March 28, 2024, 01:05:53 PM

Author Topic: Pfister goes berserk at post-match interview  (Read 21812 times)

Offline socachynee

• Sr. Warrior
  • goals win games
    • View Profile
Re: Pfister goes Bizerk at post match interview
« Reply #90 on: October 13, 2011, 06:23:51 AM »
You tell dem, he has nuttin to lose
His reputation on de line

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: October 13, 2011, 06:44:17 AM »
Pfister fury ;D

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: October 13, 2011, 06:45:19 AM »
I pity the fool....

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: October 13, 2011, 06:49:56 AM »
when is the next proleague game btw .....  the 25 th ... 15 days rest for players
« Last Edit: October 13, 2011, 06:51:34 AM by Trini _2014 »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: October 13, 2011, 07:31:38 AM »
Pfister fury ;D

who doin de books dis year. My recommendation. 
Pfister Fury! :beermug: :beermug:
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: October 13, 2011, 08:08:49 AM »
I feel Densil is a practice champ. Otto isn't the first coach to like him, remember he was a fixture in Beenie's team. So two big-time coaches think very highly of him, despite the fact that he has made little impact in games. It hadda be a mental ting...
Nothing pisses me off more than racism, and ppl who you know that act like they don't know you.

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: October 13, 2011, 08:10:30 AM »
Pfister fury ;D
omg classic ,take win.

Offline jr sams

• Hero Warrior
  • Every time....all de time....true to form
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: October 13, 2011, 08:13:04 AM »
I feel Densil is a practice champ. Otto isn't the first coach to like him, remember he was a fixture in Beenie's team. So two big-time coaches think very highly of him, despite the fact that he has made little impact in games. It hadda be a mental ting...
True ting...he probably freezes up in games and when on the big stage...maybe Pfister-Fury could help with that
well yes

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: October 13, 2011, 08:21:57 AM »
True ting...he probably freezes up in games and when on the big stage...maybe Pfister-Fury could help with that

as I said...NO Balls
I pity the fool....

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: October 13, 2011, 09:22:06 AM »
pfister fury=classic  ;D

with regard to theobald, he said 'one of' the best
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline Arimaman

• Arima Compre
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: October 13, 2011, 01:08:44 PM »
Very late on the conversation but from my perspective Otto is concerned about the exploitation of his players.  I've always said in contrast to some, going off to far nations to play football and make small money makes no sense.  That said, I understand players live in the present and want to grasp at any "opportunity". 

One obvious thing is missing that no one commented on though, is the inability of our players to understand contracts and how to avoid being exploited.  Imagine, according to Otto ah man sign to go to Vietnam and he eh know how much the agent making or himself for that matte?  That seems so simple to me and almost embarrassing for the player or his "family" not to ask the most basic of questions.

Are we that "desperate" for a "foreign" contract?  If so, we will continue to be exploited....  Shame on all parties involved.
Arimian to meh heart

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: October 13, 2011, 01:14:46 PM »
well seems like tinto hector and power plan to head out there according to otto and he aint to pleased ..
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: October 13, 2011, 01:16:21 PM »
Pilsner is a man who wlda see this nuff in Africa. They have agents there who take people money, carry them europe and disappear and leave them on the street.

I wonder what the relationship like between these agents and the local clubs...

Football is a business, u cant stop local players looking to move up.

This is where FPATT hadda step in and protect players interests from jokey mickey mouse deals...
Sadly, some of these players  have limited experience in these sort of things...

On the flipside, I always wondered why our players and agents never looked at South America/Central America, Spain, POrtugal, France more than thay did in the past....
Language excuse is bullshit, in this modern era that not an excuse. If u a true professional, you will adjust.
Tevez cyah say boo in english if he try yet he the highest paid player in England and the top striker there is. Scores of non english players flourish in England.

When last I checked, Copa Libertadores was not that far behind Europeans Champions League....

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: October 13, 2011, 02:31:36 PM »

One obvious thing is missing that no one commented on though, is the inability of our players to understand contracts and how to avoid being exploited.  Imagine, according to Otto ah man sign to go to Vietnam and he eh know how much the agent making or himself for that matte?  That seems so simple to me and almost embarrassing for the player or his "family" not to ask the most basic of questions.

