with the TTFF. But now he in the fire, it appears to be uncontrollable. Just dealing with Jack, Camps, Roberts and the politics and then have to deal with the football issues(overseas players, local players, unfit players, NO FRIENDLY MATCHES. Who would not go beserk. Well Latas did not!!! But seriously, allyuh did not see that coming. I hope allyuh don't blame the coach and players on this campaign. Point it to the TTFF.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2011, 04:23:00 PM by Deeks »

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 12, 2011, 04:30:44 PM »
Do like the US and put all the players under contract? That will be more bachannal. The TTFF is in no position to do this. First we MUST know who is in control. Jack or Camps. So when there are questions to be asked, we don't have to point to Jack. Who says is Camps. Who says he has to consult with the special advisor. An organization that can't show proper financial statements over a 25 year period or 4 year cycle. You are entrusting them to have a contractual whip over the players. I really doh want to bring the slavery analogy.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 12, 2011, 05:01:05 PM »
Kudos to Otto... without watching the vid I was prepared to be a skeptic, but his passion is incredible. He clearly not just here to pick up a paycheck.  There is much truth to what he's saying... but if I understand him correctly, part of his gripe is the sending of players to these far corners of the world on trial... he says the big clubs don't bring players in on trial, they come to scout the player with his club.  Well, we eh have that kinda profile that bigger teams will fly in to scout our players.

He also griping against the local agents that nobody knows them... well how do we get the bigger name agents involved in our players?  Players fire agents all the time... if these locals really have "millions in their legs" then maybe Otto should invite a couple European-based agents to come scout them.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 12, 2011, 05:02:15 PM »
ah like how he call out Bradley... one ordinary sh!thong... but he getting to play all over

nah boy, that man have touches. 
He did not and was not doggin bradley, if anything i think he was commending bradley, but the problem was that players who ply their trade in the US go unrecognized, and used bradley as an example. he was also saying that the US leagues is not sufficient financially and developmentally. 

He is still ah sh!thong though.

My name is FF and I am a hater!
Listen soldier, i wasn't gettin in yuh way, i was just clarifying the coach's statement, that's all.  ;)
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
  • ah doh puh water in meh mouth to talk
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 12, 2011, 05:11:50 PM »
Not sure why everyone is falling over congratulating Pfister. Yes, the players' contractual circumstances are horrible but the TTFF is as much if not more to blame than the clubs. If the TTFF paid their players and treated them properly, the young men wouldn't be in such a hurry to jump at every bs tryout or contract that is offered abroad. Furthermore, the clubs own the players' rights and the players are grown men who have no business signing contracts in a foreign language. Plus, the TTFF should license and regulate player agents who conduct work in T&T. Have our standards gotten so low that we hailing someone who is stating the obvious?

If the national coach wants full control over the movement of national team players, the TTFF should do what the US did in the 90s, place all the players under contract with the TTFF. Unfortunately, the TTFF in it's present form can never carry out such an arrangement. All the more reason to seek to have the entire federation replaced.
Does the TTFF pay the players on a weekly or monthly basis? These local clubs are the ones to blame. If they have players contracted to them, why don't they have other clubs come look at them play in their own league, if they are that desperate to sell. Otto brought up a good point about teams like Barca or Man.United not sending their contracted players on trials to other clubs lol only in T&T yuh does see this BS!!!  Is the Pro league in season? if so why the hell yuh have players going on trials during the season?

Offline madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 12, 2011, 05:13:41 PM »
wow wow i like the coach, it shows how tnt football are and where it's going. I hope he don't quit

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 12, 2011, 05:18:07 PM »
Ok first of all.....I'm finding it real hard to understand what he's saying under the heavy German accent.  I have to listen to this about three times for it to make sense.  Fuentes might have to add some sub titles for we in future yes.....

Next thing, I think I tuned out after he said "our best midfielder Densil....."  Wow!!  my brain was mentally trying to comprehend that which is probably why I can't understand anything he said after that.....whey Kiffy??!!   :o ;D
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
  • ah doh puh water in meh mouth to talk
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 12, 2011, 05:22:06 PM »
Kudos to Otto... without watching the vid I was prepared to be a skeptic, but his passion is incredible. He clearly not just here to pick up a paycheck.  There is much truth to what he's saying... but if I understand him correctly, part of his gripe is the sending of players to these far corners of the world on trial... he says the big clubs don't bring players in on trial, they come to scout the player with his club.  Well, we eh have that kinda profile that bigger teams will fly in to scout our players.

