April 27, 2024, 05:46:12 PM

Author Topic: Brazilian star Kaka not easy  (Read 5623 times)

Offline real madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Brazilian star Kaka not easy
« on: June 04, 2005, 10:24:41 PM »
Associated Press

SAO PAULO, Brazil (AP) - Brazil international midfielder Kaka says he will marry after the 2006 World Cup in Germany.

His wife-to-be is 17-year-old Brazilian student Caroline Celico, who has been Kaka's girlfriend since he was 13 years old.

"I'll get married after the Cup, hopefully with the title won," the AC Milan player told Globo TV during a live interview on Saturday.

Kaka, 23, made the announcement just hours before Brazil's last practice ahead of Sunday's World Cup qualifier against Paraguay in the southern city of Porto Alegre.

Celico will have turned 18 by next year's World Cup.

Offline real madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Brazilian star Kaka not easy
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2005, 10:25:49 PM »
So Kaka as ah 13 yr old was dealing ah 7 yr old.  What really happening in Brazil?

jusme

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2005, 10:44:48 PM »
tings that make yuh go hmmm

jusme

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2005, 10:56:09 PM »
I just went and look it up.  I think they have been together since she was 13.  He woulda be 19 at the time.   but still he wasn't too far from making the national team at that age, so I'm sure he coulda pull some smallies that wasn't so small.

Kaka announces he will get married after 2006 World Cup

Canadian Press

June 5, 2005

ADVERTISEMENT

SAO PAULO, Brazil (AP) - Brazil international midfielder Kaka says he will marry after the 2006 World Cup in Germany.

His wife-to-be is 17-year-old Brazilian student Caroline Celico, who has been Kaka's girlfriend since she was 13 years old.

"I'll get married after the Cup, hopefully with the title won," the AC Milan player told Globo TV during a live interview on Saturday.

Kaka, 23, made the announcement just hours before Brazil's last practice ahead of Sunday's World Cup qualifier against Paraguay in the southern city of Porto Alegre.

Celico will have turned 18 by next year's World Cup.
© The Canadian Press 2005

Offline real madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2005, 10:58:55 PM »
Yeah..it look like the AP article had a typo.  But still a 6 yr age difference which giving trouble when u dealing with ah 13 yr old and 19yr old.

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2005, 11:42:27 PM »
Wapn allyuh never hear?  AFTER 12 IS LUNCH.

Offline Strip

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2005, 11:52:21 PM »
kaka playin big goal on ah small goal field

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2005, 08:41:53 AM »
kaka playin big goal on ah small goal field

Strip yuh tiefing meh lyrics  ;)
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
AC Milan tell Real Madrid: £40M for Kaka
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2006, 05:18:16 AM »
AC Milan tell Real Madrid: £40M for Kaka
tribalfooball.com - December 13, 2006

AC Milan have told Real Madrid they can sign Kaka for £40 million at the end of this season.
AS says Real asked Milan to name their price for the Brazilian and at £40 million the Spanish giants, backed by the club's new television contract, are ready to splash out for the midfielder in the summer. Milan intend to use the money raised to move for Barcelona superstar Ronaldinho.

If Milan fail to qualify for the Champions League, Kaka will seek a move to Madrid, where Real have a seven-year package worth £4 million-a-season waiting for him.

Offline Remie

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: AC Milan tell Real Madrid: £40M for Kaka
« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2006, 06:06:29 AM »
£40M is cheap for a player of the quality and calibre of Kaka in todays transfer market.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2006, 06:18:23 AM by Remie »

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2006, 07:07:12 AM »
Kaka is a player I find time to watch everytime he playing. For me he is the full package. I not sure I would like to see him in Real  ;D
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline sinned

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2006, 11:30:31 AM »
that fee is reasonable for a great player like Kaka. I surprised AC call something so low

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 13, 2006, 11:43:21 AM »
£40M is cheap for a player of the quality and calibre of Kaka in todays transfer market.

Yuh find so.  Name five players that went for 40 million sterling, and yuh will not find five.  How much did Sheva go for?  Few teams, if any will splash out 40 million for Kaka.

