April 24, 2024, 11:53:24 AM

Author Topic: Pfister goes berserk at post-match interview  (Read 22058 times)

Offline fatimarima

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Pfister goes Bizerk at post match interview
« Reply #60 on: October 12, 2011, 07:40:30 PM »
I like how Otto speaking out   ......tell dem Pfister...tell dem!

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 12, 2011, 08:01:13 PM »
allyuh sure otto daddy wasnt third reich,man soundin dread but he right.we need this sort of mentality,we too f**kin laid back....heil.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline Storeboy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 12, 2011, 08:03:30 PM »
Otto is absolutely right.  But here is part of the problem!  The TTFF has abdicated part of its responsibility and has made no effort to expose local players to international clubs.  This can happen in the following ways:
1. Invite big clubs to come and play friendlies against us.  This happened frequently years ago.
2. Invite countries to come and play against our national team.  (We have not had a friendly in two years.  The USA has had at least 8 this years alone and 3 in the last month.)
3. Organize friendlies away so our players can be exposed to to other countries and their leagues.
4. Organize friendlies for our youth teams so they could be seen early and get invitations to play overseas
Then, our players have to be educated and strongly encouraged to avoid some far off places where the leagues and social systems are so different from home that going there will hinder national call ups and inhibit their development.  Not ever dollar is worth chasing.

But our football association has done nothing but fight down our players and try to pump their egos and line their pockets.  So the whole issue boils down to poor organization, and you can tell that Pfister is already extremely frustrated by what he sees.
I hope Clyde Leon, Theobald, and Roberts find better offers closer home.
Go Soca Warriors!  We want two wins against Guyana.
Never, never, ever give up! Go T&T Warriors!

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 12, 2011, 08:13:47 PM »
I understand Otto fustration. But what allyuh or he wants to players to do? if the club or agents work up a deal and it appears to be more money for the player, then more than likely he will take the offer. in the past we used to criticise players for wanting to play only in the "comfort zone" of English and Scotish football. We all used to say(even me) that they should try the continent, with the thinking that anything is better that the local pro-league. Don't say I lie, becuase all of us use to say players dying a slow death that at home and should explore foreign. Well that is what we get. Is it good or bad. Well it bad for WC coach.

And saying TTFF should step and look after players interest is a joke. With some exceptions, jack, camps and company has no middle leg to stand on when it come to transfer of players overseas. The local clubs are not benevolent societies. They are trying to make as much money. And don't try to compare them with Premier league clubs. It is like chalk and cheese.

A next thing is that we hardly go overseas to play friendlies so that guys can be seen by foreign clubs. JA does travel all over the world. They have much more players playing in foreign. They does arrange match in London.  How the f--k jack can't do that for TT. He is(was) a big in FIFA. How come TT never play Switzerland, Belgium, Holland, Andorra, Lux, NI, etc. Maturana was we coach and we never arrange a game against Colombia, Ecuador, Peru, Bolivia. This a FIFA VP and he can't squeeze one of them balls to get a couple friendlies to showcase our talent. He know how to squeeze the local balls, though.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2011, 08:20:34 PM by Deeks »

Offline dwn

• Hero Warrior
  • "Hands that help are holier than lips that pray"
    • View Profile
    • Arsenal Now!
« Reply #64 on: October 12, 2011, 08:30:15 PM »
I understand Otto fustration. But what allyuh or he wants to players to do? if the club or agents work up a deal and it appears to be more money for the player, then more than likely he will take the offer. in the past we used to criticise players for wanting to play only in the "comfort zone" of English and Scotish football. We all used to say(even me) that they should try the continent, with the thinking that anything is better that the local pro-league. Don't say I lie, becuase all of us use to say players dying a slow death that at home and should explore foreign. Well that is what we get. Is it good or bad. Well it bad for WC coach.

