April 19, 2024, 08:10:36 AM

Author Topic: Soo...anybody going that game on Tuesday?  (Read 1724 times)

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
Soo...anybody going that game on Tuesday?
« on: November 12, 2011, 01:08:58 PM »
I taking a roll call.

I am a die hard fan...as are most of us here, but I really eh have that time to waste.

If I end up there I mightn't be able to control my anger either at the fact that we couldn't progress from a group containing Bermuda, Barbados and Guyana.

Probably the only three countries in the region that still care about cricket more than football.
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Soo...anybody going that game on Tuesday?
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2011, 01:36:35 PM »
Mags there.. tickets sorted before we left...

The Funeral of The Soca Warriors, 5pm Tuesday

Time to change that name.. the past 2 campaigns putting shame to its glory. They had their time, they worked hard , they bled for the team and went to a world cup.... and then were robbed and blacklisted like criminals and we expect them to really give 110% after.. yes they should always give 110% but looking out the fan window those guys had their time and then were completely humiliated by the TTFF,  trust and loyalty out the window and 2 campaigns to hell and back again.

Sorry no reports at this time.. too gutted to type.. It was just their day and our final nail in the coffin .

Offline FireBrand

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2011, 02:57:00 PM »
Mags there.. tickets sorted before we left...

The Funeral of The Soca Warriors, 5pm Tuesday

Time to change that name.. the past 2 campaigns putting shame to its glory. They had their time, they worked hard , they bled for the team and went to a world cup.... and then were robbed and blacklisted like criminals and we expect them to really give 110% after.. yes they should always give 110% but looking out the fan window those guys had their time and then were completely humiliated by the TTFF,  trust and loyalty out the window and 2 campaigns to hell and back again.

Sorry no reports at this time.. too gutted to type.. It was just their day and our final nail in the coffin .

Good to know u and yuh pops back safe Smalls. I hear yuh too and was thinking about that last night.... I would not pronounce the SW name dead as yet though, but put it on life support... I think the team should not be referred to as the Soca Warriors until they warrant being called as such. From now on until they are deserving of that beloved title the team should just be called the T&T men's national football team or TTMNT. 
Warrior Nation Member At Large

Offline Trinitozbone

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2011, 03:12:23 PM »
I was planning to go if we get a draw but I so vex I might lick down somebody. Yes remove soca warriors it is an insult to Gally who created kaisoca soccer!

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2011, 03:14:02 PM »
IS TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO PLAYING A FOOTBALL MATCH ??... WELL THEN OF COURSE IM THERE

I will always be there... always..cause my ashes spreading right there
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2011, 04:48:23 PM »
It have church and since we need nuff prayers I go b in church.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2011, 07:06:55 PM »
How much tickets is?
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2011, 07:14:41 PM »
@ Bourbon 100 uncovered and 200 covered.....

........and to answer your question Spidey I was toying with the idea of showing up with mih banners and dare Lennox Watson to throw mih out......but since I will most likely be the only one voicing how vex I am.....I'll pass.

We got what we deserve......we wasn't interested in making noise when we should have.  We sat down on the sidelines and watch while Rome burned.  We were only interested in entertainment and once we got a....hhhhhmmmmm what was the term again   :thinking:.......oh yes, ah "bess" coach we was good to go.....steups!!

I repeat.  We got just what we deserved last night.....I guess I could retire this now??....

WE GOING BRAZIL!!

:party: :wavetowel: :party: :wavetowel: :wavetowel: :party: :flamethrower: :flamethrower:

steups!!!..... :cursing: :cursing: :banginghead: :frustrated:
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2011, 07:34:35 PM »
I taking a roll call.

I am a die hard fan...as are most of us here, but I really eh have that time to waste.

If I end up there I mightn't be able to control my anger either at the fact that we couldn't progress from a group containing Bermuda, Barbados and Guyana.

Probably the only three countries in the region that still care about cricket more than football.
If you going do me a favour carry a sign saying " jones & his team Mates  needs to apologize to there country"

war
Black Lives Matter..

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2011, 09:59:23 PM »
Give it to the Mags boy War...not me.
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

1]; } ?>