He also griping against the local agents that nobody knows them... well how do we get the bigger name agents involved in our players?  Players fire agents all the time... if these locals really have "millions in their legs" then maybe Otto should invite a couple European-based agents to come scout them.
Bakes about we not having that kinda profile for big team scouts to come here. I can personally tell you that they do. A certain "nobody in the football world" actually got scouts to come watch a few of us in Mayaro when Collin Samuel get picked up. That person also recommended a player name Sherwin Lee to them, but he had a choice to make between attending national U20 training or coming to a trial match to be seen aswell. Well he picked U20 and that was the end of that. My point is, big or small team scouts are always traveling the world to discover young talent. Otto is right about these ass hole clubs sending their players on trial, why can't they be seen by a scout or send tapes to clubs outside T&T to show the kind of talent that they might have to offer?.

This also had me thinking, how did Yorke get picked up playing here?

Offline madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 12, 2011, 05:36:15 PM »
@Brownsugar: pls stop it,  u fully understand what d man is saying love. u know football cuz  i heard u on i 955fm so pls stop u sounding like dem black americans trying to make a mockery of west indies people. d man just protecting the interest of our young players and their talent. if u r a parent u would understand, only a concern parent will show interest in the development of someone. and u know what , it's not just football is the problem, is the mentality of our people is corrupting the nation talent... but that's other story in itself.

Offline tempo

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 12, 2011, 05:47:15 PM »

Does the TTFF pay the players on a weekly or monthly basis? These local clubs are the ones to blame. If they have players contracted to them, why don't they have other clubs come look at them play in their own league, if they are that desperate to sell. Otto brought up a good point about teams like Barca or Man.United not sending their contracted players on trials to other clubs lol only in T&T yuh does see this BS!!!  Is the Pro league in season? if so why the hell yuh have players going on trials during the season?

The TTFF are supposed to pay a stipend to the players after every match. For decades, the federation has made a sport out of bobbin and weavin out of paying players their money.

I understand what Otto is saying and he is correct, in part. First, FIFA no longer licenses agents, they have left that task up to the local federation. As for big clubs sending their players on tryouts, you can't compare big clubs like Man U to teams like Superstar Rangers. And yes, some of these clubs do send some of their contracted players on trials. Quite a few from South America come to MLS under such circumstances. Though there may be a great deal of mismanagement at play with the clubs they do have obligations and bills to pay as well. Another thing we should ask is whether T&T is a large enough market to properly sustain a full-fledged professional outfit. I have my doubts. I'm curious to know if there is any country of 1.5 million or less people that has a thriving professional football league?

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: October 12, 2011, 05:59:40 PM »
Bakes about we not having that kinda profile for big team scouts to come here. I can personally tell you that they do. A certain "nobody in the football world" actually got scouts to come watch a few of us in Mayaro when Collin Samuel get picked up. That person also recommended a player name Sherwin Lee to them, but he had a choice to make between attending national U20 training or coming to a trial match to be seen aswell. Well he picked U20 and that was the end of that. My point is, big or small team scouts are always traveling the world to discover young talent. Otto is right about these ass hole clubs sending their players on trial, why can't they be seen by a scout or send tapes to clubs outside T&T to show the kind of talent that they might have to offer?.

Collin Samuel was recommended by a BP employee who was a Falkirk fan. He was seen by Falkirk coaches when they came to T&T to conduct clinics on behalf of BP.

Yorke was picked up by Villa after they saw him in action while they were on a pre-season tour of T&T.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 12, 2011, 06:08:03 PM »
@Brownsugar: pls stop it,  u fully understand what d man is saying love. u know football cuz  i heard u on i 955fm so pls stop u sounding like dem black americans trying to make a mockery of west indies people. d man just protecting the interest of our young players and their talent. if u r a parent u would understand, only a concern parent will show interest in the development of someone. and u know what , it's not just football is the problem, is the mentality of our people is corrupting the nation talent... but that's other story in itself.

Madness, I only have some idea of what he is saying from what other forumites have posted and I haven't read all the posts.  I just skimmed through and got an idea of what he said.  I really, really, really can't understand what he is saying because of his accent.  I have to focus intently on what he is saying and I eh have the time or patience for that right now. 

I wasn't trying to discredit what he said, I eh even know what he say..... :)
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline toonmili

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 12, 2011, 06:10:17 PM »
It seems to me like he is being an advocate for the players and calling on the media to investigate these agents.