I think the main part of Pfister frustration is that a player will miss a WCQ on an international date to go on a trial. I don't know. But where else in the World does that happen? That they're going to "nothing leagues" that, are far away, and making little money adds insult to injury because he sees that they're being exploited. But, I don't think his beef is just that they're travelling far and wide. It's more that agents are doing whatever they want, whenever they want and "treating the players like animals".
« Last Edit: October 12, 2011, 08:31:52 PM by dwn »

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 12, 2011, 08:42:11 PM »
I love Pfister!! We need a transcript of this ASAP
Hart for president

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 12, 2011, 08:46:27 PM »
as much as i sympathize with the plight of our players, they were foolish not to look to the power of collective bargining such as that offered by fpatt. groden is under investigation, camps near passing out in court, jack's power is greatly dimished, ttff broke, their zonal base is being eroded and the players finally have a poweful ally in a coach that appears to give damn beyond salary considerations and who will not punish them selection-wise for not bowing and scraping before the federation.

sympathy does not feed your family. the time to capitalize is right now. getting fpatt or something similar revamped should be a priority item among players and their representatives. it won't be easy, even the referees fighting tooth and nail to organize a collective with teeth. but it has to be done and soon.
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 12, 2011, 08:48:44 PM »
Well Otto saying men getting treated like animals. We believe him. But let's say a player come back home and reported that he was treated like an animal. You know what the response from the site would be. he is ah f--king wimp. All he thinking is about party in TT. Wim was right, all he want to is sit under a coconut tree and drink some rum. TT players eh have guts.

Listen TT players are not the only one going to faraway places. All them leagues full of Brazilians and African and JAs. Yes, I do agree about scrutinising, players' agents, contracts,etc. But TTFF eh know they toe from they 2 knees at this moment. Wait until the Chinese get in the act of importing players. They have money too. So if a man get a good contract to play in China, is gone he gone.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 12, 2011, 08:52:19 PM »
as much as i sympathize with the plight of our players, they were foolish not to look to the power of collective bargining such as that offered by fpatt. groden is under investigation, camps near passing out in court, jack's power is greatly dimished, ttff broke, their zonal base is being eroded and the players finally have a poweful ally in a coach that appears to give damn beyond salary considerations and who will not punish them selection-wise for not bowing and scraping before the federation.

sympathy does not feed your family. the time to capitalize is right now. getting fpatt or something similar revamped should be a priority item among players and their representatives. it won't be easy, even the referees fighting tooth and nail to organize a collective with teeth. but it has to be done and soon.

I agree with that somewhat. But FPATT will always have a hard time getting players to join. The gov't teams more than likely will not join FPATT. Police, DF, TTEC, WASA. If all the teams were non-gov't teams, I can see that happening.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: October 12, 2011, 08:58:16 PM »
Player Education should be a major push by the TTFF and required to clubs. Exposure, exposure, exposure.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: October 12, 2011, 08:59:05 PM »
Only a small segment are gov players. Fpatt should be a force.
Hart for president

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: October 12, 2011, 09:01:57 PM »
Right now on ESPN2 "The Dotted Line" is being aired. It's about sports agent and their role in sport.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: October 12, 2011, 09:13:18 PM »
Otto is absolutely correct! And he is responding to the pressures of preparing his team in the face of such difficulties. However, to be fair, let's remember that there are other pressures at play here - a) the desperate need of local clubs to sell players abroad at virtually any price in order to survive financially, and b) the desperate urge of local players to accept virtually any improvement in salary above and beyond what they receive in the TT Pro League, also in order to survive financially, to handle domestic responsibilities, etc. These are REAL pressures and frankly, when a foreign club (Viet Namese, Indian, MLS, etc.) comes calling via one of the so-called "agents' - and there are many floating around sweet TNT, (husslers, really) - it is well nigh impossible to resist the paltry sums these clubs offer (TTD 3 and 4 thousand a month, pittances by global standards). THIS is the reality on the ground. It's difficult to overcome these pressures and we have to work together to do so.
Yuh know what i got from this rant? that this man maybe had enough and is on his way out the door of his own choosing.   

what brought to this conclusion is when he said in the interview that this might be the last time he sits @ this desk (meaning the press conference),say it isn't so, bc i know how my ppl is, hence the reason i left and never came back, and not trying to anytime soon. doesn't mean i don't love and miss my country dearly, it's just that i irks me tuh see how much we have and is blessed with, and how little we make use of it.

i think maybe otto is @ thas point and wants out, cant say that i blame him if he does, bc these lazy complaisant kakh@les in trinbago will turn of the devil himself with their lack of anything progressive disposition.  hope he stays, bc i love this coach, best coach we had in over a decade, maybe ever.

