April 25, 2024, 10:41:21 PM

Author Topic: Between Trindad and Haiti , Who has a better chance to advance..?  (Read 1320 times)

Offline truehaitian

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Well the way it looks like, all the group favorites need simply a tie on November 11 to guarantee their places into the second round except for Haiti and Trinidad..Panama is already in as expected..Both Haiti & Trinidad can't afford a lost or two ties..

Which beg the question...who has a better chance to advance.. well surprisingly enough it is Haiti rather than Trinidad..Why..?

Well when it comes to Caribbean soccer, any one from the Caribbean would tell you that the top 4 dogs of the Caribbean are Jamaica, Trinidad, Cuba and Haiti.. The 5th place is up for grab..you might be surprised that it is not Grenada, Guadeloupe or Martinique it is Guyana...they have become the hot bed of Caribbean soccer because they keep on winning.. A good portion of the team are playing in Trinidad league, most in Caledonia club...

So Guyana really will have two home games, one in Trinidad and one in Guyana...not to mention strong familiarity with the field and the players..the players are also hungry for more jobs in Trinidad club..so they have something to prove or to show..
---------------------------

Antigua really know nothing about Haiti except from watching the videos..this is a completely new team from the one Trinidad beat 4-0..This team is made up of 100% European & MSL players of Haitian descent..from watching the video, A&B will only really see Haiti with total ball control, Curacao and VI players chasing Haitian players like Dogs and Cats with bones....Not to mention in 7 previous meetings, A&B has only managed to win on game against Haiti..

So, I think Haiti has a better chance than Trinidad to advance..your opinions are welcome..even though I think T&T will advance as well but I think Haiti has a better chance..
« Last Edit: October 14, 2011, 04:04:56 PM by truehaitian »

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Between Trindad and Haiti , Who has a better chance to advance..?
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2011, 04:24:22 PM »
Guyana has been winning in recent times but I am pleased we are playing Guyana and not,Cuba,Jamaica or even your Haiti .What people fail to understand is that TT were playing without half of their first choice players,not many teams in the Caribbean can beat Barbados 4 nil with a second 11.We may not beat Guyana in both matches but we will win one and not lose one but the higher likelihood is that we will win both.
PS,truehaitian be careful of A&B they are strong and fast and they once surprised Cuba with their brand about 3 or 4 years ago,I think they play in the MLS most of them anyway.

Offline truehaitian

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2011, 04:28:25 PM »
Their entire team are USFL based players not MSL, they have a club called Barruca IN A&B
I believe which is also a club in the USFL league..

Well I agree with you, I doubt if any other Caribbean team could have won the game 4-0 against Barbados...you are right...It happened sometimes in soccer that on any given day any team in the same league can beat another team 4-0...For instance, Trinidad never beat Haiti by a 4 goal margin in their soccer history until the last CFU qualifiers..well it happened..I doubt it this will ever happened again..Haiti right now for the first time stopped playing with local players...no one on the team is from our local league..
« Last Edit: October 14, 2011, 04:36:51 PM by truehaitian »

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2011, 04:35:24 PM »
Their entire team are USFL based players not MSL, they have a club called Barruca IN A&B
I believe which is also a club in the USFL league..
Yea you are right I wasn't too clear bout that,but I think you will have to be careful with them.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2011, 04:45:47 PM »
Just wish me luck and i will do the same, and hold ah medi and project positive vibes.    :beermug:
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2011, 12:09:33 AM »
This is a group I watching .. I really guh rather antigua & barbuda because JA go beat dem bad but I eh Trust Haiti .. haiti does run sum serious ball when dey ready.. Haiti Jamaica Clash  guh be serious sumthin so I rather see Antigua but honestly Haiti guh put a serious beating and antigua  .. is level licks antigua getting.. good luck hatian rightnow my main concern is TNT Guyana but I watching this group seriously too..

war
Black Lives Matter..

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2011, 03:57:29 AM »
Haiti = France at the moment. :)

1]; } ?>