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 12, 2011, 06:14:11 PM »
One issue here is us! If we think its not worth sending scouts here, clubs will feel the same. Pfister worked throughout Africa & Asia and saw scouts from EPL and European clubs.

Big clubs should send scouts on a trip across the Caribbean. 3 days in T&T, 3 in Jamaica, a day in other islands. Then the best talent can be invited on trial. It can be done.

Believe it or not, T&T has a globally known big time coach. TTFF should encourage him to contact his links in Europe and invite scouts over. This will benefit him as a coach because players will develop better at bigger clubs.

Many of these overseas clubs taking our players are no better than ProLeague teams, but the disadvantage is different playing styles, language barriers and diet changes.

I know players who played in Iceland, Finland, Lebanon, China, Serbia and they all say that the standard was much the same. Yes, they earned more money, but all could have received more caps as they often were not called back due to cost. Less caps equals less value and fewer chances to be spotted. Trust me, there aren't many scouts in Iceland or Serbia!

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 12, 2011, 06:15:41 PM »
Our players MUST continue to go on try-outs, let them sit down here and wait for scouts to come see them. Watching a player play in OUR PFL and on our National team will only get them so far. For the many that don't get a look in on the national team need to be pro-active in making themselves known and accessible to would be clubs.

Can't see how that's a bad thing. Did not listen to the interview, but what i gather is that Pfister has a problem with not having exclusive access to players. I could be wrong, but that's the drift I get from what everyone saying. Where in the world is far? Look at what Brazil doing now. They are playing there friendlies in Europe. I know we are not Brazil.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 12, 2011, 06:15:50 PM »
Forget coaching... Otto for TTFF president !!!!!!Fire in his bones. Dat is Passion!!! you'll realize the media people clap him after? I never see dat before.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 12, 2011, 06:17:55 PM »

That story is well-known... Villa played a series of friendlies against the Strike squad. 

If the local clubs get a request to send a player on trial and the clubs decline and instead tell the foreign teams "no, allyuh come to Trinidad instead" and that opportunity goes by the wayside every manjack will criticize the club.

Offline soupman

• Soup Man
  • New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 12, 2011, 06:19:07 PM »
As an aside, was de man sittin' next to him doing some interpreting when he was whispering in Otto's ear?

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 12, 2011, 06:21:24 PM »
I know players who played in Iceland, Finland, Lebanon, China, Serbia and they all say that the standard was much the same. Yes, they earned more money, but all could have received more caps as they often were not called back due to cost. Less caps equals less value and fewer chances to be spotted. Trust me, there aren't many scouts in Iceland or Serbia!

I find this extremely hard to believe.

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 12, 2011, 06:23:51 PM »
What is the national association doing to protect our players from these so call unregistered agents? They have to get a release from TTFF to play abroad.Years ago we had a player playing in Indonesia and his mother had to go crying to Jack please get meh son out because they were taking advantage of him.not even paying him.Jack use his FIFA authority to bring him back home.

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 12, 2011, 06:39:33 PM »
Okay I just listened to the interview. Fellas I am sorry, but all this is is Pfister givining information. He must care about the location of players as his reputation and job is at stake here if he cannot access the players he need.

We need to be real, 99.9% of our players will not or are not capable of playing at top teams around the big leagues. Look how men dog Scotty but none, absolutely none of the current players can take his spot on that Championship team. This is a reality. Therefore, our player will have to travel to smaller clubs who does not have the resources to have scouts around the world. They will have to market themselves. Our league is known and thanks to Dwight Yorke, there maybe be some eyes on our league and National team. At present our National team is not up to par and has not played quality opponents in a long time. Our league is struggling, can't even keep a schedule, how are scouts to keep up with all this, better yet why should they bother?

people get carried away to quickly with simple things. Men so desperate, that they will grasp at anything to way a flag of success. Players will have a desire to play at the next level. How long should they sit at home hoping, waiting, guessing that a scout may see them?Pfister is coming out of Africa where top clubs have massive networks of coaches and scouts. He cannot equate that to T&T. The african Nation is notorious for producing top players, that is no secret. We have produce 1.