JC, I believe dat there could be another angle to the "it will be the last time yuh talking to me" comment. It was the media he was talking to. I get the feeling that he was trying to get them to join de fight or he would not be doing anymore press conferences with them or for them. As in get involved or move out the way or better yet.. he'll move out of their way!
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: October 12, 2011, 09:19:34 PM »
Something else I got from otto's Rant is that I believe he has now instilled a caring for his players that will prompt them to give him even more on the field. Tactical?, and if so I applaud him. Is like when ah coach come out and take one on de knuckles for de team. It get the boys fired up to defend and impress the gaffer. Once again, a master stroke of genius from Otto-mattic!
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: October 12, 2011, 09:19:49 PM »

I agree with that somewhat. But FPATT will always have a hard time getting players to join. The gov't teams more than likely will not join FPATT. Police, DF, TTEC, WASA. If all the teams were non-gov't teams, I can see that happening.

Deeks, Trinidad and Tobago football is in a state of near collapse. There are many, many causes ranging from lack of attendence at games to league and zonal structures to aministrative/corporate philosophy. Much has to be re-evaluated, including the acceptable extent of government involvement in football whether its bailout money or team sponsorship. To paraphrase Mark Twain...sacred cows make the sweetest hamburger.
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline RGarcia

• Forward To Mid-Field to Defense
  • Hero Warrior
  • Who Jah bless, no man curse!
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: October 12, 2011, 09:41:38 PM »
The man made a lot of great points, which a lot have been already stated. I just want to say that in my 4 years of playing college soccer in the US I have seen the same things happen. Players come to universities and colleges and when they are not what the coaches expect or they get injured their scholarships are terminated. Seen it with student athletes from the Caribbean, Africa and Europe. This happens because the coaches know someone in the country and pay them some small money for the kids. Its real sad!! Football has a sad and dark under world when it comes to "agents". But Trinidad and Tobago have/had too many players that played overseas for there not to be a proper organization ie FPATT. This is a perfect time for FPATT to make a case to the players for a players association since they have the backing of an international coach who knows the ins and outs. :beermug: 
All American

Offline dwolfman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Malvern Sports Club
« Reply #76 on: October 12, 2011, 09:55:27 PM »
The Armed Forces cannot be unionized. That being said, two teams cannot provide players for FPATT. What about all the others? At the end of the day I think Zandolie made the point about a lot of things being wrong with T&T football. FPATT failed because local footballers were primarily scared of Jack Warner and in addition lacked the intelligence and "belly" to properly equip themselves. Despite assurances that caps were not a work permit issue (UK only) for a country ranked as low as us the threat of being blacklisted was too real for many of these players to overlook. A lot of the players selling themselves to ANY bidder, not necessarily the highest and clubs ready and willing to get the cash. A lack of transfer rules, procedures or an ability to enforce them also contributes to this problem. The TTFF never cared about a player's development, only what they can contribute to the national team. It's a really big mess and Pfister can't do anything to help it no matter what his rant because at the end of the day it is ingrained in our culture and will take a massive effort to change - not a couple minutes of emotional, if not pointed, observation.

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: October 12, 2011, 10:11:41 PM »
I think it's amazing how the most inappropriate thing is what we need the most.  ;D I hope all stays true in T&T and he isn't fired.  This is like theater and we're all watching the part in T&T football we've all been waiting for.  Imagine what's happening inside the players when they watch this clip.  Allyuh still fraid Mexico and CR?
In Everything give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: October 12, 2011, 10:38:19 PM »
On the 'Theobald signs in India' thread I posed the question ... "any bets on how long this arrangement will last?" and left it at that ... (no harm Densill) ... That question was raised precisely because of practices associated with contractual arrangements.

As far as Leon's move to Colombia ... on that thread mention was made of the heightened role Colombia's pro player association (Acolfutpro) had been playing ... what I didn't state was that one of the prominent cases the players association had to deal with concerned a COL player who had experienced a world of problems in Iran related to a similar dilemma Leon finds himself in ...