Are we that "desperate" for a "foreign" contract?  If so, we will continue to be exploited....  Shame on all parties involved.

the only shame on them is that they were foolish to reject fpatt. understandable but still foolish. these fellas are not rocket scientists, like athletes all over the world who chose professional sport over academics they can be easily exploited.

fool me once shame on me, fool me twice shame on me
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline Spursy

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Willis Plaza Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: October 13, 2011, 02:45:11 PM »
Okay people here is the sHOTTA details for you. First and very importantly the fact of the matter is "are things been done properly"?

Are the players victims here?  Who is suffering from all this? The senior national team. It is in the best interest of the head coach to ensure his first team or core players are fit and ready to play for the country. The clubs on the other hand seems to want to make money to pay bills etc.

What Otto is saying is that the clubs are jumping on the first money and willing to throw anyone under the mat to make a quick buck or two, and the question he is asking is are these trails been done legally, from what he also said it is not.

Shame on TT clubs they really don't look like they care what happens to players once on loan or sold by selling them or loaning them to medocre clubs in India and SA. etc.. And shame on the players for not waiting till the NT team does better so they have a better chance of playing at a better club. 

I also think what Otto is saying is that he is going to quit the job.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2011, 02:48:16 PM by sHOTTA12 »

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: October 13, 2011, 02:56:56 PM »
Okay people here is the sHOTTA details for you. First and very importantly the fact of the matter is "are things been done properly"?

Are the players victims here?  Who is suffering from all this? The senior national team. It is in the best interest of the head coach to ensure his first team or core players are fit and ready to play for the country. The clubs on the other hand seems to want to make money to pay bills etc.

What Otto is saying is that the clubs are jumping on the first money and willing to throw anyone under the mat to make a quick buck or two, and the question he is asking is are these trails been done legally, from what he also said it is not.

Shame on TT clubs they really don't look like they care what happens to players once on loan or sold by selling them or loaning them to medocre clubs in India and SA. etc.. And shame on the players for not waiting till the NT team does better :rotfl:  :rotfl: so they have a better chance of playing at a better club.   

I also think what Otto is saying is that he is going to quit the job.

How many players get contract to big clubs, any clubs after the WC apppearance?
« Last Edit: October 13, 2011, 02:58:47 PM by elan »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Spursy

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Willis Plaza Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: October 13, 2011, 03:05:39 PM »
Who was there? Birchall got picked up, Jones, Edwards and the rest consisting of retired Yorke, Shaka (our best players) and the wild men like bleeder, whitley, avery etc. It's true our players now have a better chance of making a good team if they perform well with the NT.. Thats the best way to get themselves recognised internationally. Hopefully we get to the next rounds. This coach gets discipline from his players, its only a matter of time before they start reaping the benifits of the work they putting in. And its people like you that like the way things are and make it a mountain for others to climb when all is needed is a little bit of work.

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
  • ah doh puh water in meh mouth to talk
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: October 13, 2011, 04:50:42 PM »
Bakes about we not having that kinda profile for big team scouts to come here. I can personally tell you that they do. A certain "nobody in the football world" actually got scouts to come watch a few of us in Mayaro when Collin Samuel get picked up. That person also recommended a player name Sherwin Lee to them, but he had a choice to make between attending national U20 training or coming to a trial match to be seen aswell. Well he picked U20 and that was the end of that. My point is, big or small team scouts are always traveling the world to discover young talent. Otto is right about these ass hole clubs sending their players on trial, why can't they be seen by a scout or send tapes to clubs outside T&T to show the kind of talent that they might have to offer?.

This also had me thinking, how did Yorke get picked up playing here?

Collin Samuel was recommended by a BP employee who was a Falkirk fan. He was seen by Falkirk coaches when they came to T&T to conduct clinics on behalf of BP.

