March 28, 2024, 07:54:01 AM

Author Topic: Pfister goes berserk at post-match interview  (Read 21808 times)

Offline judge101

• Full Warrior
  • If it is to be, then it is up to me
    • View Profile
Re: Pfister goes berserk at post-match interview
« Reply #150 on: October 23, 2011, 01:25:44 PM »
woooow had no idea it was this bad with our football
wise men talke because they have something to say,fools talk because they have to say something

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #151 on: October 23, 2011, 04:11:16 PM »
pfister is right, he is just reiterating my issues from previous years

bad agents who have no connections and no morals, they don't care about our football players and our national program

yet these players have no choice because there is no options

i remember men on here insulting me about saying our players are talented enough to play in the epl, la liga and all top leagues around the world but now they listen

because 97% of the posters on this board are not knowledgeable about football, they lack foresight and don't have the eye for talent

plenty times man cuss me for players who world class coaches praised because of jealousy and insecurity

now pfister has come out and called out these fake coaches and agents who take advantage of the players

its time these so called football peongs wake up and realize what is going on

sending a talented player hector to vietnam? leon to colombia? these men should be sweating in la liga, erisdiva, bundesliga

but the coaches don't tell the national coach because they are insecure and want pfister removed, they are jealous

thats why i said locals should not run our football, they will run it into the ground and waste the talent of our people, it happens from music to sport

I agree with the statement I've highlighted but only on one condition, you also include yourself in the 97%.

And btw I don't mind being viewed by you as being in that 97% once you also include yourself! 8)

speak for yourself, i am among the 3% in the know, i am glad you have acknowledged your place however, finally  :D

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: October 23, 2011, 05:51:39 PM »

bad agents who have no connections and no morals, they don't care about our football players and our national program

i remember men on here insulting me about saying our players are talented enough to play in the epl, la liga and all top leagues around the world but now they listen

because 97% of the posters on this board are not knowledgeable about football, they lack foresight and don't have the eye for talent

plenty times man cuss me for players who world class coaches praised because of jealousy and insecurity

now pfister has come out and called out these fake coaches and agents who take advantage of the players

sending a talented player hector to vietnam? leon to colombia? these men should be sweating in la liga, erisdiva, bundesliga

but the coaches don't tell the national coach because they are insecure and want pfister removed, they are jealous

thats why i said locals should not run our football, they will run it into the ground and waste the talent of our people, it happens from music to sport

I agree with the statement I've highlighted but only on one condition, you also include yourself in the 97%.

And btw I don't mind being viewed by you as being in that 97% once you also include yourself! 8)

speak for yourself, i am among the 3% in the know, i am glad you have acknowledged your place however, finally  :D

Self-praise is no recommendation, your track record proves otherwise!
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #153 on: October 23, 2011, 05:53:35 PM »

coming from an egomaniac like yourself, i doubt your skewed observations hold any merit, my track record is impeccable unlike yourself  ;)

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: October 23, 2011, 09:13:29 PM »

coming from an egomaniac like yourself, i doubt your skewed observations hold any merit, my track record is impeccable unlike yourself  ;)

:yapping:
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

1]; } ?>