I think we get carried away to easily. 
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 12, 2011, 06:51:26 PM »
Ah just went over this clip again bc i couldn't believe what i was hearing the first time, and tuh tell yuh the truth, this man is ah testament to all the lack of care givers it have in T&T!

for yrs i tried but couldn't put my finger on it, now after struggling to identify and put in words what i mean't in my head, here comes ah white man from ah country with ah history of bigotry and hatred, but have more care and concern for our little black boys than the blacks boys who had it worst and passed this way before, but never offered their experience wisdom, and most af all, CARE!!!

from tiger to latas, them men sat down quietly and drank from the spring of life and didn't bother to offer another not even as much as ah sip!

i eh go lie, i was never no football player, yes i played yute football in ah kiddie savannah league, under 14 football in school and tried out for the under 19 team, but that was it, i was never no football player, yes i was good @ it and if i had the right care givers i probably would've been able to play semi pro savanah ball, but nothing more than that, but what i was really good @ was cricket, and that i did well and probably if i had the right ppl to guide me "care givers", i probabaly would've made it all the way to english county , even international cricket!

ah guess the point i trying to make is that trinbago lacks active care giving ppl! what ah society of self servers! half of those babies who are involved in crime are all victims of ah lack of care! allyuh could go ahead and laugh if allyuh want, and maybe that's bc yuhs are soooo used to it that it seem normal and most likely goes unnoticed.

it's like telling the average american that they are a self absorbed ppl, most will beg to differ bc it's natural to them, and part of their societal make up, i even see it in my babies and they've just arrived here not too long ago. only someone who is foreign to that culture would be able to identify that flaw, but to the natives, it goes undetected in most cases.

IMO T&T is ah society that lacks care, or even worst, don't comprehend what it means to be caring. it's also ah very "i've made it look @ me, who the hell are you" kind of society. ppl seldom look back to uplift their fellow man. i had this problem the last time i was in trini. no matter where i go i received negative attention especially from proprietors, and i could only chalk it up to my accent.

more than likely i speak with an american accent, that's bc since i've been here in the US which is close to 25 yrs, i've interacted with mainly american ppl. i've been married quite ah few times to american women, i've also worked and coexisted with americans so i've picked up the accent, and it's a hard habit to break,

sometimes i even find myself speaking to my relatives with the accent. so as ah result ppl take offense to it especially in trinidad, and i believe it's bc there are trinis who come back home for carnival and behave like they live in heaven and the local ppl live in hell.

i've seen them, in their sunday best trying their damnest to keep up appearance with their pretentiousness and it's truly a turn of to behold, but that's what trinis do even right on the island, they pull rank on each other.

and the reason for that is cultural, yes our culture, trini culture! trinis are a, look@ me i've made it, kind of ppl, and we tend to condescend on the ppl we came through the ranks with. instead of reaching out and showing the way, we tend to be exclusive and enjoy being in the top dog position.

that's bc we lack care, and we are clueless as to what care giving truly means. this german white man on the other hand comes from a society of know hows, they pride themselves on being the best @ what they do and they do tend to share their experience and knowledge with the up and coming generation,

that's why he was surprised @ the way they do things here, i'm sure to him, IMO, it was like monkeys walking and pissing on gold, bc they are oblivious to the value thereoff and don't know how to refine their resources. i'm sure he had to say something, bc in his world it's madness, ppl don't treat their precious commodity like that, instead they nurture it.

this is why i give him credit , and it also reflected shamefully on ppl like LATAS ! YORKE! LINCOLN PHILLIPS!, ALVIN CORNEAL AND ALL THE BIG FACKIN TALKERS OF FOOTBALL, BC THEY STOOD BY AND DID NOTHING, AND SAID NOTHING for yrs and yrs and yrs! that's bc they lack care and are not care givers.

just look @ jamaica forinstance, they have less than us in money, art, culture and even sports, but they excel and has been excelling us now for a while, they nurture their resources, and we don't, that's bc we lack care, and we are not care givers in the least. from where i stand, i don't see this changing anytime soon TBH, and for this reason only, i'm truly sorry for the up and coming generations.                real sad  these ppl.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2011, 03:26:59 AM by just cool »

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 12, 2011, 06:54:11 PM »
You said don't respond but that is good so far. The theme of care giver

Offline fatimarima

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 12, 2011, 07:17:55 PM »
Old man Otto's blood pressure goin through the roof....he really heated.   That was crazy.   " I ask the boy his salary..he doh know".   I ask the boy how much tax?  he doh know"  "I ask, how much was the transfer fee?  he doh know"  " they treat the boys like animal"...lol serious rant

Offline najee

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 12, 2011, 07:23:07 PM »
Trinibago football is dieing a slow death

1]; } ?>