Yorke was picked up by Villa after they saw him in action while they were on a pre-season tour of T&T.
I l know the BP employee. He use hook us up with boots and money for transportation. (Jack)

Offline Jay10

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: October 13, 2011, 04:55:15 PM »
I believe Leon and Hector are heading to Vietnam soon...truth is..we have very poor agents..just look at the clubs some of these Jamaicans sign for

Offline Trinitozbone

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: October 13, 2011, 07:01:50 PM »
I must admit he is correct although I don't like his tone! It seems he is talking down to us! But he should understand this pro league not like the real thing! Owners investing hoping to make some money! They are treating the players like  slaves! I almost laugh when he said he will complain to FIFA! It seems like FIFA has to do what we cannot do ourselves!

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: October 13, 2011, 07:33:42 PM »
I must admit he is correct although I don't like his tone! It seems he is talking down to us! But he should understand this pro league not like the real thing! Owners investing hoping to make some money! They are treating the players like  slaves! I almost laugh when he said he will complain to FIFA! It seems like FIFA has to do what we cannot do ourselves!
I didn't get that @ all, instead i got ah man who's flabbergasted by the audacity and cluelessness of ah ppl with so much resources that's just wasting away, that and utta frustration!

BTW, dem bob tail monkeys in trinbago deserve just that! ah talking down to! they too fackin backward and out of it!
« Last Edit: October 14, 2011, 03:23:13 AM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: October 13, 2011, 09:31:27 PM »
... speaking of "didn't get" ...

JC, I didn't get that he was angling to leave de wuk ... what I got was that this would be his last press conference before a servile media UNLESS they demonstrated some cajones as stakeholders in our football ... Note he said: you all are football journalists (then humorously wanted to know who was the Express reporter)  ... the implication being then cover the football properly without self-censoring ... be advocates for the game and your national team and raise pertinent questions ... Fair comments.

Even so, thus far what has surfaced in the local media is a reproduction of what he stated rather than anything more penetrating such as inquiries related to the actual transfers and practices Pfister has expressed as problematic.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: October 13, 2011, 09:39:26 PM »
Pfister fury ;D
omg classic ,take win.

This is even better!!

Iron Pfister fury!!  ;)
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: October 14, 2011, 12:03:37 AM »

Talking down to us my f**king ass... de man buffin people, clubs, local agents, the TTFF for being to blasted slack and letting shit happen to the footballers. If was ah black man with ah WI accent yuh never bawl he talking down to "we".

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: October 14, 2011, 04:06:47 AM »

What de hell i does be reading here??
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: October 14, 2011, 07:17:36 AM »

Even so, thus far what has surfaced in the local media is a reproduction of what he stated rather than anything more penetrating such as inquiries related to the actual transfers and practices Pfister has expressed as problematic.

This de shameful ting... I waiting to see who get off dey arse and do some actual work.
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline lil damo

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: October 14, 2011, 07:52:10 AM »
My 2 cents is players like H. Hector & K. Molino for example are very capable of playing in Portugal, France, Holland, Greece, Norway, Switzerland, Belgium, Turkey & Scotland in first or second division leagues but the agents these players use have little or no connections in these leagues or have very little credibility in with clubs in those leagues.

In order to get our better young players into good leagues we need to have them work with established agents, not necessarily top agents, but at least agents with connections in good leagues. You can’t tell me Hector can’t play in Holland or Switzerland; that kid could play and shouldn’t be going to Vietnam to make his money.

Where are our former overseas players who know where to find proper agents? Can’t they form an organization to help these young players find teams in good leagues? This is where we need former overseas players to bring their experience and knowledge to the table to help the younger ones.

Vietnam and India is a shame for the kind of talent we have.

Offline trini_stallion

• Hero Warrior
  • soca in mih veins, soca in mih blood...
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: October 14, 2011, 06:20:13 PM »
OTTTOOO-FACKInnn-MATICCCC boiii...gih dem woood star, yuhhhhz ah boss!
Soca in mih vein, Soca in meh blood
Soca in yuh vein, Soca in blood,
Soca in we vein, Soca in we blood,
It's a heart of love, can't deny soca, cuz its good fuh de soul...
Trinidad and Tobago jump up now!

Offline fish

• Sr. Warrior
  • "Study the past if you would define the future"
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: October 14, 2011, 09:32:58 PM »
Theobald is our best midfielder?

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: October 15, 2011, 03:19:24 AM »
Theobald is our best midfielder?
The man said "ONE OF", not the best.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

1]; } ?>