In that case the club went as far as taking the player's passport ... documents provided by Acolfutpro indicate that the player signed a contract that obligated him to matters which he was unaware ... a Brazilian agent is said to have manipulated paperwork/signature of a contract written in Spanish that ostensibly obligated the player to a six month contract ... but which was later doctored to reflect a 2 year obligation to the club.

The player's only intermediary with the club was a Brazilian player who had been in Iran for 4 years ... he spoke Portuguese and Spanish but very limited English ... and apparently English was the language of communication with the club ... quite the cluster &*#*. The agent is also said to have "channeled" $$$ earned by Fonseca at his previous club in Indonesia.

This situation was also complicated by the fact that the player took his family to Iran with him  :o ... his wife and 4 year old daughter.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edison_Fonseca

I can't say that this stuff is surprising. 

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: October 12, 2011, 10:56:41 PM »
Last I heard journalists clapping at a press conference was when Mandela gave a statement upon his release.

Pfister also validated my cynicism about the MLS as expressed on the Dwayne Rosario thread.

Highlights:

Densill ("best midfielder!!!)  :)

Also, the undervaluation of our players ... doh fret ... help is on the way.

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: October 13, 2011, 12:23:12 AM »
yow star this mad look like he smoke sum good stuff and run up in di media room..

war
Black Lives Matter..

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: October 13, 2011, 02:21:51 AM »
yow star this mad look like he smoke sum good stuff and run up in di media room..

war
Wham war like yuh on kicks or what? remember this is serious business, ppl lives @stake, no skin up ting allowed.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #82 on: October 13, 2011, 03:18:17 AM »
I LOVE IT!! I LOVE IT!!

The man call Denzil our "best midfielder." ;D

I eh know how our players will feel about him bussing files about their salaries.
But it's good to see a Coach with this kind of passion.  :beermug: :beermug:

VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #83 on: October 13, 2011, 04:04:56 AM »
Otto Pfister pleads for help.
By Andrew Gioannetti (Guardian).

National football coach Otto Pfister on Tuesday called on the media for assistance despite his team’s 4-0 shut-out of Barbados in the World Cup qualifier at the Hasely Crawford Stadium.

“If you don’t help me, this will be my last interview with you, because this is terrible,” Pfister said as he pleaded for help to get the local Pro League clubs to support his efforts and for the exploitation of several local players to stop.

Pfister, in an emotional post match press conference, spoke little of  T&T’s impressive second half performance, but rather voiced his distaste at the manner in which Pro League clubs are allowing their players to leave for trials during his training camps.

Despite Lester Peltier’s hat-trick and Hughton Hector audacious chip over the Barbados goalkeeper for T&T’s late, fourth item, Pfister was in no mood to celebrate.

After being asked if he was relieved at the result, following last week’s 2-1 loss to Bermuda, Pfister said he was pleased with the result but noted T&T played under pressure for the first 20 minutes. “We took 20 minutes to come into the game.

We played a much better second half. We played the second half just like we do in training.” Pfister criticised Pro League clubs Caledonia AIA, W Connection and Super League outfit bmobile Joe Public for sending players off to trials during World Cup training camps.

He was visibly angry that Carlyle Mitchell left his camp to take up a contract in Colorado. “I am not happy with this. I will fight FIFA.” He noted that Densill Theobold was handled like an animal when Caledonia transferred him.

Pfister referred to W Connection’s Clyde Leon who is off to Vietnam after playing for Colombian club Itagui Ditaires. “He was in Colombia, he writes a two-year contract for $3,000 monthly.

The agent makes a deal. He shows him a letter in Spanish, he signs and cancels the contract.” Pfister said this was not allowed. “If a player started a league here, nobody can contract the player before the season is finished.” Pfister said he asked Leon what was his salary and taxes in Vietnam and what was the transfer fee involved but he did not know.

“How the boy not know your own transfer sum?’ Pfister asked. He explained that when a player walked away from national training, he was walking against the Government.

“I hope the Government can help me. Football is a matter of character for this country. If I walk against the national team, I walk against the Government.”

Pfister also spoke of Darryl Robert who left recently for a trial in South Africa, despite being out of the national line-up because of a broken arm.

