April 26, 2024, 04:36:10 AM

Author Topic: Ah Rell happy  (Read 1381 times)

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Ah Rell happy
« on: November 02, 2011, 08:55:28 AM »
Ah fealing happy theese days .. I seeing rell facking dutty babbylon getting hold and lock up frm bribery to buggering to rape , for murdering.. I fealing happy... I wonder in PNM days how much Of PNM  brothers and sisters (when I say brothers and sisters we all know di police force is PNM) was arrested or charge for crime against our citizens. I know mi partner was try and sentence to hang .. But his conviction was overturn about 3 years ago.. dais bout di only one I know..   Dem police dem feal dey could get away wid murder not wid this government... I  Loving this..  bad boy to police have to bat in there crease!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 I loving this government eh.. jes lock up manning and let somebody hold CRO CRO and rest a good bull on him and allyuh guh mek my day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dem two a dem is the rell big fish..

war
Black Lives Matter..

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Ah Rell happy
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2011, 01:25:53 PM »
For some reason ... I would love to read a response to this post from SUPA. :)

Offline congo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2011, 03:18:01 PM »
Boss. I and all used  to think that the Police force was all Pnm. But I eh too sure again nah...Them names and faces have me rellllllll confused boi. Some of them names look like you could go by them and get a good curry duck.

Like the Police does change according to the Government in Power at the time. That would also explain the excessive abuse of power and corruption in the service as well at the moment. Birds of a feather I guess. ;)

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2011, 03:48:13 PM »
Like the Police does change according to the Government in Power at the time. That would also explain the excessive abuse of power and corruption in the service as well at the moment. Birds of a feather I guess. 

if you trying to the say that most of the police who were arrested were Indians, I can't understand that reasoning. PP Just came into power last year. So you are saying those guys just recently join the force because PP wanted more Indians to make the force more equal. It seems to me them in the force since PNM days.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2011, 03:59:47 PM »
Like the Police does change according to the Government in Power at the time. That would also explain the excessive abuse of power and corruption in the service as well at the moment. Birds of a feather I guess. 

if you trying to the say that most of the police who were arrested were Indians, I can't understand that reasoning. PP Just came into power last year. So you are saying those guys just recently join the force because PP wanted more Indians to make the force more equal. It seems to me them in the force since PNM days.

Why men trying to make everything into a racial argument?!

Is as though the government (both PNM and PP/UNC) have everybody bamboozled with all the divide and rule racial talk!!
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2011, 04:05:28 PM »
I think we was saying that tongue in cheek kinda.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline congo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2011, 04:11:06 PM »
I think we was saying that tongue in cheek kinda.

This ;D ;D

Boss. I and all used  to think that the Police force was all Pnm. But I eh too sure again nah...Them names and faces have me rellllllll confused boi. Some of them names look like you could go by them and get a good curry duck.

Like the Police does change according to the Government in Power at the time. That would also explain the excessive abuse of power and corruption in the service as well at the moment. Birds of a feather I guess. ;)

I just like that you choose to address my comment when it had one even more outlandish and downright stupid two posts on top of mine. I feel special. :bs: :bs: :bs:
« Last Edit: November 02, 2011, 04:25:52 PM by congo »

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2011, 12:15:05 AM »

Congo I hear yu but I talking bout di police force .. I eh talking race dread. Indian , african , spanish whatever once yu is police yu suppose to vote PNM..  I know dais how things guh frm long time.. anyway I like wey I seeing lock up all dem fackers who terrorising our innocent citizens.. I eh care IF dem frm mars lock dem up.. di next one to get hold  is my cousin husband frm caroni.. di facker does talk too much shit I eh suprise to see he taking a bribe one day on ian alleye show.. ..I eh go call he name but I eh go be suprise..

war

war
« Last Edit: November 03, 2011, 12:19:34 AM by warmonga »
Black Lives Matter..

1]; } ?>