Offline Remie

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2006, 12:14:08 PM »

Yuh find so.  Name five players that went for 40 million sterling, and yuh will not find five.  How much did Sheva go for?  Few teams, if any will splash out 40 million for Kaka.

Zinedine Zidane £44 million
Luis Figo £37 million
Hernan Crespo  £34 million
Christian Vieri £31 million
Shevchenko £30 million

For me a 24 year old Kaka at £40 million is better value and prospect that all of those players bearing in mind Zidane was 30 when he moved for £44 million. Shevchenko is 30 years old and he moved for £30 million. Add to that you now have Abramovich's pockets in the market so to me £40 million for Kaka is a steal. Chelsea would pay that any day of the week. Thats why i say £40 million is cheap.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2006, 12:31:12 PM by Remie »

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 13, 2006, 12:49:56 PM »
So if Milan fail to qualify for CL, and they sell Kaka, how do they plan to lure Ronaldinho?
Just cash?

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2006, 01:08:50 PM »
Look how contracts mean little in transfer market wraggling dese days eh....both Kaka and Ronadinho signed contracts for their respective clubs till about 2010

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline lickslikefire

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2006, 01:21:04 PM »
Look how contracts mean little in transfer market wraggling dese days eh....both Kaka and Ronadinho signed contracts for their respective clubs till about 2010

moreover, kaka just sign his contract this past summer declaring his loyalty to AC Milan.......but lewwe take dis news with a grain of salt, cause it's just rumours and worse yet it's from tribalfootball.com.....

Offline 7 blessings

• Lion II Zion
  • Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Ricky is Backkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2008, 07:08:35 PM »

04/09/2008 16:33
Kaka Back, Fit And Ready For Action

Milan superstar Kaka has returned to full training with his side and is ready to take on Genoa in week two of the Serie A season.

Kaka has been training hard and he has impressed Carlo Ancelotti who is likely to deploy his Brazilian trio, as Alexandre Pato is also likely to feature after recovering from a minor knock.

Therefore the Ka-Pa-Ro trio may play together in Genoa.

Although Milan fans will be delighted with the news of Kaka’s return, it is likely to cause the coach massive selection headaches as Ronaldinho, Kaka, Pato, Filippo Inzaghi and Andriy Shevchenko will all be fighting for a place.

The Rossoneri have stopped Kaka from joining the Brazilian national side as they prepare for their World Cup qualifier against Bolivia on September 12th.

The Selecao were annoyed that the playmaker couldn’t go, but Milan played hardball in an attempt to prevent him from picking up further injuries.

Courtesy:
http://www.goal.com/en-india/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=848842

Is Thundah for Genoa dis Sunday!!! ;D
Jesus Christ died for us....now it's time for us to Live for Him

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
Re: Ricky is Backkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2008, 07:40:20 PM »
KaPaRo...? LOL...Caparo in the Serie A now, we reach!
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline NUFF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2008, 09:41:19 PM »
Ah doh know what wrong wid AC Milan.  They start off de new season just like last season...losing at home.  Is like something missing from this team but I not sure exactly what it is.  Maybe ah defender, maybe ah better goalie, I doh know but whatever it is dey better fix it quick if dey want to take de title this year.

Offline 7 blessings

• Lion II Zion
  • Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 05, 2008, 11:22:57 PM »
From what I saw the two goals scored couldnt be blamed too much on the defence...the second one was ah blinder and while the defence take kinda long to react for the firts one..it was just a good opportunistic goal...their downfall came in the finishing...had several easy chances to convert and shevas and pippo swing...it look like dem go be trouble when dem settle in.

AC fans doh get worried yet..plus Kaka back in d mix!!
Jesus Christ died for us....now it's time for us to Live for Him

Offline fitzinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
The return of Ricardo Kaka
« Reply #21 on: October 27, 2011, 11:31:44 PM »
I remember not too long ago men was tellin me he gone thru when I said they need him in Brazil squad...man on fire for Madrid right now tho eh

http://www.soccerway.com/news/2011/October/28/kaka-returns-to-brazil-squad/

1]; } ?>