“I don’t know who sent Darryl to South Africa.” He emphasised that it was difficult to play with one line up, and one week later, change five players.

He is happy that Roberts, Kenwyne Jones and Carlos Edwards would be available for next month’s matches against Guyana.

Pfister furious
…says bad transfers hurting T&T football
By Kern De Freitas (Express).

"You have to help me, help our football. This is (a) crime [against humanity]."

Trinidad and Tobago head coach Otto Pfister was anything but happy after the Soca Warriors' 4-0 World Cup qualifying shutout win over Barbados at the Hasely Crawford Stadium on Tuesday evening and his displeasure had nothing to do with their performance in the match.

Instead, he took issue with some local club owners' attempts to trade players and send them on trials with foreign clubs.

And within his emotional rant over the situation at the post-match press conference, the 73-year-old German made an impassioned plea to the media to assist him in stopping this trend of transfers that he claimed is not only hurting local football, but the players as well.

"If you don't help me, it's my last interview here. Because this is terrible," the veteran coach said.

According to Pfister, midfielder Clyde Leon, who hails from W Connection, and more recently has played in Colombia, has been transferred to Vietnam.

Yet the player, the senior national coach said, is unhappy over the situation and does not know what his salary will be, his transfer fee, or even how much tax he is supposed to pay.

Goalkeeper Marvin Phillip was sent on trial in Vancouver, Canada ten days before T&T's World Cup qualifier away to Bermuda last Friday and the custodian was not himself during that encounter, Pfister complained.

Defender Carlyle Mitchell has also been transferred to Vancouver Whitecaps FC, while midfielder Densill Theobald of Caledonia AIA—who Pfister rates as T&T's "best midfielder"—is also on the move.

A number of T&T players have been on trial in different parts of the globe, including unattached striker Darryl Roberts, who suffered a broken arm in South Africa and returned without a contract. Previously, he had a stint in Turkey with Denizlispor.

Hayden Tinto and Connection's Hughtun Hector are also being pursued to play in India, Pfister stated.

"I am not happy. In the middle of the preparation, these club owners take the boys out like animals," an angry Pfister said. "This is humanity crime... If we cannot stop this, we have no future in football. This boy (Leon) is not (an) animal. That is a man...he has family. We have to look (after) him."

Pfister is also asking the Government to intervene in the matter and has vowed to go to FIFA to "fight this".

The issue has also affected T&T's qualifying campaign, the coach said.

"Somebody who is doing this for money in his pocket and we do not know what is happening with our boys? It makes problems, not only for me. As a coach it's the same problem, I have to change the team."

He accused the agents brokering the transfers of making money their priority and inferred that they may not even be well recognised, or have a FIFA licence.

"You have to write this. I (do) not agree. I will fight this. (Today), Clyde Leon, W Connection sends him to Vietnam. Can you believe this? The boy is completely (mad). Can you believe this? This is gangsters (sic)."

He also pointed out the case of Shahdon Winchester, another young W Connection talent, saying the 19-year-old striker has had at least nine trials in the US and Europe.

"You kill this boy completely. (When) we have a game like this, invite your scout (to) watch this boy in the game. Let him give him a contract here..."

This would not happen in the world's top clubs, Pfister reasoned.

The ex-Saudi Arabia coach said Trinidad and Tobago had "nice boys", singling out midfielders Hector and Kendall Jagdeosingh, who plays for Rochester Rhinos in the United Soccer League (USL), and Kevin Molino—who Pfister feels has "million dollars in his legs".

"Kendall is very nice boy, young boy, very good boy. His salary in his club is (US)$5,000. This boy can play in Europe, in any team. He can make $40-50,000.

"Why he send him to the US? You know why? Because the agent, nobody knows the agent in Europe."
« Last Edit: October 13, 2011, 04:22:22 AM by Flex »
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
Pfister furious!! Express reports........
« Reply #84 on: October 13, 2011, 04:48:45 AM »
by Kern DeFreitas

www.trinidadexpress.com

"You have to help me, help our football. This is (a) crime [against humanity]."

Trinidad and Tobago head coach Otto Pfister was anything but happy after the Soca Warriors' 4-0 World Cup qualifying shutout win over Barbados at the Hasely Crawford Stadium on Tuesday evening and his displeasure had nothing to do with their performance in the match.

Instead, he took issue with some local club owners' attempts to trade players and send them on trials with foreign clubs.

And within his emotional rant over the situation at the post-match press conference, the 73-year-old German made an impassioned plea to the media to assist him in stopping this trend of transfers that he claimed is not only hurting local football, but the players as well.

"If you don't help me, it's my last interview here. Because this is terrible," the veteran coach said.

According to Pfister, midfielder Clyde Leon, who hails from W Connection, and more recently has played in Colombia, has been transferred to Vietnam. Yet the player, the senior national coach said, is unhappy over the situation and does not know what his salary will be, his transfer fee, or even how much tax he is supposed to pay.

Goalkeeper Marvin Phillip was sent on trial in Vancouver, Canada ten days before T&T's World Cup qualifier away to Bermuda last Friday and the custodian was not himself during that encounter, Pfister complained.

Defender Carlyle Mitchell has also been transferred to Vancouver Whitecaps FC, while midfielder Densill Theobald of Caledonia AIA—who Pfister rates as T&T's "best midfielder"—is also on the move.

A number of T&T players have been on trial in different parts of the globe, including unattached striker Darryl Roberts, who suffered a broken arm in South Africa and returned without a contract. Previously, he had a stint in Turkey with Denizlispor.

Hayden Tinto and Connection's Hughtun Hector are also being pursued to play in India, Pfister stated.

"I am not happy. In the middle of the preparation, these club owners take the boys out like animals," an angry Pfister said. "This is humanity crime... If we cannot stop this, we have no future in football. This boy (Leon) is not (an) animal. That is a man...he has family. We have to look (after) him."

Pfister is also asking the Government to intervene in the matter and has vowed to go to FIFA to "fight this".

The issue has also affected T&T's qualifying campaign, the coach said.

"Somebody who is doing this for money in his pocket and we do not know what is happening with our boys? It makes problems, not only for me. As a coach it's the same problem, I have to change the team."

He accused the agents brokering the transfers of making money their priority and inferred that they may not even be well recognised, or have a FIFA licence.

"You have to write this. I (do) not agree. I will fight this. (Today), Clyde Leon, W Connection sends him to Vietnam. Can you believe this? The boy is completely (mad). Can you believe this? This is gangsters (sic)."

He also pointed out the case of Shahdon Winchester, another young W Connection talent, saying the 19-year-old striker has had at least nine trials in the US and Europe.

"You kill this boy completely. (When) we have a game like this, invite your scout (to) watch this boy in the game. Let him give him a contract here..."

This would not happen in the world's top clubs, Pfister reasoned.

The ex-Saudi Arabia coach said Trinidad and Tobago had "nice boys", singling out midfielders Hector and Kendall Jagdeosingh, who plays for Rochester Rhinos in the United Soccer League (USL), and Kevin Molino—who Pfister feels has "million dollars in his legs".

"Kendall is very nice boy, young boy, very good boy. His salary in his club is (US)$5,000. This boy can play in Europe, in any team. He can make $40-50,000.

"Why he send him to the US? You know why? Because the agent, nobody knows the agent in Europe."
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: October 13, 2011, 05:06:22 AM »
VB

Dais de only thing mih ears ketch and I was able to understand but 24 hours later Kiffy eh reach yet.....amazing!!   :o ;D
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: October 13, 2011, 05:27:12 AM »
VB

Dais de only thing mih ears ketch and I was able to understand but 24 hours later Kiffy eh reach yet.....amazing!!   :o ;D

come people coulda swear he say "one of"
I pity the fool....

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: October 13, 2011, 05:45:24 AM »
VB

come people coulda swear he say "one of"

I eh understand a word of what he said......I just ketch Densil and "best midfielder" in the same sentence......my mind blown..... ;D
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: October 13, 2011, 05:47:43 AM »
I eh understand a word of what he said......I just ketch Densil and "best midfielder" in the same sentence......my mind blown..... ;D

lol
I pity the fool....

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: October 13, 2011, 06:07:00 AM »
but in all seriousness if Densil could grow a pair ah balls, and stop playin timid who could well be one of our best
I pity the fool....

1]; } ?>